Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Andi still cried a lot. But more and more, they were tears of happiness, or just a reaction to the kindness being shown to her. This place was unbelievable! It was exactly what she needed. She was actually starting to worry a little about having to leave some day, but mostly she just basked in the security and the care. And most especially in the presence of Andy.

Her days were very full. She had never exercised vigorously in her life, but she had found what Shannon Torvold told her was true. Exercise could do some of the same things for her that she needed the drugs for.

The afternoon she had spent with Shannon was something she would never forget. Just the sight of the beautiful naked blonde had been impressive enough, especially when she saw the 'before' pictures. But Shannon's story had left her with the firm conviction that she would beat the addiction, and that she would never let it get hold of her again.

Shannon's love story touched her, too. She saw Andy as just like Shannon's Alex. Oh, she thankfully didn't have to lose the weight Shannon did. In fact, they were trying to put ten good pounds on her. Andy was with her almost all the time, encouraging, congratulating, sometimes scolding.

What she really wanted him to do, wanted so badly she could hardly stand it, was for him to make love to her. She was pretty sure the feelings between them were mutual, and it was hard not to express them. Andy was so serious about his job, though. He would not do anything that could affect the other residents or the staff. He had explained that to her, and she had to admire him for it.

She was also sure he was being careful not to take advantage of her. She knew how vulnerable she was, and he was probably right to be concerned. But she needed loving so badly. To be honest, she needed sex so badly. In her mind, she had not had sex since before she met Andy. Nothing that happened with Hector, while she was in her drug haze, counted. In her mind, it was as if it had never happened. She desperately hoped Andy viewed it that way, too.

Not able to do what she really wanted to do, she filled her days with good things, mainly exercise and study. She was already enrolled in online college courses, and was charging through the first two at a rapid pace. It was more fun learning than it had ever been. Just an occasional gentle hand on the shoulder from Andy could keep her enthusiastic for the whole day.

Talking took up another big chunk of her days. She was the youngest resident by twenty years, but she loved talking to all of them. Even Mary. Each woman had her own story, her own heartbreaks, and was trying for her own little victories. It must have been because they were naked, but there was an openness she had never experienced before. Every hug she got seemed sincere, and she knew she meant the ones she gave.

And Lindsey! Andi had been touched when Lindsey met her naked that first day. Now, she almost felt bad that she had told her it wasn't necessary.

Andi had been there almost two weeks when someone mentioned Lindsey was a country singing star. She had been somewhat amused, not being a country fan at all, and assuming Lindsey sang at local clubs and such. That all changed when Mark brought her the CD with Lindsey's first song, and a pre-release cut of her new one.

Andi took the recordings into one of the sound rooms. She did not come out for two hours, and she had cried the whole time. She must have played each song fifteen or twenty times, and had them memorized. She had no idea! Her own musical talent could not have kept her from starvation, but she had great appreciation and became an instant country fan. She most especially became a Lindsey fan.

The high point of Andi's recent life came a couple of days after she heard Lindsey's songs. It was quite late at night, and most everyone had gone to bed. She had just sat down in the hot tub, and suddenly Andy was sitting right beside her.

"Andy!" she said in surprise, "I thought you had gone home. Where did everyone else go?"

"Um, uh, Barbara shooed everyone away. She, uh, said we needed some private time," Andy stammered, suddenly nervous.

"Did you want some private time with me," Andi asked impulsively, then held her breath in fear of his response.

"To tell the truth," Andy said quietly, "I would like about a lifetime of private time with you." Then, it was his turn to wait for a reaction.

Lately, Andi's reactions were always the same. She cried. As she sobbed, she laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms tightly around him. He, in turn, brought his arm around her and stroked her head with his other hand.

After a few minutes, she pulled back and said "I guess we shouldn't hug like that here, should we?"

"I think we have a free pass tonight, courtesy of Barbara," he told her.

"How free?" she asked eagerly, then instantly regretted it. Damn! She was too much her mother's impulsive daughter.

As if she hadn't fallen for him totally already, his next move sealed the deal. He pulled her into a tight hug and said "Please don't be upset with my caution. Believe me, I would love it, too. It's just that this place is the third best thing that ever happened to me. It's a matter of respect."

