A Very Sensual Princess - Cover

A Very Sensual Princess

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Diana, Princess of Wales, was a very beautiful, very sexual and very unhappy woman. She had every right to have the dream marriage and life but she found that in order to achieve a fraction of the happiness she deserved, she had to look for someone other than her husband to give it to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Author's Note: I would like to say right up front that if anyone is offended by my writing a series of erotic stories about Princess Diana, I'm sorry but it's become very apparent that Diana and Charles are just like every other man and woman -- they have sexual desires, impulses and drives that don't always meet the approval of public eyes when they're displayed for all to see. Evidence has now shown that Diana certainly had several lovers during her adult life, and this is meant to be a sexy way of appreciating Diana as a sexual and sensual woman. I hope that no one will be offended by my choice of her as the subject for these stories. One thing Diana certainly was not -- and that's a saint. She was a very beautiful, energetic and attractive woman. She was no more a saint than you and I and I think that's what made her even more special - she was a woman, a person, just like you and me.

Chapter 1

Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales, wife of the heir apparent to the throne of England, mother of the next King of England after his father, Prince Charles. Diana was an amazing young woman even before she met Charles and through her betrothal, marriage, and then split-up from Prince Charles, she grew and matured into a totally amazing woman and person. Yes, Diana had been a physical virgin when she met and was engaged to marry Charles, the Prince of Wales and future heir to the throne. But, just like every other young woman of Diana's age -- she'd been with other boys, she'd shared plenty of gropes and kisses and caresses in the shadows of evening parties, and Diana had been felt up and had boys' hands down in her panties and up underneath her tops plenty. What young maturing teenage girl hadn't experienced such things?

When Diana had met Charles and events had quickly moved towards her becoming engaged to him as his future wife and the future Queen of England, Diana found herself worrying about the different boyfriends she'd had and the secret little liaisons they'd enjoyed. She figured girlfriends had heard about her sexy little adventures and even though she hadn't had sex and was still physically intact as a virgin, she was afraid news of her sexiness and playful sexuality might make its way into the wrong hands. Even though Diana did have early concerns and reservations about her relationship with Charles, once she'd agreed to marry him, she didn't want anything spoiling that or embarrassing her or her family. Fortunately, no one ever seemed to find out how sexually playful Diana had been in her teen years.

On her wedding night, Diana had made love with Prince Charles and he had been the first man to fuck her and the man who took her virginity. But, Diana quickly found out that she was not the woman of her husband's hottest desires, and before long she realized that in order to get satisfaction as a maturing young woman, she would have to turn to other sources than Charles.

Only Diana and possibly one or two other people know all of the men she took as lovers during her life. We now know some of the men who fucked Diana because they've publicly admitted their sexual dalliances with her while there certainly are many men who will take to the grave the fact that they bedded the Princess of Wales. One of the early men who Diana took as a lover was Captain James Hewitt, who was her riding instructor. There are lots of men you might guess that a woman would take for a lover when she's not getting satisfaction from her own husband, but a riding instructor would certainly be one of the most obvious candidates. Why? Consider first the factor of a man and woman being alone in the environs of the stable where the horses are kept, second, the physical nature of riding instruction, of being around large, muscular animals that exude the animal nature of sexuality, and if the male instructor is handsome (which Diana's was), and then when you factor in the actual sensuality of riding on a horse's back, you've got all the natural ingredients when mixed together with the frustrated lack of sex on the part of Diana for an extramarital affair. And, that's precisely what happened in that case.

One can only imagine what happened between Capt. Hewitt and Diana. They'd been getting together for riding lessons for several months, Diana was increasingly frustrated not only with lack of meaningful and fulfilling sex with Charles but also with knowing that her husband was regularly seeing Camilla Parker-Bowles. Given all that, it only needed the seclusion and the opportunity for Diana and James Hewitt to become lovers. One cool, fall afternoon when Diana and James had finished their ride, he and her were alone in an empty stable and in the process of their conversation, He could sense the deep hurt and need in Diana's life. He had been harboring sexual fantasies about Princess Diana long before his services in teaching her to ride had ever been arranged. When he actually found himself in close contact with her regularly, his lusty desires for Diana became even more prevalent, and now he found himself secluded and totally alone in a hay-filled stable with Diana, a beautiful, sexy and very vivacious young woman. He knew he was literally putting himself into mortal danger by venturing to touch her or do anything inappropriate with Diana, but he could sense her sexual need, he was responding to her very sexual playfulness and flirting and finally he gave in and reached out to touch Diana.

