Monkey on Her Back - Cover

Monkey on Her Back

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Son helps his drug-addicted mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It was mid afternoon the following day before I woke up again, I lay for a minute or two whilst trying to focus my mind on what we'd done and almost automatically my hand went down to my groin as I recalled her squirming under me shouting at me to fuck her, ram it in harder and all the many other things she'd said.

I was quite apprehensive as I pulled on my shorts and went downstairs, but when I entered the kitchen, I knew my apprehension was misplaced, she was standing at the ironing board wearing a pair of shorts (and I mean shorts) with just a tee shirt and she was singing along to a walkman plugged into each ear.

I laughed as I watched her, she wasn't just ironing, she was dancing with the bloody iron like a pianist, raising her hand up and swooping down to sweep over my shirt, her feet were moving to what I presume was the music in her ears and she had a lovely big grin on her face.

"OWW" She shrieked as I kissed her neck, but she was laughing and I slid my arms around her waist,

"Mmm" She said without even turning round, "I don't know who you are, but if you stop, I'll kill you"

I didn't stop, I ran my hands up beneath her tee shirt and over her breasts, her nipples were hard, like little pebbles under my palms and she moaned softly as she turned her face to mine.

"I was hoping that you'd be all right with it" she said softly, "I was worried"

I just smiled at her and dropped to my knees,

"I'll need to think about it mum" she wore pristine white panties under the shorts, I touched my lips to the front of them and inhaled the sexy aroma of her cunt,

"How long do you need to think for?"

I eased the panties down to just above her knees and probed in between her lovely little slit with my tongue,

"About thirty years should do it"

"Oh God Johnny"

She stepped out the shorts and panties and giggled as I lifted her onto the table, slowly I wiped the whole length of her slit with my tongue, she gripped my hair and wrapped her legs around my neck pulling me into herself,

"That's beautiful Johnny" she whispered, "You lick pussy just like a woman"

I presumed she meant it as a compliment, so I took it that way and probed even deeper as she writhed against my face, she gasped as I licked lower all around her lovely little anus and her breathing became shallower, my tongue pushed gently and she squealed as it went in.

"Yes Johnny, yes baby"

She tasted different down there, slightly acrid but it was still a very arousing taste and with my nose practically buried in her pussy, my cock was standing to attention,

"Do it to me Johnny" she hissed, "There darling, do it to me down there"

Standing up, I kicked my shorts off and nudged my penis against the puckered little hole, she lay there looking up at me, a slight smile on her face,

"Put your cock in my bottom darling" she said softly and then sighed with pleasure as I began to push.

Hooking her heels behind my back she reached up for me, "Kiss me darling" she whispered, "Kiss me while you fuck my arsehole"

Her anus was stretched but my penis slid right in and the expression on her face changed into one of sheer enjoyment, she reached for me and gripped my back as we kissed,

"That's beautiful darling" she sighed, "Absolutely perfect"

I leaned back up and began to move in and out of her tight little hole, I loved watching my cock going into her body and I loved the way her rectal muscles gripped it as if to keep it inside her and most of all, I loved the enigmatic smile on her face as she looked up at me.

"Tell me Johnny" she hissed, "Tell me what you're doing to me"

"I'm fucking you mum" I began moving in and out faster, "I'm fucking your bum hole, I've got my big, hard cock in my mother's bottom"

She began moving with me in time to my thrusting, "I need you to fuck me every morning Johnny"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.