The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

"Is she ready to be approached?" he asked impatiently.

"Yes, Master, I believe so. Her divorce was finalized a week ago and she shows signs of depression. She spends much time alone and a great deal of that is spent crying. She is full of pain, alone and vulnerable."

"You have done very well in your surveillance, Vivian. In fact, how would you like to help train her?"

"If it pleases you Master."

"Perhaps one day you may even move from slave to trainer. You have a penchant for finding and exploiting weakness."

It had now been nine weeks since Emily had discovered her husband in the arms of another woman. Despite his every effort to reconcile, Emily had rebuffed Allan and filed for a divorce. By doing so she had played into the master's hands. The loss of her marriage, loneliness, and isolation teamed with her own crumbling self esteem were indeed creating feelings of inadequacy and that meant she was vulnerable to his masterful approach.

"Perhaps I will meet her tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Thursday. On Thursdays she visits a small neighborhood bookstore."

"Excellent. That should provide me with all the opportunity I need."

The rows of books had that ancient smell of paper and binding. He had spotted Emily immediately and begun to position himself, drawing closer each time she examined a new selection. She had noticed him only in the most cursory way and was deeply engrossed in a Victorian novel when he slipped up behind her positioning himself so closely that when she turned she could not help but bump into him. He then began pretending to be perusing a volume of English history and waited. From the several glances he had had of her he concluded that Vivian's assessment was correct. The woman, quite attractive actually, was trying to lose herself in romantic fiction. But even at that, the tenseness showed in her body language and her eyes had misted twice since he had been observing her. She was hurting. She was ready.

Emily decided on the book she had been scanning and turned without really looking to return to the counter up front to purchase her selection. It was at that moment she collided with him, both their books spilling to the floor.

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry," she cried.

"No, no," he smiled, bending over to retrieve the books, "my fault entirely. I sometimes become so engrossed, I lose track of where I am." She smiled, trying to be polite, but it was a sad smile. "But, I must say," he continued, "I usually do not lose track of such an attractive woman."

She blushed. "Thank you," she uttered softly, preparing to leave, "it was my fault however. I'm the one who owes you an apology."

Over apologetic, he thought, a sure sign of poor self esteem. "Nonsense," he smiled warmly, "but I would like to suggest a mutual reconciliation. Would you care to join me for a cup of coffee. There's a delightful little sidewalk cafe just down the street."

"Oh, I don't..."

"Ah, ah, ah, don't be hasty. It isn't every day that a man my age is presented with the opportunity to share a cup of coffee with an intelligent and beautiful woman."

"Intelligent?" she replied, amused.

"My dear, I am not totally unobservant. Instead of a trashy current bestseller, you selected something of the Victorian era. Heavy on characterization at the expense of plot which all too often relied a bit heavily on coincidence."

"You don't believe in coincidence?... Mr... "

"Martin. True coincidence is rare. Like our meeting here today."

"Martin," she repeated. "Is that your first or last name?"

"It is my name," he stated, obviously choosing to be a bit mysterious.

"Well, Martin, I'm Emily. It's been a pleasure to..." she started, beginning to move away.

"Please don't leave. We haven't shared that cup of coffee yet. Besides, you have a lot to tell me."

"Whaaaa..."

"My dear Emily, you have lovely eyes which are also quite expressive. I see a great deal of pain. Sometimes it helps to talk about it."

"With a complete stranger?"

He smiled again. "But I am not a complete stranger. We have introduced ourselves and already we have discovered a common interest in Victorian fiction. Besides, a stranger may just be the ideal person with which to discuss your pain. Unlike family or friends, a stranger, such as myself has no agenda," he lied. "You may discuss anything you wish with me, then walk away unburdened."

"And you?" she asked.

"And I will have the satisfaction of knowing that in some small measure I will have helped a beautiful young woman."

"I feel neither young nor beautiful any more," she responded, not realizing she was already opening up to this man who on the one hand was so warm, so kindly, and on the other, so strangely compelling.

"A shame for one who is both," he replied..."Now about that coffee."

"... Yes, I guess so," she said hesitantly.

"Wonderful. Now I have but one more favor to ask."

"Oh?"

"Yes. It would please me greatly if you would allow me to purchase that book for you," he said smiling and pointing to the book she had started to buy when the two had run into each other.

"Oh, I couldn't..."

"Please. I should very much enjoy doing this small thing for you. After all we do have a common interest in the Victorians."

"She smiled as she handed the book to him. "You're a kind man Martin. I think I'm going to enjoy having coffee with you."

"Then let's don't delay another moment," he laughed as he led her to the front counter.

