From Within - Cover

From Within

Copyright© 2004 by Unworthy1

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eric is a fat kid and is having a bad week. He loses a friend, takes a beating and then things realy start to go down hill. Then his powers come to the fore.An Action, Fantasy, Romance, Mind Control, Magic type story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Eric awoke with a start on the Wednesday. His right hand was on fire!

He sat up in bed and examined his hand and found that the pain had gone and there wasn't a mark on it. Yeneya giggled in his mind.

"Finally!" she exclaimed. "I thought I was going to have to set your whole arm on fire to get you to wake up"

"Why did you do that? It hurt like hell!!"

"Well, I tried to wake you gently. I tried calling to you but you just shut me out, rolled over and went back to sleep so I had to use slightly more drastic measures."

Glancing at the clock, Eric saw that it was a little past four in the morning. "What the hell have you woken me up at this time for?" He asked in an angry tone.

"You have work to do. Father said that you were to practice your unarmed fighting in the mornings so you need to get up, get some breakfast and get going unless you want to be late for school."

Eric groaned as he swung himself out of bed. He groggily threw on some clothes and made his way downstairs to get himself a bowl of cereal. As he ate he began to wonder what Erith was going to show him. Eric knew the basic mechanics of fighting so he didn't think that it would be too much for him to learn. He was about to find out just how wrong he was.

"Good morning Young One" Erith greeted him as he finished cleaning and putting away his breakfast things. "I'm gratified to see that you are alert and enthusiastic this morning!" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Lets go into the garden and begin your warm up, I need to explain some things to you before we start to train in earnest. Firstly, we have to alter your perception of what a fight is. The Karate that you have studied gives you some of the basics but for what I need to teach you, we need to alter your attitude a fair bit. You have been taught that fighting is an honourable thing to do, that there are rules and codes of conduct. You have to forget all of that right now."

"What do you mean by that? Two evenly matched opponents, testing themselves against one another. What could be more honourable than that?" Eric asked, his confusion evident.

"Well, that's your first mistake. That attitude is fine in a controlled environment where there are rules and everyone understands and agrees to abide by them. Unfortunately in the real world, it just doesn't work like that. In a real fight, you have no idea if you are evenly matched; there are no rules aside from those that you impose upon yourself. Most likely your opponent won't know the rules and even if they do, they won't stick to them. You have to understand Eric, if you get into a fight with someone, they are not trying to score points as you do in the dojo. They are trying to hurt you, plain and simple. It doesn't matter how good you are at fighting, if you get hit, it hurts."

"Tell me about it" Eric thought as he remembered the beating he had taken the previous weekend.

"Exactly my point Young One. Do you think that they had any intention of following rules or of being honourable? Of course not. They were just there to hurt you and hurt you they did."

"I understand that Erith, but there were three of them! They are all older and bigger than me and Tony I know for a fact has studied Kung Fu. What chance did I have against that?"

"No chance whatsoever. But not for any of the reasons that you just gave me. Firstly, you believed that you were going to get hit. It had become a foregone conclusion in your mind so it became one in reality. Secondly, you didn't think that you stood a chance. So you didn't. And lastly, you didn't understand that someone wouldn't be honourable enough to let you fight back. We have to break you of these notions. I am not saying that you could have won that particular fight but think about it. If you had been more prepared for the reality of the situation that you were in, do you think that you could have at least given them a bit of pain before they overwhelmed you?"

"Yeah I suppose. It's probably better that I didn't though. They would have given me much worse if I had fought back."

"I agree. But consider this. How much of a beating do you think you would have taken if one had been unconscious, one had a broken arm and the other had lost an eye?"

"You can't be serious!" Eric replied incredulously.

"I can and I am. Eric there is no honour in fighting. If you have to fight, there is only one way to do it unless you want to be hurt or killed. You have to go in with everything you have. No trick is too cheap or dirty. There is only one goal in a fight and that is to put your opponent down as hard and as fast as you possibly can. If you inflict enough pain or damage, they will lose the will to continue. Ideally you should do this before they have a chance to hurt you. That is not always possible but that is what you aim for."

