Honeymoon is Over - Cover

Honeymoon is Over

by curious2c

Copyright© 2004 by curious2c

Erotica Sex Story: Newly married husband discovers things about his bride that causes a major change in their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   .

Jen and I had dated for about two years, and in that whole time I had managed to keep my pecker in my pants and not go all the way with her. I, in an unusual twist, wanted to be a virgin on my wedding night for my bride and Jen, while not completely ok with this had acquiesced to my desire's. To make it easier on both of us I wouldn't allow any playing around either. Temptation being what it is, I opted to remain pure for my future wife.

The night I popped the question to her she cried and was so happy. Even though I knew I was not her first man, I wanted to marry her and share our lives together. I knew that Jen had dated several men, and she had been sexually active with each of them after some time. That is what had caused a little problem in our dating at first.

We got married in a huge wedding, even though I wanted a small one, her parents pushed and cajoled us into a large one with about two hundred guests. Right after the reception that evening we took off for the Carribean for our honeymoon. Jen was hot to trot and ready to consummate our marriage in a big way.

Arriving at our hotel on the island everything was just as we had dreamed it would be. We unpacked and then while I was taking a shower, Jen fell asleep. It had been a very big day for her and she hadn't slept well the night before. Since I knew that she was tired I let her sleep.

My thoughts were, I had waited this long, a few more hours wouldn't make a big difference to either of us. Or so I thought. While Jen slept I went down to the lobby and found some information on local sights and things to do. I met a guy there I had seen around in our home town a few times. We talked for a few minutes and he was surprised to hear that Jen and I had gotten married.

Come to find out he had dated Jen once a long time ago. We chatted a bit more and he mentioned that his company had sent him down to do some business and what a remarkable coincidence that we had chosen to honeymoon here. He offered to buy us dinner the next night if we wanted. I told him that I would check with Jen and get back to him. He gave me his room number along with his cell phone, and then I headed back to the room.

Getting back I saw Jen was still out like a light so I undressed and went to bed. We both slept the whole night through and woke in the morning facing each other. Jen had a surprised look in her eyes when she opened them to see me staring at her.

"Hi. I guess I fell asleep didn't I?"

"Yeah. I let you sleep too. You needed your rest after yesterday and the days before. All the stress and turmoil with our wedding and all. How are you this morning gorgeous?"

"I imagine I have a severe case of the bed head going on. I'm going to take a quick shower."

While Jen showered I got up and rounded up some shorts and a tank top to wear on the beach. I also called room service and ordered up some breakfast for both of us while I was at it. Jen came out and told me that the water was glorious and to hurry up taking my shower so we could finally remove my virgin status.

I took a shower, and as I was toweling off I could hear her talking with someone. Stepping out I was surprised to find her old boyfriend I had met last night standing there. They had been talking and it was obvious that Jen was a bit uncomfortable at the time I chose to join them. A look passed between them that unsettled me.

I saw that the breakfast had been delivered and the way he was standing I had to wonder if he had brought it into the room. Jen blushed a bit then introduced me to Don.

"Randy, this is Don. He's someone I used to date a long time ago. He happens to be here on business. Small world isn't it?"

"Yeah, I met him last night Jen. I went down to get some brochures on where to go and the sights to see while you were sleeping."

"Sleeping? You were sleeping Jen?

Don's question was one of disbelief. He was looking at both of us and then when his eyes crossed paths with Jen she blushed yet again. I had to wonder about their history and what they had just been talking about before I came out. I felt like I had interrupted a married couple trying to cover up something.

"Yeah. I fell asleep Don. It was a long day, I had little sleep the night before, and then the flight here was so long... I guess I fell asleep on Randy and he let me sleep."

"You didn't... you know... your wedding night and all... you expect me to believe that you slept Jen? That is quite unlike the girl I used to date way back when."

"Uh... lets not go there okay Don? Randy and I were going to eat some breakfast, would you like to join us?"

"I only ordered enough for us Jen. Sorry Don. If you like..."

