Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Having not visited or talked to his wife since she checked in to Transformations did not make it any easier for Floyd, now that he was about to check in himself. After all the preparations that had been made so he could work from there, he had almost lost his job anyway, just from distraction and inattention.

It had been hard enough just existing for the four weeks that Mary had already been gone. He had completely lost track of how much he just depended on her for everything around the house. And their son Brett was worse than useless. He was beginning to think maybe Lindsey had been right about how they were handling him. The live-in housekeeper they had hired for the duration had a reputation for toughness. Perhaps the kid deserved it.

And Lindsey had totally surprised him. She had not moved back in, but she had come over at least four times a week, her boyfriend's mother or sister often accompanying her. They had cleaned, and had prepared meals, sometimes freezing food ahead for when they could not be there. Lindsey's behavior was strange. She was not angry or combative, but neither was she warm and friendly to him. It was almost like she was a hired maid.

Once, he had asked her why she was doing it. The reply had hit him hard. First, she said she was trying her best to honor them as the Bible directed. She was sorry she could not love them any longer, but she still wanted to behave correctly. Despite what they thought, she did not wish evil on them, and when they left Transformations, they would be grateful.

Then, she hit him hard in his ego. She said she knew the fault for their treatment of her was mainly Mary's, but that he was guilty of wimping out and not standing up when his wife was way out of line. He knew she spoke the truth, but he had tried to ignore that behavior for years. It was one of the things he was least proud of.

One other thing he saw was painful. When Lindsey and Norma were together, he could see the genuine love, something that had been missing between Lindsey and Mary. They joked and teased and had fun as they worked. He wondered if he and Mary were to blame for the non-relationship with their daughter or if it was just normal parent/child stresses. It was more disturbing when Mark's sister came along, and he saw the same happy camaraderie between Norma and her daughter. It was the first time he had let himself speculate that his wife might have some real problems.


Floyd had been instructed to take a cab to the place, and it was even pre-paid. It made him shudder to arrive with no luggage except his briefcase full of work materials. Dr. Waxman had been very specific that he could bring nothing in with him.

Dr. Waxman waited for him just outside the door. He had talked to her a few times getting ready for admission. She was a stunning woman, and she intimated him terribly. It just then hit him that she would see him naked, and he staggered slightly as he walked up to her.

For normal therapeutic residents, the incoming women were met by female attendants, and by Norma, naked, and any residents who wanted to act as first-day escorts. The male employees stayed out of sight, or least out of immediate contact, until Norma signaled that the newcomer was ready for that level of shock.

Floyd was the first male resident, and there were no set procedures for the men's side. Julia, Lindsey, and the crew had gotten together and decided on little strategies to increase the initial humiliation for residents like Floyd who were there for punitive reasons.

When Julia welcomed Floyd in, she would stay right with him, and be joined by Lindsey. They would stand right there and watch as he was instructed to undress. There would be no peer-group shielding for him. In fact, he would see only women until Mark helped with his initial measurement session.

There had been quite a bit of discussion about whether Lindsey should be there right away. Just as with Mary, Floyd had no idea Lindsey worked at the Tee. She had never seen her father naked, and only rarely less than fully clothed. There was some legitimate concern about him handling the shock of exposing himself to his daughter right away. There was no question that she would see him quite soon, anyway.

Since they wanted to bring home to Floyd just what he had gotten into, and they wanted to break down any defenses as quickly as possible, it was decided that Lindsey should be his shadow for the first weekend, leaving his side only when absolutely necessary. Between the initial measurements, an 'enhanced' physical, and the orientation on the weight machines, there would be many chances to cause him serious humiliation.

With Mary, there had been a legitimate chance of a physical problem from the shock of exposure. While Floyd was in lousy shape, it was decided it was more important to 'break him down' quickly than to protect his health.