James had fought the desire to see if Diana might even respond to his caring touch and caress as a virile good-looking man. He knew that doing it would cross bridges that he could never go back over again. But, when James let his hand close over Diana's full breast as it pressed against the blouse she'd worn with her jeans to ride in, he felt her nipple grow hard under the warm firm touch of his palm on that sensitive part of her body. James let his hand rest on Diana's breast and he looked into her eyes to detect her reaction to his approach. Diana stood there, secretly enjoyed the feel of a lusty man reaching out to touch her, and then her hand came up to cover his, pulling his hand more firmly against her bra-encased tit. James felt his cock harden in his riding pants as he realized that Diana was actually welcoming his touch. He felt his cock quickly tenting out the front of his snugly fitting pants and giving Diana a clear indication of how she affected him. His breath was coming quickly, his heartbeat racing, and when James Hewitt looked into Diana's eyes, he saw a mixture there of sexual desire, lusty need, and the willingness to do whatever they both felt moved to do right then and there. "Carpe diem" was the phrase that came to James' mind and he squeezed his hand on the roundedness of Diana's breast and pulled her face close to his, covering her lips with his own in a gentle deep kiss.

Diana felt herself swept away by James Hewitt's touch and the fact that he not only was bold enough to make a blatant sexual approach to her, but that he was responding to her in a way that made her feel attractive and very desirable. Diana tried to fight the desire to throw Captain Hewitt down and fuck him, but then she realized that he had the same general ideas that she did. He was kissing her very passionately and a brief thought crossed her mind that not only was she married but James Hewitt was also a married man.

James Hewitt broke off the kiss and he reached up to Diana's blouse, smoothly and quickly unfastening the buttons from top to bottom. He pulled the blouse out of Diana's jeans waistband and then he pulled the blouse back off her shoulders, revealing the sexy white lace bra underneath that held her large sexy breasts. James had fantasized about this moment so much that he almost felt like this was a dream; not a reality. He leaned over, kissing the nipples of Diana's breasts through the cups of her bra and then he helped her remove her jeans and he quickly removed his own riding pants.

James wanted to ask Diana if she really wanted to do what he and her both knew they were about to do. He wanted to get her permission but he was so afraid she'd tell him this was all a huge major misunderstanding. Without actual words saying that she wanted him to fuck her, James knew this was all on his head if she ever came back and claimed that he'd actually fucked her. He got his pants completely off, leaving his shirt on and Diana unbuttoned his shirt as he reached behind her back, unfastening the clasp to her bra. Then, with her jeans removed, James helped Diana slide out of her bikini panties and his breath was taken as he looked at Diana, Princess of Wales as she lay there totally naked on the fresh hay in the horse stable.

At that moment, James was virtually naked and Diana was reclining totally nude there on the hay in front of him. His cock was jutting hard and thick up from his groin, and he felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. He not only was about to be unfaithful to his own wife but he was about to fuck the future Queen of England. James moved over on the hay where Diana lay waiting for him, and she reached up, taking his hard cock in her soft firm hand and guided the head of his hardon straight into the lips of her wet horny pussy. James let Diana's hand lead the way, and when he felt his cockhead touch her wet hot pussy, he waited for a millisecond and then he pushed forward, looking into her eyes and seeing not only the affirmation that he was doing what she wanted him to, but also that she could feel the head of a strange man's cock spreading her pussy lips and entering her body in a way that no other man ever had before.


