Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Julia had been spending almost every evening at the Tee since Mary checked in. She had a strong desire to pull off some kind of miracle for Lindsey. Now, she had given Barbara free rein to work with the Halls together. She still found it hard to believe she had agreed to take such a risk. She had told Barbara not to tell her what was going on. Sill, she needed to be close by in case something blew up.

Lindsey had been on pins and needles since coming back from dinner over on the men's side. Seeing Julia, she had tried to approach her twice, but hung back both times.

Julia was nothing if not observant, and she noticed Lindsey's agitation. When she had finished talking to a few other people, she put her arm over the girl's shoulder and led her to the staff lounge, which was empty. There, she just gave Lindsey a questioning look.

"That obvious, huh?" Lindsey asked, sheepishly.

"Hey, I'm a pro, remember?" Julia chuckled. Still, she waited, making Lindsey take the lead.

"Is... is there any way Mark could get off to come to the concert with me this weekend? Even if it was only for Saturday?" Lindsey asked with her head down.

Julia put a hand under Lindsey's chin and raised her head so she could look in her eyes. "It's time, isn't it?" Julia almost whispered the question. Lindsey blushed deeply and tried to lower her face again.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Julia said as she wrapped her in a hug. "Don't be embarrassed. This is a wonderful occasion." She just held the hug and rocked back and forth gently.

"You know," Julia spoke softy right into Lindsey's ear, "Frank and I never had children. That's OK, because we could never have done better than you guys. I'm so happy for you I could bust. You are more than ready, believe me. Here's the deal. If Mark shows up here between Wednesday night and the next Tuesday afternoon, he is fired, OK? I'll log him for fifteen hours."

Lindsey was sniffling a little and returning the hug, unable even to say 'thank you'. Julia asked "Tell me, why now? Why not back at the retreat? I was sure it would happen then."

Lindsey had become rather addicted to loving hugs from women she cared about. It was like trying to recover from starvation. Between Norma, Barbara, and Julia, she got lots of them, but never too many. It wasn't sexual, just expressing honest feelings. No way did she want to quit hugging Julia right then.

"I hate to admit it, Julia, but it's because of my parents. I thought I was free of them, but their opinion of my having sex still held me back. I tried to deny it for a long time, but..."

"So what changed?" Julia asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting Lindsey to verbalize it.

"It's just... I don't care about what they think any more. This weekend just showed how screwed up their ideas on sex are. I ended up asking myself why I should even care what they thought of my sex life when they don't have a clue about the whole subject."

"Was that all?" Again, Julia was sure there was more.

"No. We kind of made it impossible for them to act all virtuous any more, didn't we?" Lindsey giggled after saying that, and the hug broke naturally. "Right now, they're feeling too sinful about their own actions say anything about mine. I feel free!"

"I predict you will do your best concert ever. I wish I could be there to hear it," Julia lamented.

"I do, too. I wish all my friends could be there. When we sing here, the Tee will have the whole front row, OK?"

Julia barely waited for Lindsey to leave the lounge before pulling her ever-present phone from the pocket of her uniform shorts and dialing.


Naturally, Lindsey went straight to Mark and told him he was going to the concert with her, and it was all squared with Julia.

"But the plane ticket will be ridiculous at the last minute," he objected.

"You let me worry about that," she said, punctuating it with a kiss.

"I don't want to be spending all your money," he said rather sternly.

"Mark Ventri," she said, trying to sound cross, "if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have anything, and you know it. It's OUR money."

Lindsey hugged him in silence for a while, forgetting their usual caution about PDAs at work. "After this weekend, Honey, 'ours' will have a different meaning. The meaning we've always wanted it to have."

"Are you saying... ?" She just beamed up at him and nodded.

"Oh, God, Lindsey!" He threw caution to the wind and kissed her hard enough to dissolve her backbone.

Much as she wanted to stay and rejoice, Lindsey had some serious studying to do. Mark had overnight duty, so they parted, very reluctantly.

Barbara had just come back from the men's side on her search for condoms. She had dispatched Andy to purchase some, and was about to go back to the men's side to sleep when she noticed that something momentous had happened between Lindsey and Mark

Even her weary brain was able to figure it out. The most important issue between the two young lovers was their virginity. No other subject could have caused them to act that way at work. Lindsey must have told him she was ready. Barbara could understand how the afternoon's skinny dip with the Ventris and the Halls could have triggered that decision. She was doubly glad she had strong-armed Lindsey into joining in.

She called to Mark and asked him to come over with her for a little while. He quickly checked to make sure nothing required his attention. She slipped an arm around him and held him close as they walked. He was not at all surprised to be led to the massage table.

