Office Discipline - Cover

Office Discipline

by MWTB

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: When you do something wrong at the office, do you get written up? Kelly Anne gets strung up.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

"Come in Kelly Anne," Cathy said, not looking up from the page she was examining.

"You wanted to see me?" Kelly Anne asked.

"Yes, I just got a call from the San Francisco office, and they didn't receive the Jenkins file yet. Did you send it?"

"Um, I think so," Kelly Anne replied.

"Then why didn't they get it?" Cathy asked. "Go check to see if you sent it. If you did not, then send it and come back here."

Kelly left the office, but was back a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry, Cathy." Kelly Anne said contritely. "I thought I had sent it, but I didn't. I sent it now."

"Well, now is too late," Cathy said. "Close the door."

Kelly shut the door and Cathy continued. "We may have lost that account because of your mistake. You know that I need to write this up in your file."

"It was a simple mistake..." Kelly Anne began, then seeing the look on Cathy's face, she stopped speaking and said, "I'm sorry."

"I'd hate to ruin your permanent record, however, so I will try and come up with a suitable punishment," Cathy said. "Strip!"

Kelly Anne looked up in surprise, but then said, "Yes Mistress Cathy," and began removing her clothes. What the rest of the office didn't know was that while during the day, Kelly Anne was just another member of Cathy's staff, at night she was Cathy's slave.

Kelly Anne stood 5 foot, 7 inches in her 4 inch heels. She weighed 110 pounds and had wavy red hair coming down to her shoulders. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her 34b breasts, pink nipples standing at attention. She dropped the shirt to the floor, then she pushed down her white pleated mini skirt. Mistress Cathy never let her wear panties, so her shaved pussy was immediately on view. Across her bare mons in black block letters was the word 'SLAVE'. It was written with a permanent marker, and each day Kelly Anne would redraw the word, rededicating herself to Mistress Cathy.

"Sit down!" Cathy ordered, as she opened her drawer and took out a large spool of strong, soft rope. She began running the rope around Kelly Anne's torso. Soon Kelly Anne was wrapped in rope from just under her breasts to just above her hips. In addition, there was a loop of rope that ran from the center of her stomach, down through her legs, then up under the ropes in the back, popping out then back, so that there was a loop coming out from under the rope. It then made its way back through her legs to her front.

Cathy then bound Kelly Anne's arms together from elbow to wrist, and then wrapped a loop around her body so that her arms were pinned to her stomach. She wrapped the rope a couple of times around Kelly Anne's head and through her mouth, so that she was gagged. She finally wrapped rope around each ankle, leaving some of the rope trailing.

When she was finished binding Kelly Anne, Cathy moved a little step ladder to the door and helped Kelly Anne up to the third step. She then turned Kelly Anne around, slipped the loop over a hook in the back of the door and kicked the stepladder away.

Kelly Anne dropped, her breath rushing out as the rope constricted around her. "Good thing they have such solid doors in these buildings," Cathy said. She grabbed one of Kelly Anne's ankles and tied it to a hook drilled into the bottom right of the door, then did the same with a hook on the bottom left.

"Why don't you stay here for a few minutes and think about what you've done," Cathy said, and she walked back to her desk and continued working.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.