Education of Gillian A. - Cover

Education of Gillian A.

Copyright© 2004 by Story Smiths

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He is a master of mind control, she is a beautiful, successful actress with a secret. Despite a life of bisexual depravity, no man has ever given her an orgasm. A chance meeting in a hotel bar will change Gillian's life forever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Size  

When I got home, it was nearly 5a.m., and I was pretty exhausted, but I still called Kate W...

"So Master, something tells me it all worked out," she said, sleepily. I had woken her.

"Even better than I could have anticipated," I informed her. "The woman's a complete natural... Why don't you find out if any of the gang are in town... the guys... She needs more men than women... she's had too many dykey actresses, if you know what I mean... I've fixed a date for Friday, at the Club. By the end of the night, we may be partying with a brand new disciple."

Kate let out a low whistle. It had taken her a good six months to progress from Slave to Disciple, but that was partly because she enjoyed the humiliations of being a slave so much...

How Kate W. became Kate the slut is another story. Her voluptuous body is capable of similar feats to Gillian's, and she has the filthiest, most fertile imagination. Her sense of fun and adventure have made her quite a favourite amongst my male and female followers. She has become my most regular clandestine companion when I'm in London.

At 8p.m. precisely, that Friday night, a silver Mercedes limousine pulled up outside an address in the heart of the City of London, the financial district, where it was still possible to be extremely discreet after business hours, as hardly anyone actually lived there. Gillian had arrived at our extremely private, soundproofed playroom. I opened the door as soon as I saw the car draw up on the CCTV. Gillian was wearing a stunningly simple black Chanel dress. Her hair looked slightly incongruous, as it was already in ponytail. She seemed nervous, but excited. We kissed, and I felt the instant softening as her lips surrendered to me. My desire rocketed. I had saved myself since our first encounter. We were in the lobby, a small antechamber to the main room.

"Gillian, I'm going to blindfold you, and then you will be prepared for pleasure. You will feel other hands upon you, but don't panic, they belong to my disciples. They are all under my control. My consent is required before they even touch you." As I spoke, I gazed hypnotically into her eyes, after a few seconds, I saw the flickering fear turn to thrilled submission.

"Yes Master... I understand... I will serve you however you want me to," she said. She really was absurdly easy to put under my spell! A truly willing victim, and how few of them there really are! It would certainly mean her pleasure came sooner. I slipped the blindfold over her eyes, and led her through the playroom. Kate took her from me at once, and guided her to the bathroom for an enema and douche, and to check once more that she was truly well, after her last, unforgettable session.

Gathered in the playroom were three men. Tony, an Italian cockney, dark, small, except where it matters, and charming. He's a fashion photographer and cameraman, useful skills in our circle. Fritz is Swiss, a big guy, who looks like a satyr from Greek mythology, curly hair, devilish blue eyes, muscular, very large hands, and he can cum more than any man I've ever met. Eddie is American, black as ebony, gentle as a lamb, with an awesome twelve-inch prick! He and Fritz work for this very exclusive escort agency in LA, called the Milkmen, if that gives you a clue.

I stayed with the men. They smoked some grass, and we chatted about a recent night in LA, which I had been unable to attend. The Milkmen had paid a visit to my favourite Australian disciple, Nicole K. It was a fairly regular event.

"Man, is that skinny bitch extreme!" Exclaimed Eddie. "She was celebratin' some new movie deal, and wanted to get real nasty one more time before goin' on location. She ordered ten of us, an' it still took us a few trips round the houses, and six straight hours to satisfy her. She sure hit the magic potion too. I mean... like, wide? I could have driven a fuckin' truck up her cute little ass!" Nicole likes to travel right to the edge, and then push on a little further...

"She asked me to give you this," said Fritz, as he popped a DVD into the player. And there she was, Nicole K., starring in her very own gangbang movie.

After about twenty minutes of incredibly sexy highlights, there was a knock on the bathroom door. I switched off the DVD, and put on some appropriately trancey dance music. Kate led Gillian back into the playroom, now naked, but still blindfolded. Kate had put a dog collar round her neck, and attached a slim chain to it. She led Gillian to the centre of the room and dropped the leash. Gillian made as if to step forwards.