Chapter 2

Diana was in a very dangerous position. Not only was she lying naked on a bed of fresh hay in one of the Royal Riding stables with Captain James Hewitt, but she literally was feeling the full engorged head of his large firm cock at the lips of her naked pussy. Diana knew precisely how she'd gotten to this moment in her life and then again she didn't quite know how she'd permitted this very lusty, very sexy and very inappropriate moment to become a reality. She was married to Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and the heir to the throne of England, and here she was like any common strumpet reclining on the hay of a stable with another man literally about to mount her and fuck her with his hard cock.

Likewise, Captain James Hewitt, Princess Diana's riding instructor, was a married man and yet here he was almost naked, except for his unbuttoned shirt, lying on top of the naked Princess of Wales with his hardon at the mouth of her pussy and he was pressing forward to take her and fuck her as hotly as he could manage. He knew this was one of those major pivotal moments in life when you do something so sexy, so daring, and so foolish that the mere audacity of the moment is a sexual rush in itself and as he looked down at the unbelievably beautiful body of the most gorgeous woman he'd ever laid his eyes on, James knew there was no way he was going to stop this rapidly accelerating chain of events. Diana's hand was wrapped around his cock, she'd aimed him straight into her most intimate parts as she showed him in every way possible that she wanted him to fuck her and make love to her, and James Hewitt felt at this point that there was nothing that could stop this from happening.

He was right. Nothing could. James pushed forward, feeling the heat and wetness of Diana's pussy on the sensitive head of his cock. He felt her tight pussy giving way to the steady inward push of his hardon and he suddenly heard Diana's lusty, passionate moans as she realized that she'd just taken another man's cock inside her pussy. She wanted him to bury his manhood within her and Diana, Princess of Wales spread her legs further, and reached up, cupping James' naked ass and pulled his hardon inside her pussy as smoothly as she could get him in her body.

"ohhhhhhh, yesssssssss, do this, do this, James," Diana moaned and she felt James' cock bottom out inside her pussy and his large round balls smacking hotly against her tight ass. She knew now that her infidelity was complete and whatever happened beyond this point was beyond ever going back from. James kept his hard cock buried inside Diana's pussy for only a moment and then he began smoothly thrusting his large thick cock in and out of Diana's wet pussy as hotly and as smoothly as he could.

There was something very surreal about lying here in a stable, smelling the freshness of the new hay and feeling his cock tightly clasped inside the hot pussy of Diana, as James admired her physical beauty and her total nakedness as she lay there underneath him. She was at his total mercy at this point and James quickly began to drive his cock in and out of Diana's body as he heard her moaning and encouraging him to actually fuck her and bring her to climax. In almost no time, Diana felt an orgasm exploding inside her pussy and she was moaning and writhing there underneath his pistoning cock as she felt her pussy explode in orgasm. As James realized Diana was orgasming, he kept on driving in and out smoothly and before he felt his own climax beginning about 10 minutes after they'd first coupled, James knew that Diana had at least two more orgasms for their illicit fuck together.

One thing James knew he shouldn't do was to keep his cock inside Diana's pussy when he ejaculated. He knew that fucking her was one thing but impregnating the Princess of Wales might get him beheaded and when he knew he was going to cum, James intended to pull his cock out of her pussy and his ample cumload all over Diana's gorgeous body and on her large breasts. But, with the best of intentions, as he felt himself approaching his climax, Diana had her legs wrapped up around his firm muscular ass and instead of withdrawing at climax, he kept on pumping in and out. James started cumming and his cock spurted his virile cumload deep inside Diana's pussy. Now he knew he could be in big trouble.

When they had finished their stable fuck, James helped Diana clean up and they both got dressed and then walked out of the stable, hoping no one had been around to know what they'd just done together there in private. Diana resolved that now that she'd crossed the huge line of actually having sex with someone other than Charles, this would not be the last time she enjoyed such wonderful sexual pleasure and release.


Chapter 3

Diana's illicit sexual relationship with her riding instructor, Capt. James Hewitt, grew from that first impulsive, hormone-driven fuck in the hay to much much more in the months that their affair lasted. There were many things driving Diana inwardly and getting the very forbidden sexual pleasures that she had found with James Hewitt was like dangling a very luscious piece of totally forbidden fruit in front of the young princess's face. She was not to be denied that which she'd tasted and lusted after.

