From Within - Cover

From Within

Copyright© 2004 by Unworthy1

Chapter 7B

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7B - Eric is a fat kid and is having a bad week. He loses a friend, takes a beating and then things realy start to go down hill. Then his powers come to the fore.An Action, Fantasy, Romance, Mind Control, Magic type story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Violence   Transformation  

A few minutes later, they arrived at a large Georgian house. The high walls had electric gates set into them at the bottom of a very long drive. Liz spoke in to the security intercom for a moment and the gates swung ponderously open. Eric admired the house as they approached. It had a light covering of ivy on one side that contrasted nicely with the pale stone of the building. He didn't think he had ever been in a house this large and wondered if the interior would be as grand as the exterior.

Liz parked the car in front of the house and led him towards the double oak door entrance. Before pressing the bell to announce their arrival, she turned to him and began giving him instruction.

"Right young man, you are going to be meeting some very important people here tonight so I want you to be polite and don't you dare embarrass me! You are to answer their questions fully and honestly and do as you are told. Do you understand?"

Eric replied in the affirmative and inwardly smiled at Liz's changed demeanour knowing that it was likely to fool those assembled.

The door was opened by a beautiful girl of about seventeen. She was dressed in a very revealing French maids outfit, complete with heals, fishnet stockings and pinafore. Eric wondered why she allowed herself to be dressed this way and was about to probe her mind to find out.

"Eric, stop!" Brianna whispered in his head. "Until we know what we are dealing with here, I don't want you to do anything that would give away even a hint of your capabilities". Eric didn't reply but also didn't progress with the scan. He calmly followed the young maid down a long flag tiled corridor, admiring both the shapely legs and buttocks ahead of him and the quality of the artwork and ornaments around him.

"The more I see, the less I like" Brianna said to him. "You were right to want to scan that poor girl. She is little more than a slave with only a tiny amount of her free will still intact. I think some things are going to have to change around here!"

Eric remained silent, but wondered just what Brianna had in mind. He knew he would find out when the time was right.

They were led in to a large room with a high vaulted ceiling. The walls were covered with rich tapestries and hangings and the polished marble floor had some sort of symbol inlaid in a bright yellow stone. Arranged facing the symbol was a massive semi-circular stone table and thirteen high backed stone chairs. Twelve of the chairs were occupied with only the one in the centre, the largest and most ornately carved left vacant.

Eric surveyed the occupants. They appeared to be evenly split. Half were women, half men and each was wearing what Eric could only think of as a hooded monk's habit but in blood red rather than the traditional blacks a browns of the secular orders.

Liz motioned Eric to stand on the symbol in the centre of the room but she held herself back. As soon as he stepped onto it, he felt his pendant grow almost painfully hot. Knowing that Brianna was right, he didn't voice his concern for Yeneya but it did trouble him and he fervently hoped that she was ok.

"KNEEL BEFORE THE COUNCIL AND PREPARE TO BE JUDGED!" the man to the right of the empty chair shouted across the chamber at him, his voice enhanced in Eric's head to make it seem more intimidating. He sensed both Brianna and Erith join with him and Yeneya and waited for a moment to see if they would offer any guidance.

When, after a few seconds they didn't, he looked the man squarely in the eyes and held his gaze until the other man looked away.

"Judged for what? I have committed no crime that I'm aware of and even if I had, I do not recognise this court." He stated simply and quietly.

The assembled members of the council gasped. Never had they known someone to openly defy them in this manner.

"What you recognise and what you are aware of have no relevance here. As far as you are concerned, we are the law. Your fate hangs in the balance, your well being is to be decided by us and you will submit to our will and judgement!" The speaker told him.

Eric could feel someone trying to probe his mind. When he looked closely at what was happening, he realised that they were sending him a command to kneel and obey. Wanting to know where they were going with this, he chose to play along. For now anyway.

