The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

Emily's respite was brief. Her unconsciousness drifted into an exhausted sleep, but less than an hour later she was roused from sleep by two men she had never seen before who took turns with her mouth and nest as she lay helpless. The two played with her for over two hours before depositing their semen in her a final time and departing. An hour later an older woman interrupted her sleep again, straddled her mouth and forced Emily to perform cunnilingus. Ninety minutes later two more men entered and repeated the same abuse as earlier. By sunrise Emily had been assaulted by nine men and three women, not counting Hans. She lay shivering, her body orifices dripping with semen. Her sobs were mixed with the moans and groans of her sexual and sadistic ordeal.

Hans returned with a tray of food which he set down on the table.

"I'll unchain you and let you eat, but you'll have to put out first," he sneered. It had been almost a day since Emily had eaten or drunk anything. She was hungry, but it was the burning thirst which was causing her the most consternation. Her lips were dry and she ached for a sip of water. "Well?" he asked. She simply turned her head away from him. "Suit yourself," he laughed, picking up the tray and disappearing out the door after turning a switch located near the door. Almost immediately Emily felt the room becoming colder. Goose pimples began appearing on her body and within minutes she could actually see her breath in the air. She began chilling, but still being naked and bound in place she could do virtually nothing to try to keep warm. Several agonizing minutes later, Hans appeared once more, whip in hand. He unshackled her from the floor and when she tried feebly to escape, slapped her viciously before returning her to the upright shackles of yesterday, her arms pulled upward and her wrists bound in metal cuffs suspended from the ceiling.

"I'm going to whip you now," he smirked. "But as you can see I've gotten it quite cold in here so the lash from the whip will sting much worse than normal. I'm also going to take my time with you Emily. I want to see you squirm under the whip. I want to hear your screams, enjoy your pain. But most of all I shall enjoy hearing you beg me to stop. For you see I will not stop until you offer yourself to me... in any way I want."

Emily was weak from the abuse and lack of food and rest. Her entire body ached, her vagina still cramping occasionally from the abuse it had taken last night. She had tried to be brave, defiant, but her mind was no longer sharp, a fog of doubt and now fear creeping in, eroding her belief that good would triumph, that somehow she would be rescued, returned to a world of sanity, of safety, of security.

Almost as if he were reading her mind, Hans smiled. "No one but Martin knows you're here Emily. You are alone and helpless. We can do with you as we please and there will be no rest, no escape. Resist long enough and you'll die. No one can resist my training for long. And if you die, we dump your body and go looking for another trainee. You'll never even be missed." He looked directly into her eyes, his lip curling. "Since the moment you entered the castle, your life has been forfeit. You count for nothing, sow. I can take you whenever I want and so can my friends. I have many more friends, Emily. Friends who will love reaming those tight little holes of yours until no man, especially a master will want you. And when the master no longer wants you we sell you to a whorehouse where you'll spend the rest of your short life screwing anyone who'll have you, in any way then want."

He saw the fear in her eyes. Then he stepped behind her and unfurled the whip. "Ready Emily, here comes the first lash!"

He deliberately waited, saw here body tense, quiver in anticipation. Yes, she was far weaker today. It would not be long with this one, he thought. She whined as he brought the leather across her back. Again he waited, letting the terrible dread of expectation cause as much harm as the actual blows. He played with her this way for over an hour at the end of which the defiant woman had been turned into a frightened little girl, seeking any respite from the torture she could no longer endure.

"Please... stop... Please..." she whined.

"Ah, so you want me to stop. And what price are you willing to pay, Emily?"

She could not meet his eyes. He had won. "... I... I..." How she hated herself for being so weak. "... I'll... put out for you Hans."

"What are you offering me, Emily?"

"... Any... any hole you want." she cried in anguish.

He laughed, then uncuffed her. "Present yourself to me!' he commanded.

Emily, exhausted and barely able to walk, bent over the table as Hans adjusted the heat control and warm air began flooding across the dungeon.

"Beg me." he said. She lay, her face against the surface of the table, wishing she could awaken from this nightmare. "I said beg me... or shall I get the whip again?"

She had no idea how her body could withstand another sexual assault, but she knew she could not take the whip again.

"... Please, Hans... screw me in any hole you want," she sobbed.