After James and Princess Diana had fucked the first time, both of them became infatuated with the hot lusty nature of the secret sex sessions they were enjoying with each other. At first, they only ventured to get together during her riding sessions, sometimes even skipping the riding lessons completely in order to have time to go into a stable or a nearby building and spend the entire time playing with each other and enjoying hot fucks together. Diana found James very sexy and she enjoyed his dashing personality and his physically muscular and active body. Charles was a horseman too but there was something much more free and liberated about James. At first, Diana found herself fighting the realization that she was not only violating her own marital vows and actually copulating with someone other than her husband, but Diana also struggled with the reality that she was actually fucking the husband of another woman. Within a couple of the first liaisons she and James enjoyed, however, Diana put all of those harsh realities out of her mind and simply looked forward to the next opportunity she and James would enjoy to be alone, to get naked, and the spend a couple of hours naked and fucking each other.

Eventually, as Diana had realized that her husband was having his own affairs with Camilla Parker-Bowles, she resolved to do whatever she wanted with James Hewitt, and to do it whenever and as often as it pleased her. She ensured that she could have James meet her wherever she wanted and within only a couple of weeks, she arranged for James to meet her in one of the residences that she and Charles shared together.

That night, Diana had ridden with James that afternoon and instead of them fucking in the stable, she told him where to find her that night. She told him that he would be expected and the house attendants would let him in when he told them his name and that he was her riding coach. Sure enough, James found himself being ushered into the residence where Diana waited for him, and he was shown to the corridor where her bedroom was located.

James knew this was a dream come true for him -- to actually be fucking Diana, the Princess of Wales, was the wet dream of many men and he happened to be the lucky guy who was actually living it out. He knew there was no future in it and he knew that one day it would be over. But, in the meantime, James intended to enjoy this like some horny young hormone-driven teenage boy who realizes that the most popular girl in the school is infatuated with him and he intends to get every ounce of pleasure it can from it before he wakes up and finds out it was simply a nice dream.

As James walked down the corridor leading to the bedroom where Diana had told him she'd be waiting, he felt his cock growing very hard in his pants. He only had to think about Diana and her sexiness would make him harder than a rock any time of day or night. He was fully hard and his heartbeat was racing, when he firmly knocked on the door and heard a soft feminine voice that he recognized as Diana's say, "Come in, please."

James walked into the room, and there sat Diana on the bed in the far corner of the room. James entered and pushed the door shut behind him.

"Lock it, James," she told him and then James watched as Diana got up from where she'd been sitting and walked over towards him. James couldn't believe the vision he saw as soon as Diana swung her legs over the side of the bed and began walking in his direction. Yes, he'd seen Diana naked now on several occasions, but he was seeing Diana in another way that he'd never seen her -- she was wearing a floor-length see-through white negligee that did almost nothing to conceal the fact that Diana was totally naked underneath it. James's cock throbbed in response to the vision he was beholding. Diana's large full breasts were pushing out against the top of the diaphanous material and her sexy dark nipples were very visible against the pale material and her sexy pussy fur was also very visible underneath the negligee's skimpy concealment. James thought to himself how few people had ever seen the Princess of Wales in this way and how many he was sure would love to see Diana in this very sexy negligee.

Diana walked straight into James' waiting arms. He pulled her body close against his, feeling her large full breasts pressing between their bodies as they tightly embraced. Her lips met his in that lusty hungry kiss that he'd come to expect from Diana. And he pressed the hardness of his erection firmly against the roundedness of her pussy mound. After a few moments of holding each other, James let his hands slide down from Diana's back and then he cupped both of her naked asscheeks underneath the thin nightie's material. He used the leverage of her shapely ass in his hands to pull her tighter against his body. As their lips tangled and met in a continual kiss of desire, Diana broke their kiss and their embrace, and she knelt down in front of James to help him get undressed. Diana quickly had James out of his shirt, pants and then his underwear and when he was standing in front of Diana, naked, ready for a fuck, he focused his attention and his efforts on her.

