Glen Wiseman - Cover

Glen Wiseman

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man trying to live in isolation to escape all reminders of his past tragedies is forced to take in a young man and his twin sisters. This is a story of overcoming adversity, love in the light of social repercussions, and the ability of the human spirit to overcome tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex  

Glen sewed the turkey closed with great care and set it in the roaster. Even though it was the smallest turkey they could find, it was still too large to put a lid over it. He struggled for a moment with the aluminum foil to make a tent over the turkey. It wasn’t pretty looking, but it was functional. He put the bird in the oven and closed the door with satisfaction.

The trio was still asleep. They had slept through the night without nightmares. In fact, they hadn’t suffered from nightmares since he had captured the creep. Last night, they had stayed up late, talking excitedly about Christmas. They reminisced about past Christmases telling stories about gag gifts, surprise gifts, and dinners with relatives. Glen had listened, but did not participate.

He reached under his bed and brought out the presents. He set them under the tree that the trio had decorated. It had already fallen over twice, but that hadn’t caused any damage to the decor. They had been surprised to learn that he didn’t have Christmas bulbs for the tree and had settled for popcorn strung on thread. They would put it outside after Christmas for the birds to eat.

He went back and got out the three stockings that he had bought. He hung them over the fireplace and filled them with the small presents that he had purchased. They added a nice Christmas cheer to the entire cabin. He looked around at the room, surprised at the degree of pleasure he was taking in the day.

Glen sat down and waited for the them to wake. It wasn’t that long of a wait. The twins came out wearing their bras and panties. At least they weren’t parading around naked anymore. They knocked on Cliff’s door and shouted, “Wake up, sleepy head. It’s Christmas.”

Cliff came out carrying a very large box. The twins went in the room and came out with two slightly smaller boxes. They carried the boxes over to the tree and set them down. They quickly ran back into their rooms and came out with more presents. They put them under the tree and turned around. The twins, as one, shouted, “Merry Christmas!”

Cliff shouted, “Merry Christmas!”

Glen nodded and said, “Merry Christmas.”

Cliff went to the tree and selected a gift. He looked at the name on it and then handed it to Sandra. He selected another gift. This one was for Wanda and he handed it to her. He picked up the large box and carried it over to Glen. He picked up a gift for himself from under the tree.

Wanda looked at the present and saw that it was from Glen. She wondered what he might get her. She opened the gift and let out a screech, “It’s a blue bathrobe!”

Sandra opened hers and saw that she had a red bathrobe. She laughed and asked, “Why, Glen. Are you tired of seeing us undressed in the morning?”

Glen blushed and replied, “Well, I wouldn’t use the word tired.”

The twins giggled and tried on the bathrobes. Now that they were covered a little better, Glen was able to relax. He opened his gift and discovered that it was a small color television. He smiled as he knew that he couldn’t receive a television signal out here to save his life. He thanked them, “This is great. I haven’t had one of these in ages.”

The twins glowed and Cliff smiled. Cliff opened his little present and discovered that it was a wallet filled with some ones. He hadn’t had a wallet since his was stolen along with his clothes. He had been carrying his temporary drivers license in his shirt pocket. He grinned at Glen, “This is great.”

Glen smiled, “I gave it to you with money in it because giving an empty wallet is bad luck.”

Cliff nodded, “Yes, I’ve heard that.”

Cliff went back to the tree and handed out presents to everyone again. He gave Glen two of them at the same time. Sandra saw that her second present was also from Glen. She smiled as she ripped the wrapping off it. She held up a light red flannel nightgown and laughed when she realized what it was. She stated, “Kinky. I live with a man that likes young women dressed in flannel nightgowns.”

Wanda looked at her blue flannel nightgown. She snickered, “It’s so sexy.”

Sandra stated, “Thank you, Glen. I know that you thought about this a lot. It does get a little cold at night and these will keep us warm.”

Cliff grinned in Glen’s direction. He stated, “I think they were hoping you would get them something really sexy.”

Glen shook his head and replied, “I don’t think I can stand ‘more sexy’ around the house.”

The twins laughed. Glen opened his presents. Inside one box was a satellite dish receiver and in the other was the dish. He realized that with the dish and receiver he could use the television they had bought. He looked up at them and said, “Wow, this is great. Now we can watch the news.”