"Third best?"

"After you and my family." That triggered a searing kiss that they were barely able to keep from igniting further passion.

After she caught her breath, Andi asked "You really don't care about what I did?"

"I care about the drugs - a lot. The rest wasn't your fault, and doesn't matter," he assured her.

"Well, it matters to me, but I have to live with it. And the drugs... Andy, I promise you, I will never, ever touch them again. I know what they can do to me. I think I know what it would cost me if I got back on them."

For a while, they just held each other. Then, she snaked her hand down to hold his cock, which was already hard. He jerked and said "Andi, please!"

"Shhhh. It's under the water and no one will know. Let me. Please!" she pled.

"O... only if..." he told her, and eased his hand between her legs. For an all-too-short time, they explored and stimulated each other, hungry to know everything they could, wishing for much more time to find out. Eventually he came, and as he kept on stroking her clit, she followed not long afterward.

They sat snuggled together for a long time in the afterglow. Very reluctantly, he pulled back and told her "I'm sorry we can't be together the way we both want to be. I think you understand. Andi, I love you. From now on, when I say to you 'Later', that means we will be together as soon as you can leave here." That, of course, brought more tears.

"Andy, I love you, too, so much!" she said when she could talk. "'Later' is my new dream."

After another silent time, she spoke up "I hope I'm not spoiling anything, but I need to say this. I'm not sure what the relationship is between you and Beth, but I suspect it is very, very close." When he started to protest, she put her finger over his mouth.

"What I want to say is that no matter how close it is, it's OK with me. She has been trying to get us together, I could tell. That means she is not competition for me. I think you've got plenty of love to make sure she gets her share, too. You know, I feel that way about my brother. Unfortunately, it never got physical, and now we don't even talk. But I understand completely. I love Beth, too, and I owe her a lot. Keep her happy for me."

With that, Andi got up and went off to her room. Andy was just sitting there, trying to absorb everything that had happened when Barbara slid in beside him. "I'm so happy for you guys," she gushed as she wrapped him in a hug."

"Barbara, that was just like you. So thoughtful. I don't know how I can thank you."

"I do," she said without hesitation. She took his hand and pushed it right to her crotch.

"Barbara, I..." he started to protest.

"This is the night for 'once onlys'. I'm dying for something besides my own hand. I threatened all the women with dire punishment if they stuck their noses out of their rooms. I think they believed me. Now, do me, please!" For encouragement, she gave him an intense but short kiss, then pulled his face right to one of her already-distended nipples. She took hold of his already-swelling cock with one hand while she encouraged his stroking of her pussy with the other.

Andy's masturbation of Andi was motivated by passion and a rapidly-intensifying love. With Barbara, it was immense respect, gratitude, and love of a different kind. She was a completely admirable person, and it was a privilege to help her out. What she was doing to his cock didn't make it any harder, either.

He was a little concerned that their activity would be obvious to an onlooker, what with his face against her breast. In the end, he stopped worrying about it and trusted her preparations. It took only a moment to realize that he had a unique chance to suckle a pair of truly world class mammaries. He had the chance to pleasure a woman whose sexuality was like a nuclear bomb.

The thought that he was being unfaithful to Andi gave him a brief pause, but he somehow knew she would be cheering him on if she was still there. With that, he stopped worrying and concentrated on stimulating the awesome body that was quivering in anticipation of his attention.

From the way she reacted to his first touches, Andy would have bet anything Barbara had been watching him with Andi, and had gotten herself warmed up. He started with long, slow strokes up her crevasse as he sucked on her nipples, but she was too far gone for that kind of work up. "I'm ready," she gasped, "forget the prelims. Do my clit hard! I can take it."

Could she ever! It was easy to find and prominent enough to roll between his fingers. When he did that, she started to whimper and squirm. He increased the pressure and speed, and in a remarkably short time, she took off. With her size and strength, her orgasm was a sight to behold, and it gave him an incredible feeling of satisfaction.

Since she claimed her clit could take it, he decided to stay right on it and go for another come right away. He eased off the pressure a little, and she did not recoil from the touch, so he went right on as if she had not come.

