First Night Joy - Cover

First Night Joy

by Martinmac

Copyright© 2004 by Martinmac

Erotica Sex Story: I had to teach my son how to pleasure a girl. I thought how? then remembered I am an author; so this was something I put together to try to help him move from the mechanics of sex education to the reality of love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"So Adam you want to know how to make love to your girlfriend."

"Please Robert, My friends have told me how much they hurt their girlfriends when it was their first time and I've seen you and Julia making love and it looks so good."

"Does kerry know you are asking me about this?"

"Oh yes, she's heard the stories too and she's a bit frightened, that's why I've come along to your room."

"Okay, before we start, have you any condoms?"

"No I haven't."

"Okay, here's some I got from the advisors. Now lets go along to your room." We got up from my bed and walked along the corridor to Adam's room. I followed him in and saw his girlfriend sitting on the bed blushing madly.

"Hello Kerry, you know what my brother has just asked me, don't you?"

"Oh yes, he has asked you to show him how to have sex with me so we both enjoy it."

"Well strictly speaking I hope he'll make love to you. Sex is just the act; making love is when you are sharing more than just your bodies. Now what I want you to do is to undress each other, it is much more sensual if you do that rather than strip yourselves. The only stripping your self is real fun is if you are playing strip poker or a similar game."

Both of them were blushing furiously as they slowly took off each others clothes, my cock was a solid bar in my trousers as I saw more of Kerry's body uncovered. Finally they were both nude.

"Now both of you lay on the bed and kiss and cuddle as you normally would." Oh boy, their hands were soon roving over each other's chests, Adam was tweaking Kerry's nipples and they were soon rigid little nubs. "Now Adam slowly kiss your way down to her breast and suck on the nipple." He accomplished that, I could see Kerry's breathing rate increase and could see the glitter of lubrication on her pussy. "Now Adam, kiss your way down her body, tickle her tummy button with your tongue, then move your hand and slide it along her pussy, on those bits that are sticking out a bit, that's the labia. Now slide your fingers up and down the middle." I watched as his finger suddenly dropped through the join of the labia. "Now continue to slide your finger up and down the crack, can you feel that little lump at the top?" his finger just touched her clitoris and Kerry jumped with surprise at the sensation. "Ah I see you have found it. That is her clitoris, it is as sensitive as the top of your cock, always be gentle as you touch it, now slide your finger back down the crack slowly.

"Robert, it's getting all wet."

"Good, it's supposed to. That shows that Kerry's body is getting ready for sex, it makes it easier for you to slide in. now as you move down you'll pass over the entry to her piss tube, that's like the slit in your cock and then a bit further down you'll find the entry to her vagina, don't push to hard there, just let your finger slide in gently. You should find a blockage unless Kerry has been a bit vigorous with her tampons or something." I heard Kerry giggle.

"Kerry if you want to explore Adam's cock and balls, they are all surface mounted so you can see them. Just be very gentle with them as you could easily hurt him. Now both of you listen up as you play. Another time you might like to kiss and suck each other off. You just have to be careful how you go, especially you Kerry, as if you take him into your mouth, you must ensure that you cover your teeth with your lips. That can be great fun; if he cums in your mouth you can either spit it out or swallow it. The taste is not nasty and it can't harm either of you. It is a form of sex play that cannot result in a pregnancy." Adam quickly moved his face forward and kissed Kerry's pussy. I passed Kerry the condom and showed her how to tear the foil.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.