The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

Emily could have slept another ten hours, but she was awakened by two trainees in mid morning.

"You are to have breakfast with the Master. We are to prepare you."

As before Emily was treated to a deliciously warm bath, then prepared as before.

"What about this collar?' she whispered.

One of the trainees looked quickly around to make sure they were not being overheard. "You will wear it until your training is complete. Your new master may choose to have you continue to wear it, fit you with a new one or do away with the collar entirely."

They started down the long hallway leading to a sun room and then to a patio where a sumptuous breakfast awaited.

"But, I'm still naked... I mean, except for the collar."

"No one in training wears clothes unless specifically told to. Now remember to present yourself to Master Marcel."

"Oh, you mean... ?"

The other girl nodded as they stepped out onto the patio where Marcel awaited.

"Ah, Emily my dear," he smiled.

Emily, the trainees reminder fresh in her mind, walked straight to the table and leaned over, her head against her outstretched arms, so her nest and anus were high and easily accessible to her new master.

He took her nest, powerful but not rough as Hans had been. She thrusted backwards to show her eagerness.

"You are tight for a woman who has just been broken. You may reply and converse."

"Thank you Master. I hope I am pleasuring you."

"Not very much, but you will learn," he said, withdrawing and motioning her to a chair. The ornate metal chair felt cold against her bottom, but she tried not to show the rude shock when she sat down.

"You may eat."

"Thank you, Master," she replied, trying not to act too anxious, but famished since her only sustenance since arriving had been water and dry dog food.

"Is your room sufficient?"

"It is, Master."

"Good. That shall be your room as long as you are in training."

"May I ask how long that will be?"

"Two to three weeks, perhaps a month if you are a slow learner. There is much to learn to become an acceptable slave."

"I would love nothing better than to become your slave, Master."

"And so you shall while you are here. But my job is to train you for others. When your training is complete and if you meet his standards, Martin will become your permanent master."

Her eyes caught his for a moment. He read the sincerity. "I do want to learn, Master. I want to become a good slave."

"Then we shall start with some of the basic rules while you are here. You have just broken one of them. You must never look a Master in the eyes. As a sign of respect your eyes are to be lowered at all times."

"I understand. I am sorry Master."

"By presenting yourself to me, I see that Hans has taught you that lesson. You will wear no clothing other than the collar, and from this moment, submit to no one except as I order or unless they know the code word."

"Code word, Master?"

"A means of telling you they have my permission to take you. That code word is Lotus Blossom."

"I understand, Master.

"You seem to have learned how to address me. I am the only master here at the castle. You may talk with no one else without my permission or the code word."

"I understand, Master."

"And you will obey. If I or anyone else with the code word gives you an order you will obey without question, no matter what."

"Master? Even if you should order me to hurt someone?"

"Even then! But I would never do such a thing... No, my orders will usually be of a more personal nature, many times to test your devotion to me."

"I am devoted to you Master, I swear!"

"Then let's see," he said looking around and spotting a decorative metal ball about the size of a golf ball sitting atop an ornate low gate. "Emily, I want you to straddle that gate and take that ball within you. I want you to cum."

She stood, walked to the gate, lifting one leg over, then settling herself until she could feel the ball pressing against her labia. Pushing slightly she felt it slip into her whereupon she began moving in an up and down motion to create the feeling of a phallus thrusting into and out of her. She adjusted her thrusts to gain the maximum stimulation of her clitoris. She closed her eyes to avoid the temptation of looking at her new master as she masturbated. Her breasts always having been the most sensitive part of her body, her hands came up to pay with her nipples ad even as sore as they were from the clamps and shocks, they stiffened and her body began to quickly respond. Within moments, perspiration appeared on her brow and her heart was racing, her breathing labored. But masturbation is as much in the mind as the body and her thoughts quickly ran back over the last few days, Hans taking her that first night across the hood of the car, her all night visitors who kept her body filled with cock, the women she had pleasured with her mouth and tongue but it was last night that captured her attention. As degrading as the experience had been, Emily admitted, only to herself, that she had been excited as well. No, she had not climaxed for, without permission, she would have been punished, but deep within she knew that had she been allowed, she would have orgasmed with the dog, especially when he tied with her and she felt his hot semen shot into her womb. So in her mind she reexperienced last night and at the moment when the dog's knot was at its largest and she felt his seed explode in her, Emily grunted, then whined as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Good. You know how to obey. Hans has done his work well. Come here and sit." Emily obeyed silently. "Now your slave training begins. You will learn many things in the weeks to come. Primarily you will be taught how to make yourself attractive for your master and how to pleasure him and those he chooses for you to pleasure. Some will be very obvious like sexual positions and techniques, others will be more subtle like the manner in which you are sitting now. You should always sit as a lady. Your back should be straight and you should sit only on the forward part of the seat. Your back must never touch the back of the chair. Your head should be bowed, as always, in reverence to your master. You will sit with with your legs together, with only the balls of your feet touching the floor." Emily adjusted her posture to comply. "Yes, like that," he continued. "Notice how it accentuates your legs and breasts."