"But to take someone's eye out! That just seems... I don't know if I could do that Erith. Breaking their arm I can kind of see the point of that but it will heal. To maim someone for life just seems a bit much."

"Eric, do you think for one moment that when you were laying on the ground and those three were kicking you as hard as they could that they gave a shit what happened to you? If you had lost an eye, would they have lost any sleep?"

"No, I suppose not"

"I am not suggesting that you always try to remove your opponents' eyes. Just remember that it is a very effective tactic. If your first strike was to put your thumb into their eye, do you think they will wish to continue?"

"Well I know I wouldn't!" Eric replied

"Exactly. The fight is over before it has begun. You didn't get hurt and your opponent gets to live. That is the best possible outcome of any conflict."

"I see what you mean. I'm still not sure that I could do it though. It just seems too much to take from someone."

"You are still thinking with a dojo mentality Eric. Not everyone who wants a fight with you just wants to give you a slap or teach you a lesson. There will be those who's sole intention is to kill you. Answer me this. If someone had a knife to your throat, would you feel justified in taking the eye then?"

"Yes. They are obviously trying to hurt me so they would have it coming."

"So you could do it? Its just dependant on the circumstances?"

"Pretty much, yeah" Eric replied, his mind beginning to make sense of what Erith was telling him.

"That is all I needed you to understand Young One. I need you to see that by limiting your available options, you are increasing the chance that it will be you that goes down, never to get up again. So, with that in mind, let's get started."

The next two hours were a blur. Erith kept pushing Eric until he could barely stand. Sweating and panting, his moves were becoming uncoordinated as his muscles refused to exert them selves further. Eric was a little surprised by some of the things that he was being trained to do and fervently hoped that the situation where he would be forced to use them never occurred.

"Enough for today I think" Erith finally said to Eric's great relief. "I am happy with what you have learned today. I know that we have only gone over about a dozen moves but we will build on them as we progress. Stretch off and warm down now, I don't want you getting stiff before this afternoon."

"Why, what's happening this afternoon?"

"Sword training" Erith replied

"Oh gods. I had forgotten about that! I'm not going to need to worry about someone else trying to kill me, you will have finished me off way before they get a chance!"

Erith just chuckled and left.


"Eric?" His little sister enquired of him as he was drinking a glass for juice before heading for his bus to school. He looked at her, slightly taken aback that she had spoken to him as she never really had much to say to him.

"Dad says that you can do some really cool things with clothes and stuff. Is that true?"

"Well, I can do some stuff, yeah. Why do you ask?"

"I have a birthday party to go to after school but I don't want to wear the same dress as I wore the other week to Emily's party. Will you see if you can alter it for me a bit please?"

"Sure squirt, just leave it on my bed, I will do it in a minute. What would you like me to do to it?"

"erm... I er... I wanna look like a princess." She replied quietly, blushing slightly.

"You don't need a dress for that squirt, you look like a princess anyway but of course I will do it for you." He said offering her a smile.

Katie was stunned beyond words. Never had Eric spoken to her like that. They had always been at each others throats all of the time. Insults were their usual currency of trade. Slightly confused, she left the table and went to put her party dress on Eric's bed. Eric followed her up the stairs. He wasn't overly sure why he had suddenly decided to be nice to her. Maybe it was because he understood her a little better since Yeneya had come into his life.

When Katie brought the dress in, he asked if she wanted to watch and make any adjustments as he went to work. Again Katie was amazed by this turn of events. Eric's room had been out of bounds to her for as long as she could remember so she readily agreed.

Eric took the party dress from her and formed an image in his mind. Not really knowing what a princess's dress should look like, he figured that it needed to be something like one of the girls he had seen in an animated film, Beauty and the Bear or something like that?

As Katie watched in awe. Eric waved his hand across the front of the dress and it was transformed into the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. She was totally thrilled.

