Kate Winslet Gets Snatched - Cover

Kate Winslet Gets Snatched

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Beautiful actress Kate Winslet gets kidnapped while shopping, how will she reward her savior

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Size   .

I was on vacation in London during the summer of 2002, just enjoying the English country. I rented a motorcycle while I was there, I figured it was easier than trying to drive a car with the wheel on the wrong side. It sure made getting around in traffic easier. I had no itinerary just seeing what ever sights happened in front of me.

On this particular day I was on one of the main streets, heck I don't even remember the name of it but it was in the shopping district. I was just about to enter one of the more upscale clothing stores(I can afford it, will explain later) and as I reached for the door another hand was there at the same time. I said "excuse me:" and stepped aside as a family entered, the man smiling and thanking me followed by a little girl and boy and as I watched a beautiful black haired woman.

"Lucky man" I thought but as I followed them in it seemed the woman looked familiar, now not knowing anyone in England I figured I must be mistaken but my curiosity got the better of me and I tried to get a better look at her without seeming like I was following them around. I went down the next aisle and got ahead of them as they stopped to look at some shirts for the man. It took me a while but I finally recognized her, It was Kate Winslet, I had seen her in Titanic, that was the movie she seemed to be famous for but I had seen her in some of the European movies where she did a lot of nude scenes. The one in Jude where she was stretched out on the bed her big dark bush contrasting with her soft white body was a real turn on. Well what do you know I thought, I got to see a celebrity while I was here.

I went on looking for some clothes to take home, just to say I bought something here, I was in no hurry and it was getting late when I ended up back out side this particular store. I had my motorcycle parked there and I was just sitting on it putting my packages in the saddlebags. The store was closing, it was later then I realized and the last remaining customers were coming out. I was getting ready to start the cycle when I heard what sounded like somebody scuffling around the side of the building in the alley.

Unlike the big city's where you ignore anything that doesn't concern you, I grew up in the rural south and if you heard somebody in trouble you tried to help instead of ignoring it. So I got off the bike and started walking toward the alley being very careful. I stand 6'3" and weigh about 220, all muscle, I started a construction business when I got out of college and I worked hard, I never did like the desk part so I worked right along side of my crew. My business had grown till I now had twelve crews working for me but I always worked with one of them, I loved the physical part of it. I hired a manger for the paper work, just keeping a check on it at the end of each month.

Well I digress, back to the story. As I stuck my head around the alley way I saw two men shoving a woman in a van, Lorry I think they call it over here. In the flash of light from inside I could see it was Kate Winslet. I started into the alley when one jumped in with Kate and the other in the drivers seat, it was already running and he gunned it right towards me. I jumped back as it sped past.

I didn't have time to call the police so I ran to the cycle, started it up and took after them, I got behind them trying to stay back so they wouldn't see me following them, all the while looking for some kind of police vehicle. I don't think they knew anybody had seen them because they didn't seem in a hurry. I have no idea where I was but I stuck with them as they wound through the streets. We entered a decidedly seedier part of town and they pulled into a drive way by a rundown two-story building. I parked a block up the street and watched as they carried Kate into the building, it looked like she was unconscious.

There was no one around and lights on in only a couple of buildings. I didn't want to make any noise so I pushed the bike down to the driveway and parked it beside their Lorry. Easing the door open I looked inside seeing a hall with doors on each side, not knowing where they went I crept up to each door, there was no light under any of them and no sound coming out. They must be on the second floor I figured, so I snuck up the stairs trying to keep to the wall side hoping none of them squeaked.

On the second floor I could see a light shining from under the second door. I put my ear to it and could hear them talking. Kate was sobbing and pleading with them to let her go. "I don't think so, I knew when I saw you alone we could get some good money out of this" I heard one voice say. A different voice chimed in

"that's right girly and we are going to have some fun while they deliver the money". I could hear scuffling and Kate crying "No leave me alone", then the sound of cloth ripping.

