Faith Hill and Kenny Chesney, Just Friends - Cover

Faith Hill and Kenny Chesney, Just Friends

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Good friend Kenny drops by Tim and Faiths house while Tim is on the road, Just how far does friendship go

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Cheating   .

Tim McGraw, his beautiful wife Faith Hill and Kenny Chesney have been good friends and buddies for quite some time and when Kenny toured with them in 2002, they became even more so. Tim and Kenny were like two little kids when they were together, they roughhoused and pulled pranks on one another constantly, Faith was just as bad, she was like one of Kenny's sisters, she teased him unmercifully about everything. Faith is a wonderfully put together 5' 9", while Kenny is 5'7". She was always on him about being a shrimp. He would come back with it's a good thing you are tall or your butt would be to big, that always got him a punch on the arm or slap upside the head.

Many a time Tim or Kenny would chase Faith around the McGraw's tour bus because she would pinch one of them. Who ever caught her would hold her and they both would tickle her till tears were running down her cheeks. Her long legs flailing trying to kick whomever she could get to.

They stayed really close after that tour, whenever Kenny was in Nashville he would come over just about every day if they were there, and when he was at his home in Jamaica they would visit him when they got the chance. Kenny came over even if just one of them was at home. If Tim was the only one there they drank a few beers, played some video games or worked out together. Tim had a complete Gym set up in a building beside the main house.

If Faith was home also all three of them would work out. Now like every other red-blooded man in the world Kenny couldn't help but look at Faith and feel a little tightening in his groin but he knew she and Tim were so in love and besides she was like his older sister, okay she was 37 and he was 36 so not that much older. They had gotten used to seeing each other in next to nothing, it was common for Tim and Kenny to be running around the bus in nothing but their briefs while between shows and all Faith had on sometimes were her bra and Panties. The first few times Kenny saw that he had to hide the growing bulge in his shorts but Faith just teased him "whatya you trying to hide there Kenny, hey Tim how come you don't do that every time I walk in anymore" she laughed.

"Honey my body can't walk around in a constant state of arousal all the time, it decided to pick its spots" he smiled.

Their good-natured teasing put him at ease after a while and though he still got that little tightening in his groin every time he saw Faith in her state of undress he was able to keep from getting a hard cock.

When Tim was gone on the road Kenny still stopped by just to make sure everything was alright. Tim appreciated this, he didn't worry so much if he knew Kenny was in town. Kenny would play with the girls and after they went to bed he and Faith usually had a couple of beers and talked about what each of them were doing and what they were looking forward to, just friend talk, sometimes they would play some video games. Faith was just as good as Tim or Kenny either one and rubbed it in when she won. If it was late Kenny would sleep over in the guest room. Faith thought of him like a little brother and treated him that way.

Tim had been on the road for almost a week when Kenny stopped by one afternoon.

He played with the girls and he and Faith caught up on what was happening with each other. Kenny helped Faith put the girls to bed and they sat around the kitchen table drinking a beer and continuing their conversations. They had a couple of beers in the kitchen and then took one in the den where they played a couple of video games. He won both games, Faith said she was going to take her bath and get comfortable then she was going to whip his ass on the next game.

She asked if he was staying over, he hadn't really planned on it but he always carried some extra clothes in his car so he said " sure, I'll get some things and I'll do the same as you".

"Meet ya right back here" she grinned and left for her bedroom.

Kenny stayed in one of the guest rooms that had its own bathroom so he went and got cleaned up, he just put on a pair of lounging shorts he had with him. When he got back to the den he set up the game and waited for Faith. She appeared wearing just a silky shorty pajama set, satin blue shorts and a top that had straps and it just came down just to her waist. When she came in Kenny glanced up and he could see her nipples making a dent in that satiny material, those long shapely legs bare, he felt that tightening of the groin again.

He won again so she started teasing him unmercifully, "How come you don't have a girlfriend, is it because you are such a shrimp " she quipped. She looked him up and down, like seeing him for the first time she took in his well muscled body, big chest and arms tapering down to a small waist, hard abs. She knew he worked out, heck he worked out a lot here with Tim and her but she never really noticed how cut he was. But her job now was to needle him, "I bet you can't run fast enough to catch them, didn't they say you was the smallest, slowest receiver in high school football there was" she laughed.