"Oh no. I wouldn't want to intrude on your breakfast. Jen already let me have a few bites anyway. You two probably have some... unfinished business to work on. Jen tells me that you are a virgin then. Man, that must have been hard for you, dating Jen here and not getting to taste..."

I spoke to cut him off not wanting to hear him talk about my new wife in any sexual manner at all.

"Yeah... I saved myself for my bride on our wedding day. Look, what's the big deal anyway? It's not that I can't or don't want to. I surely do want to that is a fact. I just wanted my first time to be very... special. For both of us."

"Oh yeah... I'm not dissing ya at all understand. It's just... well I've never heard of it before. Never met a 28 year-old virgin male before either."

Jen was looking at me with a bit of what I took to be contriteness for talking about me behind my back to Don. I was upset a bit but only because Don seemed to be enjoying his little game of words with me. There was a strong undercurrent between all of us and suddenly Don looked at his watch.

"Oh man... look at the time. I have to run. See you on the beach later ok Jen? You too Randy?"

The way he almost left me out of the loop there had me fuming by the time the door closed on him.

"What the hell were you two talking about while I was in the shower and how long was he there anyway?"

"Don't get mad at me Randy. It's not my fault Don was here. He had the cart and pushed it in the room. He identified himself as the hotel waiter with our breakfast. I didn't even know he was here."

"Yeah? Why did you tell him about my virginity anyway? That was none of his business."

"Oh come on Randy. You know I thought your saving yourself for me was cute to begin with. I couldn't help but let him know. He... we were... well, him and I had sex lots of times you know. I never held that back from you. He was the best in bed I ever had too. If we hadn't met..."

"What, you'd still be with him? I thought he was the one that was pushing you to try threesomes and stuff like that. Isn't that why you two broke up in the first place?"

"Oh... I forgot I told you about that. Yeah. He wanted me to put out to some of his friends. We had a fight over it and I walked out on him. We never got back together after that. Looks, that's all ancient history now. Lets eat and go... play."

I was mad now. Jen was acting strangely and I almost got the feeling she was trying to cover something up. I looked at our now cold breakfast and saw that someone had been eating on both plates.

"Why did you offer him my plate of food Jen? Why would you do something like that?"

"Oh... well... I..."

"You did. You offered your ex-boyfriend my food on our honeymoon. What has gotten into you anyway? I thought that you loved me and married me to be with me. Why would you offer my food to some old boyfriend like that? Especially one that just 'happens' to have 'business' here just as we are starting our honeymoon? Is there something you need to tell me?"

I couldn't help myself and let me anger blow. I didn't yell, but Jen could see that I was plainly mad. She stood up to me and I could see that she was getting mad now herself.

"Hey, just one minute here... husband. I chose to marry you because I love you and I thought you would take care of me and love me. Now you are as much as accusing me of cheating on you on our honeymoon. Well... well... FUCK!"

Shouting that last at me she turned and stormed out of the suite. I stood there just as mad now trying to understand what had just happened in so short of a time. When she had called me husband, it was not a term of endearment by any means. The word coldly spurted out of her mouth with ice attached all over it.

I ran out to find her and saw the elevator doors closing just as I rounded the corner. I ran to the stairs and began my four flight run down them in hopes of catching her in the lobby. On the third level I tripped over myself in my hurry and tumbled down that flight of stairs. I felt the bone snap just as I hit the next landing. My leg was broken.

A housekeeper came out to see what the noise was all about and found me. The next thing I knew I was in the local hospital getting my leg set and a cast put on. Man... what a honeymoon this was turning out to be.

I was just being released about five hours later when a frantic Jen showed up. Through her tears and sobbing I found out that Don had heard about my accident and went and found her on the beach. He then brought her to the hospital to see me.

Just great... now I owed this guy for delivering my wife to me. His timing seemed to be... well maybe it was my darker side thinking, but I couldn't shake the feeling that his timing was quite... fortunate... for him. I also had a twinge of suspicion in just how long it took him to find my new wife and how long it took for them to get to the hospital.