Floyd was able to shake Julia's offered hand, albeit quite limply. When she held the door and he entered, he nearly backed out and chose a trial. Lindsey was standing there waiting for him, a neutral expression on her face. Dressed in the uniform shorts and tee, she looked wholesome but sexy. He could not even think about how she looked, though. She was his daughter! Their home had always emphasized modesty. She was going to see his penis, and his flabby bare ass, and his hanging belly. That was not right! How could he stand it?

The first time Julia told him to undress so they could store his clothes, he did not even hear her, he was so petrified.

"Floyd. Please take off your clothes so we can store them for you. You won't need them for quite a while. Actually, they will be much too large for you when you leave here." Julia paused for a while, but Floyd still could not move.

"I think we need to help him, Lindsey. Get his shoes and socks, would you?" With that, Julia took off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt while Lindsey knelt and untied his shoes. Julia held out her hand, and Floyd woodenly used it to balance himself as Lindsey pulled off his shoes and socks.

The possibility of having to undress him had been discussed, and a plan carefully worked out. In very short order, he was standing in just his slacks and underwear. Julia collected the removed garments and placed them in a small suitcase. Lindsey stayed on her knees in front of him and reached up to unbuckled his belt. That was enough to jolt him from his stupor.

"No!... Wait?... Lindsey!... Don't!..."

"Oh," she said calmly, "it looked like you were having trouble, so I thought I'd help. Can you do it yourself?"

"But you're my daughter!... I can't... I didn't know you worked here. I... I can't... it's not right!"

"Guess I never mentioned I volunteer here quite a bit. I know we're not close any longer, but I thought a familiar face would make your first day easier." She said that, knowing that her presence added the ultimate terror and humiliation.

"Ohhhh, no! You shouldn''t see me. This is..."

"Come on. Don't be silly, now. Lots of people are going to see you over the next few months. So just take off your pants and get it over with." He was unable to move and just stood there. Julia was watching from behind him with an amused grin, proud of how Lindsey was playing out her part.

"Look, Floyd," Lindsey said, seeing him wince at her use of his name, "one of three things is going to happen. Either you finish undressing, or I undress you, or we call the DA and get you back on the court docket. Which will it be?"

Floyd just could not bring himself to do it, frozen in fear and indecision. Lindsey, who had stood as she talked to him, waited a few moments, then undid his belt and zipper, with no resistance from him. When she let the slacks fall, he jammed his hands in front of his crotch. Disgusted at his childishness, but sticking with the task, she stepped behind him, giving Julia a wink as she did, and pulled his boxers down as far as they would go.

Stepping back in front of him and getting down on her knees, she pointedly did not look at his crotch and pushed his shorts and slacks down to his ankles. Then she said "Lift your right leg, please, so I can get these off. Wouldn't want you to trip on them and fall, would we?" He had to put one hand on her shoulder to steady himself, and she did not hurry the removal process. His other hand stayed in front of his crotch.

When she got the pants and underwear off, she stood and handed them to Julia. Then, she stood in front of him and grabbed one wrist with each hand. "Now, look. You're going to be here for quite a while, and your penis will be out in plain sight. So be a man and take your hands away. Mary got through it, and so will you." At first, he resisted her pressure on his wrists and tried to keep his hands in place. Then with a sheepish look, he relaxed and pulled his own hands away.

Lindsey exerted all her self-control and looked him in the face for a moment. Like any daughter, she carried a large curiosity about her father's genitals. In their family, there had been no chance to ease that curiosity. Making sure he saw her, she pointedly looked right down at his crotch. She had released her hold on his wrists, but was still quite close to him. Too close to see anything but the tip, as it turned out. To see past the overhang of his belly, she stepped back and very obviously bent her head down for a good view.

Given her low opinion of her father's masculinity, she was a bit surprised at the size of his package. Not as big a Mark's, but not at all the scrawny thing she had somehow expected. She had a brief thought that it was good for her future sons that both grandfathers were decently equipped.

Part of the Tee's behavior code strictly forbad direct comments about genitals, except in a clinical context. The code also discouraged staring, while realizing that was more difficult to live with. Lindsey behaved correctly. Then she took her unresisting father by the shoulders and turned him to face Julia.