Kenny just grinned "lets talk about you, I saw the movie you were in, Stepford Wives wasn't it. That vocal sex scene you did. OHHHHHH, Ummmmm you're the greatest. I believe I have heard those same sounds in your tour bus, so have you been faking my man Tim all these years" he laughed. Faith jumped up and pinched him on the arm and took off. That's for you shrimp" she called.

Kenny was after her like a flash and when he caught her he was going to tickle her till she peed her pants. He chased her around the room, chairs, tables anything she could get between her and him, both of them laughing and giggling.

Faith was going around the couch when he grabbed her arm, she jerked away but it threw her off balance and she fell over the arm on her back, She was scooting backwards trying to get to the other end when he lunged over the arm trying to grab her leg, she was kicking and instead of catching her leg his hand slid along one smooth thigh right up the leg of her shorts and buried his middle finger second knuckle deep in her pussy. His forefinger was lost in her forest of curly blonde hair and the other two had slid down the crack of her ass.

There was a "ohhhh" from Faith and then shocked silence from both of them. Kenny with his finger in her pussy and his mouth hanging open, Faith's eyes as big as saucers. To Kenny it felt like a hot velvet mitten was squeezing his finger and as quick as that thought ran through his head another followed right behind, Man if she is this tight on my finger imagine what if would feel like on my cock.

Faith didn't really have a thought, the feeling of his finger in her cunt sent a bolt of desire right through her whole body. They looked at each other, Kenny crooked his middle finger slightly, the feeling of the pad of his finger rubbing the inside of her cunt causing Faith to loose sight of everything but lust.

Kenny looking into those beautiful brown eyes could see them cloud with a fiery lust and he lost all control. He leaped over the arm of the couch pulled his finger out of that tight hole, took both her legs in one hand and with the other he grabbed one side of Faith's shorts and tore them down over her thighs and off, he spread her legs and got between them pushing his shorts down as he went.

Faith leaned forward and tried to help him get his shorts down, all four hands pushing and shoving, when his hard cock sprang free he grabbed it with one hand and guided it down to Faith's soft nest, her hands were trying to help him. She had just got a glimpse of it but it looked long. She felt the head touch her entrance and fell back on the couch holding her legs spread and up in the air.

Kenny got the head in and dropped down on her, it felt like he slid in forever.

Faith could feel his cock opening parts of her cunt that had never been opened.

There were no preliminaries, this was pure lust on both parts, Kenny captured Faith's mouth with his and started hammering into her hot wet sleeve as hard as he could go. Ohhhh it felt soooo good, his pants around his knees didn't slow him down a bit. Faith was taking Kenny's sweet breath into her mouth along with his tongue and they tried to eat each other up, she had both arms under his and wrapped around and back up on his muscular shoulders pulling him tight against her, her long legs were still sticking almost straight up in the air, quivering and shaking with the force of Kenny's pounding ass. They could both feel the huge orgasm coming. Faith's tight channel was clutching his driving cock like a velvet fist, she wrapped those long legs around his ass and worked with him driving him harder into her soft core. Faith felt his long cock rocketing into her deeper then anyone had before, she could feel him bounce off her cervix every once in a while, each time bringing a little whimper of delight into Kenny's mouth. Their lips were glued together each trying to get their tongue down the others throat.

Faith's hot channel was so tight and good, as he retreated it closed and as he drove in it opened before him, no woman had ever felt like that. He was groaning with the pleasure of it into his lovers open mouth and she was returning whimpers of desire with every thrust of his hard pole. Though neither of them wanted it to end the pace and intensity of their passion drove their bodies into an incredible climax.

Kenny could feel the cum rolling up from his tight balls through the shaft and almost burning as it shot deep into Faith's pussy, when she felt that first scalding wad her cunt went crazy, her hot sleeve rippling and contracting around him like a velvet vise it was so pleasurable it was almost painful. She soaked him in her cum, their combined loads flowing out past his plunging cock to run down her ass crack and coat his bouncing balls. She hugged him to her with her legs straining against his muscular ass to get him in even deeper and she had pulled him as tight to her with her arms as she could, never breaking that soul searing kiss. She could feel each twitch of his cock and he could feel every throb of her wet warm pussy.