She waited until he had worked for several minutes before she asked "Where is it going to happen?"

"At the concert this... You witch!" he emphasized his words with a light slap on her bare ass. "I'm not even going to ask how you knew. I don't believe in ESP, anyway."

"I'm so happy for you I could bust," she told him, "and I'm proud to think I might have helped the cause along."

"Yeah, I have a feeling the swim this afternoon was the last straw. Thank you for setting that up." This time, there was no slap, but a very sensual caress over both cheeks.

"Hmmm. Don't make promises you can't keep, Sweetie. Especially now."

He worked on her in silence for a while, and she thought that strange. "I would think you would be just bubbling over, but you're awfully quiet."

"It's just that your body leaves me speechless," he quipped.

"You can't possibly be trying to sweet-talk your way into my panties with the big event only a few days away," she shot back.

"Your panties?" he said, and ran his middle finger as far down her crack as her closed legs would allow. All she could do was giggle.

"It's probably just wishful thinking," he mused after working a while longer, "but I wish there was some way I could get her a ring. I think it would be especially meaningful to her to have it before."

"Oh?"

"Her virginity is incredibly meaningful to her. It almost makes me cry to think she is willing to give it to me. But you know, I have this fear that she might always feel that she has sinned. She knows we are committed to each other, and everything, but you just can't get rid of a lifetime of propaganda."

"So, the ring would make the commitment more official, and make the guilt less likely?" Barbara asked.

"Well, maybe I do believe in ESP," he joked, then seriously "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Suddenly, Barbara flipped over, and before he knew it, Mark was firmly pinned between those unbelievable breasts, and she was stammering through tears. "I... I always thought my br... brother was one of a k... kind. I'm so glad the world has b... been blessed with another. God, I'm so proud of you, Mark! I love you so much!"

After more wordless hugging and tears, she continued "Unfortunately for me, Norma and Lindsey got the two best men out there. But I can still help. You are going to get her that ring! I've got some money that could never have a better use. You can pay me back whenever. I just wish I could go and help you pick it out."

"Barbara, you don't..."

"Don't even try to tell me what I don't need to do. I need it more than you can imagine. Mark, Honey, this will let me share a piece of some real happiness. Can't you see that?"

Mark could, and he told her so with a kiss that was well beyond the normal intensity between aunt and nephew.


Barbara had set an alarm to get her up well before breakfast on Tuesday. She intended to wake the Halls and make sure they made up for the sex they missed the night before.

She had taken on the job of 'corrupting' Lindsey's parents for the best of reasons. First of all, she wanted to help Lindsey. After last night, she knew she had already succeeded. In addition, she wanted to help Transformations send the Halls away much better than when they arrived. She was not an employee, but she felt the same sense of mission they all did.

Somehow, she could not find the fervor that morning. She was a strong, persuasive person, but she got no thrill from coercing people. As much as her feelings toward Mary and Floyd had softened, they still were not the people she would choose to spend her time with.

Yawning, stretching, and scratching a little, she wondered if this was how Julia felt sometimes about her patients. Did she ever have to psyche herself up for a session with a patient she would rather not see? At least she didn't have to look at such pathetic bodies unclad.

The other thing bothering her was how far to carry the parent/child role she had adapted with them. They were, after all, adults with some life experience, including two children. She shouldn't have to tell Floyd where to put it in, should she?

But the big question was, what would happen if she wimped out now? Would the Halls fall back into their familiar mode, or had she already started the process of real change? Idly tossing the package of condoms that seemed so essential the night before, she reached a decision.

Moving quietly into the Halls' dark room, she debated for a moment which one to waken. Ordinarily, she would follow the rule 'if it concerns sex, go with the woman', but nothing was as it should be with the Halls. Because she found it less distasteful to put her hand on Mary to wake her, that's what she did.

When she had at least minimal attention, she said to Mary "I'll lay these condoms on the nightstand. I think you should use one of them before you come to breakfast. If you do, make sure he makes you orgasm first. If you need help getting the condom on, I'll be over on the machines."

Carol served breakfast to Barbara, Mary, and Floyd. She hung around being sociable until Barbara gave her an eye signal. She refreshed things for everyone and left, saying she had to start cleanup on the other side.

Barbara had gotten a pretty good look at Floyd's penis when they came to the table, and she was pretty sure they had had sex. Mary's rather placid demeanor was more evidence. "Can I assume you used a condom?" Barbara asked diplomatically.

Though her blush answered adequately, Mary nodded. Barbara was going to ask Mary, but switched to question to Floyd. "I assume you satisfied your wife, Floyd?" He nodded soberly, with just a flash of irritation at the question.

