The Training of Emily - Cover

The Training of Emily

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beautiful young wife is seduced and introduced to the world of bondage, discipline and slavery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Slow   Violence  

He cut a rather remarkable figure as he strode across the lobby of the well maintained if not plush apartment building and entered the elevator. Impeccably dressed, slight graying at the temples, but neatly groomed and physically fit for a man approaching fifty. his gray eyes exuded self confidence while his stride was unrushed but purposeful.

As he pushed the button, a slight smile crossed his lips. They would be waiting as they always were. Yes, Vivian, the older sister, almost twenty-two and developing nicely now that she had been trained. She had become popular with the Club and her talents continued to amuse them all. Then there was Sabrina, the youngest, her age double digits, but barely. Marcel had been training her as he had Vivian and soon she would be making her debut at the club as well. And finally there was Rose, the real reason Vivian had agreed to their arrangement, at least at the start. Rose was mentally retarded and required constant looking after. At seventeen she was not at all unattractive, but with the mind of a five year old she often simply sat and sucked her thumb.

That was all right, he thought, she served her purpose. Their parents and other relatives dead, Vivian, unable to make a salary which would allow for a nurse or care giver, had tried working three different jobs, working herself to exhaustion but still without the means to provide for Rose's care. Social programs had been of limited help and Sabrina was in school during the day and could offer no help. So, despite their best efforts, there were often times when Rose was left by herself. When she had tried cooking and set their kitchen on fire, the landlord had evicted them. On the street with inadequate means of support, the small family was desperate until he had found them. Attracted to Vivian from the moment he laid eyes on the dark haired beauty, he had quickly housed them in this fully furnished apartment and agreed to provide the necessary funds to let them live comfortably, providing they agreed to his terms. Vivian had at first been shocked and ready to reject the offer, but, at last, realizing they had no other alternative, she had reluctantly agreed. They no longer had to struggle just to put a roof over their head or food on the table. Vivian could now stay with and provide for Rose and Sabrina -- but not without a price. Of course, the original reason for her acquiescence was moot for now that she was trained, she was hopelessly devoted to him -- totally dependent upon him and prepared to unquestioningly make any sacrifice for him. She was his in mind, body and spirit. Sabrina, being younger had been even easier. Marcel was an excellent trainer.

Exiting the elevator, he walked to the now familiar apartment and lightly knocked. He could make out an eye looking out the security peephole, then there was the sound of bolts and locks being released and the door swung open to reveal Vivian and Sabrina both wearing only sheer see-through baby doll lingerie, their feet clad in clear plastic high stiletto heels and nothing else as they had been forbidden to ever wear bra or panties. Sabrina's feet were still so small that he had had to have her heels custom made, but he found quite alluring the manner in which they thrust her small body forward, accentuating her legs and upper torso. Later, when they developed, her breasts would also be made more prominent by the shoes pitching her body forward. For now, she held herself erect as she had been trained, her chest pushing outward to display the small nubs which would eventually become breasts.

"Master, we are happy to see you again," they recited, their eyes downcast in homage to his superior position and power. "Please come in."

He smiled and stepped into the apartment. The girls had done some modest decorating. He liked the choice of art prints and small sculptures they had added which gave the living room more ambiance. He handed his coat to Sabrina and surveyed the room with an approving nod.

"You show very good taste in decorating."

"Thank you Master."

Sabrina returned after placing his coat carefully in the closet. Both girls, actually one woman and one girl, stood before him. Rose sat quietly in a corner chair wearing a pair of flannel pajamas and sucking her thumb.

"How may we serve you, Master?" asked Vivian as she had been trained to do, even though she already knew the answer. The Master wanted only one thing from them and they were expected to provide it any time he wished.

"In a moment. First let us discus Sabrina's schooling."

" As you know Master, I am home schooling her with assistance from the many resources you have provided."

They both glanced to the computer carrel in the corner and the library of instructional books, videos and DVDs which filled several shelves.

"And are you a good student?" he asked the younger sister.

"Yes, Master. I am learning many new things."

"Very well. Have you completed your training from Marcel?"

The young, sweet faced, but underdeveloped girl who stood only four feet tall, hung her head in embarrassment.

"Yes, Master."

"Then you are ready to please me?"

"... Yes, Master"

His smile broadened. Now that her training was complete, she would not only obey unquestioningly and render him the pleasures which Vivian alone had done so far, but she was also ready to be offered to the Club. That would leave him with two-thirds of his annual obligation to the Club fulfilled.