That's all I needed to hear, this old door wasn't much it didn't look like, so I stepped back and kicked it in. As it slammed open and I dove in I caught a flash of one goon standing over Kate running his hands over her bared breast, the other had his back to me watching his partner. Before he could get turned all the way around I kicked him in the side of the knee buckling his legs, not stopping I rushed his partner who was just now moving around Kate to get at me. He swung at my head but I ducked and drove my fist right into his groin, the air whooshed out of him as he folded up screaming in agony. His buddy was also writhing in pain from his busted knee.

Kate looked stunned, it all happened so fast, I grabbed her by the shoulders

"come on we got to get out of here before some of their buddies come around." I didn't know if they had any but I didn't want to take a chance. She allowed me to lead her out trying to clutch her ripped blouse around her. When we got to the bike I looked around, there was still nobody around and you were barely able to hear the screams.

"Wait here" I told her "I will be right back. I think she was in shock, to stunned to move anyway. I rushed back up the stairs, as I entered the room the one I had hit in the balls was dragging himself up by the table. I kicked him in the head knocking him down then proceeded to break both arms, then tuned to his buddy. He was trying to crawl away screaming. "NO don't Oh Please don't" I thought about what they were about to do to Kate and I broke his other leg.

Rushing back down the stairs I found Kate still standing by my bike like a lost child.

Reaching into the saddlebags I got out a jacket I had just purchased that night. "Come on mam put this on and we will get out of here." I told her.

She jumped, and then seemed to realize what I said then reached for the jacket.

"You will have to get on behind me and tell me where to go, I have no idea where I am," I told her as I straddled the bike and started it up. She had the jacket on and I held out my hand, she took it and climbed on behind me. As I was getting ready to start off, Kate cried "my purse". I hadn't seen a purse in the apartment, course I wasn't looking for one but I got off the bike and first looked in their Lorry, it was laying on the floor so I grabbed it and handed it to her and we were off.

"Mam if you will tell me how to get to the nearest police station we will go there" I told her. At first I thought she didn't hear me but after a few seconds she replied "no, I don't want to go to the police".

"But after what they did don't you want to see them pay" I asked.

"We have a apartment in the city, please take me there" she replied.

"Okay if that's what you want" I said and she directed me to a part of London you could tell was where the upper crust lived.

As we were going along she had her arms around my waist hugging me close, now I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I could see in my minds eye that luscious white body with that big black bush, did I mention I have a thing about abundant pubic hair? Remembering how she looked on the screen caused my dick to start getting hard. Now nature has been kind to me in that department, it's about 11 inches long and bigger around than average, I have never been circumcised, I keep myself clean and I have never had any problems. My dick was in no position to start growing and I was getting uncomfortable so I had to reach down and reposition it so it was pointing up. I hoped Kate didn't notice, but after a couple of blocks, I was still thinking about those big breasts and dark bush, I felt her reposition her arms, one slid down and her hand brushed over the front of my pants pressing against my dick before sliding back up around my chest.

I hope she didn't feel my hardon I thought.

The three story building she led me to had a parking garage underneath with an closed electronic gate. Kate fumbled in her purse and pulled out a card. She handed it to me and I put it in the slot on the reader and the gate started up.

Handing her the card back I drove in and over to the elevator. As she got off I got ready to leave. "I think you will be safe now mam, but maybe you should hire a bodyguard when you go out alone" I told her. I knew she was with her husband and children earlier but I didn't want to ask where they were. I got ready to drive off when a soft hand on my arm stopped me.

"Oh please don't go yet, I don't want to be alone in that elevator, besides I have your jacket and you have to come up and get that" she pleaded. She was right I had forgot about the jacket.

I parked the bike and we rode up the elevator, Kate was getting her composure back now. "I don't know how to thank you" she said "let me give you a reward".

I laughed "mam I don't need any money I was just glad I could help, heck if I had lost them I don't know what I would have done either, not being from around here".

Kate grinned " I know, you are from the southern part of America aren't you"?