As their passion subsided, Kenny released her mouth but he started butterfly kisses on her eyes, and nose and the sides of her mouth, she lowered her legs to lie over the backs of his calves and loosened her grip on his shoulders.

Kenny's cock was still hard in her and she could still feel every movement, it felt so far up inside her. She gave a sigh and opened her eyes, Kenny was looking back at her, His eyes reflected the pleasure she had given him but she also saw the pain in them.

Neither of them knew what to say for a minute, they just stared into each other's eyes. Finally Kenny said "Oh Faith I am so sor". She cut him off with a finger across his lips. " Kenny you didn't do anything I didn't want you to, I don't know what happened or I'm not sure even how it happened. We can't take it back but it can stay just between us" she told him. Kenny was feeling very remorseful over fucking his best friends wife, heck fucking his best friend and he really didn't know what to do now. However the little head always knows what it wants and it was still buried in a sweet hot tight hole, it wanted more.

After that first rush of passion had past by, Faith thought she could do two things, get up and let this be the end of it, or take advantage of a situation that would never happen again. When Kenny's long cock pulsed in her cunt, she knew which way she was going. It suddenly occurred to her that they were in the den and the kids were sleeping right up stairs. She raised up to look in the doorway to make sure they weren't watching, Kenny seeing the light come on in her eyes, also realized what could have happened and he too looked toward the door.

There was no one there thank goodness. Faith put her hands on Kenny's broad shoulders and pushed slightly, "as much as I like having that big feller in me we need to talk some" she said. Kenny nodded and pulled back as Faith took her legs off his calves so he could move. He slid his glistening cock from her hole and looking down saw that blonde hair matted with their combined sweat and the shaft coming out of her slick hole. The sight caused his cock to twitch again, bringing another soft "ohm" from Faith.

When he had withdrawn she raised her legs up over his head so he could swing around and sit down on the couch, she swung her legs over and sat beside him taking one of his hands in hers. Neither thought of the picture they made, Kenny Chesney sitting there with his pants around his ankles a sheen of perspiration coating his body, Faith hill sitting there, her beautiful face flushed with pleasure wearing a satin pajama top, her nipples trying to poke holes in the fabric and her curly blonde bush matted with sweat and cum dripping from her hard fucked pussy and coating the inside of her sleek thighs.

"Kenny, tonight will never happen again, we are friends and that's all we will stay, I know you didn't plan this and wouldn't hurt Tim for the world. But here's the problem, my body says while I have the chance it wants more of what it just had. Its up to you. You are going to remain my friend either way" she told him.

Kenny was torn just as she was, this shouldn't have happened but she was offering him a night to be remembered for the rest of his life. Her pussy felt so good and just looking at this beautiful woman sitting next to him, long blonde hair tousled, firm tits rising and falling beneath her top, what an ass and those long legs, well once again the little head made the decision. "Faith I would love to make love to you again" he said.

She kissed him on the nose and got up taking his hand and pulling him up. "Better pull your pants up lover or you are going to fall on your face" she grinned. Kenny reached down and pulled them up while she retrieved her shorts. He still wasn't sure just what was going to happen so he let her take the lead.

Faith took his hand and led him toward the bedroom he was staying in, when they got to the stairs she stopped, "go on I will be there in a minute" she told him and gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. Faith turned and started up the stairs, she had her shorts in her hand and Kenny watched those round ass cheeks roll as she went up the steps, his cock beginning to rise again. He watched till she got out of sight and then went to his room. Now he was afraid she would change her mind. He sat on the edge of the bed slowly stroking his hardening cock remembering the feel of her as he fucked in and out.

Faith went and checked on the girls, all three were sleeping peacefully, she went to her bedroom and stripped off her pajama top, into the bathroom and wet a cloth cleaning her slick pussy and thighs, sprayed a little perfume on around her lower belly run a quick brush through her hair and grabbed a robe, putting it on as she went out the door.