James was overwhelmed with how sexy Diana was, especially when she was nearly naked. A beautiful, well-shaped young woman, James reached up, cupping Diana's right breast through the negligee's material and he flicked his fingers over her hard nipple, loving the sound of the hot sigh of desire that escaped her lips in response to his caress. He knew by now how Diana would respond to his touch, his words, his kisses, and the use of his cock in bringing her to orgasms. He knew that the freedom Diana seemed to find in his arms allowed her to rise to heights of sexual passion that he didn't think she normally experienced. He loved it when he was deep inside Diana's pussy, thrusting his cock powerfully in and out, and she'd be moaning his name, begging him lustily to fuck her harder and deeper. He wondered what, if anything, was said between her and Charles whenever they shared a fuck together. Then he wondered to himself if the two of them even shared sex at all anymore.

James leaned over, keeping his left hand on Diana's breast and he locked his lips over the peak of her left tit, sucking the nipple firmly in between his lips and flashing his tongue across the hard point. Then, feeling Diana's desire burning hotter and hotter, James lifted her up and laid her back on the bed where she'd been sitting as she'd been waiting for his arrival. James climbed up on the bed between Diana's feet, sliding the material of her negligee up her legs and when he got to her knees, he moved up so that he'd be within reach of her pussy. He kept pushing the diaphanous material higher and he saw Diana visibly spread her legs when he'd uncovered the sexiness of her furred pussy. Then he kept lifting the negligee until she lifted her arms and let him pull it off over her head.

James felt his cock throbbing in his crotch but he wasn't quite ready to mount Diana yet and start their hot fuck. He gently spread her thighs so he could get his mouth on her pussy and then James licked his tongue up and down over Diana's hotly aroused and very wet cunt lips. She placed her hands on his head and pulled his face close against her pussy as he licked and devoured her hot wetness.

"Ohhhh, yesssss, James, ohhhhhhhh," Diana moaned as she felt James bring her off to her first orgasm. She pushed her pussy up eagerly against his mouth as she felt her climax exploding all over her body. James continued licking and fingering Diana's pussy and she came a second time as his reward for his efforts. Now James was ready to move to the next level.

James moved up on his knees in between Diana's splayed legs, and with his large hard cock jutting hotly up at an angle, he looked at Diana lying there with a partially satisfied look on her face, her large breasts heaving in the throes of her second orgasm. James moved forward, dipping the head of his cock in her ample pussy wetness and when he felt his cock was well lubed with Diana's juices, he aimed the head of his cock straight into her pussy. James had thoroughly enjoyed the first fucks he'd experienced with Diana there in the hay in the horse stables, but he knew this fuck with her tonight, here in one of the royal residences was going to be something beyond anything he'd ever experienced before. James looked up into Diana's face as she lay there exposed totally underneath him. He loved how beautifully sexy and mature her body was. This was no longer the body of a young teenager who had just been married. This was the body of a very sexy woman, the wife of one man and the mother of his child and now she had become James' lover in turn.

James pushed his hips forward, feeling his cock spreading her tight pussy lips and he could see the fire of her hot lusty passion responding to feeling his cock coming inside her and knowing that she was getting precisely what she'd been wanting and what she'd been looking forward to for many days. James kept pushing inward, feeling how wet Diana's pussy was in response to her arousal and the orgasm he'd already helped her to have, and he felt his nuts smack against her body as he reached bottom with his long hard dick. James began withdrawing immediately to begin his fuck with Diana, but he chuckled inwardly as he recalled that many of his lovers and even his wife had compared the ample size, girth and length of his cock to that of one of the many horses he loved to ride.

James began to smoothly saw his cock in and out, over and over, listening and watching as he rapidly began to fuck Diana to yet another orgasm. He knew that the way she'd been dressed to meet him told him all he needed to know about her own lusty appetite and her desire for him to make love to her in the most romantic way of sexual abandonment possible. James leaned up over Diana's body, licking her hard left nipple, and then switching his mouth over to her right nipple as he began to increase the pace and the power behind his fuck movements in and out of her tightly clasping pussy. James was surprised at how firm and tight Diana's pussy was after already having one baby. He hoped his wife's pussy would regain such sweet tightness after she delivered their first baby.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhhh, please fuck me good, James, please fuck me good and hard," Diana moaned as she moved underneath James' in and out thrusts as he could tell he was bringing her rapidly to another climax. "Ohhhh, yessssssss," Diana encouraged him as James leaned up over her body, holding himself above her and using that angle to really drive his cock in and out even more powerfully.