"Oh thank you Eric!" she gushed and gave him a hug. She pulled away, blushed slightly and ran from his room to show her new prize possession to their mother.

"What was that about?" Yeneya asked in his mind

"I'm not sure. Brianna told me to spread as much happiness as possible so I figured that I may as well start at home. Me and Katie haven't really gotten along much these last few years and it was such a little thing to make her happy. Besides, I actually feel really good about myself now" He said, finishing with a smile.

"Oh, I'm not complaining" Yeneya replied. "Do you realise that our emotions are linked? Whenever you are happy, so am I. I think it's a really nice thing you did for her. You know she really does love you but has forgotten how to show it. Her belligerence is just a habit as much as anything."

Eric didn't bother to reply but he realised that she was probably right.


"So, who do you have your greedy little eye on this week then mate?" Eric asked Robin as they waited for the school bus.

"Pick a name, any name!" he replied with a grin. "I haven't really decided yet but it's either going to be Amanda Brown or Helen Mayland."

"Bloody hell! Talk about opposites. You are going after Amanda, the school bitch or Helen, the school bike! Which would you prefer?" Eric replied.

"Oh, you know me, not bothered really. Amanda would look better on my arm but I am more likely to get some from Helen. Decisions, decisions! Seriously though, I think that Helen is a lot like Jenny. She has a reputation but I'm not convinced of it. I mean, do you actually know anyone who has admitted to shagging her?"

"Now that you mention it, I don't think that I do. Do you know her then?"

"Not too well, she is in a few of my classes but she seems really nice and I quite like her."

"You kept that one quiet didn't you? You must like her. Is that why you haven't asked her out?"

"Yeah, I suppose. It's a little like you with Susie really. I don't want to be turned down by her. All the others that I ask out, I couldn't actually give a crap if they say no but with her it's somehow different."

"You really do like her don't you? Ok, my turn to play councillor. Don't use your usual pick up methods with her. I don't know if you have realised it yet but they just don't work. For once, learn from your mistakes and try a different approach." Eric advised.

"Like what? I wouldn't know what the hell to say to her."

"Just try having a chat. Don't even mention the fact that you like her and for the love of the gods, don't compliment her on her tits! Just tell her she looks nice today, ask if she is doing something different with her hair or something like that. Let her see that you are interested in her, talk to her, listen to her. Don't just pretend to listen either. I know that some of the girls chat about the most boring stuff, but if you remember it and bring it up on conversation, it impresses the hell out of them. On top of that, you never know, she may even tell you the key to her affections."

Robin looked at him thoughtfully. "You make this sound like a twelve stage plan. When do I actually get to ask her out?"

"Maybe never. You might find that after talking to her that she is not what you expected. Until you talk to her though, you will never know. If you do decide to ask her out though, let me know. I may be able to help you out." Eric offered.

"Oh yeah? How you gonna do that then?"

"Don't worry about it. Just let me know before you ask her. I promise I won't do anything to harm your chances but it may well help a lot." said Eric as a plan began to form.

"Whatever." Robin Sighed. "When did you become such an expert in women anyway?"

"I don't know but I just seem to be getting luckier and luckier at the moment so I guess I must be doing something right."

"Really? Just how lucky are you getting?" Robin asked with one of his patented lecherous grins.

"REALLY lucky. Do me a favour and keep it to yourself though. I could do without any more hassles if you know what I mean." Eric replied with a smile.

"You lucky bastard! Jenny? Wow. Ok, as you are now officially my hero I will take your advice and try the soft approach"

"Good plan mate. Trust me, it will work out ok."


When they arrived at school, he noticed Susie waiting by the entrance. This was unusual in itself as it was normally those waiting for boyfriends or girlfriends that waited here. Eric's heart dropped. As he approached, Susie gave him a shy smile and stood up.

"Eric, can I talk to you for a moment please?" she asked hesitantly.

Robin bid him good luck quietly and left leaving him alone with Susie.

"Sure Susie. What can I do for you?"