She might as well not have, because the second climax made the first seem like nothing but a shiver. This time, every muscle in her strong body clenched into steel for several long seconds. When they released, her convulsions caused waves across the previously still tub. Fortunately, she let go of his cock before she amputated it. She hugged him frantically with both arms and jammed his face between her breasts as she shook.

It seemed like minutes later when she wheezed out "God, are you good at that. Andi is a lucky girl." After a couple of labored breaths, she added "And Beth."

"Barbara, your ex is the world's biggest idiot! I just wish we were in a bed right now, so I could enjoy this body even better."

"Hmmm. Great idea. But we might end up doing something we shouldn't. At least not until Andi has her chance. And Beth."

"So you know pretty much everything, huh?" he asked, not at all upset with her.

"You must know by now that women tell each other everything. Especially the important stuff, like sex," she chided him.

"Does being naked make all you women talk about it even more?" he asked her.

"Probably. But really nice guys who do great things to us make us talk the most."

For a while, they were silent as his hands traced all over her body. He had given her a few massages, and she had insisted on the full treatment, so her generous curves were not strange to him. He gave a big sigh, and told her "This probably won't happen again. I've broken all the rules I can handle for a while."

"I know," she replied, "but we're not quite done yet." With that she again took his cock, this time in both hands. After he came, she refused to let him do her again, saying that she had gotten more than she could have hoped for. After one full-body hug and a lovers' kiss, they left the tub to call it a night.


On the second Monday after New Years, the demonstrators showed up at the Tee. It was pretty silly, actually, because there was very little traffic in and out on a typical day. They were loud, and the signs were inflammatory, but these were not lay-down-in-the-road type protesters. Staff and a couple of visitors had no trouble getting in and out.

While the little band of protesters did not cause any real trouble, Julia was concerned that it marked just the beginning. Sure enough, when Mark, Lindsey, and Eric arrived Tuesday after school, there was a reporter with a cameraman waiting right near the door.

Lindsey tried to make herself invisible, but it did not work. The reporter had a good memory and knew something about country music. "Miss, aren't you Lindsey Hall?"

Julia had reviewed the guidelines for public relations the day before. She had suggested it would not be productive to try to hide their identities. Openness and good humor were encouraged, up to the things that only Frank should talk about. Taking a deep breath, Lindsey said "Yes, I am. And you are?"

Mark almost choked as the reporter fumbled to try to regain the questioning position. "What are you doing at this place?" she asked.

"I volunteer here."

"Volunteer? Why would you do that?"

"Contrary to what these poor people must have been told, this place is doing a lot of good for people. Some of them are people I care a great deal about. With school and my singing, I can't be an employee. I just try to help out as much as I can."

"So you don't think these people protesting know what really goes on here?" the reporter asked.

"Of course not. They have been told some half-truths and some outright lies by a man with a reason to want to hurt us," Lindsey explained.

"And who would that be?" was the natural next question. Lindsey just laughed at her.

Changing direction, the reporter asked "Are the women in there really naked?"

Lindsey managed a pricelessly condescending look and answered "If you haven't read the informational brochure or checked the website, why did they send you out here?" She could tell from the return look that she had not made a friend.

The reporter turned abruptly from Lindsey and addressed Mark. "What is it like working with a bunch of naked women every day?"

Mark was inspired by Lindsey's performance. He feigned shock beautifully, then answered "I do a lot of cleanup, laundry, and maintenance. I help people with their workouts, and generally do whatever it takes. There are some people here who have had tough things happen to them. I get to help them, and it feels great."

"You say people," the reporter pushed. "Aren't they all women, and aren't they all naked?"

"I thought Lindsey answered that quite well," Mark replied with a cheesy smile.

"You," the reporter addressed Eric, showing some obvious frustration, "will you tell us any more about what goes on here?"

"Have you ever heard of HIPPA," Eric asked. "The Kennedy-Kassebaum bill concerning health care privacy? If you had, you would know that we could be prosecuted for telling you any more. This place is a fully accredited medical facility run by a licensed M.D. The residents are patients of licensed doctors and are covered by strict rules of privilege. Here is the person who can tell you the most about it." He handed her Frank's card, which all the staff carried for just such a contingency. "Now, please excuse us. We need to get to work."