"James, make me cum, baby, and give me another baby," Diana moaned as she writhed underneath James' thrusts and James kept up the steady hammering of his cock into Diana's pussy as he heard her say that she wanted him to impregnate her with his baby. Was she just saying that to turn him on more or was she really serious, James thought as he heard what she'd said but didn't quite know how to respond.

"I'm going to fuck you good and hard, Diana," James said as he picked up the tempo of his driving thrusts in and out, loving the sexy wet sounds of his large thick cock filling and emptying Diana's sexy pussy on each in and out movement. James reached down, taking both of Diana's ankles and he lifted her legs, holding them out to the sides as he really started to fuck her. He had her legs spread at such a sexy angle that looked down between their bodies was quite a hot lusty sight as he watched his big thick cock disappear in and out of Diana's pussy over and over again.

Diana began to have another orgasm, and then James began to slam his dick in and out as fast as he could move his ass. He kept on pounding her pussy with his dick as she came and then he buried his cock fully inside her, just as his cockhead hit bottom, feeling the first spasms of his hot thick cum begin shooting up the shaft of his cock and spurting deep inside Diana's pussy. James's seed kept shooting into her pussy, and Diana lay there underneath James as he came inside her, caressing and grabbing both of her breasts as she felt yet another climax shoot over her in response to knowing that James might be knocking her up with a second baby. Diana loved it and she hoped that her wildest dreams came true from this sexy evening with her lover, James.


Chapter 4

James Hewitt had just finished fucking Diana, Princess of Wales in one of the large bedrooms in the royal residence where Diana was staying. She'd met James wearing nothing but a very see-through floor-length negligee and in only a matter of minutes, James had gotten Diana naked, and then he'd mounted her there in the middle of the bed and fucked her to multiple orgasms.

After James and Diana had both come down from their hot sexy orgasms, James finally pulled his cock out of Diana's pussy and he loved it as he saw his semen leaking from between the lips of her pussy. He knew he shot fairly large amounts of cum and here was clear evidence with Diana lying there and some of his cum was visible on her pussy lips. James had shot his cum inside Diana in response to her earnest plea to him to knock her up with a baby. Now that he'd done it, he wondered what he'd been thinking but he knew this evening was young yet and they weren't close to being finished. James had quickly realized that in his illicit sexual relationship with Princess Diana, she was in the driver's seat and when she wanted something from him, he was most likely to give it to her. And when she was finished with their sexual relationship, it would be over -- plain as that.

When James got down from the bed where he and Diana had just enjoyed their first fuck of the evening, Diana sat up, wearing a big satisfied smile on her face and she stretched her arms up over her shoulders, showcasing her sexy full naked breasts even more than they had been when she'd been lying there on her back fucking with him. James felt his cock growing hard again from just seeing this beautiful naked woman that had just taken his cock and his seed inside her body.

"James, you're a very good lover," Diana said as she motioned for him to join her again where she was sitting on the side of the bed. He walked over, plopping his naked ass on the bed and turning to face Diana as she sat there available to his touch, his gaze and his sexual attentions. She reached over, running her hand over his muscular chest and then she reached up, cupping his chin in her hand, offering her lips for him in a kiss. As James responded to her invitation, Diana began kissing James eagerly, obviously ready to begin the foreplay leading to their next fuck. James felt his cock jutting up hard from his groin and sticking up between his thighs. Diana had no problem at all finding his hardon and wrapping her soft firm hand around it as she began stroking James' erection to get him fully hard again. As soon as Diana had wanked James' dick up and down a few times, she jumped off the bed and buried her head in his lap, taking his cockhead and several inches of his hard cock shaft in her mouth and she firmly sucked and mouthed his cock until he thought he would explode in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.