Good Intentions gone Awry

by Eradinus

Copyright© 2004 by Eradinus

Incest Sex Story: Was perusing an old copy of the Decameron by Boccaccio which is similar to the Canterbury Tales by Chaucer. People often outsmart themselves in those tales and it reminded me of a story with a comparable ending. You'll have to read it to compare.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

Once upon a time, in a small rural town, there lived a large family which had eleven daughters and one son. Many of the inhabitants were not even aware that a boy existed among that bevy of females. He was the seventh child so the idea that the children were all girls was not hard to imagine. The father was a businessman and farmer so his son was at his side practically from the time he could walk. As one might imagine, the boy's existence was frequently forgotten by townspeople.

Of course, as the only boy among so many females, he had a special status in the family even if he was not aware of such attention. His father was proud that he had finally had a son. After five more girls, he relaized that he would not have more. The boy's mother had spent nearly 20 years having babies, and while she did not treat him differently, she knew that he was a special blessing. She had learned and gotten better in bringing up her girls. She had no experience with boys, so this was her one and only opportunity, and she had to get it right the first time.

The boy, Roland, spent most of his time with his father, but the mother catered to him when she could. She was never sure if she were doing the right thing and was always willing to do anything necessary to make sure he grew up to be an honest, decent, God-fearing citizen. She, herself, had been brought up in a very religious family having been born in the latter part of the 19th century when lives were simple, issues black and white, and morals by the good Book. Not having liked her own strict background, she did not treat her children the same way. But no matter how liberal she thought she was, she was still influenced by her background.

She was often plagued by doubts when confronted with a new situation involving her children. She had had nurses' training when a young woman, for instance, and remembered something about how young boys with an uncircumsized penis needed to keep it clean under the foreskin (Later studies proved this untrue). As a result, she paid particular attention to this aspect of male health when Roland was a baby and little boy. His father had not allowed the circumcision when the doctor attempted to perform what was then a routine operation on the birth of a male baby. He said it would hurt him.

The result was that his mother continued to have Roland come to her a couple of times a week so she could inspect his penis for smegma (she knew the correct word but thought it was grime when instead, it was a protective mucous). She would have him slide the foreskin back so she could inspect it. Initially, he didn't mind, but as he got older the process became embarrassing. The point in mentioning this is that Roland was always taking care to ensure his penis was spotless when his mother called. That led to him getting erections and then experimenting.

Being around animals and witnessing the mating of bulls and cows, boars and sows, and horses as well, he eventually realized that humans surely did the same thing to have babies. He was aware of the female anatomy since his sisters traipsed around upstairs without clothes as did he. Evenutally, he was using pillows to imagine he was "entering" a female just like the animals did. This led to his first orgasm before he could even ejaculate.

At the time of this story, Roland was approaching the age of 13; his hormones were not only actively engaging him in masturbation but he began to fantasize about girls. He hadn't actually thought much about sex with any of his sisters but whenever he saw one of his sisters nude upstairs on her way to or from the bathroom, he never failed to get an eyefull of that desired place between their legs. He was only familiar with the hairless slit of his younger sisters (his older sisters tended to cover up) and always wondered how a penis went in it. He knew it did from watching the animals.

One night after he had taken a bath, he thought about putting some of his sister's Ponds under his arms. He had, on more than one occasion, sneaked into a sister's room next door to his room to swipe some of this miracle ointment for his armpits. He looked to see that the door was open and the light was on. This room belonged to a sister just 18 months older than he. Figuring she was not there, he proceeded into the room. He hadn't bothered to put on any clothes yet

Going directly to her vanity, he opened the Ponds jar and scooped out a finger's worth of the white stuff and began to wipe it under his arm. At that moment, he noticed in the vanity mirror that someone was on the big double bed in the room. Turning abruptly around as if someone had shouted at him, he realized it was his sister asleep on the bed. She was lying on her back totally naked. It was a warm summer night, so she wasn't even covered by a sheet. Once Roland recovered from his fright, he began to make his exit, happy that he hadn't been discovered.

However, he realized she was sound asleep and what better opportunity to view her body up close? She was considered a beauty. She would eventually be six feet tall, and with her blond hair and fabulous body would become a model. Roland leaned over the bed with his face only centimeters from his sister's pussy. She had small but beautiful breasts at nearly 14 years of age but he was more interested in what lay between her legs. She was sprawled on the bed so he could see everything. The sparse blond hair on her pussy allowed him to view it all in detail.

