At the Lake - Cover

At the Lake

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: Adding some spice to a marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I'm not sure what happened last night. I mean, I know what happened, but I don't know why. I'll have to wait until Ted wakes up to ask him about it all. In the meantime, I'll tell you so that we can both get some answers.

I'm Sandy Phillips. I'm no teenage virgin or blushing bride. I've been around the block a few times and enjoyed the hell out of most of it. I'll be forty three on my next birthday. I don't work out and I know I'm overweight. Still I'm usually horny and my husband, Ted, tells me I'm the sexiest woman he's ever known.

Ted is ten years older than I am but he has the energy of a younger man. He can still get it up as often as I need him to -- which is saying something. He's got a bulging belly that I love to feel resting against my own or slapping against my ass.

Last night we finally tried something we had talked about for years. When Ted first suggested bringing another man into our sex life I didn't want any part of it. It awoke some bad memories for me. My ex-husband used to think he'd like it if we had an "open" marriage. He wanted us to have other people if we wanted to. What that really meant was just that he wanted to fuck other women.

But I was really young then and I went along with it. He saw other women a few times and told me about it afterward. It was kind of sexy, so I decided to hold up my end of things. I gave in to Gerry, a guy I worked with who was always flirting with me. Gerry happened to be black. I'd heard all the stories and was naturally curious.

I found out that the stories were true, at least as far as Gerry went. And Gerry went pretty far -- far inside me, that is. I really enjoyed the night we had sex. I emulated my husband and didn't stay the night with Gerry, though we both wanted me to. When I got home I told my husband all the details.

He listened until I was finished. Then we just went to bed. It was almost 3AM. The next day he seemed distant and preoccupied. That afternoon he went out and didn't come home until the next day. After that he rarely wanted to have sex with me. When we did do it we both came away from it dissatisfied. Things deteriorated badly. Finally we had a terrible argument. When he let it slip that he couldn't stand the idea that I had let another man fuck me, I knew it was the end. I'd done things his way and he couldn't live with it. We got divorced. Two years later I met Ted.

So when Ted suggested something similar I was apprehensive. I thought, isn't anybody interested in plain old monogamy any more? Or maybe they weren't ever interested in it. Anyway, I told Ted about my misadventure with my ex. He let the subject drop. It resurfaced from time to time. Our sex was great and he would add fantasies to it as we made love. He would whisper in my ear how it was "the other man sliding his long, hard cock into me while he (Ted) watched. Or he told me that He was fucking me as I sucked on the other guy. I loved it when he would use the dildo on me while I sucked him off.

The stories were starting to work on me. It always made things hotter for me when I thought about some other stud with us in bed. So, like I said, I decided to give it a try. I told Ted, though, that he had better not go weird on me afterward. He swore he wouldn't. Well, that was two years ago. It took us this long to make it real because we couldn't agree on who the other guy should be.

We were afraid to ask any of our friends because they were just that: friends. We thought that inviting one of them to share me might ruin the friendship, or that he would begin to expect it to be a regular thing. For us this was a one-time deal. At least we weren't sure we would want to do it again after the one time. On the other hand, we didn't want to answer one of those ads because you never know what will happen then. The guy might be some kind of psycho or something.

So we just kept on fantasizing and renting porno tapes with two guys doing one girl. As it turned out, it was the renting of the tapes that got us going -- I mean they always got us going, but... well, keep reading.

Our supermarket has a video section up front near the customer service desk. We usually rent a video about every third time we go grocery shopping. They aren't all porn, but they do have a good "adult" section and we used it sometimes.

There are only two people who work in the video area. One of them is this girl who looks like she's about twenty five. She has long black hair and a ring in her eyebrow. The other one is Pete. He is about thirty five and is losing his hair. He is about average in most ways and he wears glasses.

He was always friendly and after he had been there a few months he began greeting us by name when we went in. If I was alone he would flirt with me after he got to know me on sight. If Ted was there he was still friendly but would only wink at me when Ted's back was turned. With some guys that kind of stuff would have been offensive. With Pete it was just fun.