I thought a quite a bit on our way back to the hotel. I decided that I was being a bit overly paranoid where Jen was concerned and that I owed her an apology. After all, she had chosen to marry me, and she had put up with my need to 'save' myself for my future bride. If I had only known.

The pain meds they gave me knocked me out and the next thing I knew it was the next morning. Jen was sitting with me holding my hand, her head nodding down as she obviously fought to stay awake.

"Hey."

Jen jumped with a start. Tears formed and then soon were falling again.

"I'm sorry Randy. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have given Don your food like that. I shouldn't have been so preoccupied with being a good hostess either. After all, we are on our honeymoon. Then I blew up and stormed off on you giving you no other choice but to try to catch the elevator by taking those stairs at high speed. It's all my fault you broke your leg."

I was stunned by her outburst and the tears. In my half drugged state I couldn't find the right words to say to calm her down nor could I argue too much about how things turned out either. I knew that it was my clumsiness that caused me to fall and I also knew that I could have walked down those damned stairs too.

I finally found my tongue as Jen sat there crying.

"Hey beautiful. It wasn't your fault. I was being an ass to begin with. How could I suspect that you would be having something with your old boyfriend like that on our honeymoon? I was the wrong one here. Not you. In any case... it seems that I won't be dancing anytime soon. Not sure about some other things either, what with all the drugs they gave me."

"Oh... no."

Through her tears I saw the hint of a smile. I smiled and soon we were both laughing. What a honeymoon to tell our kids about. How I broke my leg running down the stairs to catch my new wife right after we had our first official fight as a married couple. All within the first twenty-four hours of being married too.

"Well, we have a week and some odd days left of this honeymoon. I should be able to get up and around in a few days. That's why they put on the walking cast. I may not be able to swim or dance but at least we can go around and see the sights."

"Oh honey, I'm still upset though. It was my fault that this all happened."

"Okay, lets not talk about that anymore. I could have done many things differently, starting with trusting you quite a bit more and perhaps being a tad less... jealous."

"Yeah, I should have not offered your breakfast to Don either."

Jen and I sat around the rest of that day and I saw that just sitting there with all the beach and fun right out the door and not being able to enjoy it was killing her. The next morning I insisted that she go out and have some fun on the beach. It didn't take too much shoving on my part and she soon disappeared with a promise to show up about lunch time to stay with me for a bit.

Our room afforded us a view of quite a bit of the beach front, and I had found out that our bathroom, being on the end of the building like it was, gave me a view of a bit more of the beach around behind our room too. Jen wasn't aware of this and I hadn't thought about telling her how much more of the beach I could see if I stood just right while peeing.

Later that morning, after watching Jen sunbathe out front, I took a nap. When I got up I saw that she was gone from her spot, but her things were still there. Looking around I didn't see her readily. I figured that she must have gone out in the water for a swim, or she was in one of the bathrooms along the beach.

I laid down, and willed my leg to get better, hoping against hope that I would have some kind of miraculous recovery. My willing didn't do much for me except remind me I had to pee. Getting up and getting situated with the crutches took a bit and by the time I was able to maneuver enough to get to the bathroom, my need to pee was getting extreme.

Standing in front of the toilet was hard since my leg was aching, and resting on a crutch, keeping my balance was difficult, so I sat like a woman and did my business. By the time I got out in the living room of our suite again, Jen was there, looking radiant and as beautiful as I had ever seen her.

A bit about Jen, physical descriptions not being my best thing. She stood about five foot nine inches tall, and was very well put together. Her breasts were a very good feature of hers as they didn't sag at all yet they were about the size of cantaloupes. Very nice butt and her legs were the best I had ever seen on a woman. She could have been a Vegas showgirl.

Standing in front of me in her thong bikini she took my breath away. I wanted nothing more than to explore her body and show her what I wanted to do with her as far as sex went. I may have been a virgin, but I had been reading for a long time and some of the books I read had prepared me to be a good lover at some point. This much I knew.