"I will remember, Master."

"See that you do. Now stand and turn around so I may inspect you." Emily did as bidden. "You have a lovely face and your body is reasonably attractive as well, but like all trainees, you will follow a regimen. You will engage in a physical conditioning program. Twice a day you will be running, swimming and working in the conditioning room. You have an extra pound or two which needs to be lost and your body will need toning to firm up for Martin's approval. You will also be placed on a supervised diet to bring you to the peak of health and help your conditioning."

"I understand, Master."

"Other times during the day and evening you will be taught such things as how to apply makeup and style your hair most attractively to please your master. You will tan often as Master Martin likes a bronzed body. You will be taught how to walk most seductively and later how to dress for your master. Most of your training however will consist of lessons in how to sexually please men and women in general and your master specifically."

"Will you be my tutor, Master?"

"Not solely. I will instruct you in many things, but there will be others. You will be kept busy in providing sexual pleasures, each of which will teach you a new position or technique."

"But not unless they provide the password?"

"That is correct."

"How will I know when I am to do each of these?"

"You will be provided with a schedule and I have ordered Melinda to assist you while you are in training," he said, motioning. "She will be your constant companion. You may converse with her but with no one else. She will also help tutor you. You are to obey her."

"I understand, Master."

A woman, perhaps in her early fifties appeared. While older, however, she was quite beautiful, her alluring fit figure still an hourglass beneath a sheer floor length gown which revealed small firm breasts and nest hair of ebony. Her face was pleasantly featured, her hair auburn, her eyes the brightest green Emily had ever seen.

"Emily, this is Melinda."

"Hello, Emily," smiled the woman warmly.

"Hello," replied the trainee, her eyes cast downward.

"You need not avert your eyes with me, child. I am a trainer, not a master."

"Yes... ?"

"You may address me as Melinda."

"Yes, Melinda."

"Go now with Melinda. She will begin your instruction."

"Yes, Master."

Emily was led off down a path by the trainer. "Do... do I follow behind?" asked the younger initiate.

"Only with a master or unless I specifically order you." Emily caught up to walk beside her tutor.

"I have many questions," she said.

"I'm sure you do and we shall get to them all eventually. Right now your first lesson is about to begin. Do you see the handsome man approaching us?"

Emily had already seen the young man, muscular and very good looking. He wore a loose Musketeer style shirt and black tights which accented the sizable bulge between his legs. He smiled as he approached them.

"Emily this is Franz. As your first lesson, you will present yourself and give him pleasure. For this first lesson you are to remain completely silent throughout. Not a sound must pass your lips. You are to pleasure him, but you must not cum yourself."

"I understand," Emily replied, spotting a lawn table nearby but making no more toward it.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Melinda.

"The code word." replied Emily.

"Very, very good," smiled the older woman. "Most initiates make that mistake the first time... well Franz?

"Lotus Blossom," he replied, whereupon Emily walked to the table and leaned over it.

"Open yourself," he ordered.

She reached back to pull her cheeks open and give him better access. He was not rough, but powerful with a phallus to match. Several times Emily was lifted off the ground by his powerful strokes, but through it all she was totally silent. At last he filled her with his seed, withdrew and with a smile to Emily strolled on down the path.

"You were compliant, but you obviously have many things to learn. I understand you were married. I assume you and your husband's sex life was rather conventional."

"Compared to what I have encountered since consenting to be trained, I would say it was about as conventional as it gets."

"That is obvious. Four things I want you to learn from your encounter just now. First, always stand on your tiptoes when you offer yourself. This tightens the muscles in your legs, thighs and especially the hips making them firmer if the master or others wish to grasp you there. It also gives your legs more definition and you body a better contour for those who might be watching." Emily nodded. "Secondly, you leaned over the table so far your breasts were against the table top. Always allow your breasts to swing free. Masters and spectators enjoy seeing your breasts bounce back and forth with each thrust. Thirdly, at the moment of entry, contract your vaginal lips as much as possible. This will make your even tighter and more enjoyable for the master. And fourth, thrust backward only slightly unless told otherwise. The master wants to know you want him deep within you, but too much thrusting on your part will give the impression you are trying to derive pleasure for yourself -- a major taboo. Unless you are given permission by the master, you must concentrate entirely on pleasing the master and not at all on your own pleasure."