"Gillian, stand still!" I commanded her.

The men's eyes sharpened as they drank in their first sight of Gillian A.'s amazingly little body. There was some serious licking of lips, and four large cocks became noticeably larger and harder.

I nodded to my male disciples. They circled her, checking out the goods. Not saying much, so that she wouldn't be sure how many there were. I stroked one of Gillian's breasts, and signalled the men that they were free to fondle and examine her more intimately. I stood aside, with Kate. We had both seen more of Gillian than the men.

"She enjoyed her enema," Kate whispered to me, squeezing my cock in a friendly way.

"Mmm... Master... what's happening?!" Gillian's voice quivered as she felt many hands upon her, exploring, caressing. Eddie cupped one of her breasts, his huge hand covering it completely, making her look tiny, and so pale!

"Don't be alarmed Gillian, you are quite safe." I reassured her.

She relaxed a little, and when one of Fritz's thick fingers parted her cunt petals, she bit her lower lip, and sagged onto it, a faint smile now on her face. The finger - the size of a teenage boy's cock - became wet and shiny. Fritz licked it, and nodded. A true connoisseur. Tony prowled restlessly, tugging, touching, moving Gillian's limbs, a digital camera silently recording everything. Eddie took one of Gillian's slim hands, and guided it to his now almost rigid cock, closing her fingers as far around its thickness as they would reach. Gillian gasped, and I saw a tremble of what could have been fear, or desire, or more likely both, pass through her.

Kate and I watched, amused, as her hand felt the length of Eddie's magnificent tool. Blind as she was, it must have seemed endless, and thick as a log! A nervous smile played on her lips. It vanished when Fritz took her other hand and closed it around his cock, while Tony pushed his shaft between her thighs from behind, wetting it on her now flowing juices.

Kate took hold of my cock too, but I removed her hand, and stood behind her, I slid a hand down between the glorious globes of her ass, until my fingers could play in the lush, slippery folds of her vulva. She moaned and swayed her generous hips onto my fondling fingers. She understood. I could tell that she had lubricated herself in readiness. A fine disciple, indeed!

As far as Gillian was concerned, I wanted to see how far she would go with the other men, without any orders from me. She had made a cardinal error. She had not asked for my permission before accepting the attentions of my male followers. The further she went without my permission, the greater would be her ordeals in the second part of the evening! The men had their orders. Basically, no fisting, no bondage or S&M until further notice. Anything else was permissible, if unwitting Gillian allowed it!

The thought of what was to come for Gillian goaded me exquisitely. While the male disciples worked on the novice, I began to probe Kate with all four fingers. Kate W. really doesn't need Dilax for her cunt anymore, not since giving birth to Mia. Fisting and childbirth had loosened Kate considerably. Kate was rather pleased, as fisting was even more rewarding than before. Being of the rave generation, and because she hadn't indulged in Dilax, Kate had taken Ecstasy. It was starting to take effect. She was beginning to quiver and make soft little erotic woodland animal sounds as I flexed my fingers inside her.

Eddie took hold of Gillian's ponytail, and pulled her head down, bending her over until her mouth touched his huge glans. It was oozing, and he smeared her lips with drops of his thick goo. I watched her mouth open wide... wider... straining and uttering disbelieving sounds as she tried to take the purple-black head of it, the size of a child's fist, between those luscious lips. Eddie held her ponytail tight, and lazily jerked his hips. A muffled shriek, and Gillian's lips encircled the top of his mighty shaft.

"Ah... yeah!" He sighed, a blissful grin on his ebony face.

I walked Kate to a low leather bench, and signalled her to kneel upon it. Her heavy breasts hung down seductively, and I caressed them, tweaking the large nipples until she purred. Fritz was now standing behind Gillian, pulling apart the cheeks of her ass. I had instructed Kate to caress the opening with the merest touch of Dilax, after the enema, just to make the rosebud look even prettier. Fritz's thick, veiny cock moved closer.

