Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

"Aunt Barbara! Aunt Barbara!" Tori shrieked, and did a flying leap into the woman's arms. When Barbara reached the group, Paul said "Floyd, this is my sister Barbara. She's going to start you on your aerobic routine." He managed to shake hands, half surprised not to get a bone-crushing grip from her. His other hand attempted to shield his crotch.

Very quickly, the others took showers, dried, dressed, and left. He was then alone with the daunting woman, not at all sure what to expect. In an attempt to establish some control, he asked her "Does your whole family work here?"

"Oh, I'm not an employee. I'm a resident. I had a big problem to correct." With that, she grabbed a fat roll and shook it. Julia thought it would be OK for me to help with your aerobics. I'm naked for the same reason you are."

"So, it's easy to get back and forth between the sides?" he asked.

"Only with the right key card or key codes," she told him. "They don't think people trying to get to the other side will be a problem, but they built it secure, anyway." She paused after that exchange, then had a flash of insight. "You're thinking about Mary, aren't you?"

Barbara had come over to continue and even escalate the humiliation campaign. Julia believed her imposing appearance would intimidate and arouse him almost without any other action. Now, she was faced with a man obviously deeply troubled, and honestly concerned about his wife. She had to decide how to play this.

She did not have good feelings for the man because of how he had treated Lindsey. After living with his wife for a month, though, she could see that Floyd's biggest shortcoming was weakness. For the same reason that domination by a woman could arouse him, Mary was able to dictate the moral tone of their home.

His appearance did not endear him to her either. Without the puffy cheeks, sagging jowels, and multiple chins, his face would probably be pleasant. She could tell that his build was OK. It was just the fat that obscured it. The fat layer on his belly extended right down to his pubic bone. Between the lowest fold and his ballooning upper thighs, his package could only be seen from straight on. She idly wondered if his balls got squeezed between those thighs at every step. He needed a bra more than a lot of women she knew.

Just as she was wondering how anyone could let themselves go that badly, she remembered where she was and why she was there. 'Those who live in glass houses... ' At least she was good to her girls.

Making a quick decision, Barbara decided there was time for some dominance later. As another resident, she could probably get him to say things he would not say to an employee. She got them both something to drink, then told him to sit on one of the loungers around the pool while she settled into another. She noticed that he obeyed her without hesitation. Wanting to keep him a little off balance, she positioned herself with her crotch toward him, and opened her legs a little. She wanted it to be erotic, but not obvious.

"Employees are not supposed to talk about residents," she informed him. "But I'm not an employee, so I'll tell you a little about Mary." She proceeded to recount his wife's first month. She did edit quite freely, but gave him an accurate overall account. He asked some questions, and she elaborated a bit more.

"When I got here, it looked like you were disturbed about something. What happened?" He gave her some inane answers, and she thought she could get more out of him than that. As an experiment, she got right on her knees next to his lounger. Her tits were right in his face as she told him firmly but not harshly "Floyd, something more than that was bothering you. Now, tell me."

It worked. She looked quickly at his penis and saw it twitch a little, signaling the dominance/arousal response. He immediately started talking about the nudity, the contact, and his beliefs about sex and nudity. That discussion went on for over half an hour.

"So, Paul and Norma have a really messed up family, huh?" she asked, keeping a straight face. He then told of his confusion that they appeared so happy and normal. Being careful not to play shrink, she asked him a number of probing questions.

Then, she hit him right where it hurt most, right on the question he had been pondering. "Why do you think Lindsey would rather live with Paul and Norma than with you and Mary?" Unwilling to respond at first, he eventually played back Lindsey's comments from the night before. The resulting discussion was lengthy, and she did her best to be gentle.

Since she was not an employee, Barbara could say and do things that violated the official policies, and she decided to push the limits. When the conversation about Lindsey's residence died down, she commented "Lindsey was surprised that your penis is as big as it is."

Almost choking, he asked "Wh... why was she surprised?"

"Well, she said from the way you let Mary control things and never stood up to Brett, she assumed you would be pretty small."

"She told you that?"

"Uh huh. It's not the kind of thing employees are supposed to talk about, you know. But with all the relationships involved, she and I have talked a lot."

"Why would she care how big I am?"

"Oh, she thought it was important. If you were small, it could carry down to her sons. With Mark and Paul good-sized and you at least average, she was reassured that her boys would not be deficient. I assume Brett's about like you?" she said as a question.

"How would I know," Floyd shot back.

"So neither you or Mary has seen your son naked since puberty?"

