Webb's Wonderful Web Book3 The War! - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web Book3 The War!

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 3: Born Free

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Born Free - The Hostilities move to the final stage. Will mankind survive? The Gul'nantan's know no mercy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

Josh sat impatiently waiting for the others, some things he liked about working in a cell, others he hated. Since they had been inducted the threesome had been inseparable, initially it had been the strangeness of their new life - mixed with Bowen's cruelty that bound them. Bowen had a perverse habit of picking the youngest recruits to corrupt - as his personal, temporary slaves. The turnover was tremendous, as was the casualty rate. Josh would never forget the fate that befell the twins.

"Penny for your thoughts!" Julia chimed.

Her round face sprang into view, above the partition of the coffee bar.

"Oh, nothing, at least nothing that matters..." Josh mouthed.

"Well, come on then dreamer, Mandy and I have been busy - we have found a target!" Julia twittered, endearingly.

Josh dutifully followed Julia back to the car, his attentive eyes watching every undulation of the seductive behind waggling before him. He sighed, what was wrong? Why couldn't he just enjoy Julia's display? He concentrated, straining his mind to search the cul de sacs of his bound brain. Suddenly, all thought stopped.

'Primary objective: sexual terrorism cell 'Pride' find and monitor enemy base. Do not attack, report to assault cell commander Ash'natha. Hold position observe and report duty only.

Secondary objective: 'Pride' cell, en-route to primary objective locate, penetrate and convert worthwhile target communities, cell leader Mandy to select targets. Support and logistic function only.'

Josh's face relaxed, automaton-like he reached forward and groped Julia's right buttock with induced passion. Julia danced away giggling, and took her place in the passenger seat beside Mandy. Josh swung open the back door of the battered Sierra, and slumped in to the worn rear seat.

"What's the target Sis?" Josh asked excitedly.

"It's my surprise Bro, but you will enjoy it... That I'll guarantee" Mandy joked.

"Sounds like fun..." replied a grinning Josh.

"Yeah, and at least you are up for it - now!" Julia laughed, motioning her head towards the bulge in Josh's tight jeans.

"Now, now, there was never any doubt about that!" Josh roared.


Eleanor loved the feel of the wind that rushed through her hair, and her new car supplied that sensation in buckets. The silver Saab 9-3 convertible flashed along the Berkshire lanes; Eleanor loved this sort of driving. Still, she was relieved to be approaching her destination it had been a long drive from her Norfolk home. With too much of it spent on busy 'A' roads and motorways for her taste. With practiced ease Eleanor flicked a worn CD from the cluttered rack beside her, and slid it into the player. Once again the Beatles whispered their magic into her adoring ears.

Dutifully Eleanor slowed the car to the mandatory 30 mph as she entered Thatcham. She relished the run down feeling of the small town; it had been a long time, 12 years but little if anything had changed. Half a mile later she indicated right, and slipped into the narrow road sign-posted Cold Ash. After a few hundred yards the houses of Thatcham petered out and Eleanor was back in open countryside. An elegant hand made sign planted in the verge caught her eye. She smiled; my, the girls had been busy.

'Downe House, 'Old Girls' reunion. Academic year 1991 to 1992. Welcome back to the Alma Mater'

Her dark eyes drank in the fluid script; once this would have been her job. She wondered whether this writer would end up leading a top-notch graphic design team, as she now did. Eleanor swung though the gateway into the one hundred acre grounds of the old house. It retained its easy elegance, set as it was, deep in the sumptuous gardens. The Saab glided effortlessly in the gap between a blue Porsche Boxter S and an Audi Quattro allroader, which gleamed in its on-road glory.

Eleanor pulled the keys from the ignition, and sashayed towards the main entrance. She was stopped in her tracks by the blast of a car horn. The driver gesticulated to Eleanor, who purely from politeness, crossed to the drivers window and lent forward.

"Can I offer assistance?" Eleanor gushed.

"I hope so, love. We're the casuals for the caterers - where will we find them?" asked the young woman.