"Well, Floyd," Julia said cheerily, "that was survivable, wasn't it. Though I must say, the shape you are in does not look survivable. I honestly belief your time here will add twenty years and a lot of quality to your life."

Floyd was somehow keeping his hands at his sides, though it felt like every molecule of skin in his crotch was tingling and moving around. He had spent years scrupulously ignoring his deteriorating body as being not significant. Now, with everything exposed to his lovely daughter and the stunning older woman, he felt a wave of shame for what he looked like. Little did he realize that he was experiencing one of the first benefits of re-birthing therapy, and one of the big justifications for nudity.

The next sequence had been discussed, no argued, very thoroughly. One of the strict rules was no female nudity on the men's side. However, Floyd was the first male resident, and if ever an exception was to be made, now was the time. Julia contended that seeing a naked woman would be a tremendous shock to him, given his strict puritanism. Others opined that he must certainly have indulged in some form of voyeurism, perhaps on business trips. Lindsey was not at all sure.

Julia was proposing herself as the subject, so it was difficult to argue against her. She felt it could be another jolt that would force Floyd even farther from his comfort zone. In the end, she won out.

"Well, lets go introduce Floyd to the others. You're lucky, Floyd. All of the women were able to be here to greet you." It was hard not to laugh at the way the color drained from his face at that statement. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. "Wait, I shouldn't go in like this. I'm way out of uniform. Lindsey, be a dear and fetch me a size ten shorts and a medium shirt."

When Lindsey had wandered off, Julia said to Floyd "I made the rule about uniforms, so I guess I'd better stick to it." She had arrived in a very expensive looking business suit, claiming she had come from an important breakfast meeting. She looked around, as if in confusion before addressing Floyd again.

"Well, I am going to break one rule. There's not supposed to be any female nudity over on this side, but I'm going to change right here, since this is the first day and there's no one else around. Is that OK with you?" Before he could respond, even if he could have, she unzipped the skirt of her suit and stepped out of it. There was a chance that prudery could motivate him to turn away or to tell her not to undress in front of him. She hoped the sight of her luscious legs in smoke-toned nylons, garter, and black thong would freeze him in place. She was right.

Julia had many times done strip-teases for her husband Frank, and she could do it like a pro. She actually had to restrain herself and make it look like more casual undressing. She kept hold of the skirt as she stepped out of it, then turned and bent over to fold it carefully onto a chair. This gave him a choice view of her bare ass, the cord of the thong being completely lost in her crack.

It had been a stated objective to get Floyd hard. Lindsey had cynically commented during discussions that she doubted he could still get hard, but Julia was sure he could. The humiliation from that would be another big step in 'breaking him down.'

When she turned back, Julia started talking about nudity and attitudes toward it, explaining the value of it in their approach. The next item to come off was her jacket, which she again ceremoniously folded over the chair with maximum ass exposure. She had not worn a blouse.

Standing in just her lingerie, Julia spent a little time with sweeping gestures to emphasize a point. That made her breasts jiggle in a most enticing manner. Next, she casually stripped off the thong, which she wore outside the garter. The thong, of course, had to be carefully placed on the chair as well.

Frank preferred a little pubic hair, particularly since hers was such a gorgeous auburn. He claimed it made her pussy look even sexier than when it was bald. Having never seen the alternative, Floyd could not argue the point. His own point went active, striving for the vertical. Instantly, his hands were back in front of his cock. However, his fascination with Julia's body was such that he could not turn away to hide himself properly.

Still talking seriously, and seeming to be absorbed as she casually stripped, Julia next took off her bra, again having to put it carefully on the chair. In a very un-stripper-like but highly erotic move, she first lightly scratched, then vigorously rubbed the undersides of her breasts. Dropping her lecture for a moment, she told him "Bra technology has really advanced. But when your breasts are this size," and she bounced them a little, "it still itches plenty when you set them free."