Myself, well my job keeps me pretty fit yet I still need to go to the gym on a steady basis in order to keep my washboard abs and muscle tone where I like it to be. I'm not an Arnold type body builder, but I keep the tone right there. Not large muscles, but defined real well. I was blessed with a rather large cock. When hard it measures about nine inches and fairly thick.

I know that Jen had tried to get her hands on my cock several times and once she had succeeded in getting a feel of it just before it got hard. Since the growth of my cock from soft to hard is so vast a difference in size, she never really got an idea of how large it could get. I had caught her looking at it several times when I had gotten worked up on a date though.

Anyway, details finished, we had a nice lunch while Jen fussed around a bit. She had gone swimming twice and then spent the rest of the morning in the sun. I rubbed some more lotion on her body, getting a huge erection in the process since this was the most I had ever touched or seen of her body before.

She went out after lunch to tan some more. I laid back down and fell asleep for a bit. My leg was still hurting pretty much too much for me to be on it for long. Keeping it elevated was hard enough sitting in the living room so I went back to the bedroom and crashed.

A bit later I woke needing to pee again. I struggled up and then made my way to the bathroom. By the time I got there I knew that I was going to have to stand this time since it would take too long for me to get my shorts down to sit and pee. I got the fly open and started to pee, the pressure dropping quickly as I did. I glanced out the window and what my eyes took in no man should ever have to deal with.

Jen, standing on the beach out of sight from the front window, with Don. They were embracing and as I looked on, Jen turned her head up to kiss him. The last thing I would have ever expected to see.

I had started to pee to the side of the bowl, and my balance was getting all screwed up as the shock of my vision overcame my senses. I looked back out and they were still kissing hot and heavy.

Then, as my heart began to pound with the pain of it all, Jen, MY Jen, reached down between them and grasped his cock through his swim trunks. They pulled apart a bit then as they talked, they turned and walked off down the beach, hand in hand. My last sight was them kissing again just as they turned into a pathway that lead to another hotel down a bit from ours.

I was stunned and torn apart. My anger at this betrayal went beyond anything I had ever experienced. My wife of so few hours was already cheating or on the way to cheating on me. Had she ever loved me? Had she been faithful before we got married and were still dating?

Doubts cascaded through my mind as I fell back onto the bed. I looked at my wedding band as it seemingly burned into my finger. How could she? Then I thought, maybe I had not seen things exactly as they happened. Maybe it had just been some other woman that looked a lot like Jen.

Thinking, I remembered Don giving me his room phone number. I sat down and getting a good grip on my emotions decided to call and pretend to be the hotel concierge and ask to speak to Jen. I rehearsed my little spiel and figured it all out in my head then punched in the numbers.

"Hello?"

"Yes... this is the Emerald Springs calling to see if Jen... Brown... Mrs. Jen Brown should happen to be there. One of the guests saw her walking with a gentleman whom they knew and told us. We have an important message for her."

"Uh... just a minute."

I could hear an argument in the background then the phone changing hands.

Jen came on.

"Hello? What is the message? What's wrong?"

I hung up. Overcome with too much emotion I just couldn't say the rest of what I had planned. My Jen... my wife... with her old boyfriend and she had been feeling him up and kissing him like they had never been apart as lovers. My heart was breaking. I shook myself and decided to just wait a bit and see how she acted when she came back. I'd even ask about Don and see what she did.

To my surprise, Jen didn't come back for over two hours. I had figured that even with my garbled plan with the phone failing, that she would have gotten worried and come straight to our room to check on me. She didn't.

When she came in her hair was mussed and I could see her red marks where here thong didn't cover her ass cheeks. Hand marks in red, fingers up, just like someone had been spanking her as they stuck it to her while fucking. I got cold inside. My heart hardened and even though it ached I pretended that things were fine.

"Oh, I was wondering if you would mind if I went out to eat tonight Randy? I know that you don't feel like walking around yet, but I am still a bit stir crazy here."

