School Grope - Cover

School Grope

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "Tell you what," said Colin Jackson, he was the one other face I knew well. Most girls in my class had a thing for him, even I have used my fingers and thought about his handsome face.<br>"You show us your tits and we'll let you go," he offered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

It had been a glorious day, hot and sunny and I didn't want to come in from the playing field and shower. I had lain under this tree almost all afternoon while the rest of my class were running around like loonies. I opened my eyes to discover that I was all alone, everybody else must have gone in ages ago. I picked up my discus and headed for the changing room.

The water was tepid so I quickly washed and got out. I pulled on a clean pair of knickers then put my school skirt and blouse. I didn't bother with my bra for it was only a quick walk home. I had just finished putting my shoes on when I heard a door bang loudly and a number of running feet. Around the corner came a group of boys, I recognized a couple from the year above me.

"Holy shit, who do we have here?" call Billy Moffit whom I recognised.

I didn't move but I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Shit it's Clare from my history class," said a face I knew but couldn't put a name to.

Now the whole crowd of boys had come back and were staring at me through the changing room door.

"You're late," said a voice, "didn't you now that the whole school is deserted."

"What? No, I'm just going," I said getting up from the bench, but they were still blocking the doorway.

"She's got a nice pair on her," said another voice, "and it looks like she's not wearing a bra."

Oh shit I had forgotten that I had left mine off and now they were staring at me.

"Want to show us your tits?" a voice said.

"Please no, I've got to be going," I said looking from one lust filled face to another.

"Tell you what," said Colin Jackson, he was the one other face I knew well. Most girls in my class had a thing for him, even I have used my fingers and thought about his handsome face.

"You show us your tits and we'll let you go," he offered.

"No please," I begged, I could feel my panic rising in my chest.

"Your not getting out of here unless we see those titties of yours," he leered, "either you get them out or we will."

"Oh god please no," I begged, I was getting really desperate now.

"Look it's easy," he said, his face was smiling but his eyes were cold, how did I ever think he was handsome.

"You get them out for us to look at then you can go home," he said, "if we have to come over there and get them out, that's not all we'll be doing, do you understand?"

I nodded my head, I couldn't speak for my voice had caught in my throat. I couldn't look up and see their leering faces so I looked down at the floor as my hands slowly unbuttoned my top.

"That's better," laughed Colin, "now hold it open so we can all see."

I heard their whistles and jeers as I stood there my bare boobs on show. It's not that they are big even, barely a 'B' cup, then after a few heart beats I closed my top.

"Very nice," leered Colin, "nothing to be ashamed off there, now off all you wankers go and leave what's her name here and me to get aquanted."

"Her name's Clare," a voice called out, "and why do we have to go?"

"Because I told you to," said Colin his voice taking on a sharp tone.

"Please you said I could go," I said I was getting a sinking feeling again.

"And so you will," laughed Colin, "just as soon as your lovely tits and me have got acquainted.

I tried to move but I was rooted to the spot.

"Now Clare," he said sitting down beside me, "lets get them out again shall we."

"Please no, I'll scream," I threatened.

"You go right ahead if it helps," he chuckled, "but there's nobody about to hear you."

He reached out and pulled my top not only open but off me, I didn't even struggle, there didn't seem to be any point.

"There, that's better," he said.

"Please," I whimpered.

His hands were warm when they touched me, but I still jumped.

"You've got nice little titties Clare," he whispered, "much too good for those wankers to touch."

I didn't want to see his leering face so I closed my eyes tight shut and let him do what he wanted then I could go home.

"Nice legs too," he said and his hand moved off my bust and on to my thigh.

"Open up for me Clare," he said.

"Please no," I whimpered again.

He didn't hear me and with both his hands he pulled my legs roughly apart.

"Now that's better," he said and his hands moved up to my knickers.

"I just bet you're a virgin, aren't you Clare," he said, "well when I've got more time I'll can do something about that for you."

His fingers were now rubbing me through my knickers and then he moved the material over and he was inside me.

"A virgin pussy," he said, "you don't see many of those anymore."

I couldn't help it but his finger moving inside me was having an effect on me, I could feel myself getting hot and from the noise his finger was making, I was becoming wet.

"Knew you would like it, once we got started," he laughed.

He was leaning over me now, his finger working inside my knickers and his other hand was mauling my boobs. Then it happened, I felt it wash over me and I was instantly ashamed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.