Only after the door closed behind them did the reporter realize she had not even asked for the guys' names. She would have very little to make her chief happy. She was already thinking of how she could spin her report to get back at Lindsey for showing her up.


In keeping with the policy of openness that Frank and Julia had insisted on, all the staff and residents had been told about the sermons and the demonstrators, and the TV was on during dinner in case they were mentioned.

There was a titillating mention in the promo, and a seventy second spot near the end of the dinner time news show. The reporter had definitely decided on the low road. There were clips from the videos of two sermons. There was footage of the demonstrators, and a screen graphic of the building with the address beneath it. The piece closed with questions: 'Is Transformations a legitimate treatment facility?'; 'Is it just a nude fat farm?'; 'or is it what the preachers claim - a new innovation in the local sex industry?'


Thanks to the information in the news item, there was a sizable crowd around the complex the next day. Julia had called the Plonske Agency the night before, and there were six agents making sure access was not impaired. When absolutely no one went in or out for a few hours, most of the onlookers left. The actual demonstrators were better organized, with food and drink, chairs, and even a porta-potty. The agents were about to make them move it off the property, but Paul came out and told them to hold off.

After a phone call to Frank, Paul walked out to talk to the demonstrators. He showed them an area of the lawn where they could stay, as long as they did not damage anything. He also offered the use of the bathrooms in the entryway. When he asked who was in charge, a stern-faced fiftyish woman came forward. He told her she would have to accompany anyone who wanted to use the facility. He was only offering the bathroom to legitimate members of their protest group.

Paul's offer left the group rather stunned, and when they remembered to start yelling slogans and threats at him, he had already turned back to the building. It was two hours before the first person asked to use the bathroom. Paul was pretty sure the real reason was curiosity, and no one else came in the rest of the day. They apparently found the very ordinary reception area of little prurient interest.

Mid-afternoon, Ryan came out the door pushing a food service cart. It had a large urn of fresh coffee and a full tray of cheese slices, apple slices, and orange wedges. Gretchen would have sent cookies, but she just did not have the makings. Sugar was a sparsely used commodity in her kitchen.

Paul, Norma, and Gretchen were watching through the door, and could hardly keep from laughing at the reactions from the protesters. It was a sunny day, but it was still January. Their own coffee supply must have been depleted or too cool to drink by then. As one, the group looked toward their leader, who finally filled a cup, signaling that it was OK for the others.

That day, Terry and Trish and Lindsey and Mark all arrived after school. The same reporter was there, looking for more information. Lindsey, usually mild-mannered, was very irritated by the sleazy tone of the previous night's piece.

"Miss Hall, Miss Hall," the reporter called out, "Can I ask you some more questions?"

Lindsey stopped in her tracks and faced the reporter. Sparks were almost visible between the two. "Mr. Waxman says no one has contacted him. Until someone does, it's not appropriate for us to say any more." She turned to walk away, then turned back. "Oh, if your station has a journalist on staff, you'd better send them. I'm sure Mr. Waxman won't want to talk to you."

That brought a 'Woooo!' from the few dozen onlookers and protesters who could hear the exchange. It also brought high fives from the other three teens. To her credit, Lindsey did not look back to gloat. Mark could not help comparing his Lindsey of today with the girl who ran nauseous to the girls' bathroom when she heard the scurrilous rumor about her.


The next day, Carol wheeled out a cart of sandwiches at lunch. As she reached the protesters, their leader came up to her and asked, rather angrily "What are you trying to do, anyway?"

Carol could not resist some sarcasm as she said "I understand there is a Biblical phrase - maybe you have heard of it - 'Heaping coals of fire.'" The look she got from the leader was a mix of surprise, anger, and confusion. Of course she knew the phrase! The nerve of that woman!

But Carol wasn't done. "Despite the lies you people have been fed, what we do in their is help people. A year ago, I was in a living Hell of an abusive marriage. I got out with help from some of the same people behind this place. Now, I cook. And I help people all day long. Who are you helping here? And if you're not helping anyone, why are you wasting your time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.