"So Allan and I were married right after high school graduation and I thought my life would be bliss forever."

The two were sharing a small table at the corner cafe. Emily, unexplainably, had begun to open up to this handsome, somewhat mysterious man, as soon as they sat down. Her life story spilled out before she even realized, but when she tried to turn the conversation to him, Martin had deftly turned it back to her again. She studied this man, this Martin, but aside from the his name, first or last she still did not know, he shared virtually nothing about himself. He seemed absorbed in her and allowing her to vent the pain, anger, frustration and loneliness which was consuming her. Without any truly close friends, she had had no one to turn to. Martin was a godsend. He listened acutely, hung on her every word. He sympathized with her situation without being condescending, providing the shoulder to cry on she had needed so badly.

"There were happy times?" he asked.

"Oh, yes. I guess we had a pretty conventional marriage. Allan's role was breadwinner and I was the homemaker."

"Children?"

"... No. We tried, but after a couple of years we found that Allan was sterile."

"So after many years of a happy marriage... ?"

"I still don't understand. Oh, Allan always had a roving eye, but he had never given me any reason to think he would actually be unfaithful."

"But... ?"

"One day, out of the blue, I got a phone call from a woman who said she knew he was being unfaithful. She... she gave me an address and when I went there I caught him in bed with a younger woman."

"Did he give you a reason?"

"Not really. Oh, he apologized over and over, said this woman had just walked into his office and seduced him, then arranged to meet again later. He swore that afternoon and night were the only times, but the caller had told me he was meeting other women as well. He denied it, but I just couldn't believe him any more. The divorce was finalized a week ago."

"So you are now free."

"Free? To do what?"

"To pursue your interests... reading... and to find someone else."

"I think I'm swearing off men."

"Not permanently I hope."

"Why should that matter?"

"Because I am about to do something rash, perhaps even foolish."

"I can't imagine you doing anything rash or foolish."

"I am about to ask a beautiful young woman if she will have dinner with me."

Emily was lost in his eyes. She knew this was foolish, on her part not his. It was much too soon. She had no business... Yet she found herself drawn to him, to his warmth, to his sincerity, to his quiet strength. "I... I don't know what to say."

"Say yes," he smiled and melted all resistance.

"All right... yes," she answered, returning his infectious smile.

Over the next three weeks, they had dinner together every night. They toured the local museum and attended a concert. Twice she had cooked for him and they had spent an evening talking, mostly Emily sharing her pain and Martin listening and consoling. Despite everything, Emily found herself beginning to have feelings for this mysterious man. Twice she had thought he would kiss her, but each time he had been the complete gentlemen simply wishing her good night.

Then tonight she had again prepared him dinner. Afterward, they had adjourned to the living room where a combination of wine, low lights and romantic music had placed her in his arms and they danced.

"You're an amazing man, Martin."

"How so?"

"You found me at that bookstore and the truth be known I was so weak you could have taken advantage... but you didn't. Then there have been our dates together in which you have been a perfect gentleman."

"No one's perfect," he smiled, pulling her closer.

"I... I don't think I've ever felt as safe, as secure, not even with Allan, as when I'm in your arms."

"I like having you here," he replied, his lips for the first time brushing hers lightly.

"Martin, I... I'm just not sure..."

"Too soon?" he asked.

"No, the truth is I've longed to be held by you since that first day. It's just that... I lost a husband because apparently I wasn't enough woman for him. I don't want to lose you too."

"You doubt your own sexuality?"

"I... yes. I'm not sure I could be everything you would want."

"Why don't we find out," he breathed, his lips brushing hers again, then pressing firmly. Emily felt his arms tighten around her. She wanted him, wanted him to want her, wanted to give him all he wanted, all he deserved. She surrendered her lips to his and felt his powerful tongue enter her eager mouth. She felt his hands unbutton her blouse, then her bra.

"They're... they're not very big," she whined as her blouse and bra slipped away and his hands found her moderate sized but well shaped mounds and her sensitive nipples. "Ohhhh, Martin!" she cried. She gasped audibly as his mouth and tongue found those nipples and began licking and sucking her to further arousal, her breathing becoming heavy, her temperature rising.

Her second gasp occurred when his fingers nimbly unclasped her skirt and it fell to the floor.

"I've been dreaming of this, Martin," she breathed, her heart racing. He slowly and tantalizingly lowered her panties. She stood naked except for the heels she wore. Martin, please... the light," she pleaded. Her love life with Allan had been strictly lights out and under the covers.

"But I wish to see your body, Emily."

"I... I've... gained..."

"You are lovely Emily," he said quietly, taking her in his arms and heading for the bedroom.

"The lights, Martin. Please!"

