Sara Evans Hot Night - Cover

Sara Evans Hot Night

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Country music star Sara Evans is pregnant and horny, she is hoping her husband will take care of that problem, he does. Or does he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Pregnancy   .

Country music star Sara Evans was getting ready for bed. The 33-year-old black haired beauty was seven months pregnant with her third child. She was due this September. She and husband Craig Schelske had a son Jack born in 99 and a daughter Olivia born in 2003.

Sara had a good pregnancy so far, it seems like her cravings were different for each one. This time she seemed to need sex a lot. Her body seemed to be on the verge of arousal constantly. As she brushed her long black hair she could feel the wetness in her pussy. She had taken to sleeping in the nude because she liked the feel of the sheets against her skin.

She had just gotten Olivia to sleep and she shouldn't wake up till early morning for her next feeding and Jack was sound asleep so she crawled into her bed. She was hoping Craig would lose interest in the ballgame he was watching and join her. She tried to get comfortable, at this stage of the pregnancy the only way was to lay on her side. So she rolled over on her side of the bed facing out, putting her hand down between her legs just cupping her leaking pussy.

In the dark room Sara soon dozed off, it seemed she had just closed her eyes when she felt the bed shake and a warm body slid under the covers moving over to curl around her.

Good, Craig had decided to come on to bed, she slept better when he was in the bed. She felt an arm slide over her side, a hand caressing her big belly then up to cup a breast, gently kneading the whole thing before rolling a nipple between thumb and forefinger.

They decided she was going to breast feed again so she hadn't taken anything to stop her from lactating and she was beginning to leak some colostrum. Her husband's fingers felt so good as he pulled and played with her nipple causing it to leak a drop or two.

He was nuzzling her neck, moving her long hair out of the way so he could nibble on the back of her neck and shoulder. She could feel his cock hardening against her soft ass as he ground himself against her.

"Ummm honey that feels nice" she sighed. She only got a soft "ummmm" as he continued to nibble on her neck.

He moved and she felt him scooting around on the bed as he took the covers off her and pulled her over on her back. All she could see was his dark form as he moved down on the bed taking her knees in each hand and spreading her legs. He ran a gentle hand up each thigh causing her to shiver. She could see his dark form as he lowered his head and ran his tongue through her black silky pubic hair, nipping her with his teeth on the top of her mound.

It felt good, he had never done this before but she liked it. He dipped his head and mashed his lips to her swollen pussy. Just flicking his tongue in and out of her entrance rapidly, then licking her clit. His tongue on her clit sent a tremor of pleasure over her. He had never ate pussy quite like this, but it was really turning her on.

He slid his lips around on her pussy lips kissing, tonguing and sucking all the while he moved his arms up till he could caress her swollen belly. He gently rubbed and massaged it. Now this really felt good as his active tongue gave her goosebumps.

It felt so good she wanted return the pleasure so she tugged on his head, "Ohh honey, turn around so I can suck you to" she whispered.

He immediately scooted around throwing one leg over her head and went back to eating her delicious cunt, he held himself off her belly with one hand while he started sucking on her clit and running a finger in her wet channel with the other hand. Sara saw the dark shadow of his cock and balls pass over her head, in the dark it looked even bigger then it was she thought.

She reached up grasping him at the base of his dick, it even felt bigger around to her in the dark. Sara brought his cock head to her lips, running her tongue out and licking him in that sensitive area under the head.

That brought a masculine "uhhhhh" from him. She knew he liked that and she did it some more before taking the head in her mouth. It seemed she had to stretch her mouth a little wider than normal but he was sending such delicious feelings through her body with his mouth that she really didn't think much about it.

She worked her way down his shaft using her tongue as she went, he was moaning into her pussy. As worked up as he was getting her she was moaning around his cock, the vibrations seem to make him even harder. She got almost all of it in her mouth before it started down her throat where she had to stop. He must really be excited tonight she thought because I have always been able to take the whole thing in.

While she worked on his cock she used one hand to heft his balls and roll them around in her hand, they felt really big tonight. With his finger pumping and agile tongue and lips working her sweet pussy she was ready to pop in a short time. She could tell he was also. The way his dick throbbed in her mouth, she could feel his balls tightening and then the first wad of cum filled her mouth followed quickly by several more.

Sara swallowed all she could but some leaked out running down the corner of her mouth and down her cheek. His cumming and groaning into her pussy sent her into orgasm and her hot cunt clenched around his fingers as she bathed them with her juice. Sara kept his cock in her mouth until she couldn't' taste anymore of his sperm.

She was amazed that he was still hard. Usually it took a few minutes before he recovered.

"Honey you sure are horny tonight" she giggled.

"Ummmm huhhh" was the reply from her pussy. He lifted his leg over her head and turned quickly hefting her legs with his hands and pushing them back on each side of her swollen belly. Immediately he slid his cock in her slick hot channel.

Sara felt his hard cock widening her channel, he had never felt this big before she thought, it was wonderful. When his balls were lying on her asshole she felt like he was deeper then he had ever been. It must be this position, they had never tried this one. Holding her legs in place by placing them in the crooks of his arms he started fucking in and out while leaning over and taking a hard nipple in his mouth and sucking on it till he could taste a drop or two of her sweet colostrum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.