I told Ted about Pete flirting with me -- Ted and I tell each other everything -- and he said he couldn't blame the guy because I'm so damn sexy! You see why I love Ted so much?

Anyway, the other day when I was in the store alone I was feeling extra horny. I decided it was time to see if any new videos had come in. Pete gave me a big grin when he saw me and I returned it. I beat him to the punch and winked at him first. That made him laugh.

Even though I've done it a bunch of times, it always makes me feel kind of naughty when I move past the main section, through the curtain, and into the adult section. I was scanning the shelves for something new that might have some three-way stuff in it. I jumped when Pete spoke behind me. "Can I help you find something, Sandy?"

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, even while I knew how silly that was. After all, Pete knew what kind of stuff Ted and I liked since he checked the movies out to us. Still, he had never said anything about them one way or the other.

"Oh, um... well I just wondered if you had gotten anything new in recently," I stammered.

Pete came on past the curtain and frowned up at the shelves. "Let's see, I think we might have some new threesome videos. That's what you and Ted like, isn't it?" He looked down and his eyes held an intensity that wasn't usually there. I felt the rest of my body heat up to match my blush. My crotch started to get wet.

"Uh... yeah, mostly," I mumbled. I had to look away because I just knew he could tell what I was feeling. When I looked back he had gone back to looking at the tape boxes. I let my breath out and drew in another shaky one. He moved toward me and I backed against the rack behind me. There wasn't a lot of room between the two racks so he brushed against me as he moved past. It wasn't like he meant to, it just happened. It still gave me a shiver.

When he was on my other side he stood on a footstool and reached up to the top shelf. My eyes just naturally went to his butt. I hadn't noticed how tight his khakis were until he reached up. I could see the muscles flex under the brushed cotton fabric. I realized that there was no line for underwear. He either had on boxers, a thong, or no underwear at all! The thought made the itch between my legs get stronger. I was still staring at his ass when he pulled a tape from the shelf and kind of twisted his torso to hand it to me.

He saw where my eyes were looking and he smiled. Our hands touched as I took the tape. "That one came in since you guys were here last, I think," he said. I looked at it. The title was "Three Wishes". The picture showed a tall, redheaded woman standing in some tropical vegetation. Behind her were two rugged looking men. All their clothes were torn as if they had been stranded in the jungle a while. One of the woman's tits was hanging out -- well, sticking out (there was no 'hang' to it) -- and one of the men had a hand on her waist.

Pete said, "It's better than most. There is an actual story line to it. The sex is pretty hot, too." Then he squeezed back by me to check the front. He left me standing there while he went to help another customer. I sat down on the footstool and let my breathing get back to normal. I couldn't figure out why I'd never noticed how attracted I was to Pete before. Flirting is just playing but I found myself really thinking about what he might be like in bed.

I don't mean he was knock dead handsome or anything. I'd have noticed that a long time before. It was just that there was something about him that got to me suddenly. Maybe it was because I was so horny that day, but I knew I'd found our guy. At least Pete was suitable to me. I checked out the tape in a rush and hurried home.

I greeted Ted at the door naked and with a cold drink in my hand. He took the drink and wrapped his free arm around me, hugging me to him for a long kiss. His hand drifted down to my ass and he gave it a sharp slap. It made me groan, as usual. I love the sting of a bare hand on my bare ass.

We went into the bedroom, where I'd left my drink. I sat and watched Ted strip off his work clothes. When he was naked he crawled on the bed next to me. I could smell his male scent and it really turns me on. We made out a while and let things take their course. We moved fairly quickly from kissing and stroking through fondling and on to oral sex.

Ted's cock is pretty big. We measured it once and it is just over 6 1⁄2". I guess that isn't too unusual, but it's also just under 2" thick at the base. Anyway, it's perfect for me. I love feeling it slide into my mouth; the ridge of the head is just right for me to stroke around with my tongue. I sucked on him a while, pinching his nipples. After a few minutes he pushed me off him and rolled me onto my back.

Ted says his favorite part of sex is going down on me. I'm all for that! It's pretty special for me, too. I spread my legs and pulled them up to mash my tits together. I felt all my goodies open up for his mouth and fingers. He licked, sucked, fingered and nibbled until I screamed through my first orgasm -- which took all of about three minutes, I was so hot!