"Now mam, is it that evident" I laughed.

"yes that accent gives it away every time, Oh I just realized I don't even know your name" she said.

"Why its Billy Jim Bob mam, just your normal redneck handle" I drawled.

This brought a frown to Katie's lovely face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make fun of you" she said.

I laughed "I didn't take any offense I was just teasing you, my name is James Carlton" I replied as I stuck out my hand.

She took it and said "pleased to meet you Mister Carlton, My name is Kate Winslet".

"Yes mam I have seen a lot of your movies, you are a very good actress".

She actually blushed "thank you Mister Carlton, I wasn't sure if you knew me since you only called me mam".

"Just the way I was raised " I grinned.

By now we were on the third floor, as the elevator doors opened I could see that there were only four apartments on the whole top floor. Kate went to one and punched in a combination to open it. Once inside she closed the door and walked over to a counter. "Would you like something to drink Mr. Carlton" she inquired?

"No mam I'm fine" I said as I looked the place over, very swanky. I looked up to see her studying me.

"Mr. Carlton why did you go back in that building" she asked?

I thought about making something up but decided the truth is the truth. "Well mam just the thought of what they were going to do to you just burned me up, now in America its very possible they would have got off with little or no punishment. I don't know how your laws are here but I wanted them to suffer for what they were trying" I told her.

"What did you do them Mr. Carlton" she asked?

"I broke both arms on one and both legs on the other, I am assuming someone will find them or the one with the good legs will get help but if not" I just shrugged my shoulders.

Kate thought about that for a minute, I could see her studying me like she was trying to make up her mind about something. She walked over to me grasping my shirt in her hand she pulled my head down and kissed me quickly on the lips, now this was a surprise and her lips felt so soft. She was looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you James" she smiled, "I like the thought of them suffering".

Now she was standing right in front of me and my jacket was open and her torn blouse wasn't covering much of her magnificent breasts, the tops of both breasts were exposed. The left one only had a little piece of her blouse covering the outer half, I could see the soft curve of it all the way down and part of a pink nipple. Once again my cock started to harden. When my eyes were finally able to draw themselves away from that lovely sight I saw that she was watching me. I know I had to be blushing, caught like a schoolboy trying to look up a skirt. She didn't say anything just walked toward a room off to the right that I assumed was a bedroom.

"I don't want to be alone for a while" she said over her shoulder, "will you stay with me"?

Now what can a gentleman do but say yes. I was wondering where her family was, it was like she knew what I was thinking, she turned at the door. "My husband Sam and Mia and Joe went to our home in Wiltshire, I wanted to stay and do some more shopping and I was going to stay here tonight" she explained.

She was standing sideways in the door and I could see one white breast curving out in a sensual roundness the nipple fully visible, I wanted to adjust my raising cock again but she was watching.

"James make yourself comfortable while I change these torn things" she said as she went on into the bedroom. I quickly rearranged my dick which was still growing because in my mind I could see that curvaceous woman's body as she undressed.

Now stop that I told myself. I was sitting on the couch just looking the place over when Kate called from the bedroom. "James would you come here a minute"?

"Sure" I said, hoping to catch another glimpse of those rounded globes. I stepped in the door and was stopped right in my tracks. There was Kate Winslet standing before me in a black sheer gown, I could see those pink nipples, and that dark triangle of hair very plainly. She had on black high heels accenting the curve of her shapely legs.

Kate had brushed her dark hair and it hung in waves around her lovely face, she had put on makeup and looked beautiful. I didn't know what to say I just stood there dumbfounded.

"I can see you approve James" she smiled "you wouldn't let me give you money and I want to thank you for saving me, this is the only other way that would mean anything to me".

I still didn't know what to say, I have never made love to another man's wife, just not my style, but here was a gorgeous famous lady wanting to make love to me. My mind said, say thank you and leave. My dick said, are you crazy this is the chance of a lifetime, she wants to and man I really want to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.