Lighten Up - Cover

Lighten Up

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: His girlfriend was being a little bitchy, so he decides to go to a party with his friends. There, he meets a sweet girl that just want to help him get his mind off of things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

It was obvious she would be trouble. Lisa was her name. I had gone to a party with my buddies. Usually I'd be at home with my girlfriend, but she had been ignoring me a lot lately and was being quite bitchy whenever I did see her. So, a friend of mine decided I needed to get my mind off of her. Drunken gatherings was the generic fix anything solution for him. It was there I had met her. She kept looking at me throughout the night. It was just by chance (Or so it might have seemed) that when I had reached into the cooler for the last of the beers, she had been reaching for it as well. Our hands touched and I looked over at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead, you take it." I said

"No, don't worry about it. You go for it." She said to me and smiled.

"Ladies first" I smiled and handed it to her.

"You drink it. You could use it more than me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You look tense. Loosen up a little, you might enjoy things more."

"Oh really?"

That's how our conversation started. She thought I looked pretty tense, and she was right. After talking to her about my girlfriend, she knew why. Then we just talked about random things while sharing the last beer. After it was done, we decided we needed more to drink. The party was pretty dull, and it ran out of alcohol way too quickly.

"I think we need something a little stronger." She said.

"I know just the thing."

We left and went back to my house. I pulled out some vodka and Red Bull and mixed two drinks.

"How's this for stronger?" I asked as I handed her one. She drank most

of hers in one gulp.

"Not too bad." She said.

I smiled at her, and she just seemed to stare at me. There was a bit of an awkward silence, during which we drank quickly. I mixed some more and handed her one. She didn't take it, so I just put it on the table.

"Are you feeling pretty tipsy then?" I asked

"Pretty much"

"Anything else I can get for you then?"

"Well... there is one thing that I was wondering about."

Before I had time to reply, she leaned over towards me. Before I knew it, she was kissing me. I didn't even think to resist. As she pulled back, I sat there smiling. It was strange and unexpected, and after the alcohol I was a little slow at reacting to things. When I opened my eyes, she was smiling at me. I made a weak grin back.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You were just so tense still. I just wanted to see why."

"What's that have to do with a kiss?"

"You can tell a lot from a kiss. I think you definitely need to relax! Try it okay" She took off her sweater and lay back on the couch. It was obvious she was drunk from the way she smiled, but it was still so captivating. She was a pretty girl, and she had such character. But still, I was at a loss for words. Thankfully, the phone saved me by ringing.

"I should answer that. Be right back." I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" I said

"Why didn't you call me tonight?" The voice sounded mad and was instantly recognizable.

"Hey Sarah baby, I'm sorry. Dave took me to this party tonight, he th-"

"A party? You left and went to some stupid party instead of calling me?" She was being more bitchy than usual!

"Look, I'm sorry baby."

"Don't you baby me asshole!"

"What's your problem?" I asked. Then looking up, saw I might have one of my own. Lisa was walking towards me with a strange grin on her face.

"Look, I'm sick of you going out and hanging around these stupid whores all the time!"

"I don't hang around whores! And I hardly ever go out!" Lisa smiled when I said that I don't hang around whores, then to my surprise she dropped down to her knees. My mind swirled and went blank, and next thing I knew my pants were down and my cock was in her hands.

"What was that baby?" I stuttered, realizing that Sarah had still been talking.

"What the fuck do you mean? Are you ignoring me now?"

"No, no really!"

"Is there someone there?"

"No baby, really!" though it was hard to talk. Lisa had been licking along my cock and then took the whole thing into her mouth.

"Look you asshole, I don't need to put up with your shit!"

"Sarah, I uuhhh... oooohhhh"

"What was that?"

"I just hit my head on the... aaaahhhh..." It was no use. Lisa could suck cock better than anyone else and I was already shooting my load down her throat. She swallowed it all down with no hesitation. Her mouth sucked at the head of my cock and her hand pumped the shaft, making sure she squeezed every drop into her mouth. With a smile, she ran back into the other room. I had never been sucked off so well, but then snapped back into reality when I realized that Sarah was screaming at me the whole time.

"What did you say Sarah?"

"Go fuck yourself asshole, try calling me back when you can actually pay some fucking attention!"

Click.

I couldn't believe it. What was wrong with Sarah now? She was just being such a complete bitch! Then again, I just got sucked off by some random girl while talking to her, so I guess I wasn't all that perfect either.

I went back into the other room and saw Lisa lying under a blanket.

"Get a bit cold in here? What was that blowjob for?"

"Just wanted to play a little." She said with a smile.

"You know who that was?"

"Sounded like a whiny bitch, so I'll guess it was your girlfriend."

I had tried to seem upset, but that just made me laugh.

"Well, is he finally loosening up?" she said with a giggle. She sat up and pulled her hair out of her face. I could see her shoulders and thighs now, and could see that they were bare.

"Are you naked under there?" I asked in surprise

"Me? NEVER!" she squealed with a drunken giggle.

"Oh really? Let's find out!" I said, and stripped off my clothes. I pushed her back onto the couch and sat on her chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.