He rose up and slid that wonderful cock of his into me with one stroke. "You're really juicy today, Honey," he said. "What have you been up to?"

I shoved my hips into him and slapped his shoulder. "Just fuck my brains out! We can talk later," I said. So he did. He fucked me through three more climaxes before I bit down on one of his nipples and he groaned. I felt him swell inside me as he spurted his sweet cum into me.

We relaxed and kissed a while before he rolled to the side. His slippery cum-coated cock dribbled across my thigh and he pressed his thigh against my dripping crotch. Ted reached for his drink and sipped it. He helped me to lift my head and gave me a sip too. He set the glass back on the nightstand and used his icy fingers to pinch my nipple. I shivered.

"So how come you were so hot to trot today, Babe?" he asked me.

Suddenly I was nervous. I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him that I suddenly found that our local video clerk turned me on. I cleared my throat and began. "I went to the grocery store today and stopped in to see if there were any new porno tapes. Pete was working and helped me find one we haven't seen."

Ted's lips were starting to turn up in a little smile. I went on to tell him the whole thing, except the part about thinking he could be our guy. By the time I finished, Ted's little smile had become a grin. "I wondered when you would catch on. He's been coming on to you for months. I guess you are as attracted to him as he is to you. I'm glad I get to reap the benefits of what Pete does to you."

I moved out from under him and sat up, straddling him. My pussy was smearing our juices all over his groin and belly. He rubbed and kneaded my thighs. I leaned down and kissed him. I pulled back and then went back and kissed him again, harder and longer.

When I broke off the kiss and sat up he looked at me with his eyebrows raised. Ted knows me -- all too well at times "Okay. So tell me the rest. What's been going on in that head of yours?"

I looked out the window. It had started to rain. Without looking back at Ted I asked, "What would you think of having Pete be our second guy?" Ted was silent but his hands kept stroking up and down my thighs. When he wrapped them around to squeeze my butt I looked back down at him. There was such a look in his eyes that my heart melted. It was the way he looks at me when he's really feeling deep love for me.

He pulled me down and it was his turn to kiss me long and hard. I slid my hips down and wasn't very surprised to find that he had a brand new hard on. I kept going until he was all the way inside me again. I slid forward and back slowly, just feeling him probing me. Our eyes never strayed from each other. He held my face in his hands and kissed me -- gently that time. It was one of those moments when we knew we were one.

We didn't say anything for a long time. I didn't increase my pace as I used his cock to fuck myself. Without any high passion or friction we both reached another orgasm, almost at the same time. I leaned down and let him cuddle me with his cock still buried deep inside me.

Later we jumped into the shower before fixing dinner. We discussed Pete. Ted said he thought the man was perfect for what we wanted. He was an acquaintance, but not a friend. We knew where he worked so he wouldn't be likely to do anything truly dangerous or weird. Well, not any weirder than we could handle anyway. Ted was built bigger than Pete so he knew he could handle him if anything got out of hand.

We just needed to figure out how to ask him. Finally we decided we would both go in to return the tape the next day -- Friday. Ted said, "I think the easiest thing is to just ask him. The worst he could do is to turn us down. It might be a little embarrassing to check out tapes after that, but so what?"

We stayed naked while we ate dinner and then we watched the tape. It was about the three people on the cover going to do research in the Amazon. Their plane crashes and they have to find their way to some kind of civilization. Along the way, of course, the woman fucks and sucks them both -- individually at first. Then one day she's in the middle of being fucked by the shorter one when the other guy comes out of the jungle -- back from foraging for food. He strips down and joins them.

Of course they take turns in her mouth, pussy, and even her ass. I found myself getting wet at that last part. I realized I was squeezing Ted's hand really hard. Ted has fucked my butt a few times but we don't do it that often. We both enjoy it, but it's kind of like something we save for special times. I tried to imagine Ted and Pete in my two holes. I found that it was very easy to picture in my mind. I was ramping up to a state of horniness again.