"It's about yesterday. I just wanted to apologise for kissing you like that. I don't know what came over me. I really wasn't trying to embarrass you or anything."

"Oh don't let it bother you Susie. I was a little embarrassed sure but I was also really flattered. I mean, its not every day that I get the most amazing girl in school trying to stand my hair on end" He replied with a gentle smile.

"pffft. Yeah right Eric. I'm the most amazing girl in school. I feel like the ugly duckling hanging around with Amanda. Even you asked her out without giving me a second glance!"

"Ah, well, yes. Y'see, there is a story behind that. It was one of Robin's plans."

"Ha! What were you thinking listening to him?" She laughed.

"Well, he's not always wrong and sometimes it's just easier to agree and go along with it than trying to get him to understand the flaws in his planning. Anyway, that's not relevant. What do you mean you feel like an ugly duckling next to Amanda?"

"How could I not? She is so beautiful. All of the boys want her. How do I compete with that?"

"I can't believe I'm actually hearing this! Susie Maddocks with self image problems? You have got to be kidding me."

Susie scowled at him and went to turn away and leave.

"Susie stop." She did but kept her back to him. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him. "I wasn't taking the piss Susie. I think you need to understand what Robins plan was about."

She just continued to glare at him but didn't say anything. Eric took a deep breath and began.

"Susie, Robin was fed up with me pining for a girl that hardly knew I existed until a couple of days ago. I had, no make that have it bad for her and have done for a very long time. Robins plan was for me to ask Amanda out so that I could learn what rejection feels like. His reasoning was that I would either end up with a girlfriend or get a good lesson in taking it like a man."

"So would you have gone out with her if she had said yes?"

"Well yes. But that was also part of his hair brained scheme. If I got to go out with Amanda, I could use the time that we were together to get closer to the girl I really want. It would have meant that I could also spend more time with her best friend."

"Amanda's best friend? But that's me... Oh!" She said having finally realised what Eric was getting at. "Eric that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!"

"I know. And I knew that you would feel like that which is why I never bothered to ask you out."

"No, not that! The plan. Why on Earth didn't you just ask me out? I would have said yes you know. I have always liked you. I admit, I have never really thought of you like that but I have to say, now that I am..."

"Susie, you just don't understand. Rejection from you would have broken my heart. I just couldn't have handled that. You have been my goddess for so long. You are so wrong about yourself. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Amanda doesn't hold a candle to you."

"Oh. Do you really think that Eric or is this just another of Robin's crack pot plans to get you in my good books?" She asked with a smile.

"Susie, this is not a line. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known. Have you never noticed me looking at you?"

"Well sure, but I always assumed it was aimed at Amanda!"

"Never was, never will be. It's you and always has been." Eric replied, no longer able to hold her gaze. He was wishing that the world would just swallow him whole so he could get out of there.

"Well?" Susie finally asked.

"Well what?" He replied, somewhat confused as to what she was asking.

"Well are you going to ask me out or not? I've already told you that I will say yes. Do I really have to ask you out?"

"NO! erm I mean... Let me try that again. Susie, would you like to go out with me on Saturday?"

"I would love too Eric. I'll see you at lunch and we can sort the details out then if that's ok? I have to go find Amanda now before she gets her panties in wad that I'm not there."

With that she walked up to him, stood on tip toe and gave him a smouldering kiss. Just as she finished, Amanda came out of the school looking for her.

"Oh. My. God! Have you lost your mind Susie? What the hell are you doing with that loser? Jeez. I would have thought that you would have realised what a tosser he was when I turned him down! Now what is going on?" She demanded.

Susie just looked at her sheepishly. She had never been able to stand up to Amanda and now was no different.

"Not that it's any of your business Amanda, but if you must know, I just asked Susie out and she has agreed. We were just making some arrangements when we were so rudely interrupted."

"Susie! You can't be serious? You are not seriously considering going out with this... this... loser are you? My god girl, think of your reputation!"