The women had made little side bets on whether or not he would turn away from looking at Julia's nudity. At that point, he was physically incapable of even averting his eyes. His pulse was pounding so hard it thundered in his ears and made his cock bob with each beat. Contrary to what some had guessed, Julia was only the second naked female he had seen. Only rarely had he even seen Mary in full frontal exposure. Lately, there had been little reason to want to.

Moving on to another point in her little lecture on nudity, Julia unclipped the garter snaps, then took it off. Stepping out of her shoes, she sat in another chair that was conveniently facing him, just a few feet away. Sticking one leg up and out, she began peeling off the stocking.

She heard Floyd gasp a little, but continued the lecture. From the corner of her eye, she saw that he was grasping his cock, probably unaware that he was doing it. Making sure he didn't know she was watching, she peeled off the second stocking more slowly. Just as she removed the nylon from her artfully pointed toe, she saw him turn away and yank his hand away from his cock. She guessed that he had barely avoided coming.

The group had talked about this possibility, but no one thought it likely. It was a testament to his sexual deprivation and naivete that it had almost happened. It was both a good and a bad thing that he had not. It certainly would have been humiliating, and would have contributed greatly to the breaking down. However, it was probably more humiliating in the long run to greet the other women hard, as they had planned.

All of the women had been lurking in a doorway. They were at a bit of a rear angle, but had been able to see him, especially when he finally turned away. Lindsey had been standing with them, having quickly found the clothes for Julia. The plan had been for Lindsey to stall for a while longer, and for Julia to stand there naked while she waited, continuing her explanations.

"Oh, the girls are all here," Julia explained, keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't faint. It was close. "Come on and meet Floyd, girls. Our first male resident."

Floyd had many times had the standard nightmare about being at school or at a party and completely naked, with everyone else dressed normally. That nightmare seemed tame compared to his current situation. Here he was, as hard as he had ever been and a whisker from coming. His daughter was standing right by him, and several other women were gathered around him. The male brain could not have concocted that nightmare on its own.

All staring openly at his cock, mostly hidden behind his hands, but none saying anything about it, the women began introducing themselves. Trish stepped forward first with a cheery smile and outstretched hand. "Hi Mr. Hall. I'll bet you remember me. I'm Lindsey's friend Trish. I helped her clean your house a couple of times."

Naturally polite, Floyd reflexively reached to shake the offered hand, only to realize his remaining hand covered very little. Finding no hole in the floor to fall through, he yielded to manners and shook her hand. To her credit, it did not seem to bother her that it was the hand that had earlier held his cock for a few moments. Nor did any of the others seem to care.

The women played their parts magnificently. They welcomed him cheerily, and made no reference at all to his condition. They did, however, stare at his cock openly when he was occupied with someone else. Besides Trish, there was Gretchen, Carol, Norma, and Chelly.

When all the greetings were finished and Floyd had a deathly pallor on his face, Julia spoke up "Thanks so much, girls. You can get back to your regular work, now." She had put the T-shirt on, but stood holding the shorts. "Lindsey, these are 8's, and my hips would bust them out if I bent over. Could you get me a 10, please?"

Wearing only a shirt, her lower half bare, Julia began telling Floyd a little about each of the women. She was hoping to keep him hard, and it seemed to be working. Lindsey waited for an eye signal from Julia before bringing her the shorts - the same ones from before.

"Well, why don't you give your father the grand tour, Lindsey. I need to meet with the other women."

With everything that had happened, he was barely aware of his surroundings, staring blankly at Julia's crotch just before she pulled the shorts up over it. Lindsey saw his condition and felt a flash of pity. It was only momentary, though, as just a look at him recalled so many memories of childhood wrongs. Floyd's head hung down as he meekly followed her into the complex.

When they reached the club area, she stopped him. "You look like you could really use a nap. Take a shower there," and she pointed to the bank of open showers, "and I'll take you to your room. See the bin of towels? They're all over the place." She made a point of standing just out of splash range and watching every move as he washed himself. He turned his back as he washed his crotch, and kept the towel over himself after he had dried.