Her screams were renewed when he took her vaginally in the roughest manner yet. Next, after climaxing in her throat, he had her suck him to another full erection with which he filled her satisfying small dark hole. She passed out at the moment he filled her bowels with semen and again he allowed her to unconsciously slip off the table and slump to the hard floor. He stood over her in triumph, but he knew this first phase of her training was not yet complete. He slapped her back to awareness and rechained her to the ceiling cuffs. This time he reattached the nipple clamps and cables, but ran one cable to the heel of each foot. He then slipped a metal plate under her feet. The metal plate would then complete the circuit back to the battery. Hans smiled as he pulled the chains tight raising her arms painfully and forcing her to stand on tiptoes.

"I'll be leaving you for awhile Emily, but I don't want you to get bored. Soon the muscles in the back of your legs will tire from standing on tiptoe. When you relax and let either foot down you will complete the circuit and those lovely breasts of yours will receive a rude awakening. When I return, if you beg, I will release you from this little device."

With that he was out the door. Emily tried to look down but could see little. Already the backs of her legs were beginning to ache. How long would Hans be gone? Surely he wouldn't leave her long. He knew what the voltage had done to her before, that she couldn't take it. Please, Hans, she thought, come back! Please come back!"

"How is she progressing?" asked Marcel as he and Hans sat drinking wine in a room adjacent to the dungeon.

"As I predicted, she is weak and will be completely broken soon. Oddly, she has withstood her physical challenges rather well for one not accustomed to bondage and discipline. But I have been working on her mind as well. She is beginning to see the hopelessness of her situation. Soon I will have her accepting her plight and from there it is only a short step to embracing it."

"How much longer?"

"Another day or two at most. Her body has already surrendered and her spirit will not be far behind."

"Hmmmm, less than a week. Most take two to three weeks. So she has been relatively easy."

"Yes, as I anticipated. She is much more fragile than she would like to believe. The devastation of her failed marriage added greatly to that fragility. Had she come from a happy marriage I would still have been able to break her, it would simply have taken longer. As Martin planned, she is vulnerable, very vulnerable. As a result, I have been able to destroy her spirit quite easily."

There was the sound of a woman's mindless scream of pain which carried even through the solid stone blocks.

"Another lesson?"

"Yes. After tonight I would imagine she will be ready for you. Actually this one has been rather a disappointment. Oh, she's beautiful all right and her body quite satisfying, but she has posed no real challenge at all. I was hoping for one as full of spirit as that young dark haired one we also trained for Martin."

"Vivian."

"Yes, Vivian. Now there was a challenge. She took almost three weeks to break and even tighter than this one, although I must say for a married woman this one, this Emily, is delightfully tight."

"Well, I'm anxious to move on to the second part of her training. Martin has already called. He wants to introduce her to the Club as soon as possible."

"As I have said, another day or two at most."

"You do excellent work Hans. They are always easily trainable after you finish with them."

"Thank you, Marcel, I do enjoy my work."

Hans was unlocking the door when he heard Emily's scream for the fourth time.

"Oh, God, Hans. Please! I'll do ANYTHING!"

"Before the next day or so is out you will indeed," he smiled taking loose the electrodes from her nipple clamps and attaching what resembled large metal ben wa balls to each cable. He then inserted one in her vagina and the other in her anus. Standing back he smiled as Emily burst into tears.

"PLEASE! DON'T! I BEG OF YOU!"

He sat down and rang a small bell. An attractive young woman entered wearing only spike heels.

"Angela, fetch me some food and wine."

Silently she withdrew but was soon back with a plate full of steaming food, glass and bottle of vino.

"Angela is almost finished with her training. Like you she had to be broken and like you she once stood there with electrodes in her, waiting to tear through her tight little treasures. Tell her what's it's like when she can't keep her heels in the air any longer," he ordered the girl.

The young girl's eyes caught those of Emily. "Nothing you have experienced thus far comes close to the absolute agony you will experience when the current races through you... down there."

"Now tell her what awaits here when she is broken."

"Master Marcel will instruct you in how to be an obedient slave. He will teach you the rules and most of all how to pleasure your master."

"So you see, Emily. Once your spirit as well as your body belongs to us, your slave training can begin and things will get much more pleasant for you. Angela, you may go!"

Silently the girl stole from the dungeon.

Once again, Emily could feel the muscles in her calves beginning to fatigue. Knowing the pain she had experienced with the electrodes attached to her nipples, she shuddered to contemplate the pain when she could no longer keep her heels in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.