"What reputation Amanda?" She spat back. "The only reputation I have is being Amanda's quiet friend. I am sick of staying in whilst you are off out with your latest conquest. I am going to sample a little of life for myself for a change. Why can't you just be happy for me? Do I ever judge you on who you go out with?"

"Well, if that's the way you feel, I guess I will see you around Susie. As for you Eric Faye, I am going to make your life here a living hell. You think you are unpopular now? Just you wait until I am through with you."

The sound of clapping came from behind her and she span round, a smile on her face to see who appreciated her wit this much, only to find Jenny glaring at her.

"Amanda, you are one sorry bitch you know that?" Jenny offered in her opening salvo. "You know nothing about this guy and now you are going to try to give him a bad reputation? Good luck girl."

"Who asked you anyway?" Amanda snarled.

"No one, but Eric is my friend and Susie is a really nice girl. If you think I am going to let you bad mouth them around the school, you have another think coming!"

"Oh, what's so great about him then?"

"Well, let's see. He pulled me from an abusive relationship, Stopped me from getting raped AGAIN and dealt with the guys that did it, he is kind, gentle, considerate, a true friend, and more than a match for you."

Amanda looked incredulously at her "You were..."

"Shut the fuck up Amanda, I haven't finished yet. I have a reputation here at school. Everyone knows that I am a slag. Well let me put you straight on that one. I have slept with a few people. Some of the guys you have been out with for one, A married man and even one of the teachers here but let me tell you something. No one has ever made me cum like Eric does. He is packing and really knows how to use it. He is by far the greatest lover I have ever had. Bar none. So if you want to go up against that reputation, you just carry on little girl!"

Eric didn't know whether to laugh or cry. On the one hand, he was so happy with his beautiful friend standing up for him like this but on the other, She had just told the love of his life that she had slept with him.

Amanda was furious. "Who the hell do you think you are you slut? How dare you call me little girl! I'm no virgin you know, I am just more selective in who I let into my pants! I am going to have to add you to the shit list as well I see" She said venomously.

Eric looked at Susie, fully expecting to see hatred in her expression but he was surprised to see her looking at him with what could only be regarded as awe. His confidence bolstered, he decided that Amanda needed teaching a lesson. He reached into her mind and adjusted her thinking slightly. She would now leave himself, Jenny and Susie alone. He also planted a command that he hoped he would have to use at a later date. As an after thought, he decided to have a poke around her memories. Even though he was now aware that this was bad manners, he decided that as Amanda didn't appear to have any, he didn't need to worry about it. He was more than a little stunned at what he found there. Amanda had been telling the truth. She was defiantly no virgin!

"Amanda, you are a sanctimonious cow. You prance around this school like you own the fucking place, you call my friend a slut and even brush your supposed best friend off just for wanting to have a life that doesn't revolve around you. You make out that you are little miss perfect but in reality, you're the slut aren't you?"

"HOW DARE YOU! I'LL..." She screamed

"Amanda, shut the fuck up. I am tired of listening to your bullshit. I know you're a slut, you know you're a slut so just leave it at that shall we?"

"NO I WILL NOT! I am not a slut!"

Oh really? Well, as you are so intent on discussing this here let's do so shall we? How many partners do you need to qualify as a slut in your book Amanda? Five? Ten? Twenty? What about getting drunk at a ski lodge and letting all eight of the instructors fuck you in one night? Does that count? What about sleeping with three of the fathers of the children you baby sit for? Does that count? Or sucking off a teacher to get him to give you a pass on a test you couldn't be arsed to study for? Does that count?"

"How did you... How could... What..." Amanda stammered. She went bright red, burst into tears and ran for the school leaving the small crowd that had gathered to watch the entertainment gasping.

Jenny was having trouble standing she was laughing so hard but Susie just looked shocked.

"Are you OK Susie?" Eric asked her, the concern evident in his voice.

"Is what you just said all true? Did she really do all that? She never told me any of that!"

"'fraid so. That and a whole lot more. I probably shouldn't have laid it all out in public like that but she just got me so angry and its not like I didn't offer to stop the discussion before that all came out. She was the one who insisted on pushing."

