The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

Allan Winters sat at his desk in his small real estate office. At thirty-five he was still an attractive man even though his dark hair was beginning to recede and thin a bit and his college half back waistline was a couple of belt notches larger. His personality was matched well to his profession, easy going with a quick smile and the gift of gab. He had been positioned a couple of years ago to hire some additional staff, but then had come the recession and with it the decrease in sales. Instead of increasing staff, he had had to let his office secretary go. So he now worked as a one person agency, his cell phone with him at all times. He had even considered dispensing with the office altogether and doing business out of his home, but others had advised him not to do so, that an office gave an additional measure of respectability to his agency. About the only time he was in the office any more was to take care of paperwork. He had closed a sale yesterday and was finishing the paperwork when he heard the door open and looked up to find a most pleasant surprise.

There were no others words to describe her, the young woman was beautiful. Her dark hair and eyes gave her an aura of mystery while her half smile was seductive to say the least. It also did not detract from her looks that her waistline was tiny, her breasts nicely shaped and her hips and legs curvaceous. The outfit she wore, a sultry silk floral dress and high heels along with the tasteful necklace and matching earrings gave her the look of a sophisticate. Her eyes caught his and for a moment he was spellbound.

"Mr. Winters? Allan Winters?" she asked as if she already knew the answer, which she did having prepped herself on every aspect of this man.

"Yes, but you have me at a disadvantage."

"Vivian Torme."

"Uh, what may I do for you Ms. Torme?" he replied offering her a seat.

"I am looking for something. I understand you might be the person to help me find it." She crossed her legs, her dress sliding upward revealing both leg and thigh.

"I'm sure whatever type of real estate you are looking for, I can help you find it."

"It might not just be real estate I'm looking for," she smiled, her eyes boring into his. His psychological profile had indicated he was straightforward and appreciated that quality in others as well. Otherwise, Vivian might have been more subtle. She saw she had his undivided attention and so decided to press her advantage.

"I am looking for a house, but being new to the area, I'm also looking for someone who can show me... a variety of things."

He cleared his throat. "Just how much did you want to see?"

"Everything."

"I see, and are you just looking or are you seriously shopping?"

"Oh, I'm serious Mr. Winters... may I call you Allan?"

"By all means. And what exactly are you looking for Ms. Torme?"

"Only people who don't know me call me Ms. Torme. My friends call me Vivian and those who know me most intimately call me Viv." She pursed her lips the way Marcel had taught her. "What would you like to call me Allan?"

"That is strictly up to you," he smiled coyly. She knew now that he was playing along and interested, it was only a question of time. Marcel had told her that most men of his age were vulnerable to the charms of a beautiful stranger. They were entering what was so commonly called their mid-life crisis, wondering if they are still attractive to the opposite sex and whether they can still entice a woman, other than their wife, into having sex, and questioning whether they have missed out on something sexually which they might find in the arms of a stranger.

"So Allan, since I'm new to the area and to finding a house, do you have any advice for me? What would you do if you were hunting for something different, something unique?" Vivian, again gave him the demi-smile she had practiced all week.

"Well, the first thing I would do would be sure to inspect it very closely. Make sure everything is out in the open, nothing hidden," he grinned.

She walked to the door, turned the key to lock it, turned over the open sign and closed the venetian blinds on the small front window. Now standing in the middle of the room, Vivian reached back to unsnap her dress, Allan's eyes bugging out. He couldn't believe his luck that this woman, this knockout had simply walked in off the street and made it clear she wanted him to screw her. Yes, his thoughts ran to Emily, his lovely wife, but this was just a one time thing. It wasn't like he was going to start an affair. How could a guy pass up something like this that just fell into his lap (so to speak)?

Letting the dress slither to the floor, Vivian held the thirty-five year old spellbound for she wore nothing underneath. Except for the high heels, she stood naked before him. She turned slowly and seductively so he might see every inch of her voluptuous body.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"I'll say," he grinned.

"So what would you do next?" she asked coquettishly.

"I'd want to inspect it first hand. You know, get the feel of things," he replied walking to her as she turned her back to him. He arms came around her, his hands finding her two soft yet firm mounds. She gave a small moan of pleasure as Marcel had instructed. His hands came back around to her buttocks which he squeezed, then continued to her nest.

"You always this wet?" he breathed.

"For the right man I am," she countered, bending over his desk face down and exposing her rear and nest. "And what would you do then?" she teased.

"I think I'd get into it as soon as possible to see how it suited me," he replied, loosening his belt and dropping his pants and shorts.

"Yes, I like that strategy," she said, "I like that strategy a lot."

She grunted slightly as he entered her, giving him the impression he was filling her, perhaps even painfully, playing to his male ego. He wasn't nearly as large as her master, but she had been trained to please a man and her training was now paying off as she whined, thrusting backward to take him deeper and urging him on. He on the other hand began thrusting immediately, a kid in a candy shop who just couldn't refrain from indulging himself in what he knew was forbidden.