"Do you folks understand why I acted the way I did yesterday?" Barbara asked. When neither chose to respond, she went on. "I did it to get you out of your comfort zone. I am not really like that, as I think Mary knows." Mary actually nodded. "I really do not want to have to be like that any more." She let that sink in. "But believe me, I will if it is necessary."

"Look, you two," Barbara went on. "You have four days and nights of what should be a dream for a married couple. You have this whole place to yourselves. I will even make myself scarce if things are going well. But here's what needs to happen. I have no doubt you two love each other, but I don't see much evidence of passion."

"Now, I don't know if the passion was once there and just died out, or if it was never really there. Maybe you think passion is wrong and shouldn't be there. No matter what, I want you to experience some passion before you have to go back with the women on Saturday, Mary."

"Excuse my crude language, but here's what I want. I want you to fuck until his dick falls off or her pussy swells shut. I want to order two more boxes of condoms for you."

Floyd spoke up for the first time. "But Barbara, that's just not the way we have viewed marriage."

"Don't I know it! And I'm telling you that's why you're having to watch your family fall apart. If you two have no passion for each other, you end up not feeling much about anything. I shouldn't speak for Lindsey, but I think she considers you both heartless and doctrinaire." Barbara watched both faces sink at that accusation, but neither one protested.

"OK, so that's not the way you view marriage. Maybe you think fucking more than once a month is sinful. Mary, I'm pretty sure you think enjoying sex is sinful. Well, tough! You're here partly as punishment. Pretend sex is great and you can't get enough of it for four days. It's not your fault because I'm forcing you."

"When you are separated on Saturday, if you decide you were right in the first place, fine. Lose your weight, build your muscles, change your eating habits, and get the Hell out of here. I think that would be a tragedy, but it IS your choice. They will be back to being your bodies and you can deprive them any way you want to."

"I would love to have you two make love until you drop because you want to. Maybe that is too much to ask. But make no mistake about it, you are going to have sex, a lot of it!"

"If I have to, I will get Terry over here to hold you down and warm you up, Mary. I will personally get you hard, Floyd, get the rubber on, and help you stick it in. I understand there are interesting ways to make a man come even when he doesn't want to." Barbara saw his penis twitch at that, and paused to let him get control. She had decided she would stop getting him hard on purpose if they cooperated.

'So, what will it be? Can I do my exercises and work on my real estate and leave you two alone to see how much sex you can handle? Or do I have be in your faces and in your pants every minute and embarrass you and make you hate me?"

Barbara found it frustrating that they had to look at each other before answering, but they did both nod. "Good. I do not like to have people hating me. We may never be close friends, but I would like to have you think I honestly tried to help you."


After lunch, Barbara waited until she could get Mary alone. "Did it at least feel a little bit good this morning, Mary?"

First giving Barbara a long look, Mary said. "I think you know it felt more than a little bit good. That's what my whole problem has been. It has always felt good and I've always felt guilty about it."

"Can you allow yourself to just let it feel good for a few days?"

"I'm trying to. I really am," Mary insisted. "I don't like that condom, though."

"Would you rather have your belly swelling from a baby before it even shrinks from losing weight?" That triggered a look of resignation.

"You were, um, right about our bellies getting in the way. What were you saying about different, uh, positions?" Barbara gave her a detailed explanation of some things they could do.

"Barbara, I've been trying not to think about it, but I really do look awful. What if I can't excite him?"

"Then you'll have to depend on more than just your looks." That seemed to stump Mary completely. "What do you see when Lindsey and Mark are together. What does Lindsey do?"

With a little snort, Mary said "She can't keep her hands off of him."

"Right. Do you think Mark likes it? Do you think it excites him?"

"Yes, and she shouldn't do that!" Mary insisted.

"Why don't you do those things to Floyd?"

"Oh, I couldn't. I mean we're grown up and everything. It's, it's just not proper."

"Well, how about Carol and Ryan, their adults."

"But their newlyweds."

"Then what about Norma and Paul. They've been married as long as you have. Do you think it is offensive the way act toward each other? I saw you watching them a lot yesterday."

"No, they didn't offend me. They were just so, so comfortable about it. Casual."

"It's like breathing to them, just like with Lindsey. You know, I haven't even seen you two holding hands. Try this for me. When you're with Floyd, try to act like Lindsey would with Mark. Can you do that?"

"I don't know. I... I'll try."

"One other thing. I'll make sure we take a hot tub together tonight. While we're in there, I want you to casually play with his penis."

"But he'll get hard!"