"That would be ok Jen. One of us should be having some kind of fun here at any rate. Where are you going out to eat at?"

"Well, there's a nice place about a half mile down the beach just on the other side of the next hotel. They have live music and one of those feast kind of things going on. You know, the kind that takes a few hours to get through?"

"Oh yeah, that sounds like fun. Maybe when I get to walking around we can go there together. Well, if you must I guess go ahead and have lots of fun. I'll be okay here. I'll order up some room service and watch some TV. Might be a good soap opera or something on. You know, one of those shows where wives cheat on husbands and then get caught? They can be quite interesting."

When I said that part about the TV shows Jen tensed and I could see that she was thinking I had found out about her little meet with Don earlier. Then she relaxed, probably thinking that I could no way know she had been with him at all.

We visited a bit but she was so preoccupied with something in her mind, she couldn't keep up with me in the conversation. I pressed a few times with mentions of some of the couples I had read about in places like this and how they had 'shared' and how some had cheated on their spouse.

Jen was noncommital during these little side tracks of mine and would always change the subject as quickly as possible. I knew then that she and Don had fucked at least once and that she was going to meet him in a bit for 'dinner' too. I wondered how the desert was going to be.

By the time she was to leave for her 'dinner' she was wound up tight as a drum. She changed into a nice but very revealing dress. Black, deep cut front and back, and a very short hemline. She looked beautiful in it and I could almost forget about what I knew had already happened once today. Yet, she was dressing this way for him, not me. As she left, I watched her walk and realized that she could not be possibly wearing any underwear at all. No bra because the cut of the dress prevented that and I could not see any panty lines at all in the snug way it clung to her.

She was wearing just that black cloth over her hot, firm, and sexy body. All for that asshole ex boyfriend of hers. I was sure by now that he had planned on being here. Wether by his own idea to try to get into her pants or by the two of them working together. Either way, my wife of less than four days was already a cheating spouse and I was cuckolded. A cuckolded virgin no less.

"I'll be back real late Randy. You don't have to wait up for me. Get your rest so your leg heals quick. Love you. Bye."

"Yeah. L... see ya later."

When I didn't say 'love you' back to her I saw her hesitate. Then she turned and walked away. I sat down and actually cried for the first time. I was deeply hurt that she would be so faithless to me. That she had led me on was obvious now. But why? It wasn't like I was rich or anything.

I sat there and then came up with a plan. It was going to make my leg hurt like a bastard, but in the end it would be worth it to me. I was going to crash a party with a camera. Then I was leaving for home and an annulment. She could have lover boy and I hoped that they would be happy together. Rotting in hell.

I got dressed up a bit more than the boxers I had been wearing and got my camera ready. How nice I thought... her daddy had given us this camera as we went to the airport to fly here. A 'honeymoon' gift from her parents. How ironic that her father's honeymoon gift would be used to prove her cheating on me on our honeymoon.

I managed to hobble with the aid of my crutch to the lobby of our hotel and then caught a cab ride to the other hotel. Since I had lover boy's hotel room number I didn't have to deal with the front desk at all. Nice touch of him, giving me his room number like that.

I made it to the door of his room and listened. I could hear laughter and talking going on. It sounded like he had several guests in his room. I moved my hand to the door knob and found it unlatched. Evidently the last person through hadn't pulled it closed all the way. I peeked in and was relieved to see that this hotel was laid out like ours. The front door was in a separate hallway with a closet and an overdone curtain was blocking a direct view of this door.

I slipped in and then into the closet. Looking through the crack in the door I saw Jen with Don and two other men. They were all laughing and joking and Don had his hands all over Jen's body. I could see that she was wondering what was going on with these other guys. They weren't leaving and Don was getting pretty bold with where his hands were going.

"So, Don tells me that you're a pretty good fuck little lady. You ever had three men before?"

"What? I don't know what you mean."