"Good! Now do you understand why we are the law?" he was asked

"No, not really. You can make me kneel. Big deal." Eric said, eliciting another gasp from the Council.

"I could do the same to you but it doesn't make my word law. I don't bow to you out of respect, only curiosity, so what have you proved?"

"Your insolence will not be tolerated here boy!" One of the women screamed at him. "You will show us the respect that we are due or face the consequences!"

"Would someone mind explaining just how you think you deserve my respect? Since I have arrived, you have been rude, overbearing and attempting to bully me. To my mind, that doesn't deserve respect, it deserves contempt." He said as he stood up again. He could feel the commands trying to force him to his knees again but shrugged them off and stood looking dispassionately at the shocked adults facing him.

"You have no idea what you are dealing with boy. Do not try our patience. You will not enjoy the results if you do!" She told him.

"No. You are wrong there. I do know what I am dealing with. It is you that has no idea. Now, let's start again shall we?" He said. The time for pretence was over.

"Yeneya? Are you ok?" He asked, concerned for her safety.

"Oh yes Eric, I'm just wonderful. The symbol that you are standing on is an ancient gateway between the realms. These foolish people seem to think that it is something to be worshiped. I think that a few of them over the years have been able to sense its power. They have absolutely no clue as to what it is really for. I won't need to worry about returning to the sword, I am so in touch with our realm here, I can draw as much energy off as I need."

"That's fantastic sis. Can I tap in to it if I need too?"

"Yes Eric, you can but I don't advise it." Erith answered before Yeneya had a chance. "You have never experienced our realm and I am not sure if you could handle what would happen if you were to open yourself up like that."

"Alright. I won't bother trying for now then. I am going to "wing it" here for a bit. I may need you to fill in the blanks if I get stuck for information though. Is that ok you three?" he asked them. Once he had received yes's from Brianna, Erith and Yeneya he turned his attention back to the Council members, as Erith fed him information on the history of the symbol, what it was capable of, what it could be used for.

"You have brought me here with the intention of lording it over me, to show me how powerful and clever you are. You have no idea what you are doing. You are petty, small minded, selfish people. You profess to be guardians of the ways of the Fey and yet you bicker amongst yourselves, subjugate others to your will and act as though you had a right to behave in this manner. This will change."

"How do you know what we are or what we do? You have never been here and have no understanding of our work." Another member of the council stated, casting a withering glance at Liz.

"That lady had nothing to do with it. She is my girlfriends mother. Nothing more. I know more about you and your history than even you do. Do any of you actually know what this symbol on the floor is? Do you even know what it is called?" He asked to all assembled.

"That is a secret that will be revealed to us when the time is right. No one knows what it is called, just that it has great power. Some of us can sense it. We know it is of vital importance but its true name and use have been lost over the course of time. Do you know what it's called?" A woman on his right asked. There was no animosity there, just kindness and curiosity.

"Yes, I know what its called and what its for. Before I tell you though, I would like to know what you are called." He said to her, smiling.

"My name is Aramenta my Lord." She replied, bowing her head.

"This one is wise beyond her years Eric. She recognises you for what you are. Look around, there are others too." Brianna told him.

As Eric looked at the twelve, he noticed that three others also had their heads bowed and an additional four were hurriedly moving to remove the shocked looks from their faces and bow their heads.

"What is this nonsense?" The man who had first shouted at Eric demanded. "What do you think you are doing bowing to this whelp? I am the only one you should be bowing too! I am primus here!"

"I've heard about all I can stand from you. 'primus'" Eric told him as he reached into his mind and removed his ability to speak. "Now sit quietly and listen carefully. Some of you have recognised the truth already. Some of you will do so shortly. Do not think that for one moment, your recognition of me will automatically ingratiate you to me. I have heard some horrific tales and from what I have seen so far, there is very little that I would want to be associated with. However, time will tell."

Looking back to the three men and one woman that hadn't bowed their heads, he addressed them directly.