"Of course. Don't worry. I've seen it hard already. Then try this. Bring a condom to the hot tub with you and lay it on the chaise. When you have gotten him good and hard, I'll go to my room."

"Get out of the tub, go get the condom, and hold it out to him. Tell him he doesn't even have to make you come first if he will do it right there."

"Out in the open. Oh, no! I could never!"

"Why not? No one will see. Believe me. It will add some excitement and make it better."

"Oooooh" was all Mary said, but there was a look of interest.


Barbara left the Halls alone and was on the women's side when Mark arrived after school. Lindsey had to go to Jenny's for a rehearsal. Mark was barely in the door when Barbara told him "Margo Ballard will be here in ten minutes. She's taking you ring shopping. I've never met her, but she seems very nice."

"She and Hank are the ones who wrote Lindsey's songs. You two will get along great. She's another real classy lady."

"What are you trying to do to me?" Barbara almost shrieked. "You keep saying these things that make me all gushy. I can't even mash your face in my boobs with all these people around."

As soon as Mark got in her car, Margo told him "I hope you don't mind too much. I already picked out a stone. You just have to choose the setting."

"I think I should let you do that, Margo. I've never seen you in anything that didn't look perfect."

"Flatterer. But wouldn't Lindsey appreciate it more if it's your choice, since she won't get the chance to pick it herself?"

"I think she will appreciate me being smart enough to let an expert choose for her."

Margo just laughed. When they got to the jeweler's, Mark made a fuss about the stone being too big and expensive, but Margo did not let him get by with that. She threatened to tell Barbara on him, and that was all it took. Margo laid out a half dozen settings and insisted he pick one. She told him, honestly, that his choice would have been hers, as well. Barbara had gotten a tracing of a costume ring of Lindsey's when she took it off for the pool, so they were all set to have it sized.

Mark's head was spinning as Margo drove him back to the Tee. He was delighted with everything that was happening, but it was still a lot to absorb. He could barely remember what his life was like a year earlier. Frankly, he had no desire to replay any of it. Today was awesome and the future could not look better.


Barbara beat the Halls to the table for supper. As they walked up, she saw Mary take Floyd's hand rather shyly. He, in turn, blushed, but held on. Unbelievable!

Both she and Gretchen, who was serving supper, were conscious of not being at all dominant with Floyd. Barbara had explained the Halls' willingness to try things, and thought he deserved a chance to recapture some dignity as a reward.

Maybe dignity wasn't a realistic term, Barbara thought. How could a man be dignified waddling around naked in a body like that? Reduced humiliation was probably within reach. Still, she had given Mary the big lecture about dignity having nothing to do with how she looked. Shouldn't that apply to Floyd, too?

As they ate, Mary made two or three other little affectionate moves. It looked like she had to plan each of them out, but at least she did them. Along with her hidden amusement and pity, Barbara felt a little pride in her 'pupil'.

Later, in the hot tub, Mary actually did it. Barbara had seen her twitching and squirming, as if battling within herself. She moved as close to her husband as she could get and looked at Barbara. A touch of defiance crossed her face, and her hand almost jerked over to Floyd's lap.

Much as she wanted to see what happened, Barbara knew her main objective was best served by giving them some privacy. She closed her eyes and laid her head back as if she had no idea what was happening under the water.

Standing and stretching, still pointedly not looking at Floyd, she stretched and wriggled. She thought it wouldn't hurt to add a little extra stimulation for his arousal. She knew that her body affected him. With one quick glance at both of them, she said 'good night' and stepped from the tub. She took a quick rinse under the shower, and headed toward her room.

Looking back to make sure no one was watching her, she slipped into the closest room to the hot tub, which was dark and empty. Feeling only a little guilty, she left the door open just enough so she could see the tub area, and pulled the side chair over so she could sit and watch. This was research, after all.

What Barbara saw confirmed her already growing belief in immersion therapy. It was not a complete turnaround by any means, but Mary was definitely trying. Her four weeks had at least made her willing to experience things she had once considered forbidden. Barbara suspected the sexual activity in the last two days had piqued a latent desire in her, or at least a strong curiosity.

While the the signs of Mary's desire to try were encouraging, watching her in action was rather poignant. There is a compelling grace to a woman expressing affection or passion. Her natural, instinctive movements are beautiful and arousing. Mary lacked that grace. It was evident that her moves were not at all instinctive.

The conflict in her mind could be clearly seen in her actions. She had discovered that sex could feel very good, yet her upbringing still screamed that it should not, that she should not let it. Probably from watching the example of her own daughter and the other couples working at the Tee, she knew the women were happy when they showed affection. She wanted to feel that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.