Stopping by Woods - Cover

Stopping by Woods

by Josiah

Copyright© 2004 by Josiah

Erotica Sex Story: I pulled over to pee by the side of the road. Somebody else had the same idea. What happened next was more than a little unexpected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Water Sports   .

It was late in the afternoon, and I was driving back home from Northern VT. I was taking the back roads, partly because it was really the only reasonable way to go, and partly because I enjoyed it. I'd been drinking a lot of water to stay awake, and I really had to pee. The road I was driving on followed a large brook, and I pulled over in a spot that afforded cover from the view of the road to pee, next to a widening of the brook. There was a small pulloff behind some trees - it looked an ideal spot to relieve my aching bladder.

I parked the car, and as I got out, I heard another car pull off the road, and then it came into view and pulled in behind my car. Damn! My privacy was gone. Fuck, I really really had to pee.

The driver of the car, a middle-aged, good-looking blonde woman, got out, saw me, and said, "Oh shit, I thought this looked private."

"Yeah, I thought so too," I said. "I really had to relieve my bladder."

"Well it looks like we're in the same situation," she said. She was shifting her weight from leg to leg. "I really don't think I can hold it much longer." She paused, hesitating. "Look, this is weird, I know, and I don't know you, but you look alright. Can you just look the other way? I'm gonna wet myself if I don't piss right fucking now."

"Uh, sure, as long as you're fine with me doing the same, as I'm also probably about to wet myself."

"I thought men had better control over that than women."

I laughed. "Usually I'm pretty good, but I waited until the last minute this time."

She looked at me, getting kindof red, and then her eyebrows shot up and she gasped. "Oh shit, I just leaked. Look, I don't even care if you look. I'm gonna squat right here and piss."

"Do you REALLY not mind if I look?"

She looked sideways at me. I could tell she was steeling herself, and then she flashed me a sexy smile. "Maybe I kindof want you to look. Do you want to?"

She started undoing her pants hurriedly. She was wearing jeans and a yellow blouse.

I, too, steeled myself and made a split-second decision. This was a rare opportunity. "Of course I want to look," I said. "I love watching women piss. It's actually one of my special turn-ons." That was it. She was going to freak, or she was going to like it.

I guess she liked it, because she pulled her pants all the way off, with her panties and her slip-on shoes, tossing them a good ten feet away. "Shit, I'm leaking," she said. "Here, I'll give you a better view and make myself more comfortable." She faced me, squatted next to her car, spread her legs, held her outer labia open with two fingers of her right hand, leaking all the time - she was right, and then opened the floodgates. Damn she was right, she did have to go.

There she was, a beautiful woman I had never seen before in my life, naked from the waist down, pissing in front of me. A puddle was forming in between her legs and running down the gravel towards her car tire.

I still really had to piss. I pulled out my dick, facing her, and started to piss as well. Then came the really unexpected part.

She, never stopping pissing, pulled her shirt up and off with her left arm, exposing a pair of beautiful tits, and said, "Piss on them, please?" She threw her shirt on the clothes pile. Evidently she wasn't wearing a bra.

Oh my. "Are you sure?"

She bit her lip and nodded, obviously very turned on by the thought. This was all happening so fast - she'd only been pissing for about ten seconds, and was still in full force. I took a few steps towards her and aimed my stream of piss at her tits. I splashed her stomach, her tits, and intermingled my stream of piss with hers, then went back to her tits, as she indicated, again, that she wanted me to piss on them in particular. As I did, she leaned her head back and sighed. "Yes, GOD that's good," she said, and started rubbing her clit with her right hand while still pissing, sending streams of piss down her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.