Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

Ed watched as John drove off to meet with the Two-Sided One. By the afternoon, John would reach the town. By nightfall, he would reach the campsite where he would spend the night. Tomorrow at noon, he would enter the meadow where the Gods and Goddesses met with their servants. Of all the Druids that Ed knew, he was the only one that had even an inkling of what John was about to undergo.

It was an hour after John left that an overwhelming urge to go to Colorado came over Ed. The nature of the urge was a call to service rather than a call to rescue John. It was impossible to express in words the difference, but it was there.

As he packed his clothes to follow, Ed realized the true nature of that call. John was to enter a service to all three Gods and Goddesses. If John was currently the nominal head of the Druids because he served the God and the Goddess, then he would become the actual head of the Druids when he began his service to the Two-Sided One.

Using the intercom, he called Bill and asked him to locate the wives. He requested that they come to the library for an impromptu family meeting. It was a pretty sure bet that they would want to attend what ever was going to happen when John came out of the woods. With his clothes packed, he was about to head out when he realized that they were going into snow covered mountains.

He went through his winter clothes. He had a flannel shirt, a sweater, an insulated vest, and a long coat. The clothes that he had were for forties and above. Up there, the temperatures were probably in the twenties. He decided that he’d have to buy a down filled coat. That would help keep him warm.

He went down to the library to wait for his wives. It wasn’t a very long wait before Kelly arrived. On entering the room, she looked at him with puzzlement. She asked, “Why are we having a family meeting when John has just left?”

She had just finished asking the question when Beth came in and asked, “Why are we having a family meeting when John has just left?”

Smiling at how his wives echoed the same sentiment, Ed said, “Calm down ladies. What I have to discuss with you is important and concerns John.”

Beth immediately asked, “Is John in trouble?”

Shaking his head, he answered, “John is not in trouble. In fact, I have just come to understand that John is about to receive a singular honor sometime in the next couple of days. I just thought that you might want to be there to share in the event with him.”

Kelly asked, “What honor?”

Taking a deep breath, Ed said, “John is going to become the first person to serve all three of the Gods and Goddesses tomorrow.”

“We kind of understood that. I still don’t know what honor you are talking about.”

Even now the full implications of what was happening was only dawning on Ed. He said, “John is going to become the first true leader of all the Druids in recorded history. This is the same as being the first Pope or the first Dalai Lama. He is going into the history books as the first recognized leader of the Druids in modern times.”

Both women got very quiet as the implications sunk in. With wide eyes, the pair looked at each other and shared a look that signified the shared understanding. They hadn’t realized just how important of an event this was going to be. There was no way they could miss this event. Kelly asked, “So what’s the plan?”

Ed answered, “We get packed and go. I need to stop at a store and get some heavy winter clothes, though. It’s about twenty degrees colder where we are going than it is, here.”

Everyone in the family knew that Ed liked hot weather. When it was ninety degrees outside, he reveled in the outdoors and would spend as much time out there as possible. Even the temperature in his new truck was always set to the low eighties. He avoided going outdoors when the temperature dropped below fifty unless he was dressed in heavy coats. The layers and thickness of coats that he wore when it was forty was the same Beth wore when she would go skiing. Beth teased, “Are you worried about being cold?”

Ed glared and said, “There’s going to be snow there. I hate snow.”

The women laughed at Ed’s reaction. Kelly said, “We will go get packed. We’ll meet you in the living room when we’re done.”

The wives left for their rooms talking to each other about the trip. Together they decided that there was no way they were going in Ed’s truck. He kept it too hot and they would broil by the time they arrived in Colorado. The shock of going from his truck to outdoors would destroy them.

Ed went into the living room and watched the weather reports. He frowned when he heard that a major snowstorm was developing where they were going. If they didn’t get where they needed to be by tonight, they probably wouldn’t get there at all. Almost all of the Druids would be camping there, but that wasn’t a good solution for Kelly and Beth. He called Bob and asked him to make sleeping arrangements for the wives. He would be more than happy to sleep inside the Sporting Goods Store, if that was all that was available.