"Your whole society has been created to prepare for this day. Now it has arrived you fail to recognise it. Not only that, you openly challenge both me and your own traditions. You appear to have no honour. You are bullies. You use your gifts to harm others instead of help. You use them to take instead of give and I will not tolerate this. Do you recognise my right to sit in that chair?"

"We do not. None may sit in that chair bar a true Fey of royal descent. The chair itself is warded and protected to stop any that don't meet the criteria from abusing its position of power. I would love to see you try to take a seat there. It would rapidly end this conversation and end you. Then I wouldn't have to deal with you myself. However, before you will be allowed to even attempt to sit there; you will have to undergo a trial. Only if you pass this trial will you be permitted to sit at the head of this table and rule the governing council of the society. So as you can see, we do follow our traditions." He said with an evil smirk.

"Ok. How do I do this trial then?" Eric asked.

"It's not as simple as that I'm afraid. We have to debate and vote to see if you will even be allowed to attempt it first. If you are found unworthy of attempting the challenge, you will be put to death for your heresy. If we find that you should be allowed to try it, it will take place on the next full moon." Another of the un-bowed told him.

"Erith, is there any reason at all why the full moon needs to be there? Does it make certain rituals work or something?" Eric asked.

"None what-so-ever Eric. It sounds like another of those crazy superstitions that humans have that has crept in over the centuries and now become part of the ritual."

"Sorry chaps. I'm a very busy boy. I have exams to study for, friends to take care of, life to live etcetera. I will take the challenge now. Either that or I will simply take the throne now. It's up to you."

He told them.

"How dare you! Our traditions are not to be mocked. There is a set order for doing this and it will be followed!" Eric was told.

"I only have one further question. How many people have ever challenged for the right to sit there?"

"I believe that there have been three in the last five hundred years or so. None were successful. Why?"

"I was just wondering. Do any of you here believe that I may be the one to sit there?" Eric asked, including all of them.

Seven of the bowed heads nodded in unison, one remained stationary whilst the four unbowed all shook theirs vigorously, verbally voicing their disagreement.

"Do any of you here believe that I should have to wait until the next full moon?"

This time, all eight of the bowed heads shook.

"Well, that's the vote out of the way. My right to challenge has been voted at seven to four in favour with one abstention and my right to do it now at eight to four in my favour. Let's get this farce over with shall we?" Eric suggested.

"My Lord, may I speak?" The one who had named herself Aramenta asked quietly.

"Of course Aramenta, but only if you lift your head. I don't want to be talking to the top of your head. What can I do for you?" Eric replied kindly.

As she lifted her head, she also dropped her hood, allowing Eric to clearly see her for the first time. She appeared to be in her early twenties with a strikingly beautiful face. Her dark auburn hair fell in soft waves to just below her shoulders. Her skin was a light olive colour and her eyes were dark, hinting at a Mediterranean lineage.

Eric decided there and then that if the rest of her was as pretty as the bits he could see, he would be trying to make more time to be with her. She was a truly stunning looking woman.

"Thank you my Lord. I would ask a small favour of you." She said, casting her eyes down again.

"What is it?"

"I would ask you to leave this room and give us time to prepare. You have used our own rules against us and now we find that we are unprepared. Would you allow us an hour before we begin?"

He didn't sense any animosity or devious intent from her so he agreed, stating that he would be taking a walk in the gardens with Liz to return in one hour. He released his hold on his main antagonists ability to speak, turned on his heal, took Liz by the arm and walked from the room.

As soon as he was out in the hallway, he let out a huge sigh, letting the stress of the last fifteen or so minutes leave with it. Liz still had her aloof, unpleasant expression on her face so he undid his earlier modifications and watched as her expression changed to one of love and concern. Holding up his hand to silence her, he spoke to Brianna, Erith and Yeneya.

"Can any of you monitor what is going on in there without them knowing about it?"