"But how did you know all of that? There is no way she told you that stuff if she wouldn't even tell me" Susie replied.

"Lets just say that I have a very reliable source shall we?"

"You never cease to amaze me Eric, you are the greatest. You know that don't you?" Jenny said as she stepped into him and gave him a scorching kiss. "Come on Susie, we need a chat if you are going to be seeing more of this hunk" She said taking Susie by the hand and leading her into the school.


"So, how did it go with Susie this morning?" Robin asked as he sat down at the table to join Eric for lunch. "I heard there was a bit of a to-do with Amanda"

"Yeah, I managed to ask Susie out, she agreed and gave me a kiss just as Amanda came outside looking for her. Amanda wasn't impressed."

"I'll bet! I heard you did ok though" Robin offered.

"Well, that was mostly down to Jenny if I'm honest. I just pointed out a couple of truths to her and she stormed off." Eric told him.

"Well, don't look now but here she comes!"

Amanda walked past, her head bowed, refusing to look at Eric.

"Wow! You must have really gotten to her." Robin said. "I can't believe that she didn't just lay into you. Any other time she would have had a right go at you."

"Yeah, I wonder what that's about?" Eric wondered.

"I think I can answer that" Jenny said as she and Susie came and sat down. "She has been in tears most of the morning from what I've heard. Seems she can give it out but doesn't like being on the receiving end. About time someone brought that bitch down a peg or two." She spat.

"I don't know Jenny. I think I may have gone a little too far. I didn't mean to really hurt her, I just wanted to get her to back off. I kind of lost my temper when she started having a go at you and Susie though." Eric told her, giving both of the girls a smile.

"See what I mean Susie?" Jenny asked her.

Susie didn't reply. She just looked at Eric with a strange, contemplative expression on her face.

"Anyway, enough about her, what do you fancy doing on Saturday then Susie?" Eric asked with an embarrassed smile.

"Surprise me" She replied, offering him no help.

"Ok, but don't blame me if you don't like what we do!"

"I'm sure that whatever it is will be fine Eric."

"Fair enough, but don't say I didn't warn you. I haven't exactly had much practice at this."

"Don't worry about it Eric. You know where I live?"

"Yeah, I think so. Isn't it the big house at the bottom of beach drive?"

"Yeah, that's it. Will you call for me, say four o'clock Saturday afternoon? I will have to be home by ten at the absolute latest so at least we will get a bit of time together."

"Okay. I'll be there."

"Right, now that's sorted, come with me Susie, I still need to talk with you." Jenny said, pulling Susie from her seat. Eric watched the two girls until they had left the dining hall, wondering how he got to be so lucky.

"You are one lucky bastard, I can't believe you've got both of them vying for your attention now!" Robin laughed.

"I was just thinking that myself. What about you though? You put any more thought into what I said this morning?"

"Actually, I had a bit of a chat with Helen this morning. The more I see of her, the more I like her. She did seem a bit wary of me though. I guess I have a reputation to overcome" Robin told him.

"Why? What happened?"

"Oh, nothing bad. It was just like she was waiting for the punch line or something. I think that I will leave it a couple more days. Spend a bit more time with her, feel her out as it were before asking her out."

"Bloody hell! Will wonders never cease? You did listen!" Eric told him laughingly

"Well, I figured you were probably right. Nothing I ever try seems to work so it was time for a change of tactic."

"Well, remember what I said. Before you ask her out, let me know. I have something in mind that will make it almost impossible for her to say no to you, unless of course you fuck it up between now and then." Eric said.


After school, Eric headed to the smithy to do some more work on his dagger. He thought that he was being a little selfish by only working on a piece for himself now that Thomas had thrown away the other half of his blade that he had intended to turn into a sword for Wally to sell. He didn't want to take advantage of Wally's hospitality and generosity so he decided to make another blade that day instead of finishing the dagger for himself. After all, he was in no real hurry for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.