By this time, the viewing had given him an erection. His sister seemed to be in a deep sleep. At least she did not move and her breathing sounded normal. Thoughts of being able to do more began to plague the boy. Watching her face to see if she had any reaction, he touched her labia. She didn't move or change her expression. Because her legs were spread out, the thought came to mind that he might be able to get on the bed between them. Yes, he was now so sex crazed that he thought he might be able to put his penis in her without her awakening.

Despite his better judgment, he climbed up on the bed and got between his sister's legs. Taking care not to lay down on her body, he brought his penis up to her vagina. The lips were already parted, so he tried to push it in. When the head of his penis touched the labia, she moved. Roland quickly dismounted and stepped back away from the bed. He had to get out of there immediately.

Back in his own room, he breathed easier and thanked his lucky stars that his sister had not awakened. He was, however, so sexually psyched up that he doubled a pillow over after covering the end of his penis with some toilet paper, and pretended the pillow was his sister. After coming in the pillow, he was able to go to sleep. The next day, he was surprised when his mother called him and took him upstairs to his sister's room. In his mind, he knew this was not good.

"Son," she said, "this morning, Janice told me that someone was in this room last night while she was sleeping."

Roland's heart skipped a beat and then went into a trip hammer pace. He said nothing, hoping the color of his hot face did not give him away.

His mother continued, apparently not taking notice of the fidgeting young boy, "Janice said she was asleep, but knew someone was in the room. I was thinking it might have been Jim."

Jim was the fourth oldest sister's husband, Roland's brother in-law. Roland quickly saw that his mother was even going to mention another brother in-law who lived in the house. However, he knew that his own indiscretion could never be blamed on another. Besides, they would realize in the end that he was the culprit. She hadn't mentioned that anyone had crawled up on the bed between Janice's legs, so he quickly interrupted his mother.

"No, Mother, it wasn't Jim. It was me. I came in here to get some Ponds for my arms and saw she was asleep on the bed. I just wanted to see everything. I didn't mean any harm; just wanted to see everything up close..."

Roland's mother was not so naive as to think it had been Jim or anyone but Roland. She knew her boy, and knew he could not lie nor would he try to get anyone else in trouble. At the same time, she knew he had not told the whole truth since Janice had said the person had climbed up on the bed between her legs and touched her vagina. What to do? She decided not to confront him with that since he had admitted being the one. Where had she gone wrong in bringing up this otherwise nice boy?

Roland's mother, Sarah, was perplexed about what to do next. She realized that as an only boy among so many girls, it was not surprising that he was curious. However, she had to do something to keep her boy from becoming a menace to himself or her daughters. Somehow, she knew that punishing him would not curtail that curiosity. She had had to be creative all her life in dealing with raising such a large family, and her talents could not fail her now.

Searching her mind, she was reminded of how she inspected his penis to make sure it was clean. When he was four, she allowed him to suckle along with a new little sister. He had asked out of curiosity or jealousy, but she had let him and that was the end of that. He never asked again, so his curiosity and/or jealousy was requited. Perhaps a similar type of action was required now. Sarah had reservations since this wasn't exactly the same and Roland was no longer four years old. She knew her thinking was not clear, but she had to do something.

"Son," she said, not quite recognizing her own voice, "I know you are very curious, but you can't go around looking at your sisters' vaginas like that. It isn't nice. Do you think you saw enough so that your curiosity is satisfied?"

Roland was so relieved that she hadn't spoken about punishment that he blurted out, "Oh yes, Mother, I'm so sorry I did that, and I won't do it again."

"I know you are saying that because you think that's what I want to hear, Roland, but I know about how boys get very rambunctious when it comes to nude girls and sex," she answered, still not knowing where she was going with all this. Based on what Janice had told her, he could not have been in the room more than five or seven minutes but had touched her vagina.

No longer feeling better, Roland stuttered, "I know I was bad, Mother, and I promise not to do it again. I just, I just couldn't help it. I wanted to see everything so bad, but I know better now. Please don't tell Father."

While Roland was truly feeling like a cad now, his mother was still trying to resolve in her mind how to curb his curiosity, to get him to control himself, to be the nice boy she thought she had raised to this point.

"Son," Sarah said as if she was finally getting her thought processes in order, "I'm going to do something which may seem drastic, but this whole thing occurred because you are surrounded by females and you've reached an age when the Devil can taunt you with temptations. I've not been as good at raising a boy as I have been with your sisters, but I'm going to do something about your curiosity. You know the phrase, 'curiosity killed the cat, ' don't you? Well, we're going to kill your curiosity so you--the cat--can grow up to be a decent young lad."