"We are ahead of you there Young One. We have had each of our senior advisors scanning their minds from the moment we saw the gateway to our realm. For the most part, they are exactly as they seem but a couple will bear watching more closely. The four that oppose you are more transparent than the rest. They have stated their positions clearly and are telling the truth. They either don't believe you or are unwilling to relinquish their positions of power by accepting you.

Of the four that acquiesced to you immediately, three truly believe that you are Fey royalty and one really wants to believe that you are. The four that were a little slower to bow, now that they have recovered from the shock are as follows. The one that abstained from the vote, has an open mind. He neither rejects nor accepts what he sees at face value. He requires proof of your claim but once he has it one way of the other, he will fall into line and do so happily and whole heartedly. Two others believe you but are frightened of what this means and the other does not believe you and never will even if the proof is presented tonight. He was just too cowardly to stand up to you as the first four did. The man is a weasel and not to be trusted.

"Thanks. I will have to keep an eye on him. So, it looks like I have five enemies, five firm friends, one who wants to be my friend and one who will be guided by the outcome. That puts the odds marginally in my favour." Eric surmised

"That's certainly the way it seems." Brianna said.

"Yeneya, can you please scan the building and tell me just how many people there are present here?"

"I already did Eric. There are nine staff here in addition to the twelve council members."

"Great. Could you influence them gently so that they will come out into the garden? I need to speak to them all and find out just what has been going on here. Erith? Is there anyway that you can shield this building so that no one inside will sense me using my abilities?"

Both Yeneya and Erith replied yes and Eric walked outside with Liz.

"Sorry about that Liz. I needed to get some stuff done and had to talk to the others."

"I know Eric. Yeneya linked me so that I could hear you. You have certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons in there. I just hope that you know what you are doing." She said quietly as she snuggled up against him.

A few minutes later, the first few members of staff left the building and came over to them. Shortly after, they were all there. Eric wasn't overly surprised to see that they were all young, attractive and sexily dressed. There were six women and three men. He performed a cursory scan of them and found that they had all had their free will all but removed from them. Each was programmed to be little more than a sex slave that also performed the necessary domestic duties involved with their particular station.

"Brianna, I need a little more information please. Can you see if your advisors can determine if the society has any money. These people have never been paid for the work that they have done here."

"Give me a moment." She replied.

Eric waited patiently whilst gently probing the minds of the staff in front of him. He was appalled by what he found. Three of them had been here since they were children and the others had been carefully selected so that no one would miss them. Two of them were a young couple that had been engaged to be married and yet now they were forced to perform sexual acts for anyone that wanted them. Eric grew angry when he discovered that his main antagonist had taken great pleasure on many occasions forcing them to watch whilst the other was used and abused.

"Eric, it would seem that this society is quite wealthy. My advisors don't really understand your monetary system but they have discovered that there are large deposits of your currency in holding facilities called banks all around the world. There is a significant amount of coin and paper money here in the building as well as a large deposit of gold and other precious metals in one of the basements. They also said that there are things called 'stocks and shares' and there appear to be an awful lot of them. They also own a tremendous amount of land and property. The town you live in has eighteen houses owned by them as well as business premises and stores. You will have to explain all of this to us later. Does this answer your questions?" Brianna asked.

"Yes, thank you. One last favour if you please. I am going to remove all controls from these people here. Can you get ready to help me calm them down? Some have been through a horrific time here and may panic."

"Of course Eric. What ever you need."

Eric began removing controls and replacing them with his own. There was nothing sinister in his, just a sense of calm and a desire to not hurt anyone. Once he had finished, he stood back and watched. The two that had been engaged immediately rushed to one another and embraced passionately, tears streaming from both of them. The others just looked around bewildered, as if waking from a dream.

"People, can I have your attention please." Eric called. They turned to look at him.