"Have Marcel and Vivian explained to you about the Club and what you will be doing?"

"... Yes, Master."

"Hmmmmm, then I think I shall take you with me this Friday."

"Master?" pleaded the older sister, "must you take her so soon?"

"Her training is complete. There is no reason to wait."

"But she's so young!"

"Which will suit the tastes of many of the members quite nicely."

"But even with Marcel's training, she is still so... small."

"You mean tight. Again all the more reason for her to begin fulfilling her obligations to the Club... and to me."

"But..."

"That's enough Vivian." His voice was calm and low, but his power unmistakable.

"I am sorry Master. I beg your forgiveness."

"It's understandable you are worried about your sister, but let me ask you: other than a little temporary discomfort, have you ever been harmed by anyone at the Club?"

"No, Master."

"And neither will Sabrina. Her servitude to the Club will be taxing, even exhausting at times, but no real harm will come to her. So... no more of this needless worry. Like you, Sabrina will serve me and entertain the members at some of the Club meetings. That will become her purpose in life, just as it has become yours."

"... Yes, Master. But may I ask a question?"

"What do you wish to know?"

"When you found us and took us in, both Sabrina and I were virgins. Yet you let Hans have the first pleasure with us."

"Virginity is overrated. There is the momentary thrill of taking what you can never give again, but to properly train you, you must be deflowered in such a way as to make it punishment -- the beginning of your training. I do not wish to be a trainer. I own a stable of thoroughbred horses. I wish to ride them, Vivian. I leave their breaking to others. Now, I am ready to accept your hospitality," he said taking a seat in an overstuffed chair.

While Sabrina escorted Rose into another room, Vivian instantly was on her knees before him. "May I be allowed, Master..."

"Yes, of course," he answered.

Vivian's experienced hands quickly had his fly unzipped and his erection in her soft hands.

" May I be allowed to kiss it?" she asked.

"Yes, you may."

Her mouth opened and she took the head of his throbbing penis past her lips and into her mouth where she was just starting to suck when the slap to her face startled her.

"I gave you permission only to kiss it. Have you forgotten your training so soon?"

"No Master. I'm sorry Master. I simply wanted to please."

"Then do as you're told. You know you must always ask permission."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, you may kiss it."

"Yes, Master." And with that she began to lightly kiss his phallus, first on the tip of the head, then working her way down the shaft.

"That's better, Vivian."

"Thank you Master.

"Now you may put it in your mouth."

"Yes Master." She took his somewhat oversized penis into her mouth and waited.

"Now you may suck it and take it down your throat."

She could not answer but her response was immediate. She began sucking and deep throating, bringing him to a raging hard on. Having occupied Rose with a coloring book, the youngest sister returned.

"Are you ready, Sabrina?" he asked of the girl. She nodded hesitantly but affirmatively.

"Enough Vivian." The twenty-one year old withdrew and stood slightly to the side as he motioned for the young girl.

"Disrobe... both of you."

Seconds later the two females were naked.

"You may undress me."

Vivian and Sabrina did as they had been trained, quickly and efficiently slipping off his clothes until he too was naked, his throbbing shaft standing straight up as he continued sitting in the chair.

"Has Marcel taught you to orgasm?" he asked the young girl.

"Yes, Master."

"What else has he taught you about orgasming?"

"That I am never to orgasm before a master and then only if the master wishes it."

"Have you learned how to pleasure a woman?"

"Yes, Master. Marcel had Vivian practice on me when she was in training. Then I practiced on her while Marcel was training me."

"Show me. I want you both to orgasm."

"Yes Master," came the obedient reply in unison.

The two sisters began kissing, touching and sensuously rubbing their bodies together in a manner which would have put any actress of adult films to shame. Vivian's breasts were already well rounded and still growing and Sabrina's tongue and lips played over them sensuously. Sabrina herself, a mere child, showed only two small dark nubs, not even yet true nipples, but vivian played her tongue over them exciting the younger sister immeasurably for even though they were not large, they were extremely sensitive. His eyes lit up and his erection grew even harder as the two lay on the floor in the classic sixty-nine position, Vivian on the bottom, kissing, sucking and tonguing their young and dripping nests. Within moments both began whining in pleasure, Sabrina humping the mouth of her older sister while Vivian's body began shaking uncontrollably. It was the younger sister who came first, her face lifting momentarily from her sister's crotch to scream in senseless ecstasy. Vivian's release was in the form of a series of animalistic grunts while her body spasmed repeatedly.

They were ready. It was time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.