Don grabbed Jen's hand and pulled her right in front of the closet I was hiding in. A whispered conversation took place with Don pressing against her as he told her more or less what the night held for her.

"Look Jen. You and I have had some fun today. This will even be better. You won't get hurt and we won't do anything you don't want to. Live a little here. These guys are important to my business and you will be my gift to them. They know you are here on your honeymoon. They are real interested in having a newly married bride. If you do everything right tonight, I won't have to show those pictures to anyone. You'll be the good little wifey and still have the hubby fooled."

"You never said a word about other men Don. I'm not sure about this. I think I had better leave."

"You leave now and hubby will have the pictures of you and I by lunch time tomorrow. Are you sure you want that? This one time. Then you get the pictures and I go away. Never to bother you again."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Well... okay then. But Randy had better never find out about us. I can't believe that I let you talk me into fucking you again this afternoon as it is. I had forgotten how good you really were in bed. Okay, but if I say no... no means no... right?"

"No means no. But you'll try some things first before you say no though... right?"

"What things?"

"Well, three men... need three..."

"Anal? Oh Don... I don't know... I've never managed to do that. It will hurt too much."

"I have some lube and we will be very gentle with you too. At least let us try. You may find out you like it... who knows?"

" I guess I really don't have much choice. I may have some fun too. You are so evil, you know that Don? How you ever talked me into this..."

"Lets go then Jen. Your party awaits."

I couldn't believe it. My wife was about to have three men, two she hadn't known at all a few minutes earlier. It sounded like Don was blackmailing her, but it was also obvious to me that he wasn't having to twist her arm too much either.

As I watched, these men surrounded my wife and began to kiss, caress, fondle and tease. Soon I heard her moaning as they got her to a place I hadn't. I could see her standing there accepting the touches of these men and wondered how and why she could do this to us.

Soon her dress was flying across the room and I saw only flashes of skin as they converged on her nude body. Her moans were louder than before and I could hear her begging now too. I snuck out of the closet and with the camera at ready I waited for the proper moment for the picture taking.

One of the men laid back on the bed and my wife, of her own volition, crawled up between his legs and then, straddling him, taking his hard cock in her hand and placing in at the entrance to her pussy. As she lowered herself down on his shaft her head fell back, eyes closed and her moan was one of desire. Soon she was moving up and down on his cock as he played with her tits.

His lips locked on one nipple as his hands pinched and tugged on the nipple of the other breast. This all stopped when Don moved to kneel in front of her and she bent to take his cock into her mouth. She looked so sexy as she wantonly sucked his cock inside her, swallowing his shaft all the way down her throat to bury her lips at the base of his cock.

Her ass was up in the air now, I could clearly see that cock ramming into her pussy, filling her. The third man move up behind her and with the tube of lube Don had handed him, began fingering her ass with first one, then two, and finally three fingers.

As soon as she appeared to get used to the third finger poking her back there, he moved up and placing his cock head right on her starfish, he waited. Soon, Jen was trying to push back on his cock. Wether it was her wanting it or Don shoving her back with his cock buried in her throat, I don't know.

As soon as the head of his cock popped inside her tight little ass, he began to shove forward until his whole shaft was all the way inside. Then after a little wait for her to adjust, he began to stroke in and out of her. I chose this moment to move out and take my first picture.

The beauty of the camera her father had given us was that I could take a lot of pictures really fast and I had set it up to do just that. I got about six pictures off before they noticed the flashing of the camera. As they began to move to get free of my wife, I let the camera finish that roll of film. Then I simply turned and walked... well... hobbled our of the door.

I heard Jen call out to me, but I was beyond stopping to 'chat' now. I made it to the lobby and the cab was just pulling up when Don cam running down to me.

"Hey... what are you going to do with those pictures? Don't do anything rash now."

"Fuck off asshole. You can just fuck off and die. You come any closer, broken leg or not I will remove any doubt as to just what I can do with this crutch and my bare hands. You will get all you deserve. I hope you have plans on taking care of Jen real well too. She's your's, all yours enjoy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.