"Of course not." After that, the conversation lapsed for a while. "I guess," he said with some hesitation, "everyone assumes Lindsey will marry Mark."

"If there is anything certain with seventeen-year-olds, they are. They have that rare something that keeps people in love for a lifetime. It's a joy to watch."

"I suppose they've, uh, had sex then?" he asked.

"I would never comment on that. That's a question for Lindsey."

"Oh, I could never ask her that," he objected.

"And that's a big reason she is no longer living with you," she shot back. "There are too many things kids need to talk about. When the most important ones are off-limits, they decide it's not worth talking about anything."

That rebuke silenced him again. Once again, she broke the silence. "How was your sex life? Before Mary came here, I mean."

He was about to respond angrily, but she had sat upright and was looking at him with her most demanding stare. "Th... that's a private matter."

"OK. Sometimes it's good to talk with someone. I'm not Dr. Waxman, but I'm good listener. Maybe it will help if I talk about my sex life first."

He had no way of knowing that she had been through the same drill with Mary. After almost another hour, he had told far more than he ever intended to reveal to anyone. He corroborated Mary's description of sex for them as occasional, plain-vanilla intercourse that relieved him but was a frustrating duty for her.


They had talked so long that it was time for dinner. The start of aerobics would have to wait until later. Barbara stayed with him for the meal. He was hit with yet another new female, this time Yvonne, the beautiful nutritionist. She asked him many questions about his health and his food preferences, then gave Gretchen, who was serving, a number of supplements to serve him at mealtime.

The discussion with Yvonne lasted quite a while after dinner, and since he would be starting with just a walk, Barbara felt it was safe to get him on the treadmill right away.

As she walked with him to the exercise area, she reminded herself that her original mission was humiliation. She had been just a new friend up until then, and found herself a little reluctant to change. Not that she actually liked him, but she had developed a little sympathy. She also had sympathy for his wife Mary. She could not understand how the woman could think the way she did, but she was a rather pathetic creature because of her mindset. Her natural inclination was to help people, and the Halls needed it very badly.

Reminding herself that Julia knew what she was doing, Barbara determined to be dominant with Floyd as she had been instructed. When they got to the treadmill, she showed him how to adjust it, making sure to be authoritative.

"Shouldn't I have shoes on? How about a jockstrap?"

"They made a slight goof and your shoes are not here yet. At walking speed, you won't hurt your feet. As for the jockstrap: you won't herniate yourself walking. I'll make you a deal: if you walk fast enough to get your dick really swinging, I'll let you put on a jock. OK, start it up. I'm going to do the bike while you walk."

The two machines were facing each other. Barbara gave him intermittent commands as she pedaled. When he had been going a few minutes, she stopped and came over to him. "See, I knew you wouldn't need a jockstrap. I know a little about how men work. When your package feels like it is being shaken around it tries to protect itself. Right now, your balls are pulled in tight and your shaft has shrunk to about as short as it can get. You don't feel any discomfort down there, do you?"

"Tell you what. Let's crank it up enough so you can break into a slow jog. There. Go ahead. That's right." He looked like he had not tried to run for years, and after only a few steps he was puffing. "See, it doesn't hurt your dick, does it? I can see that it's not jiggling much at all. Now, your gut is a different matter. It's even worse than mine was when I started."

He did not last much longer on the treadmill, and she let him stop for water before getting him on the stationary bike. While he pedaled, she jogged, correctly guessing that her breasts would be impressively in motion. It was not long before his gaze was fixed on her chest.

"I'm glad you liked the way my boobs bounced," she told him when they stopped. "I'd hate to have you watch my belly. Hmmm, your dick isn't retreating any more, is it?" Indeed, it had expanded considerably, though it was not fully hard. "Hey, don't be blushing, OK? I'm just having some fun teasing you. I won't be offended if you wave the flag for the rest of the night. Truth is, I haven't had any sexy play for a long time. Now remember, I'm not an employee, so I'm not really breaking any rules."

When they got in the pool, it was obvious that he had no swimming skill. She saw that as a chance to become more dominant. She drew the line at touching him, not even wanting to support him in the water to demonstrate strokes. For a half hour they worked on different strokes, with her getting more commanding all the time. At the end, she was almost shouting at him as he swam on his back, and his cock was standing straight out of the water.

Almost dragging him from the pool, she parked him on a lounge chair and pushed his legs off to the sides. Then, she pulled a regular chair up to the end of his lounger. She slouched in her chair with her feet on the end of his lounger and her knees wide apart. Now, they were facing each other just a few feet apart, with their crotches spread wide open.