"Mmm... susse Arschloch..." He murmured. Then I heard Gillian's cock-baffled squeak as Fritz held her hips and began to pull her onto himself. Tony moved around them with smooth speed, his camera taking in everything. It was all going rather well, and when I fitted my now slippery, speared fingers into Kate's swollen, long vulvaed cunt. I could feel by the way she sighed and leaned into me that the E was doing the job properly. I entered Kate's cunt with my hand in one, slow, luxurious twisting thrust, much as a Fritz was doing to Gillian with his cock. She was pinioned, Eddie forcing inches of his black pole down her throat at one end, Fritz carefully testing the tightness of her rectum at the other. Crudely, she was a Gillian Kebab! For a few minutes the only accompaniment to the trance like music, was the sound of sex. Moans, sighs, the suckingly moist sounds of flesh penetrating flesh... I flashed into Gillian's mind. The power was growing. She was cancelling thought, opening herself purely to sensation. This was my ceremony, my graduation party for Gillian... I would guide her through it.

"Hey Tony, you want to try Gillian's ass before Eddie spoils it for us?" Asked Fritz. Once Eddie has been at a woman's ass, no one else touches the sides for quite a while.

Fritz drew out, and took the camera from Tony, who was short enough to just stand behind Gillian, and plunge into her without crouching. His cock was thicker than Fritz's. Gillian acknowledged the extra girth with mewing gasps. Eddie had patiently opened Gillian's throat, inch by inch, in subtle but relentless thrusts. It looked obscene and magnificent to see so much of his huge cock plunging in and out of Gillian's mouth. It was a tribute to her powers as a fellatrix as well, I reflected. Gillian was a talented woman!

Meanwhile, Kate was milking her powerful cunt muscles over half my forearm, then pulling slowly off my fist, before shuddering back onto it again. I could feel the inspiration for Gillian's punishment building with every second.

Tony buggered Gillian briskly for a couple of minutes, then pulled out, and plunged into her cunt instead. The effect on Gillian was electric. He felt her response, fucked her hard for several strokes, then forced himself back into her ass, back and forth until she was starting to wail.

I fisted Kate harder, balling my hand and twisting it in the neck of her womb. Orgasms were approaching for both women. Gillian was gagging on Eddie's cock, too excited to get her breathing synchronised. Fritz pumped his cock, close to Gillian's face too. These guys had worked together before. Eddie pulled back, Tony withdrew from Gillian's ass, and the black giant's face split into a beautiful white grin as he took Tony's place. This was his 'Thang.'

A moment of fear and pain as Eddie nudged his glans against her slightly gaping asshole, then her eyes blazed as he did that deceptively gentle, but irresistible 'thang' with his hips, and entered her. His cock was half as thick again as Tony's. It was inside Gillian's ass, a good half of it. She seemed to spasm, but settled, trembling as Eddie clasped her hips, and oiled his way massively into her well-softened bowels. Fritz gagged her screams with his cock. Any moment now, her cum lust would be tested as never before. Eddie rippled his hips, nine inches now in that perfect little ass. I gave my fist a deep firm twist, and it slid into Kate's womb. More than half my forearm buried in her resplendent cunt. She laughed aloud from the wonder of her sensations. The E was rushing strongly through her. She was focussed on the pinpoint of consciousness as the very tip of her clitoris...

Fritz and Eddie both looked at me, neither would dare to cum without my express permission. Tony had the camera on Gillian's face, then her ass, just waiting... I gave them the nod. Eddie began to pump harder into Gillian's bowels, she shook onto him, loving it. His whole cock was reaming her to the pelvic bone, I could see his face contorting... Fritz had one hand on Gillian's head, keeping it steady, his cock drooling thick globs of pre-cum already as he stroked it metronomically with the other. Gillian was in a fever of cum-greed and anal lust, that 'lost-in-sex' look in her eyes already. So soon...

