The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

The following evening he returned to their apartment where they met him at the door, adorned in flimsy lingerie as they had directed and immediately offered themselves to him. But this evening he was all business and instead directed them to sit and listen.

"As you know each member of the Club is required to recruit three new slaves each year." They nodded their understanding. "Vivian, you were presented to the Club a few months ago and, of course, Sabrina last night. Therefore two of my three obligations have been fulfilled for the year."

"Master, may I ask a question?" inquired the older sister.

"What is it?"

" I saw far fewer slaves than members last night. If each member recruits three slaves a year wouldn't that mean there would soon be far many more slaves than members?

"In theory, yes, but there are other factors. Most of the new slaves prove unsatisfactory and are either rejected by the membership or sold to other clubs. A few choose, even after their training, to leave of their own volition. This does not happen often, but as you are well aware, your enslavement to me and the Club is completely voluntary. You are free to leave at any time. Even Nitoshi, last night, could have chosen not to be taken by that dog. She could simply have renounced her servitude and walked out."

"But she didn't. Why?"

"Like you, her training has created a bond with her master which she wishes desperately to maintain. She, as you, is lovingly and slavishly devoted to her master. The thoughts of disappointing him are most upsetting to her and the possibility of her master rejecting her would devastate her. That was why she was willing to endure the utter humiliation of being taken by a dog and suffer more discipline when her master got her home. That sort of devotion is why very few slaves ever chose willingly to leave their masters or the Club." He paused, getting back to his original point. "So the actual number of slaves remains relatively small. Add to that the fact that not every slave is brought to every Club meeting. They serve the Club on a rotating basis. You and Sabrina, for instance, will not be serving the club again for at least a month or so. All those factors mean that some fifteen to twenty slaves will be serving the members on a given night."

"May I be allowed one more question?" asked Vivian.

"One more only."

"Does it please you to see the members take us as they do -- across the bench, naked and in view of everyone, and in the cabinet?"

"It pleases me that you obey. I give you to the others so you may prove your devotion to me. You belong to me. I show my affection for you by providing for you and your carnal needs. You, in turn, show your affection for me by submitting to me or to anyone else I choose. So, back to your question. I would never allow you to be seriously injured by anyone. Even Christine, as bloodied as she was last night, was never in danger of any serious injury. Her wounds are, no doubt, at this moment being lovingly cared for. She will recover. Yes, she will bear the marks of her discipline for some time, perhaps even permanently, but no permanent or debilitating injury took place last night. Painful? Certainly. Humiliating? I would think so. But seriously injured? No. She and Nitoshi were simply taught what they should have learned in their training. They embarrassed their masters and therefore had to publicly suffer their own humiliation as well as for the embarrassment they caused their masters."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.