Finally locating his voice, he stuttered out "Wh... what are you d... doing?"

"Floyd, you are so sexually illiterate it's frightening. You're going to learn a few things tonight."

"But... but... I don't want to learn any more. This is wrong!"

"Don't worry. We're not going to fuck. In fact, we won't even touch."

"No! I can't do this. It's sinful."

"You listen to me, Floyd Hall! What's sinful is your poor wife probably never having a legitimate orgasm in her adult life. It's you being too stupid and too hard-headed to take care of her. It's her thinking sex is an ugly duty she has to do to be married."

"This is not open to debate. You are going to do exactly what I tell you. Do you understand?" She was betting that her dominance would arouse him, as the other women had reported it had.

He sat there, his penis growing, but a miserable look on his face. She was playing it by ear, but was not too sure of what she wanted to do. Suddenly, she jumped up. "Floyd, I lied," she said, as she grabbed his hand and tried to haul him to his feet. "You ARE going to touch me. Allllll over!"

"No! Don't do this! Please!" he pled as he huddled back on the chaise, resisting her attempts to get him to his feet.

"Floyd, here's the deal. You are going to give me a massage."

"But I don't know how!"

"This will be your first lesson. You are going to massage every square centimeter of me. You are going to learn where all the parts are. You are going to give me orgasms, several of them."

"But you can't make me do this! What about the rules?" to her disbelief, he really did not want to do it. His beliefs were stronger than she would have expected. She was going to steamroll him no matter what he believed. She was that upset with his complete sexual incompetence.

"Remember," she gloated, "I'm not an employee. All they can do is kick me out. Now, if you don't agree to do just what I tell you, here's what will happen. I will pin you to that lounge and sit right on your face. I will smother you if you don't lick my pussy and lick it right. Then, when you've done it right, I will sit right down on your cock and turn you into an adulterer. Is that what you want? I don't think so!"

He still looked like he was condemned to hang. She sat on the edge of the chaise right next to him and held his cock, which was already hard. She really did not want to touch him, but she was now on a mission. He was about to protest but just the look on her face was enough to stuff his objection.

She just fondled him very lightly for a little while before speaking again in a gentle tone. "I know I'm overweight, and jumbo sized anyway. But am I so disgusting you can't stand to touch me?"

"Oh, no! Th... that's not it. It's just wrong. I don't even do things like this with Mary."

"And that's what is wrong, Floyd," she said, still in her gentle tone, and still caressing him softly. "We are going to do this for Mary. For all the pain of delivering your two children; for all the times she let you get your rocks off; she deserves to know what sex can really feel like for a woman."

"I'm not even going to suggest that we find another man to show her. That's your job, and you're going to start learning how to do it right now. Will you agree to do what I tell you? Will you learn to be a lover, for Mary?"

He did not answer her, but he was starting to squirm around from her handling of his cock. "Tell you what, you do a good job on this lesson, and I'll make you come so hard, you'll think you shot your balls out. Deal?"

Barbara had come over to the men's side looking forward to tormenting the slob who had caused the darling Lindsey so much heartache. Here she was playing with his dick and threatening him if he did not give her a good pawing. Touching him or having him touch her should be the furthest things from her mind. What was she doing?

Maybe it was because she had had the wonderful intimacy of marriage taken from her. The thought of two married people purposely ignoring the pleasure they could have had just made her angry. For Lindsey's sake, she wanted these two pathetic specimens to get better, but now it was more than that.

Whatever was going on in Floyd's head, or maybe just in his little head, he was no longer objecting. He now looked more ashamed than angry. Ridiculing his sexual skills appeared to have gotten to him, finally. This time when she took his hand, he stood and followed her to a massage room.

After showing him the oil and giving him tips on how to handle it, she got on the table on her stomach. It took half an hour to talk him through just her back and shoulders. Toward the end, he was getting some idea of seeking out the muscles and working them.

The first crisis came when it was time to work her ass. She was able to talk him through it without any threats, but barely. Working down her legs was less traumatic the farther down he got.

When she turned over onto her back, he froze. She kept her voice gentle for a couple of minutes, wanting to keep things intimate, if possible. Finally, she had to say, still in a soft voice "Floyd, do you remember what I threatened before? Do you have any doubt I could do it?"

That was all it took, and he started taking directions again. She almost had to take his hands and make him oil and knead her breasts. It was a good ten minutes before he had stopped handling them as if they would harm him.