After about ten minutes, Bob came into the living room. Shuffling his feet, he said, “The best I could do was a jail cell at the Sheriff’s office. Everyone else that we know in the area has family visiting for the holidays.”

Grinning, Ed said, “That’s great. I’ve always wanted to visit two hot babes locked up in jail!”

As Bill laughed, the wives came into the living room. They looked at the expression on the men’s faces recognizing that a joke had just been made at their expense. Kelly, always the more confrontational of the two women, asked, “What’s up?”

Leering suggestively at them, Ed said, “Bill just worked out the details of your sleeping arrangements.”

The last trip where they all traveled together had ended up with them sleeping in the seediest hotel in all of Los Angeles. Beth said, “So long as it’s safer than that hotel in LA, I don’t care.”

The comment made both men burst out in laughter. The two women looked at each other in puzzlement. Finally, hardly able to get the words out, Bill said, “You’re going to jail.”

The grimaces on the faces of Beth and Kelly, provoked another round of laughter. Still chuckling, Ed said, “I’m gonna visit a couple of hot prison babes and make all kinds of sick sexual demands on them.”

That cheered the wives significantly. Suddenly, it was his turn to worry when Kelly said, “We’re going to make you keep your word on that, big boy!”

On the way to Colorado, the group stopped at a factory coat outlet so that Ed could buy a new coat. They found a salesman that took them from rack to rack leading to ever warmer coats. Finally, he led them to the arctic coat rack. Ed’s face lit up when he saw the arctic coverall that came with arctic pants. It was warm enough that he actually broke out in a sweat trying it on. The teasing was unmerciful, but Ed just grinned back and said, “Wait until I get you in jail, my little lovelies.”

They went back to Kelly’s car and drove away with Ed’s coat packed in a bag in the trunk. Ed sat in the back of the car feeling a little cold, but it was much better than being outside.

Beth had joined him in the back of the car. For a long time, Ed sat there with an arm around Beth enjoying the comfort of having her next to him. To him, having her sitting there pressed against him was fulfilling. For Beth, the closeness and undemanding nature of his attention to her had the effect of exciting her sexually. Her desire wasn’t to be pleasured by him, but to give him pleasure.

As they traveled down the highway, she fished his cock out of his pants and sucked it into her mouth. When he started to reciprocate the attention, she pushed him away and said, “No, just enjoy.”

With slow languid movements, she ran her tongue around his cock bringing it full erection. Rather than swallowing his cock and bobbing up and down on it at a fast and furious pace, she took a different approach than normal. Working his cock with her hand, she gave him more of a handjob than a blowjob. Her mouth locked around the head of his cock, her tongue working on that most sensitive region.

As the scenery passed by and cars passed their car, Ed could hardly believe what was happening. He had never had sex in such a public environment. While watching a car containing four adults pass them, Beth hit the magic combination of sensations that drove him over the edge. He fought desperately to keep his face from showing that he was coming. The couple in the back of the car that was passing glanced over at the car unaware of what was going on in the backseat.

Kelly, grinning from ear to ear, was having difficulty driving while watching the action. She had to slow down to safely maintain control over the car. This led to more cars passing by while Ed had received his blowjob. It took tremendous will power to keep a hand from going between her legs.

Swallowing his come, Beth slowly straightened up and tucked his cock back in his pants. She snuggled against him and whispered, “Thanks for letting me do that.”

Amazed that she would be thanking him for letting her give him a blowjob, Ed could only say, “Thank you.”

Within minutes she was asleep, feeling warm and comfortable in his arms. Kelly looked at the scene in the mirror and wished that she was back there with both of them. The look of bliss on Beth’s face was priceless. At that moment, she was overwhelmed by love for her husband and wife.