"I know that you are confused and frightened but if you let me, I will explain as best as I can what you want to know. For the past few years, longer for some of you, people have been controlling your actions. I know that you are aware of this and I also know that you don't really understand. For now, just think of it as being drugged or hypnotised. You have been very poorly treated by some and I can promise that this will not go unpunished. I also know that you all have nowhere else to go so I would ask you to return to your rooms, or anywhere else in the building where you feel safe and wait for me. I have a few things that I need to take care of and then we can see what we need to do about you. I realise that some of you will want to inform the authorities of your whereabouts but I must insist that you don't do this until you have spoken with me again. If you still wish to after that, I will not stand in your way."

"Why should we trust you? Why should we even stay here?" One of the girls asked, her voice a mixture of defiance and fear.

"You're right. You have no reason to trust me or to stay here. The only reason that I can offer you is that you are all owed a significant amount of wages for the work that you have done here over the years and I will make sure that you get it before tonight is over. Please just do as I ask. It will be to your advantage I promise." Eric told them.

The group looked at each other and seemed to come to a mutual decision as they filed back inside the house and closed the doors behind them.

"how are we doing for time Liz?" Eric asked.

"We have a little over half an hour left. Why?"

"No reason, I was just wondering. Care to take a moonlight stroll in the garden with me?" He said with a glint in his eye.

Liz took his hand and dragged him to the rear of the house. The gardens were gorgeous. There were galleried lawns with terraces, pools, fountains and statues. She pulled him to a secluded alcove and pushed him down on to the stone bench situated there.

"Sit still, shut up and enjoy" she growled. "I'm in charge this time!"

Knowing that this could be good, he sat back, shut his mouth and let her do what she wanted.

He spent a very enjoyable half hour with Liz nursing on his cock. After she sucked him to orgasm, he pulled her onto his lap, thanked her profusely and kissed her passionately. The hour was up so they headed back to the house to see what was in store for him.

"Liz, I want you to wait out here. I've no idea what they are planning but I will be able to cope with it better if I don't have to worry about you getting in the way of anything I have to do."

Liz started to protest but he silenced her with a kiss, turned and entered the council chamber and shut the door behind him before she had a chance to follow.

He positioned himself on the symbol of rae'neffaeda again and waited to see what was to happen. Aramenta stood and addressed him.

"Eric Faye, you stand before us, the high council of the Society. You have indicated your intent to challenge for the right to take the high seat. We need to know if this is still your intention. Before you answer, know this. Only one attempt may be made by anyone person. If you should fail, there is an exceptional chance that you will be injured or even killed. Do you still wish to proceed?"

"I do."

"Very well. You will now face a series of challenges. Each is designed to test your abilities in certain areas. Each challenge will take the form of a combatitive contest with a chosen member of the council. This member will be chosen based on their ability in a specific area. You should also know that who ever you are up against will be the very best at the challenge that we can field. These abilities are one of the reasons that they are on the council in the first place.

Your challenges will fall in to two groups, mental and magic. There will be three challenges in each of the groups, one a display, one a contest of mind, wit and reaction and a final challenge of combat. The combat challenges are live, dangerous and could easily result in the death of one or both of the contestants. Are you ready?"

"I am"

"The first challenge has been offered, accepted and agreed upon. This is the simplest of all. You are required to make your opponent perform an action by controlling them. The predetermined action is to pluck five of their own hairs from their head. This is a deliberate action and one that is not likely to be mistaken. Your opponent is Gareth. May the best man win."

Eric immediately flashed a scan around the chamber and located Gareth before he had even had a chance to rise from his chair. He slapped a control on him and forced him to remove five hairs from his head, one at a time, counting each as he did so. It was over in less than twenty seconds.

"So what's next?" Eric asked the stunned room. Gareth's face was a picture of awe and total respect.

Smiling, Aramenta once again stood.

"The second challenge has been offered, accepted and agreed upon. You are required to debate with your opponent and force them to accept your point of view. This can be done using either logical argument or psionic ability. Your opponent is Julianne. May the best person win.