Roland didn't have a clue about what his mother was saying, but kept his tongue to see what she had in mind. She took his hand and led him back to his own room. She closed and locked the door.

"What are you going to do, Mother?" he asked with no little trepidation

Sarah went over to sit on Roland's bed. She was wearing her typical night robe which practically touched the floor. She was 48 years old, and after 12 babies, her body was not like the mothers of Roland's friends. She was easily 12 years older than those ladies plus she had put on some weight. Roland had never thought of his mother other than as his mother. He was aware of her more ample body, but had never thought about her anatomy as he had his sisters'.

Underneath her night robe which she was taking off, he could see she was wearing a thin gauze-like night gown. When she proceeded to remove the upper part of the gown revealing her breasts, Roland swallowed and repeated his earlier question: "What are you doing, Mother?"

"I'm going to allow you to resolve your curiosity. You can't go around looking at your sisters, but I'm going to let you look at me all you want, ask any question you want, and help you calm down. Heaven knows I don't look like your sisters, but even as an old lady I've got all the same plumbing as they do, so come on over here and satisfy your curiosity to your heart's delight."

Roland stood transfixed. He couldn't believe his eyes or ears. His mother was now sitting on the bed with the clothes she was wearing bunched around her. Her ample breasts hung down; he could see that she had stretch marks on her stomach all leading down to the patch of hair between her legs. Here was a living, breathing female naked as a Jaybird beckoning for him to come closer so he could inspect her wares. Unfortunately, it was his mother.

"You don't hafta do that, Mother," Roland managed to say after catching his breath, "I told you I would be good."

"Son, after going this far, if you think I'm going to let you get out of this, you've got another think coming. You're going to get educated 'til you get sick of looking at a vagina. So get over here like I said!"

Sarah had taken on a new round of courage in what she was doing. It was almost as if she had gotten a sense of enlightenment. It now occurred to her that if she did this right, Roland would get so satiated from looking at the female genitalia that he would swear off curiosity forever. Like training a dog, she might even rub his nose in it. The idea was no longer anathema to her.

Roland shuffled over to the bed which was a low one requiring him to kneel in order to see what she was pointing at. He had been so traumatized so far that the idea of all of this exciting him into an erection had not happened. Her actions were so far afield from the mother he knew that he really did not know what to do. He looked, but he was seeing nothing.

Sarah could see that Roland was not himself since he was acting like a zombie. None of this, she thought, would work if he couldn't keep his wits about him. She had to get his attention back if she was going to teach him anything. Her mind was searching, searching when suddenly she remembered his penis inspections.

"Son," she said quietly, "I haven't inspected your penis yet this week. Are you keeping it clean? I know you crawled up on Janice's bed and tried to put it in her. That's the sort of thing we've got to make sure you don't do again. If you had done that and had a dirty penis, you could have given her an infection let alone worse things."

Roland nearly died upon hearing that. He realized now that Janice had been aware of everything even though she appeared to be asleep. Then he noticed that his mother was saying his name and indicating with her hand that she wanted him to drop his pants so she could inspect his penis. He unbuttoned them and let them drop to the floor along with his shorts. Ordinarily, he would not have lowered them all the way, but this time, he stepped out of them and kicked them away standing only in his T-shirt and socks.

Sarah was asking him to skin back the foreskin so she could see if he was clean, but he wasn't hearing her. Finally, she reached over to do it herself. This got his attention. It brought him back to reality in a big way.

"Mother," he blurted, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Roland still wasn't sure about what was going on, but her hand on his penis made him revert to his apologetic pleading. Then, as she used her other hand to pull back the foreskin to reveal the head of his penis, he was jolted out of his reverie.

This was the first time another hand had touched his penis besides his own. Of course, he couldn't remember when his mother used to bathe him to make sure his appendage was squeaky clean. She hadn't forgotten and it was one of the reasons why she continued to inspect him every week all these years. Even though Roland had been subdued sufficiently to keep him from having an erection, this new sensation was beyond his ability to control. He could feel his peter extend as his mother's hands caused a new direction in his blood flow.

Feeling a need to explain himself, Roland could only whisper, "I'm sorry, Mother, I can't help it doing that. It just does. It, it does it all the time."

"Well, I don't know if it's because I'm touching you or because you're looking at certain parts of my body, but I imagine you know why it does that, don't you?" she answered him in almost as low a voice as his own. Then remembering her intentions, added, "I'm sure you were this way when you were looking at Janice, right?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.