"Indeed, just follow the road around to the right of the house, down the side for 75 yards and left under the arch, the kitchens will be in front of you". Eleanor directed.

"Thanks, bit late - you know how it is!"

The old Ford clattered away, leaving Eleanor to ponder.

'In fact I have no idea how it is, what would bring the yokels from Norfolk all this way for some casual work? Desperate I expect; judging by the car they need the income'

A pretty, polite girl greeted Eleanor as she walked through the vestibule, and into the house proper.

"Welcome back to Downe House, I am Leticia Grey, and you would be?"

"Rigsby, E., Former head girl Downe House"

"Excellent, please go through and join the others in the Teachers study" Leticia extended a hand towards the crowded room.

"Thank you" Eleanor smiled.


Bowen was deep in thought, the skin above his grey-irised eyes was furrowed with concentration. At last he spoke.

"So you are telling me some of the subjects are rejecting the vector? How is this possible?" Bowen's voice trembled with barely suppressed anger.

"As we know the humans have a rare capacity for love, this has been difficult enough to overcome. However some of them regard another principle to be as, if not more important. In these few the vectors control is challenged, but none have fully rejected the vector - yet. It always regains control." John replied defensively.

"Weasel words! You failed to take into account this second principle of humanity. The vector has a flaw, and I An'natha have told the high council of our decision to conquer this perverse planet! You are an imebecile - Jo'natha, I will be banished if I fail! Tell me why I should not terminate you now?" Bowen growled, as he transformed.

"I am your only hope of salvation, I have a patch that will override the burning desire for freedom some of this accursed race have! I can repair the vector and ensure complete subservience - You need me, for once I will not back down!" Jo'natha snarled, staring back into An'natha's dead eyes with undisguised threat.

The Gul'nathan's moved, and closed the distance between them glaring at each other. The crests on their necks filled with blood and flushed deepest red. Soon one would strike, and one, or both would die; it was the Gul'nathan's only form of negotiation.

The air crackled with tension, and then, from nowhere a voice boomed.

"Desist! This is Multa'natha of the supreme council. Due to our concerns over this colonisation we have monitored your position. It is known to us, we are about to terminate the colonisation, and cleanse this world!"

Cold blood ran still colder; An'natha spoke in a reverential tone.

"Multa'natha I am willing to forego the colonisation, and return - I realise my failure"

"None of you will return. I will not risk further gene pool contamination from this planet! The human's have both of the most dangerous traits known to Gul'nanthan science, both love, and a desire for freedom. If they ever learned how to put the two together, they could contaminate the entire universe with this subversive philosophy. We, the supreme council, will not risk this - the world will be cleansed, and you with it!"

"Give me time - I have the answer, we can subjugate the humans, and adsorb the entire gene pool of this world. Just imagine the power we will wield if we can understand love and freedom; The Gul'natha can pervert these emotions to our ends. We will be unstoppable! This would all be due to your wisdom Multa'natha." Jo'natha pleaded.

"You speak well, Jo'natha, but the will of the council cannot be undone. I, as powerful as I am, cannot reverse its decision. I will grant a postponement, if you can give me evidence of your case - I will take it back to the council. For such power they may indeed yield."

" A postponement, for how long? We need time to implement the patch and ensure its effectiveness." Jo'natha asked.

"You have one cycle of the planets satellite; fail in that time and we cleanse... Yesssssss,"

Mul'natha paused.

"Do you need An'natha's help to implement your plan?"

"He is of no help to my plan" replied Jo'natha, licking his dry lips.

"Banish him, now! Yessssssss" Mul'natha ordered.

Jo'natha's clawed hand flashed, driving into the chest of an unprepared An'natha. Jo'natha held the pumping heart, he felt the blood bathe his face, and swallowed lustily.

He had won promotion; it was the Gul'nathan way.


Three figures beavered away at the back of a white catering truck moving and stacking food onto crowded trolleys. In an instant all activity stopped and they turned to face each other, expressionless. Priories were updated, and authority transferred.

"Come on you lot! Get on with it!" shouted a small woman from the kitchen doorway, "It's no time for a mother's conference..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.