Transformations: Immersion - Cover

Transformations: Immersion

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Immersion therapy and re-birthing have proven successful. A whole business has been built to apply the concepts to people in need. A staff has been carefully assembled. Will it succeed? Will there be resistance? Will lives be changed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Andy and Beth waited in Andi's room while she was checked out, then walked beside the mandatory wheelchair as she was taken to the exit. Andy had parked the company van nearby, and before long they were on their way to the Tee.

Conversation was sparse, with Andi obviously nervous about what she was getting into. During the night, she had tossed a lot with many misgivings about what she was doing. Ridiculous as spending a couple of months naked seemed to her, the stark reality was that she had nowhere else to go. Andy and Beth and Dr. Waxman appeared to genuinely care about her, and she knew she needed help to get clean. She had no confidence that she would not go looking for Pepe if she was out on her own, lonely and depressed as she was before.

With a glance at Andy as he drove, she wondered if he was eager to see her naked. She hated to admit it, but she was eager to show herself to him. Maybe because he worked around so many naked women, she would be just another body. She hoped not.

Lots of guys had seen her body over the past weeks. To them, she was just mouth, tits, and cunt for hire - a piece of meat. She had this fantasy that Andy would look at her with appreciation: with desire, even love. It would make up for so much of the shame and self-loathing that haunted her.

Then she looked at Beth who was going to go naked in front of her brother, just to make it easier for her! She teared up every time she thought of it. Seeing the calmness on Beth's face, she realized that nudity was not new or strange between brother and sister. How she envied them. How she wished for that kind of intimacy with her brother Matt. How she wished that they were at least talking again.

Everything made her eyes tear up, it seemed. The doctor had warned her that she would be highly emotional - that had been no lie.

Before she knew it, Dr. Waxman was leading her into the place, and there were four naked women to greet her, including two young girls. That certainly made her cry. She was too overwhelmed to feel any embarrassment as she undressed, with Beth stripping right beside her. They all took a few moments for introductions and explanations, then Dr. Waxman keyed in a code and they went in through the door.

Andi's first impression was of a very welcoming place, bright, warm, and somehow homey. She instinctively knew she had made the right choice. The other women stayed very close to her until she reached her room. Then, the two older women left and the three girls stayed with her. But there was one thing missing.

"Andy," Andi said to Beth. "Can Andy be with me, too?" She turned to Lindsey and Trish and thanked them for being willing to help her out. She told them that they could go back to work, that she would be fine with Beth. Lindsey said she would send Andy over, and the two teens left.

Andi stood and fidgeted in the middle of her new room, waiting for Andy. When he walked in, she turned to face him, almost shaking with fear.

Andy could see her apprehension, and knew he needed to do something to reassure her. Uncertain for only a moment, he walked up to her and took both of her hands in his. "Andi, working here just got a lot more enjoyable than I ever thought it could be." He let his eyes openly roam all over her, and ended up staring into her eyes with a smile.

Watching the touching scene, Beth almost expected them to fall into each other's arms - almost hoped for it. But everyone seemed to know that things could not be rushed. Andi beamed and thanked Andy for the compliment. She was smiling for the first time in many weeks as brother and sister led her on a tour of her new home.


Julia had canceled her appointments for the rest of the day. Dressed in standard staff uniform, she stayed on the periphery, just watching what happened between Andi and the other residents.

She was worried about the disruption this entirely different type of resident might cause. The dynamics of the place had been developing so well up until then that she had been hesitant to introduce anything unusual.

Her worries were mostly unfounded, as it turned out. By the end of the day, Andi had acquired ten mothers. With the exception of Mary, which was understandable, every one of the women was first horrified at Andi's tale, then determined to do her part to make it all right again. Mary was still too absorbed in her own trauma to even listen to Andi's story. Over the next few days, though, she would pick up the details and be incensed that a former prostitute was among them.