There was one scene in this tape that we'd never seen in any of the others. The three people were skinny-dipping near a waterfall. They climbed out on some rocks and started fooling around again. The woman got on top of one guy and got him inside her. She was sitting facing his feet so the camera could get everything. The other guy let her suck him a while but then he got down there and started licking her while the other guy was fucking her. I could see that he was also licking the other man's dick as it slid in and out. When it was time for the "money shot", and the woman raised her ass off the guy inside her, he shot all over her belly and crotch. When he was done the second guy went back down on her, licking up everything, too. He even gave the other guy's dick a brief suck before he took his turn fucking her.

Now there's a lot of girl - girl stuff out there. But it is pretty rare to see two guys doing anything unless it is a gay tape. These guys didn't make a big deal of it and it was just that brief time. I enjoyed it and Ted seemed to find it sexy too. Anyway, they all were saved by a friendly tribe — a very friendly tribe -- of naked natives and went home to live happily ever after. We went to bed and Ted was extra horny again. So was I. As I was coming down from my climax, Ted was working toward his. He whispered that he'd like to lick me while Pete fucked me. Then he groaned and squirted another load into me.

We took the tape back the next day, dropping it into the slot just outside the security port. Pete was busy helping a woman with a little boy find a kid's movie. So we just wandered around until they were done. When Pete saw us he said hello and gave us a smile. The woman handed Pete her credit card and he ran it through. When she had gone we approached the counter.

Pete looked at me and frowned. "Is something wrong? Didn't you like the tape?" I realized that my expression was a very serious one. I blushed and gave a laugh.

"No, I'm sorry," I said. "We enjoyed the tape. It's just that there's something we wanted to talk to you about." I had reached the end of my courage and turned to Ted for help. He smiled and put his arm around me.

"First off, you don't wear a ring. Are you single, then?" Pete nodded.

"Divorced two years ago." He waited.

"Well, you know the type of adult videos we like. Usually they're the kind that feature three or more people together." Pete nodded. Ted looked at me and took a deep breath. "It is also clear that you find Sandy attractive." Pete's expression was sliding through some changes as I watched. It had gone from curious expectation to interest and now was slipping toward a wary alertness. Still, he colored and looked at me, smiling briefly before he looked back at Ted and nodded.

"Well, we were wondering if..." Just then another woman entered the video section, a few seconds later she was followed by two gangly teenage boys. Ted stood aside. "Maybe you can help those folks out before I go on," he suggested. Pete gave him a curt nod and moved out from behind the counter. As he emerged, he passed me in profile. My eyes dropped to his midsection and I was pleased to see a slight bulge along one thigh of his tan slacks.

Pete was solicitous to the older woman while keeping an eye on the kids. The kids seemed to be angling toward the adult section, obviously aware of the kind of tapes they kept there. Ted and I wandered toward the drama section. Once we were between two of the shoulder high racks I reached over. I found that he had gotten slightly hard by what we were about to do. I knew I was damp and getting damper between my thighs.

By then Pete had returned to the counter and was scanning the woman's rentals. One of the boys peeked behind the curtain to the X-rated section. "You're not allowed in there, sonny," Pete's voice rang out strongly. The boy pulled his hand away as if it had been burned. The boys slunk back through the racks and disappeared out the door before the woman was finished signing her slip.

Alone again with Pete, we went back to the counter. Before we could go on, however, he looked out toward the customer service desk. A wave caught the attention of a man with a tie there. The man came over and Pete said, "Marty, could you watch the place for a few minutes? I want to take my break a bit early if it's okay."

Marty was smiling as he looked at us and back at Pete. It was obvious that we had a discussion going on. "Sure, Pete, go ahead." Pete pulled his store apron off and tossed it on a chair behind the counter. He led us to the little coffee shop in the front corner of the big store.

We all got a cup of coffee and found a table a little apart from the other patrons. Once we were seated, Ted cleared his throat. Before he could say anything, Pete just held up his hand. "Unless I'm badly mistaken, you were about to ask me to join you and Sandy for some fun and games," he said. His eyes went from one to the other of us before he continued. Our blushes told him all he needed. "I thought so. First, I have to say I'm extremely flattered." Uh-oh, I thought, here comes the rejection. Had we misread him?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.