"Yes, Allen! Oh, it's so big! More, Allan, More!" she hissed through clenched teeth as if she were barely maintaining control. In reality, while he was energetic, he was not accomplished with women like her master, so she was deriving virtually no pleasure at all from this copulation. Besides, her master had ordered her not to orgasm, but only to fake it, so when she felt him grunt loudly and his body spasm, the hot semen flowing into her, she gasped and whined several times, making her body quiver to give the real estate agent the impression she had climaxed as well.

"Hey," he said as she pulled away, reaching for her dress, "how about another round? Maybe somewhere else this time."

"That was just a sample to let you know what I can offer. Meet me tonight and I'll show you everything I can do."

"Tonight? But I..."

"Of course, if you don't really want it..."

"Yeah, okay. Tonight it is."

"Why don't you show me one of those houses with a big bed in it."

"Sure," he smiled, "I can arrange that. I know just the house." He quickly wrote the address on a slip of paper and gave it to her. "A couple are summering in Vermont and want to rent it furnished while they're gone."

"Shall we say about eight?"

"Eight it is... Viv."

She gave him her come on smile once again.

"I promise to give you a night you won't forget."

"I'm looking forward to it," he grinned as she finished dressing and started for the door.

"Oh, why don't you tell your wife you're showing a house to a prospective client. It won't be a total lie, now will it?"

"No, I guess not," he mused as she moved back to him momentarily her hand finding his penis which was already throbbing again.

"I'm better than she is, Allan."

"Wha... what makes you say... ?"

"A woman knows by the way a man cums in her. I get you a lot more excited, I'm hotter and tighter."

"But she's my..."

"Yes, well, she may be your wife, but I'm the woman who's going to take you where you've never been before. See you at eight, lover."

And with that she released him, unlocked the door and was gone before he could even respond.

Emily Winters, a lovely woman of thirty-two, was going through some old clothes. preparing to give them to Good Will when the phone rang.

"Hello, Winters residence."

"Emily Winters?" came the muffled female voice as if the person on the other end was trying to disguise her voice.

"Yes, this is Emily. Who am I speaking to?"

"My name isn't important. What is important is that your husband is screwing other women."

Her lovely blue eyes bugged and Emily's mouth dropped open.

"Who is this? Why are you making up such stor..."

"I'm just someone who hates to see innocent women get hurt. I know what your husband has been doing and I think you should know too."

"I don't believe you."

"Think not? I happen to know he's going to meet one of them tonight."

"Tonight? Now I know your lying. Allan and I are going to eat in and watch a movie on TV this evening."

"If you don't believe me, just wait until he gets home. I'm willing to bet he'll make some excuse about having to show a client a house tonight."

"That's ridiculous! Realtors don't show houses at night except in the most unusual of cases."

"Then tonight you'll see that I'm right."

"This is crazy. I'm going to hang up!"

"Before you do, listen to me for just a minute. All I can tell you is that I work for a private detective who was hired to follow another man's wife. We have been following her for several months now and while your husband isn't the only man she sees, the two of them spend a lot of time in cheap motels. My assignment was to tail your husband and I've discovered he's bedding down at least five different women."

"Why are you telling me this?" cried Emily, her sparkling eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"As I said before, you seem like an honest and loving wife. You don't deserve to be cheated on."

"But... but..."

"Look, I know you probably don't believe me. But just wait until tonight. If your husband comes home and the two of you spend the evening together, then you'll know I lied and you can forget I ever called. But if he makes an excuse to go out tonight, you'll know he's lying and I'm the one telling the truth."

"But he might really have to go somewhere. He might..."

"Look, I'm going to give you an address. If he leaves, he go immediately to this address. If he doesn't show up, all is well, but if he does, I guarantee he will not be alone and the only part of that house he'll be showing will be the bedroom."

"No. I... Allan would never..."

"Just copy down this address. If nothing happens, chalk it up to a crank call. But if he leaves, no matter what he tells you, you'll know exactly where he's going and what he has in mind."

"No, I'm going to hang up."

"But not before I give you the address."

Her mind awhirl, fear and uncertainty cutting deep, Emily mindlessly reached for paper and pencil and copied down the address.

The rest of the afternoon she couldn't seem to focus on her tasks, her mind swaying from disbelief in the outrageousness of the caller's accusations to doubt which gnawed away at her, undermining her faith in the strength of what she had considered a perfect marriage.

"Hi honey, what's for dinner?" asked Allan as he entered the kitchen smiling.

"Roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans and corn," she replied smiling back, trying to push from her mind the disturbing phone call.

"Great! I'm famished. Do I have time to go freshen up a bit?"

"Twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes it is," he responded, turning toward the bathroom.

Later, having a cup of coffee after the delicious meal, the conversation got around to how the day had gone for each of them.

"I got those old sweaters and coats ready for the Good Will."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.