It was soon clear that Mary was the biggest threat to the close family atmosphere that had been developing. She was instantly judgmental of Andi, which put her in opposition to all of the others. Mary already had two strikes against her for what she had done to Lindsey. The first big relationship crisis at Transformations had arrived.

Norma saw it as her role to resolve the conflict, and recruited a somewhat reluctant Barbara to help. The two of them began bringing the other women together with Mary to exchange stories. Their assumption, encouraged by Julia, was that understanding of where Mary came from would reduce the hostility.

Mary had told Julia about her childhood, but Julia could not reveal that because of doctor/patient confidentiality. Mary was reluctant to share it with anyone else. Much as they hated to do it, they had to rely on Barbara's intimidating presence to pull the story from Mary. It took until the third get-together before Mary began sharing freely with her compatriots.

As is often the case, understanding softens antipathy. Most of the women reacted as Norma had, pitying Mary rather than despising her. They began to go out of their way to include her, especially when Lindsey talked to them and told them why she had forced her mother to come there. They would do anything for Lindsey, and if she was willing to help her mother, they would do it, too.

All of the other women noticed how hard it was for Mary to open up and share anything with them. At first, they all assumed it was her rigid beliefs and being upset over the nudity. As the days went on, though, they discovered it went deeper than that.

Being careful not to let her know, the other residents had some deep discussions about Mary, usually with Lindsey or Norma involved. They decided that in her life, there had been very few things that Mary had been allowed to share freely with anyone. There were many comments about how strange it was that she could even be married, and how fortunate that Lindsey had turned out so normal.

On Mary's fifth day at the Tee, Norma took the bold move of bringing Andi and Mary together with herself and Barbara. Both Andi and Mary were well aware of the feelings between them, so it was a very strained gathering.

Through the love and care shown by the other women, Andi was gaining confidence every day, and she took the initiative. "Mary, I know you think I am a terrible person because I was a prostitute. Will you listen to my story without judging me for a while?" Mary nodded reluctantly. "Thank you. I want to hear your story when I am done."

Andi went through her whole family history. When she came to the breakup, Mary actually had moist eyes. When she told of the kidnapping and forced prostitution, Mary gave occasional gasps.

"So you see," Andi explained, "I was a slave. I either had to service the men or be killed. It was that simple."

"I will not profess to be pure before that, Mary. I had had sex with several guys before that. I know you disapprove of that. I also got into drugs on my own. But I'm here to try and get over that past. It would be so much easier if you at least didn't think of me as a whore whenever you saw me. It is hard enough to get over that."

Andi's earnest plea did touch Mary. She knew she could be very judgmental, and she finally understood that Andi had not chosen the hooker's life. And her own daughter was probably no longer chaste and pure, so why should she hold it against this girl who had suffered so much.

"Andi, I'm sorry. You know I don't want to be here, and I think this nudity is wrong. But I have to admit, everyone has treated me very kindly. I apologize for not doing the same for you. I... I have plenty to be ashamed of myself, especially this mess," and she gestured at her body. It was her first open acknowledgment of her miserable condition. She went on to tell Andi her own story in great detail.

Andi and Mary did not part as bosom buddies, but at least a serious division in the group had been avoided.


That same day, Julia had asked Norma to stay late, and asked Barbara to meet with them after everyone else was in bed.

At about 10:30, Julia came in looking rather weary. When Norma and Barbara greeted her, she led them to the hot tub, where she stripped and stepped in. "First of all, I want to offer both of you my recommendations if you decide to go to med school and become psychiatrists."

That brought a chuckle from the others, and Julia went on. "Barbara, I owe you an apology. I was reluctant to admit you because I didn't think you really needed this place. Well, actually I was right, but this place really needed you. Seriously, you two are practically like professional staff. Your instincts with the women are marvelous. What you have accomplished with Mary is incredible."

"We have special incentive there, you know," Norma said. "Lindsey is going to be family, and we couldn't love her any more. The separation from her parents affects her a lot more than she will ever let on. Whatever we can do to help that relationship is important to us."