His attentions were starting to feel good, and her nipples were full-sized when she told him to take one in his mouth. That made him freeze again, and she had to use another threat. "Floyd, this is just the start of the sexual things you are going to do to me. Before we are finished, you are going to know my pussy like your own cock. You will rub my clit until I come. Please, let's not go through this any more. Just do what I tell you."

It was somewhat effective. He took the nipple in his mouth and followed her instructions on how to suck it, flail it, and nibble on it. She was slowly forgetting who he was and what he looked like as the sensations got better.

She instructed him to oil and knead her mid-section and hips. The guys had done this to her enough so she no longer flinched as the fat moved around. Besides, she could tell that there was less of it. He was instructed next to move to her feet and work his way up. She wanted her pussy to be the last thing.

By the time her crotch was the only part of her not oiled, well over an hour had passed. She thought about giving him a break, but did not want to lose momentum and have to go through all the arguments again.

When she brought her feet up and spread her knees apart, he froze again. She guessed it was more from confusion than reluctance, and did not bother to threaten him. She led him on a detailed tour before she let him apply any oil. When the whole area was nice and slippery, she talked him through how to stimulate her clit. She gave him a little lecture on how different women might react.

Eventually, she could wait no longer, and had him go for results. She wanted to have him bite her nipple as he diddled her button, but she was too afraid of distracting him from the main task.

It took a while, but she made it. It was a rather mild one, but after the long buildup, it still felt good. To Floyd, it must have been a riveting sight, given that it was probably the first he had ever seen.

Determined to get more for all her efforts, Barbara scolded him even as she was coming. She ordered him to keep rubbing until her climax was completely over. He had trouble pulling himself out of his dazed condition, but he complied before she had fully finished.

She took time for a little lecture on the need to keep up the stimulation until the woman told him it was enough, or until he knew from experience. She told him that he would probably have to use his hand to get Mary off as orgasms from intercourse were not that common. Oral sex was something she had decided not to mention. The thought of going down on Mary was more than she could wish even on Floyd.

Barbara told him that the right to have intercourse with a woman was something a man earned by satisfying her first. She warned him that she was going to keep in touch with Mary. If she heard that he ever failed to make her come before he entered her, she would come and rip his balls off. He acted as if he believed her totally.

Next, she had him put two fingers into her vagina and start thrusting. When she started to feel the arousal, she coached him through using his other thumb on her clit. Her second one was bigger, making the last couple of hours seem worthwhile.

As she caught her breath, Barbara happened to see Lindsey and Julia lurking in the shadows. Obviously, they had seen at least her last come. Assuming they would stay hidden, she got to her feet and took Floyd's hand. As she led him back to the chaise, she said, rather loudly. "I'm going to keep my promise, now. You look like you really need to come. Let's let you get comfortable on the chaise."

When he was prone, she wasted no time, and it did not take long at all. He was too overwhelmed to mount any protest, and in only two or three minutes, he deposited a sticky load on his lower belly.

Floyd was still breathing hard when Lindsey and Julia made a big show of coming from the main entrance. He panicked at first, but seemed to realize the futility of any attempted cover-up or flight. Somehow, he forgot about the glob on his overhang.

Barbara pulled Julia over to the shower area where they conferred for a few minutes. Lindsey asked some polite questions about Floyd's day while staring very impolitely right at his penis. At about that point, he must have remembered the come, and just laid his head back and groaned.

Julia came back to the chaise while Barbara showered off the oil. She told Lindsey to go back with Barbara for a while as she wanted to talk to Floyd alone. He was a very beaten and subdued man by that time, and Julia was soon able to extract the whole story of his mother and the abuse. She got him to confess that the old submission/arousal reaction was still with him, which explained a lot of what had happened during his first two days.

Floyd collapsed into bed wondering if there was any way the next day could be more strange or more upsetting than today had been.


If Floyd had known what Barbara was planning for Monday, he might have decided jail sound pretty good. She led Lindsey right to Mary's room, where she had just turned out the light, but was not yet asleep.

"Mary," Barbara said after turning on the reading lamp, "Floyd checked in to the men's side yesterday. There won't be any other men there for a few days (the next resident's arrival had been delayed). Would you like to spend time with him over there?"

"Ohhhh! I miss him. I would like to see him, but... I don't suppose we could dress?"

With a chuckle, Barbara said "Mary, six different guys see you naked every day. Why would you worry about your husband seeing you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.