Teresa: Unwed Mother in Love - Cover

Teresa: Unwed Mother in Love

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: A man buys an teenaged unwed mother and falls in love. Sometimes need gives birth to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Like a lot men I found myself divorced and 50. I was out of the dating scene and did not know where to turn. I thought about getting a Russian or Philippino woman that you meet online but I wanted an American. My friend Jack was a 50 year old businessman and had a hottie wife about 19. Jack had lived with her before her married this beautiful girl. While playing golf I commented that if I could find a woman like Jacks I would jump at the chance.

"Well I got her at the Robert's Agency, they aid men in getting first class pussy as a wife or mistress. You can buy their contract"

When Jack named the figure he paid for her contract; I was stunned, it was five years pay for me. Jack looked serious "They have an online service and offer introductions to teenage and young unwed mothers. I kept their booklet at home and the prices are reasonable. If you looking for a younger woman?"

The process was easy and I started looking at the online catalog and visited the Robert's Chat Room. I was blown away so many pregnant girls and young unwed mothers mother's looking for a man to have as a husband and father for their baby. The pictures and biographies were stunning. Pregnant girls from 13 to 25 all looking for a man and young unwed mother's also.

The story was mostly the same girl pregnant or unwed and abandoned; she wants the baby and does not have the means to live a decent life. I was struck that these girls were the ones that did not have abortions but wanted their baby. It was so wrong that young women were available but I could not stop looking at the photographs. Some of these girls were beautiful, some just good looking.

The main page said no nude photo's were allowed but the girls had posted bikini, swimsuit and dance photo's. Advertising always paid. At first I could not decide which girl I wanted. There was a little blond 13 with a baby and she was so young and so pretty, a 16 year old black girl with huge breasts on a slim frame in a micro bikini with a mixed baby appealed to me and then I looked at the photo of a young girl 18 year old from West Virginia. She was Teresa, a slim blond girl with a sad face but so pretty, she looked poor and her baby was so small.

I sent Teresa an email and introduced myself and sent a photo attached. I thought she will never respond, I am old enough to be her dad or even a young grandpa. Writing her was so wrong, she looked so needy. I told terry about my life and job and how I needed a wife and family. That if we connected I would adopt her baby. I told her about my dreams and my life.

In the morning I checked my email and there was a return letter from terry. Teresa said she wanted to talk to me in the Robert's Chat Room and then later we could telephone before we moved on. Her letter was so business like I was frightened she was not interested.

I IM'ed her at the exact time she requested.

"Hi Teresa you there"

"Yes Joseph I am here, call me terry"

"terry hi call me joe"

"Joe would you ever hurt me?"

"No terry; your so beautiful."

She liked that answer and we talk for nearly two hours. Terry was sweet and so pretty. After the first hour she turned on her cam and I saw a picture of loveliness. Terry was medium height, very slim, a swan's neck, a pretty Northern European face with a pug nose and nearly white blond hair. I told terry my age but she did not seem to care.

The next night was the same and I had bought a cam so she could see me. "Joe your beautiful" was all she said but it made me happy.

"Joe you look 35 and much younger that you age; you're an attractive guy"

"Thank you terry."

Terry showed me her baby on cam, a daughter and a lovely child about six months old.

"I stopped breast feeding the baby when she was 3 months old like the doc advised" terry blushed. "I thought a man would not want me with milk in my bosom and a child so I stopped breast feeding; you'll like my breasts joe" she blushed red as an apple.

Terry gave me her telephone number and I called right them. She sounded excited as we talked. I called and we talked online also each day. Two weeks later she asked "will you buy my contract please."

"God yes" I sighed. Terry started to cry and I reassured her.

"We'll be happy together joe, I will do everything you want, fuck you as much as you want. I don't have stretch marks, I can show you if you want" said with her head down in shame.

"No terry that is not needed" I blurted out. I did not want anything to hurt this girl.

Terry had told me that the Robert's Agency had paid her medical bills, supported her and her contract was expensive. I had checked her contract price and it was a pittance for getting her. Terry had selected any contract arrangement, with a approval clause in her contract, she called the Robert's Agency and approved me. I went down during the lunch hour and paid her contract with my American Express Card.

The clerk completed the little paperwork there was and asked when I wanted her. The Robert's Agency had a contract with the Airline and got her ticket for 1/2 of what I could have obtained. Terry would arrive tomorrow night at 6PM.

I waited at the Airport and was nervous. I had just bought a teenaged mother as a mistress. The plane arrived and the people disembarked. Terry came with her child in a carrier, and I rushed to help, feeling like a jerk. We got her suitcase and were driving to my house.

I had bought a child safety sit and the carrier went right into it. Terry looked like a lost waif so slim sat there. She did not look 18 but much younger. As we drove we talked and I looked at her with both joy and dread. She was so young and beautiful.

"Terry you look Swedish" I asked.

"My mom is Swedish and from Saint Paul, Minnesota" she replied shyly. Dad is a Southerner"

I smiled at my beautiful girl. We arrived at my house and I showed her around. Terry was apprehensive at first. I think she thought that I would drag her in the bedroom and rape her.

I showed her the babies room with baby crib, baby furniture all in white. Terry looked stunned and turned to me. "Oh my god this is wonderful" and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me, I held her gently, terry kissed my cheek and blushed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.