"You just proved my point," Julia said with a smile. "Actually, I consider Mary one of the most challenging women I've ever worked with. It is exciting to see the changes you have helped cause already. Norma, I think you can end your 'naked buddy' duty until the next woman checks in."

"Awwww! Do I have to?" That produced good-natured laughter.

"Actually, no, you don't. Frank and I have talked, and we would like to have you here as often as you can spare the time. We need your influence with the women. If you decide you'd rather do it naked, that's up to you."

"Don't you think it gives me better rapport with the women?" Norma asked. Three three talked a while longer before giving up for the night. Both Norma and Julia decided just to sleep there rather than driving home.

As they were getting out of the pool, Barbara noted Julia's complete exhaustion again. "Hey, Lady," she said, "this way," and she led her by the hand to a massage room.

"Great idea!" Norma chimed in and got everything ready.

"I've been watching how the guys do the massages," Barbara explained. "I'm not as good yet, but I'll bet I can guarantee you a good night's sleep. Julia did not hold back her expressions of pleasure at Barbara's level of progress. Barbara could feel the muscles easing as she worked them.

As she reached Julia's hips, Barbara squeezed the soft layer over the outside and said gently "Doc, you gonna take care of yourself before this turns to fat? I know you're running yourself ragged, and I haven't seen you on the machines much. Should I assume you are using equipment at home, or do I need to chew you out?"

Julia reached an arm around one of Barbara's thighs, pulled her closer to the table, and planted a kiss right on her upper thigh. It did not come across as seductive, just warm and friendly. "I probably need the scolding, Barbara. You're right. I'm actually losing a little weight, but the wrong way. In the morning before I leave, OK? Now, I hope you're not done yet."

The sisters-in-law had to help a limp Julia into the shower, then to her bed. Norma went back and fetched her clothes for her, and she was sound asleep by the time Norma brought them to her room.


Every year on the Saturday night between Christmas and New Years, Dex Madison held a big party at his house. Over the years, the list of attendees had grown to nearly eighty, but it was an event no one wanted to miss.

Because of the role Dex had played in getting her career started, Jenny Ballard came to every one of Dex's parties, bringing some of her troupe with her. Each year, at least one new number was performed, sometimes even before its final release version was finished. Truth be told, Jenny treasured the parties as much as Dex did. Her fans had always been precious to her, and this a chance to be with some of her oldest and most faithful ones.

At the previous year's party, Dex had invited several battered women who had spent Christmas at his house because the shelter was overloaded. He had arranged for nice clothes and hairdos for the women, and had brought in relatives of several of them. Sonja Schermer, one of the refugees, had been discovered at that party, and was now a member of Jenny's troupe.

This year, Lindsey would be at the party, along with the entire Transformations staff. But she would also be singing, doing the first public performance of her new song.

As Carol walked into Dex's holiday party, she could not help thinking back to the year before. Then, she had been a victim, having just fled her disastrous marriage, rescuing her daughter Jessica just in time. The short time at Dex's had done wonders for her spirits, and just being able to dress up and primp for the party had been the biggest single ego boost in years. She had left that party with her parents, free, but jobless and uncertain about her future.

Now, she walked in on the arm of Ryan, her fiance and a man she could hardly have dreamed up. She had a job she absolutely loved. She looked and felt better than at any time in her life. She had come from the pit to the pinnacle in a year. Why should she even try to hide the joy she felt?

She did feel a little out of place in the dress she wore, but did not waste much time worrying about it. It was a gorgeous dress, a slinky cocktail number that flowed around her legs and her slimmed-down hips. It seemed too dressy for what the others were wearing, but both Jessica and Ryan were adamant that it was the right one. It matched the elegant suit Ryan had worn.

The other thing was the color. It was a light ivory, not normally right for Christmas. There was no question it showed off her tan, though. The all-over tan she started on the retreat had been improved with daily sessions in the tanning booth at the Tee.