"Drei, zwei, eins... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Fritz counted down so that Tony could focus on the tip of his cock, a few inches from the angelically debauched face of Gillian A... The first jet made her recoil, it bewildered her, nearly blinded her, a slap of hot semen right across her face. Then I saw her smell it, like a bitch, her wet nose sniffing, and her mouth opening. Game girl Gillian! She was wide for the second one, but it overflowed before it finished, and she worked her throat to swallow. I could see all that, and what I read in her mind was Gillian noticing that the flavour was oddly sweet, and a sense of gratified wonder at such largesse. Largesse that was far from expiring. In fact, it had only just begun. Gillian coughed, swallowed, lifted her face into the stream again, filled her mouth, swallowed. Giggled, let a load slather her face until she more a mask of semen, took another one in the mouth, savouring it as the overflow cascaded down her chin, swallowed... While Eddie was the piston, boring into her relentlessly, her ass alive to every thrust, I felt her mind on the edge of bliss, teetering. She couldn't cum. I was making sure of that. Eddie reached his epiphany, his hips slamming into her as he roared his rapture, shooting Gillian's ass full of cum, to match her semen-glossed mouth.

She was mewing with the need to cum. Not understanding why the phenomenal arousal wasn't resulting in the expected orgasm. Just a little mind power. I was holding Kate back with the same energy, but she would be allowed her release sooner. I reached under her with my right hand, my left arm deep inside her palpitating tunnel. I grasped her clitoris between thumb and forefinger, and tweaked it sharply. Kate's soft, glorious body contorted, and her wailed:

"Fuck yes OH YESS OH FUCK YESSSS OH MASSSTTEERRR!!"

Gillian sensed something was amiss, I knew she had never been so close without coming before... forever on the brink, and each time it slipped away just enough to need it to build again, and now Eddie was slithering out of her ass, Fritz's cum was cooling on her skin, and STILL she hadn't cum.

I rode Kate back to earth again. Now, with my desire heightened by the debauchery I had just witnessed and partaken of, it was time for Gillian to know my displeasure.

I whipped the blindfold from her blinking eyes.

"Gillian, you have broken the rules and you will be punished," I said, coldly.

"M... Master... What have I done wrong..." Querulous, her eyes still focussing.

"You allowed these men to have sex with you, you did not ask my permission. You were their slut. Weren't you?"

"I thought I was being good master, I thought that was what you wanted!"

"You were very good Gillian, very good at being bad too. But you never asked me what I wanted, and a slave must always ask, and obey."

"What are you going to do to me master?" She was contrite, aggrieved too, but she knew there was no turning back.

"You will choose a safe word. That is my one concession." Was my only reply.

She would surely know about safe words from her times with Ellen and the Hollywood S&M dykes.

"Ellen," Gillian blurted, and then blushed. She had caught the thought I placed in her mind. Last time we met, mention of Ellen's name had led to the worst of her chastisement.

I also read a resistance in her choice. She was just angry enough. It pleased me. I hid my reactions.

"Lash her into the frame, lean it at a forty-five degree angle. Clamps with a linking chain for her nipples. A weight on the chain... two pounds. Kate, fetch me the drug box."

My disciples were swift and efficient. In minutes, Gillian was strung up and whining, her beautiful soft breasts pulled down painfully. Every movement would set off fresh bursts of discomfort. Her nipples would be on fire. I picked up a wide, flexible leather strap, good old Scottish tawse. I caressed her with it all over, my heart accelerating as I heard her whimpers of fear. She uttered no words, safe or otherwise, just the hint of roughness in her voice that spoke of her pleasure.

At last, I lashed her sharply across the buttocks. A satisfying SMACK, and Gillian jolting, the tugging pain in her breasts doubling, countered by the almost comforting heat from the strap. I added a good number of stripes to the first, Gillian screaming, eyes naked with the pain I was inflicting upon her, but the signs from her cunt told another story. She was sopping wet, it was dripping on the floor, just like last time.

"You are more of a slut than ever, Gillian..."

I jerked the strap up hard between her legs. "SMACK!!"

She howled. It sounded like 'YESSS.'

If I was not controlling her, she would have cum right then.