They stopped for an early dinner when they crossed the Colorado state line. Getting out of the car, they stretched and allowed their muscles to recover from sitting too long in the same position. After a minute outside the controlled climate of the car, Ed ran into the restaurant to get out of the cold. With grins, Beth and Kelly watched him run.

They entered the restaurant, cheeks glowing a lovely pink from the cold, and found Ed rubbing his hands together to warm them. Even as they were being led to a table, Ed was asking for a cup of hot coffee. The women laughed and hugged each other. Truckers watched Ed lead the two women to their table with envy while wives elbowed their husbands.

As the three of them relaxed around a table looking over the menu, a couple seated a few tables over from them were starting to argue. Ed ignored the discussion until there was a loud slap and the sound of a women screaming and hitting the floor. While others were still turning to see what the problem was, Ed had climbed out of his chair. The man brought his foot back to kick the woman as he shouted, “You’re my wife, bitch, and you’ll do what you’re told.”

Ed hooked his foot around the man’s ankle. When the man went to finish the kick, he found himself spinning out of control and landing on the floor at Ed’s feet. As was often the case when a third party intervened in a domestic quarrel, both the husband and wife turned on Ed.

Others in the restaurant started to gather as it was clear that the trouble was about to boil over into extreme violence. As the medallion on his chest blazed with a hot heat, Ed stood up straight. In a voice that exploded over the entire room, Ed shouted, “Everyone freeze.”

Everyone in the restaurant froze in shock. In the same tone of voice, with a look of extreme anger on his face, Ed pointed a finger at the husband frozen in place. In a commanding tone, Ed said, “I shall not tolerate the strong harming those that are weaker.”

His voice reverberating through the room and eyes boring into the husbands soul, Ed said, “You shall never touch another human with violence again. Each time that you try to strike out first in violence, your strength will leave you!”

Even as the man attempted to act against Ed, it was as though all of the strength was sucked from him. He collapsed to the floor staring in shock at Ed. Pale, voice trembling, the man uttered, “How...”

Commanding, Ed said, “I will leave you the strength to defend yourself.”

Turning to the wife, his voice commanding, he said, “You shall never allow yourself to be a victim again! Tap into your strength when threatened and you shall find that you can resist the greatest threat and emerge unharmed. You are a person and deserve to be treated with honor, dignity, respect, and love.”

Turning to face the rest of the room, he found the eyes of truckers, families, and individuals traveling alone along the highway fixed upon him. Drawing himself up, it seemed like he grew as tall as the room. In the same commanding voice, he ordered, “I charge each of you to never cause harm to another, and to protect the weak from the strong.”

A collective gasp went through the restaurant as the power of his words seemed to rip through their souls. People backed away from him and returned to their chairs. No one knew the degree to which they had been changed, but none doubted that they had been changed by this. Furtive glances in his direction didn’t show fear, but awe. Families used to overbearing husbands would be shocked when the men returned home. Wives that had long taken a backseat in their relationships would demand more freedom and self expression. Husbands that would have resisted would become supportive.

The couple that had triggered this situation, returned to their chairs, and began to talk. When the wife said things that would have triggered a violent reaction in her husband, he would sag as his strength seemed to leave him. A waitress brought over a cloth filled with ice for the woman to hold over where she had been hit.

Ed, resuming a more natural appearance, returned to the table and picked up the menu. Kelly and Beth stared at him in amazement at the power over an entire room he had commanded. Smiling, Ed looked up from the menu and asked, “What would you ladies like to eat?”

Kelly was the first to break the silence and answer, “I think I’ll go with a salad.”

“I’m not sure yet,” answered Beth as she returned her attention back to the menu.

Ed was torn between the Chicken Fried Steak, the Chili, and the stew. Finally, he settled on the stew. Looking up from the menu, he expected a waitress to show up anytime. Instead, an elderly woman came over to the table and sat down without asking for permission. She was dressed in a very conservative black dress. Smiling, she said, “Hello, Ed Biggers.”

When the wives turned to look at her, she said, “Hello, Kelly Carter and Beth Hayes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.