It felt like forever to Kenny as he waited before he heard her soft steps coming down the hall. Faith entered the room and closed and locked the door, turning she dropped the robe from her body, although Kenny had seen her many times almost naked, the sight of this statuesque beauty standing before him naked was breathtaking, his eyes caressing up her long shapely legs running into those wonderful curvy hips, triangle of blonde curly hair pointing to those soft lips, flat stomach, firm 34c breasts with pink nipples pointing straight out, soft neck and one of the most gorgeous faces any man ever saw.

Faith also was seeing him for the first time as somebody other then good ole Kenny, he rose from the bed to come to her. She could see his muscular chest and big arms, very little hair on his chest, slim waist and six-pack abs, the forest of brown curly hair starting just below his navel and thickening into a forest running down around his dick and over his balls. His dick was long and slender, it must be at least 8 1/2 inches she thought as her eyes wandered on down to his muscular thighs.

All in all he was an exciting hunk of man and she could feel her pussy beginning to moisten again.

Kenny stepped up and took her hand pulling her towards the bed where he sat back down bringing her to stand between his thighs, she put her hands on his shoulders as he started kissing her sweet belly, running his hands around her hips and gripping her hard ass, squeezing and kneading the firm flesh, she felt so good to him. He raised his head and took one pink nipple in his mouth sucking gently on it.

"Ohhhhh yes" Faith breathed and put one hand behind his head to hold him to her breast. He sucked and nibbled her hard nub and then moved to its sister bringing another "ummmm" from Faith. She had three kids and her tits had no noticeable sag at all, they stood proudly out from her chest. Kenny worked those luscious mounds over, he couldn't get enough of them as his hands wandered over her sweet body. They traced the curve of that tiny waist and out over her hips, down the front of those soft thighs and into her curly hair, just rubbing her clit briefly with the tip of one finger causing Faith to jump a little. Then up to cup under those sweet mounds as he chewed and sucked bringing her nipples to rock hardness.

Kenny released the hard pebble he was teasing from his mouth and reached up pulling Faith's head down to lock her full lips in a passionate kiss. He turned and eased her down on the bed not breaking the kiss till she was lying on her back with her feet still on the floor. He started down her body kissing her lovely neck and down between those wonderful mounds giving each nipple another suck before continuing on down her tight belly and running his tongue through her soft hair. The wonderful smell of her perfume made him even more excited. Taking his hands and placing them on the inside of each smooth thigh he spread her legs as he dipped his head into her sweet smelling pussy.

Kenny thought she had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen, lips tight together all the way up and down. Her cute clit sitting just at the top like a guardian to the treasure below, soft curly blonde hair extending down almost all the way around her slit. He touched her clit with the tip of his tongue getting a breathy "yesss" from Faith. He took it in his lips and rolled it around as he slid his hands over the tops of her soft legs, dipping farther he parted her tight lips and licked all up and down her sweet slit. This brought another soft moan from his lover.

Faith reached back and grabbed a pillow, stuffing it under her head, raising it up so she could watch her lover eat her pussy. The seeing made the feeling of it so much better. Her hands begin to idly fondle her breasts as the delicious feelings in her cunt grew. Kenny was stabbing his tongue fully into her hot core now, switching back and forth between her wet cunt and hard clit, taking it between his lips, sometimes nibbling it with his teeth, he looked up into her eyes and the lust he saw there kept him focused on her flushed face as he built her to a climax.

Faith's eyes were taking in the sight of his handsome face framed by her curly cunt hair as he ravaged her cunt with his tongue and lips, every swipe of his tongue or suction of his lips sending waves of desire and pleasure through her body. They could both feel her building up quickly now, she was on her toes raising her ass and pussy up into his working mouth, her hands pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Kenny put both hands under her tight ass and lifted her to him running his tongue in and out quickly before capturing her clit and sucking hard, Faith bucked against him as her climax overtook her, she grabbed his head with both hands holding him tightly while her cunt spasmed and her cum flowed out. When Kenny felt her go he quickly glued his lips to her puffy cunt lips and drove his tongue in feeling her contracting on it and bathing it with her sweet honey. He let it flow into his mouth and drank it all. Faith was moaning little rhythmic "ooh" "Ohh" "ohh" with each throb of her hot pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.