Eric felt Julianne's attack before he had even located her. He placed a mental barrier at the forefront of his mind and followed the link back to her.

"I am a little teapot" he said.

"You are a little teapot. I love your handle" Julianne replied. There was no confusion on her face, she wholeheartedly believed that his argument was correct.

"So what's next?" He asked again.

"Not the most profound debate I have ever heard here in chambers, but a very effective demonstration none the less." Aramenta said.

"Eric, your final challenge in this arena is a duel. You will be required to defend yourself from both physical and mental attacks. All of your abilities are at your disposal. There are no rules aside from this one. When I say halt, you stop immediately. Is this understood?"

"It is"

"Very well. The third challenge has been offered, accepted and agreed upon. Your opponent is Marcus. You may begin when ready."

Unsure as to how to proceed, Eric waited for Marcus to make himself known. He was stunned when he felt a blow to the back of his head. Marcus had used telekinesis to launch a heavy vase at him. Eric regained his footing and immediately projected a shield around himself to prevent further injury from unseen attack. Marcus was just beginning to rise from his chair when Eric retaliated. He couldn't resist showing off slightly so he copied the move he had seen Darth Vader perform in one of the Starwars movies. He held his thumb and forefinger in front of him and used his own telekinesis to begin to constrict Marcus's throat. Marcus began to panic as his air started to run out. He picked up every available object and hurled them at Eric from all directions. Eric just held up his hand and with a thought made them all stop and levitate. The closest object was still more than four feet from him.

Marcus was beginning to lose consciousness. "Must I kill him to prove my point?" Eric asked, raising an enquiring eyebrow to Aramenta.

"No! that won't be necessary. Halt!" she almost shouted.

Eric released Marcus who fell back to his seat gasping and with a wave of his hand, sent all of the levitating objects back to their rightful places around the room.

"I grow tired of this. Do you really wish to continue this farce?" Eric asked the assembled council members.

"You don't get out of it that easily boy!" stated his chief antagonist. "Now its magic time and you shall face me!"

"Would you at least do me the courtesy of telling me your name?" Eric asked.

"Not that it will matter in a few minutes but it is Dalzar. I am the greatest, most powerful sorcerer on Earth and Primus of the High Council of the Society. Prepare to meet your doom boy!"

Eric looked at him incredulously. Was this guy serious? He probed his mind and found that his name was Darren and that he was a very good illusionist but didn't have a magical bone in his body. Darren however firmly believed that what he did was magic.

"So, you're a liar as well as an arrogant fool then Darren?" Eric asked him. "This challenge is a waste of time and an insult. There are three genuine magic users in this room and you aren't one of them. How do you expect to challenge me when you don't meet the basic requirements of the contest?"

As Eric finished speaking, a huge white tiger appeared out of nowhere and launched itself at him. Eric waved his hand at it and it disappeared.

"You'll have to try a little harder than that Darren. Illusion won't work on me."

Eric mentally picked up the broken pieces of the vase that had smashed against his head in the earlier challenge and began to swirl them around in front of him. He held out his hand and piece by piece, the vase began to reassemble itself in front of the stunned audience. Once it was complete, Eric levitated it over to Darren and placed it gently in front of him for his inspection.

Darren looked at the vase in wonder, but then his expression changed back to one of contempt.

"A cheap parlour trick boy. Is that the best you have?" he sneered.

"Yeneya, some assistance please" Eric whispered.

Pointing his finger at Darren, he created the illusion of a beam of green light. It hit Darren on the forehead and he immediately disappeared.

"What have you done with him?" Aramenta asked in a hushed tone.

"Nothing, he is still there. He's just in a form more fitting to his character" Eric told her.

Sure enough, on Darren's chair sat a fat, grey, slimy slug.

One of his cohorts touched it and was amazed to find it was real. He pulled his hand back in shock and revulsion, the colour draining from his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.