He flipped the switch dousing the lights in the bedroom except for a small night light on the baseboard. She could still see him in shadow as he undressed and lay beside her, muscular and fit for a man twenty years or more her senior. As she lay, panting, yearning for him, she felt his mouth on first one nipple and then the other, his tongue stimulating her as Allan never had, arousing her further. He kissed virtually her entire body, slowly tantalizingly building in her an inferno she had never been aware existed so that when his lips finally met her labia, she was already at the brink, especially since Allan had taken but never given oral pleasure. She whined as the first orgasm rolled over her. Then his tongue went to work on her engorged clit and she climaxed again. The third was the most intense of her life while he was still performing cunnilingus.

"Please, Martin, PLEASE!" she begged. At last, having brought her once again to the edge, he quickly slid up to kiss her on her mouth. She felt the tip of his huge erection press against her labial lips and realized it was far larger than Allan's. "Martin, I'm not sure I can... OHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as the head of his penis entered her, spreading her open as never before. He was gentle but powerful, spreading her wide as his lance penetrated her. She moaned with pain and pleasure, of the two pleasure predominating by far. She came again and then again and as he changed rhythm and tempo Emily Winters experienced her first multiple orgasm.

In her desire to please, she scooted down and took his cock into her mouth. She had performed fellatio on Allan many times but as when Martin entered her again, she was eager but inexperienced, whereby this handsome older man had, over the years and with many women, acquired knowledge of foreplay, location, angle of entry, rhythm and speed which kept her cumming again and again.

At last he withdrew, Emily, totally exhausted.

"But you haven't..."

"Perhaps in time..."

"But I... I mean I... I've never had an experience like that. I want you to experience it too."

"Perhaps, when you are ready."

"Ready?" she asked quizzically. Then she realized. While he had been superior in every way, she had not been able to reciprocate. She hadn't been enough for him. Tears began flowing.

"Don't cry."

"But I wanted so badly to be good enough for you."

"It's not your fault. You're beautiful and energetic. It's just..."

"Just what?" she asked, her heart breaking at the thought of disappointing this man who had come to mean so much to her.

"You lack knowledge and... the joy of obedience."

"Obedience?"

"Yes, the obedience which comes with proper training. A woman, to be fully satisfying must give herself completely. As energetic as you are, I sense a holding back."

"But I didn't mean to."

"I know. That is also due to a lack of training."

"Martin, I want to please you."

"Do you Emily? Do you really?"

"Yes, my darling. What do I need to learn to please you?"

He hesitated, savoring the moment. He had become triumphant. She was his. "Training to give yourself completely is difficult, even painful."

"Painful?" she asked.

"You must first be taught discipline and obedience. You must learn to give yourself completely. This lesson is sometimes hard to learn."

"What will you do?"

"Not I. You will taught by a trainer."

"What? What will he do?"

"He and others will discipline you until you obey completely."

"By discipline, you mean... ?"

"Yes, you will be whipped and taken repeatedly until you are ready to obey without question. Then you will be taught the knowledge and techniques of giving pleasure."

"It sounds almost like becoming a slave."

"That is correct. When you have learned to give yourself to me completely, I will possess you, become your master. In exchange I provide for you, food, clothing, a place to live -- in short security. And... I will love you. I shall partake of your pleasures, but in return I shall provide untold pleasures for you as well."

"Like tonight?"

"Like tonight and more."

"I... I want to please you Martin, but what you are asking..."

"I am aware of the total commitment you must make to me. Not many women can make such a commitment. I consider you one of those rare exceptions. Not only are you beautiful with a most desirable body, but I sense in you an infinite capacity to provide pleasure for others. I would like very much to see you realize your true potential."

"But to become a..."

"Slave, Emily. You will become mine to do with as I please. You will experience the joy of total surrender."

"Is... is this what you really want, Martin?"

"Yes, Emily. I truly believe your only real happiness will come from surrender and acceptance."

"But... I'm just not sure."

"Then think about it," he said rising and dressing. "Let us say three days. On Friday, I will return. If your answer is no, dress as usual. I will see you when you answer the door, know your answer and leave."

"But..."

"I want you Emily, but I want you completely. If I cannot have you completely, I do not want you at all. Your commitment to me must be absolute."

"I... I understand," she replied, her voice faint, unsure.

"If you decide to undergo the training, you will meet me at the door in a black negligee with your bra and panties in your hand. You will surrender them to me as a sign that you wish to accept the training."

"Will you give them back to me?"

"No. If you accept the training, you will never wear bra and panties again. That is one of the ways you will surrender yourself to the training and to me."

"Is there no other way?"

"None."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.