Most of the crew of battered women from last year were there, and they all greeted each other with unrestrained emotion. Their's was a bond that would probably last a lifetime. She noticed they all seemed to have special smiles and sparkling eyes when they greeted her, but thought nothing more of it. There was just too much joy to speculate about small things.

When it came time for Jenny and the group to sing, they did a couple of numbers to a very warm reception. Then Jenny took the mic and addressed the group.

"Every year, we like to use this party to introduce a new song. This year, the new song is by our newest star, Lindsey Hall." There was a pause for applause, then she continued. "This new song is so special that we have set up a very unique setting for its introduction. Tonight we have an actual wedding that you are all invited to." There was sounds of amazement from most of the guests."

"The only thing is, the bride doesn't know about it yet. Carol, would you be willing to share your special occasion with all of your friends here tonight?"

Ryan and Len, Carol's father, had moved in close on either side of her, and it was a very good thing. Her knees buckled and her face lost all color for a moment. Then, Jessica got behind her and put a veil on her head. It was perfectly coordinated with her party dress. Jeanine, her mother, moved in front of her and handed her a corsage, which she was barely able to hang on to.

Suddenly, it all made sense: the too-dressy, wrong-color dress, the extra smiles from her friends. Everyone but her must have known. "Sweetheart, do you want to do this?" Ryan asked with the biggest smile she had ever seen.

Did she want to? What a crazy question! Everyone in the world that was important to her was right here. Of course she wanted to! She probably should have made some kind of protest at their trickery. She probably should have insisted on having more to say about her own wedding. But why? Maybe she should cry, but she really felt like singing instead.

The one important thing was that very soon, she would be Mrs. Ryan Herwalt. All the bad years would be erased. If having her wedding right now could make the party more memorable for her friends, that was wonderful, too. Just then, she saw the minister take his place, with her mother and father on each side of him as witnesses. SHE was not going to play coy. Nothing could ever be more perfect than this. Taking Ryan's arm, she propelled him forward to rising applause.

The ceremony was brief. After the greeting and the charge, Lindsey sang "Listen To My Heart Sing." When she finished, the only sound was sniffles, with Carol joining in and many men fighting for a steady breath.

After the vows, Carol surprised everyone by asking for a mic. In a voice that was occasionally shaky but held everyone's rapt attention, she spoke.

"Many of you know my story. A year ago, I had just escaped from Hell. Thanks to Elise, and Dex, and Morgan, and too many others to name, I got a chance to see that there was hope for a better life for my daughter and me."

"Tonight, I am living a fairy tale. My Prince Charming is more than I could ever have imagined. This wedding is beyond anything I could have planned. Thank you for letting me share my joy with you."

"A lot of people did things to help me when I needed it most. I feel privileged to have a job where I can help people. I don't do anything special. I just cook. But I learned from all of you how much every little thing means when you are at the bottom. I promise I will never stop doing those things. I hope you won't stop either. Believe me, we can make a difference."

"Megan, Kirstin, and Sandie, please come up here with me. Folks, these will forever be my soul sisters. We escaped together, and none of us could be happier than we are now. Ask Dex, or Elise, or Morgan how they feel seeing us stand here tonight. If you've never had that feeling, you're missing something great. Go down and see the shelter. Ask Elise how you can help. Maybe next year, some woman who is now in Hell can be up here in a fairy tale like me. Imagine how you will feel if you can make that happen."

Not waiting for any reaction, she turned back to the minister, who pronounced them to the crowd. After the ceremony, the singing resumed, and people flowed to the Herwalts and to Lindsey to give their congratulations.


As far as Carol was concerned, the party could have gone on all night. She did her best to make it so, insisting on her and Ryan being among the last to leave. She spent a lot of time with Megan, Kirstin, and Sandie, in particular. As the original 'refugees' at Dex's, they all rejoiced in the joy each had found. Sandie had found a new love in Harv. Megan had married her boss, Tim Archer, and Kirstin had reconciled with Gary.