"Towels go in laundry bins immediately," she said in a stern voice. "Remember, one of the main rules is that your are to be exposed at all times."

When she showed him to his room, he hardly even looked around, but collapsed onto the bed from physical and mental exhaustion. Saying she would be back in a half hour, she hurried off to find the other women.


Lindsey found the other female employees in the kitchen, a common meeting place. She flew at Julia and wrapped her in an enormous hug. "I DO NOT believe you," she almost screamed. "How could you do that? It was incredible!"

"I've practiced on Frank for a lot of years," Julia replied. "If you gals have never..." she was about to say 'done it for your man' when she realized a couple of them did not have men, and stopped herself. Instead, she went on "I almost hated to give him such a treat, but I think we accomplished our objective." There was a chorus of agreement.

"I need to remind you all," Julia continued, "that today was a one-time thing. His humiliation was appropriate. We did it for payback for Lindsey, but it was also vital to starting his re-birthing process. Remember, we are here to transform people, make them better. We may be angry at Floyd for what he did to his daughter, but he is our client. You all did a great job today, not showing any animosity. From now on, he is special."

"Well, almost from now on," Julia corrected herself with a chuckle. "There is still the 'enhanced' physical. Do you think we should go ahead as planned, Chelly?"

"I'm game," Chelly replied. "Don't let him sleep too long, Lindsey. You need to do the measurements before the exam, and I go on shift at six tonight."

Chelly, as a nurse, had been hired part-time to do for the men what Ryan did for the women. Her job at the hospital had been reinstated, and both children now had college annuities set up, courtesy of a very sorry administration.

Ryan had been reluctant to have her join the staff in any way, worried about Carol's reaction. It had been Carol, though, who had insisted. She and Chelly had become good friends, and since the wedding, Carol seemed to have lost any concern about possible competition. Now the she suspected she was already pregnant, she seemed oblivious to anything but her almost unbearable happiness.

"One last question, Lindsey," Julia said. "Are you going to skinny dip with him tonight?" Lindsey would be staying all night. She had suggested that baring herself to him might be another step in breaking him down. He would feel that looking at his naked daughter was a terrible sin.

"Don't know yet," Lindsey answered. "A big part of me doesn't want him looking at me. But if I think it can start the changes, I'll do it."


When Lindsey went to Floyd's room, he had not slept. It was late morning and a good time for lunch. However, he had been instructed to fast before the physical, so she took him right to the measurement room. There was a single room that served both women's and men's sides. They had to walk down a couple of halls, and just doing that naked was jarring to Floyd.

Lindsey knocked on a door, and Mark opened it, causing Floyd another minor panic. "Mark does all the first time measurement stuff because he's so good at the computer," she explained.

Barely managing to speak, Floyd asked "Computer?"

"Yeah, you'll see. It's cool. After this, I'll be doing it for you when I'm in town."

Lindsey used the tape measure. When she wrapped the tape around his thigh, her hand was so close to his penis that he could not help getting half hard. The standard set of poses left Floyd wondering if things could get any worse, especially since he had not completely softened for the first frontal shots, and it protruded noticeably on the side shots.

They went through the same sequence with the Speedo, and then with the shorts and shirt. The teens could see the strain on his face as he stripped off the clothes in front of them.

The computerized progress projections had become a source of great wonder to the residents, and Floyd was as impressed as the women. When offered the before and after sets for his wall, he accepted without any real eagerness.


The medical exam room was also a shared facility, and Chelly was waiting for them in a fresh white coat. Since she was only hired to do the men, this was her first assignment, and she was a little nervous. She would be doing some things normally done by a doctor, and at least one not normally done at all.

"Why is Lindsey here?" Floyd asked when Chelly told him to get up on the table.

"Well, she is your guide for the weekend. Besides, she is considering medical as one of her career options. This is good for her." Chelly said it in a way that left no room for objection.