Sandra and Wanda frowned at the idea of watching news. They were hoping for something a little more upbeat. Wanda stated, “The news? We got it so you could watch comedies.”

Cliff said, “Or at least football games.”

The twins threw some wrapping paper in Cliff’s direction, shouting, “No football!”

Glen laughed at the antics of the three young people. He watched Cliff open his very heavy present. Cliff’s eye’s got very large as he looked inside the box. If was a tool set with three hundred different tools. He looked up at Glen and stated, “Wow, this is fantastic.”

Cliff went back to the pile and pulled out presents for everyone except Glen. Wanda opened her present with childlike glee. She pulled out a very sexy and very transparent blue baby doll nightgown. She turned to Sandra, “Thank you. However did you know my size?”

Glen looked confused for a second. Of course, Sandra would know Wanda’s size. They were twins. Then he realized that it was a joke, probably one they’d told each other ever since they were small. Sandra held up an exact copy of the nightgown except hers was blue. She grinned at her sister and said, “I see that we still think alike.”

The twins chuckled as they stood up and disrobed. Each one put on their teddy doll nightgown. Glen looked in horror at the sight in front of him. If he had thought having them walking around naked was tough, having them sit in front of him in those nightgowns was even tougher. His cock immediately got erect.

Cliff opened his present from Wanda and looked at it with a tear in his eye. She had gotten him a Swiss Army Knife, just like the one he had lost when abducted by Amos Orvin. He looked over at Wanda and said, “Thanks, sis. I have missed this a whole lot.”

Cliff went back to the tree and handed out more presents. He was the first to open the package and looked inside in amazement. He looked over at Sandra and said, “Binoculars. I’ve always wanted binoculars.”

Sandra answered, “Maybe now you can do a little bird watching.”

The twins opened their presents from Cliff. They both smiled when they opened theirs. Both of them contained purses. The twins said in unison, “This is great. I’ve missed having a purse for so long.”

Glen looked at the happy trio and smiled to himself. He stated, “There’s one more present under the tree. It’s for all three of you.”

Cliff went over to the tree and picked up an envelope. He opened it and whistled. He turned excitedly to Wanda and Sandra and said, “It’s the title to the truck.”

Wanda and Sandra launched themselves at Glen and smothered him in kisses. If he had been uncomfortable before, he was in serious pain now. Having two nearly naked women crawling all over his body and covering him with kisses was clearly exciting. His feelings that he couldn’t take advantage of the women only made it worse. He protested, “Ladies, enough. I feel thanked.”

Sandra touched his cock through his jeans and giggled. She cooed, “Thanked? I think you feel hard.”

Glen blushed and slowly extricated himself from their embrace. He asked, “Who’s hungry?”

The question immediately changed the topic of discussion as everyone answered in the affirmative. Glen went into the kitchen and came out with a tray full of cinnamon buns. He smiled as he set them down and stated, “Homemade cinnamon buns.”

He brought out coffee and four cups. After pouring everyone a cup, he said, “Merry Christmas.”

Everyone dug into the cinnamon buns. They were still warm and the frosting was melted and sticky. They were great. Each person could only eat one before being filled. For the first time since his wife had died, Glen felt like this was a real Christmas. He looked around the room at the smiling faces and knew a pleasure that he had not felt in ages.

He looked at Cliff, who sat there with a smudge of frosting on his nose, laughing at a joke that his sister told. He examined the twins as they unconsciously posed in their transparent baby doll nightgowns. Each was enough to drive a celibate priest to commit a sin, together the both of them was a very dangerous combination that could tempt the Pope. They smiled as they tried to eat the cinnamon buns in a lady like fashion; tearing off little pieces and eating them with dainty gestures. Their efforts did not prevent them from developing little frosting mustaches.

He sat back and enjoyed the view of happy people as he ate his cinnamon bun. He realized his silence was taken as sadness when Sandra asked, “Why are you so silent all of a sudden?”

He laughed as he answered, “All of a sudden? I thought I’ve been the silent grumpy type the whole time you’ve been here.”

Wanda elbowed Sandra and stated, “I do believe he’s happy.”

Glen changed the subject by asking, “Who’s ready to open stockings?”