When at last there was no one left to hug or talk to, Carol let Ryan lead her out the door. Somehow, the appearance of a limo instead of his familiar pickup did not surprise her. She practically leapt into the back seat, then leapt on top of her new husband as soon as he slid in beside her. She did not attempt to rape him right then, just made sure there was no way two people could sit any closer together.

It was also no great surprise when they were dropped off at one of the areas fanciest hotels and escorted right to the bridal suite. It was filled with flowers, and a delicious looking snack tray occupied one table. In the bedroom, she found a bag that Jessica had obviously packed for her, and a wonderfully sinful-looking peignoir laid across the bed.

Ryan disappeared as she was inspecting the bedroom, and she heard the sound of running water. Removing his tie as he walked back into the room, he said "Jacuzzi."

For a couple who had been living together for a while, there were obviously no secrets, no new discoveries. But there was still the magical aura of romance. Ryan had succeeded in creating for his love the atmosphere of a romance novel. Her emotional amplifier had been on high most of the evening.

Taking the minimum of care to avoid damaging the dress, Carol stripped, and was actually waiting for Ryan to remove his last garments. Expecting to lead her to the jacuzzi, he was caught off guard when she fell backward onto the bed and pulled him down with her.

Almost in a frenzy, she reached between them for his penis, then stroked it several times to get it stiff. Not waiting for full hardness, she placed him at her opening and ordered him "Hard, fast, strong!"

Her words finished getting him to full erection. He did not miss their special significance. Her ex had used brutal sex as a weapon against her. Ryan had always been very careful not to be too forceful, lest he awaken old fears. Her words told him the past was now forgotten. She was ready to enjoy a good hard fuck for the wonderful release it brought, and the pleasure they could give each other with it.

Just as eager as she was, he pushed in gently for the first little bit. Then, feeling the copious lubrication, he plunged the rest of the way in one thrust. He grunted with the impact, and she emitted a long groan. Immediately, she began pounding her pelvis at him, willing him to fuck her.

He responded, pulling almost out before plunging back in to the limit again. Again and again, he pulled back and hammered home, increasing his speed each time as the passage became easier.

After barely a dozen strokes, she came. But in the midst of her tremors, she hissed out "Don't stop!" All of the wonderful emotions of the evening had turned to sexual energy, and she stayed at the knife-edge of climax. Twice more she came before he could hold back no longer and spewed into her with a feral roar.

It had been so different from their usual love-making. It had not been what he expected at the end of that ultra-romantic evening. Yet, it was wonderful. It was surrender. It was claiming. It was closure. It was genesis.

It was a new beginning in more ways than one. They had agreed they wanted children, and agreed it was important to start soon. As they both recovered, he started to pick her up to carry her to the tub. "Honey," she said softly, "I think I'd better lie here a while. I'm ovulating, and I want that wonderful load to catch. Do I stink too bad to sleep with like this?"

Ryan didn't say a word. He went into the bathroom and turned off the water that had been going out the overflow for some time. He cleaned himself quickly, and took a wet rag and towel back for Carol. He tenderly washed and dried her, and helped her get under the covers. Then, he fetched the extra pillows from the closet shelf and put them under her bottom.

He crawled in beside her and got his arms around her as best he could without making her move out of position. Nibbling on her ear lobe, he whispered "Let's give my swimmers a real good chance, OK? I want this as much as you do." Of all the drama and romance of that incredible day, nothing meant more to Carol than those words.


Mary had been there nearly a week, and if she had been like most of the women, she should have been getting comfortable. As far as the nudity, things had definitely gotten easier. She no longer did panic cover-ups at any unexpected event. She was able to do all the exercise machines with little concern about exposing her crotch. She was eating fairly normally, too, not even complaining about the total lack of sugar, white flour, pasta, and other simple carbs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.