The exam was extremely thorough, as protection of the business would dictate. Three different vials of blood were drawn. All the while, Chelly asked him questions about health and lifestyle. Lindsey recorded the answers on forms she had on a clipboard.

After many minutes sitting on the table, Chelly had him stand. She grabbed rolls of fat in her hand and used a caliper-like device to take measurements. Lindsey recorded the numbers and locations from the readings.

Then, the first of the non-standard wrinkles was added. Chelly handed him a plastic cup with a screw-on lid, obviously for a urine sample. The exam room had a toilet, sink, and shower, but they were open to the rest of the room. "Give me a sample," Chelly told him in a very doctor-like voice.

The two women stayed where they were, and talked to each other about something. "Are... aren't you going to step out?" Floyd asked in a plaintive voice.

Chelly gave a short laugh and said "What for. It's not like there's anything secret, is there? I'm a nurse, and she's your daughter, so what's the problem?"

"She's never seen me... it's private..." He cut off his protest. Just the one mention of the DA earlier had taken all the resistance out of him. He could sense that indignities were being heaped on him with a purpose. He went over to the toilet, unscrewed the lid, and held his penis over the cup. He stood there for over a minute before he could produce.

When the sample jar was closed and labeled, Chelly told him to lie on his back on the exam table and spread his legs as far as the table would allow.

"Wh... what's this for?" he plead.

"I'm going to check your penis and your testicles to make sure everything is normal. I need to ask some pretty personal questions, too."

"But Lindsey... can't she leave?" All through the exam, Lindsey had been recording answers and results on her clipboard.

"We've been over that," Chelly answered firmly. She pulled on rubber gloves, then lifted his penis and began examining it. "When did you last ejaculate?" She slowly and thoroughly pulled on the slack skin, looking for sores or lesions.

"Ohhh... stop, I'm... no, don't..." Floyd was babbling as he penis started to grow.

"Don't worry about it, Floyd. It's a natural thing. I'm a nurse, remember?"

"But Lindsey shouldn't..."

"She's your daughter. Relax." That fact was certainly no justification for her being there. Chelly just said it repeatedly to emphasize the humiliation. "You know, this actually makes the exam easier, with the skin tighter and all. Bet it makes it a little more enjoyable for you too, huh?" Chelly chuckled, unable to resist breaking her professional demeanor for at least one suggestive remark. When she had practiced on the guys, she had to struggle to resist what she really wanted to do and say. Every one of them had gotten hard, too. Every time.

"When was the last time you ejaculated," Chelly asked.

"Uh..." He gave a quick glance toward Lindsey, then answered "About two months... a little longer."

Unable to resist an expression of surprise, Chelly exclaimed "Two months? Was that intercourse or masturbation?"

"Please! Lindsey..." Floyd's voice almost sounded tearful.

"Floyd, how many times do we have to go through this? It's a simple question."

"I... I don't masturbate."

"Never?"

"N... no. It's wrong."

Chelly stopped dead from inspecting his testicles and laid her hand casually on his fleshy upper thigh. "Then how frequently do you have intercourse?"

"Lindsey shouldn't know that?"

"Why not? If you're doing it right, I'm sure the kids can hear it. How often?"

"Um, once a month. Usually"

"Is it because you don't have the urge more often, or because your wife doesn't want to?"

"Well, we... I... it, uh, just doesn't come up very often."

Chelly resisted a snicker at that, but Lindsey could not. Chelly covered her by talking quickly. "Floyd, you are in lousy phsysical shape, so maybe your testosterone production is down. Still, once a month is not healthy for a man your age. It should be far more often."

"And as far as masturbation: I guess your objection is religious. But from the exercise and improved diet here, you are going to be getting horny a lot. More and more as time goes on. There are no conjugal visits. You had better got over your objections to masturbating or you will go straight from here to the psych ward."

"One last question. When you have intercourse, does your wife climax?"

"Um, ah, I, uh, don't think so."

"You don't know?"

"Surely she doesn't want... I mean that's..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.