The trio looked at each other and then over at the fireplace. They had not noticed the stockings hung on the mantle. Sandra giggled, “Oh, cool! We haven’t done stockings since we were little girls!”

Wanda raced over to the fireplace and picked up the stockings. They were very large stockings and each was quite packed with little presents. She handed them out based on the names written in glitter. She took hers and sat down. She giggled as she opened the first gift and saw that it was lipstick. The stockings for the twins contained lots of cosmetics. He had gone to a beauty consultant to find out the best kind of make up and colors for the twins. He was sure that they would like the result. Their comments as they held up the colors confirmed his belief.

The stocking for Cliff contained little items selected from the Sharper Image catalog. He received gifts like a mini-flashlight, credit-card sized toolkit, pressure gauges, and other items that would be useful for a young man in charge of maintaining a truck. Glen watched as Cliff went through each item with the excitement of a little kid in a candy store.

Glen got up and checked on the turkey. It was time to baste it. He took his time pouring the juices over the bird. He covered it with the foil and pushed it back into the oven. The odor of cooking turkey spread over the house. In a while, the smell would work to make all of them hungry. The twins listened to the sounds coming from the kitchen and decided it was time for them to get dressed and start cooking. Glen had hardly pushed the bird back into the oven before they were beside him chasing him out of the kitchen.

Glen took the opportunity to return to the living room and examine his present. He opened the box containing the satellite receiver and dish to get to the assembly instructions. He smiled as he read all of the instructions. He had the perfect place to mount the dish. The wind mill in the back would allow him to mount it on a very secure platform. He could even install it now and be done by the time dinner was ready.

He looked over at Cliff and stated, “Hey, you want to help me install this?”

Cliff smiled and answered, “For a chance to watch football? You bet.”

They bundled up in their coats and went out to the windmill. It took them about thirty minutes to mount it and another hour to get it aimed correctly. Glen ran the wire from the antenna to the house, allowing it to enter in the same spot where the electric lines entered the house. He did drill a separate hole that was about twelve inches from the power line. Cliff came in and helped him run a wire to a spot where the television would be set up. They put the television on a small table and put the receiver next to it. By the time the turkey was finished cooking, they had the television up and running.

Wanda came out of the kitchen and announced, “Dinner is ready. Get washed up and over to the table.”

Glen and Cliff took turns washing their hands. While Cliff was washing his hands, Glen flipped through the channels until he found the movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life”, with Jimmy Stewart. They went to the table with the sounds of the movie in the background. He slipped outside and brought in a bottle of white wine to serve with dinner. He poured wine in the glasses set around the table.

The twins had done an amazing job on fixing a Christmas diner. The turkey looked perfect and there was a wonderful amount of dressing. The gravy was smooth. They had made corn and mashed potatoes. The meal was completed with hot buns, celery, olives, and cranberry sauce. It was a spread fit for a king.

The plate with the turkey was placed in front of Glen’s seat. He stood and carved the turkey. It wasn’t a great job, but he did manage to get one side sliced. As he sliced, he put the meat on a separate platter. When the platter was filled with more meat than four adults could eat, he sat down. He said, “Before we begin eating, I’d like to take a moment of silence.”

Each of them took a moment of silence to thank the powers that be for the good things in their life. All of them had different things and it was fitting for them to take the moment on Christmas Day. This was a day to celebrate new beginnings and all of them had new beginnings this year.

After a minute, they all looked up with hunger in their bellies and eyes that saw lots of food. Plates started getting passed around as people loaded up on different foods. Glen and the twins smiled when Cliff grabbed the turkey leg. The twins loaded up on white meat while Glen loaded up on dark. Once their plates were loaded, they started to eat. For the first ten minutes, there wasn’t any talk. Once the initial hunger had been satisfied, they all slowed down and started talking. Glen asked, “So what are your plans?”

Cliff answered, “Well, we are still waiting for the money to arrive. We haven’t really given it much thought beyond that.”

Sandra added, “We were thinking of going down to Atlanta so that Cliff could get a good paying job. We were also thinking of going to school and learning how to use computers so that we could be secretaries or something.”

Wanda nodded her agreement. She said, “It’s funny. For a long time, we’ve only been thinking about getting through the day. It’s only been the past week that we’ve been looking at having a future.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.