"All those years of marriage," breathed Emily, "how little I knew."

"You will learn, but now it is time to get you started on your exercise and conditioning regimen. First you will tan. Master Martin wants you deeply tanned. Then, the running track is over there and the conditioning room is in that building adjacent to the track. Report there now and the trainers will start your tanning and physical training. Afterward you are to shower, groom yourself and report to Marcel in the castle. After you morning instruction. lunch will be served. Later this afternoon you will have another workout, with dinner served at eight. Then your final lesson and discipline before bedtime."

"Thank you Melinda. I'm going to learn so much from you."

"Yes, you will. Learn your lessons well, Emily and we may be able to make you worthy of your master."

"I will. I promise."

"Oh, one more thing before you go. You must always be fresh for your master or others. You will find the necessary materials in any of the bath or dressing rooms. Always take care of that first after servicing anyone. You must never, I repeat, never offer yourself unless your body is fresh."

"Yes, Melinda, I'll take care of it right away."

"See that you do and I'll see you and Master Marcel at lunch."

After freshening herself as Melinda had directed, Emily reported to the conditioning room where she relaxed for the twenty minute tan and then was begun on an exercise regimen, a combination of running, sometimes on the track sometimes on a treadmill, and other fitness machines and exercises which would quickly condition and tone her body. The first day was not overly rigorous but as she developed stamina the regimen would become more challenging. In the time she would be here at the castle, she would lose the small amount of extra weight she had gained since marriage, but just as important, her legs, thighs, hips and breasts would take on tone, becoming firm and sensuous. She would leave the castle with a voluptuous body. After her workout, Emily bathed and hurried to Marcel's room for her lesson.

Marcel had just finished with a sensuous redhead who thanked him and departed as Emily's knock on the door garnered his attention.

"Come in... Ah, Emily. Has Melinda been helpful?"

"Very, Master."

"Good. You will find her extremely knowledgeable. As for now, however, I think it time I began tutoring you as well." He sat while the naked woman immediately went to a small table and bent over presenting herself to him. This time she remembered to stand on tiptoe and keep her breasts above the table top so they might sway as he thrusted into her. "I will be taking you, but not just yet. Come lie down on the bed." Emily quickly and quietly lay on her back, her legs spread slightly, an open invitation to the master. "Now for your first lesson. There are actually only a few basic positions for lovemaking, but a number of variations of each. I shall first teach you those basic positions and then each variation."

Over the next two hours Emily learned to use her body in ways she never imagined. She was turned, rolled over, stood on her shoulders, her legs spread in varying degrees from closed to virtually 180 degrees, tucked beneath her and pulled over her shoulders. She learned to accept a penis standing up, squatting, on all fours and lying down. Many of the positions were at first difficult and many she simply never knew existed, but she learned them all as Marcel, after showing her how to position herself, would enter her, then instruct her on how to move and on pacing and rhythm, all designed to pleasure her master. By the end of the session Emily was both tired and sore, but much more knowledgeable in how to pleasure a man.

"Tomorrow we shall cover several more variations."

"Yes, Master. "

"You may go."

"Yes, Master." But she hesitated.

"There is something?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. Throughout the lesson you were in me a great deal, but, perhaps because you were instructing me, you did not orgasm. Would the Master like to enter me again? This time for pleasure?" she asked walking to the table and bending over to present herself.

"I will take you for pleasure when your body is deserving. You are a raw initiate. You can afford me little pleasure at the moment." A tear glistened at the corner of her eye. "When your training is complete and if your are good enough, I may take you then."

"Yes, Master," she replied, the disappointment obvious in her voice. He had made it evident she wasn't good enough. The rebuke still stung her as she silently stole from his room.

At lunch, served on the patio, she was invited to sit with Marcel and Melinda. Emily was not yet completely comfortable with her constant nudity. It was still embarrassing to have every man or woman she met strolling on the grounds look her up and down. But she had learned Marcel's lesson on that very first night. She was never to cover her nakedness. And since the morning encounter with Franz, it was obvious that most of the others here would be doing more than looking. So resigned to having her body on constant display, she joined them after Marcel again refused her when she positioned herself across the table.

"What do you think now that you've given her her first lesson?" asked Melinda, almost as if Emily were not there.

"Terribly naive and, at first, far too self conscious. But she is intelligent and once she grew accustomed to having her body filled in a number of positions she showed a remarkable aptitude for learning." Emily, eyes cast downward, tried not to show her pride at having gained approval from the master, even if it was only in some small measure. "What do you intend to teach her tonight?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.