Kate had opened the medicine chest. I took out a bottle of Dilax, and the tubes. Gillian hung, barely a tremble, breathing carefully, so that the weight wouldn't pull her nipples so hard. It swung slowly like a pendulum as Kate handed me a large Perspex speculum. I lubricated it, and slowly inserted it. Gillian gasped as I started to open it, a notch at a time. Even without Dilax, her elasticity was remarkable. I had already given her some extra dimensions! I took the torch, and shone it into her. Kate inserted the tube, and carefully squeezed in some Dilax gel, right onto that special place on her cervix... I performed the same task in her ass immediately afterwards. With a slightly more generous dose, now that I knew of her aptitude.

While the Dilax took effect, I continued to goad Gillian's flesh. I slapped her ass and thighs with the Tawse, then flicked it against the speculum that still protruded weirdly from her cunt. She sobbed and jerked, causing the weight to pull mercilessly on her nipples. I paused, and with an evil grin, I cranked the speculum open wider, and wider. Her whimpers were pitiful, but no safe word emerged from her lips.

"You may remove the nipple clamps," I said, and Fritz did so, with surprisingly nimble fingers, for such large hands.

Gillian sobbed as the fire burned in her flesh. Even as it burned, I slapped the tawse across her swollen teats.

"Oh NOOOO!!!!" Gillian wailed, feeling the burning sensation double and re-double.

"Clamp them again... tighter than before," I instructed Fritz.

"FUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!"

I watched with gloating satisfaction as those glorious nipples were once more subjected to the biting teeth of the clamps. Fritz turned a small butterfly nut, and the pressure was increased until the tortured flesh was near to splitting. Gillian's teeth were bared, her eyes bottomless pools of erotic suffering.

I smacked her cunt several more times with the tawse, making her tits swing and sway, giving her untold agony.

"Remove the clamps again Fritz."

Fritz obeyed, giving each nipple a vicious squeeze as the clamps came off.

I stroked the tawse over the reddened cherries, taunting, teasing, and then a hard swing of my arm, and "CRACCCKK!!" Right across the nipples again, harder than before, with unerring accuracy.

"ELLLLEEEEENNNN!!!!" Gillian wailed, sobbing and gasping. I had reached her limit at last, though without the block I had put in her mind to prevent orgasm, that blow would surely have made her cum. I was amazed at how much pain she had absorbed, and still found pleasure in it. Here was a woman who loved to push her body to its very furthest edge. I almost came when she cried out her ex-lover's name. Victory was sweet, and very sexy.

Kate comforted the flesh with her gentle mouth. Gillian's sobs died down, and soon, a more tranquil expression was on her delightful face. I placed a pipette filled with Dilax in Kate's hands. Gillian made the softest sounds as she applied it carefully to the tenderised nipple indents. Her eyes meeting Gillian's in sweet complicity, she injected her own, large, protuberant nipples with the drug, as well.

By now, the effects of the Dilax on Gillian's cunt and asshole were easily visible to all of us. I pulled out the speculum. It was set to max. It was a weird and wonderful to watch as the orifices continued to slowly open, winking, parting, then mysteriously remaining open. We had the pleasure of seeing the two dark tunnels, pulsing to Gillian's heartbeat, open to our gaze.

"My, that is a pretty sight!" Breathed Eddie, his hand languidly tugging on his half erect shaft.

"A beauty to behold," said Tony, shooting some flash close-ups. Both holes were soon gaping by more than two inches.

It was time for me to begin. I knelt on the floor, and knuckled Gillian's cunt. The swollen, parted lips kissed my fist wetly. I pressed upwards, lifting Gillian onto her toes with my strength. Her cunt began to spread. It was tight still, a resisting ring. I tensed my arm, lifted her higher, feeling her weight bearing down on me. A pulse... feeling her drop a little, now holding her fist-wide. Pushing harder, muscles like whipcord on my arm. Gillian tossing her ponytail back, then she screamed. My fist plunged. I was inside Gillian once more, grasping her round the waist, and pulling her down, until she had me to the wrist. Her taut, silken cunt-flesh enthralled me as it always would.

Eddie let out a low whistle. It was a magnificent sight. I began to twist, thrust, seek...

Yes, she was as before, the rippling surfaces inside greeting me with gushes of her wetness. I found the way to go deeper easily. A grunting gasp from Gillian. I was reaching into her womb.

"Go girl!" Eddie, offering encouragement, anticipating.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.