Discovering The Truth - Cover

Discovering The Truth

Copyright© 2004 by pitbul

Part 2: More Information And Some Playtime

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: More Information And Some Playtime - The first story about a man finding something that turns him into a god, and learning the ropes. He has a little fun too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ok, let me get this straight. I'm gonna live forever? How is that possible?

"From a time before you can even imagine, I was concious. Existing in the void of space. As you can imagine, being the only being in the universe was quite boring. To amuse myself I created the universe, and for awhile that was enough. But I realized to fully experience the act of creation I had to include myself into it."

You created the universe?

"Yes. Now let me finish, it will explain many of the question I'm sure you will be asking momentarily"

Fair enough.

"To include myself in the experiment I bound my essence into the largest single piece of matter in the rapidly forming universe, the rock you found. The only way I could be freed was to be released from the rock. When you scored the surface it released me. My goal was to experience life in a way I was unable to before. So far it has been more than I imagined. Being nothing more than a ball of energy before I entered the rock, and now emerging and being able to feel is worth the small amount of time I was traveling in that rock."

Small amount of time? How long were you in there?

" To put it in your terms, I was in the rock for just over two billion years."

And that is a short time?

"It is to me."

Well now that we have that cleared up, how is this relationship going to work?

"Until we are completely integrated your life will be basically unchanged. The main difference being that as we become more adapted to each other you will develope powers. The first of which you have already seen with the nurse. As of now you can see what a person is trying to project as well as what they truly feel. To a minor extent you should be able to influence what they feel, but only if you are in physical contact with them. As you change and practice your range and power will change accordingly. I would suggest you start practicing using your skills when you have a chance. You will also never have any physical problems from now on. As I have said you are going to live forever."

So basically I can see a person for what they really are and can influence them. Will it be as disorienting as when the nurse was here?

"No, that was a side-effect of your body adjusting to the new input. I have slowed down the rate of change to allow your body more time to adjust to each new input it will receive."

Is that why I was out for two days?

"Yes, I tried to adjust your body too quickly. You were actually what you would refer to as dead for a short time until I realized what happened. Your species is not as tough as you seem. After the rate was slowed down your body took the extra time to catch up to what was already done."

Is there a way that I can refer to you, such as a name or something?

"You can call me whatever you wish. I have never had a name nor have I ever even been described before."

Since you are the architect of this universe, I guess I will call you Archie. Thankfully noone names their kids that anymore. Hehe.

"Archie it is then. You should probably wake up now. Your wife is in quite a state of panic."

Shit, I forgot all about that. Can I just will myself to wakeup or something?

No sooner had that thought crossed my mind when I woke up. It seems the nurse called for help because now there was a doctor right over me and another had just entered the room. My wife was behind them looking like she was about to have a heart attack. And of course there was my favorite nurse looking like she was actually enjoying this whole episode. I'm gonna have to see if I can fix her up just a little.

"It looks like our patient decided to make a return visit after all." came from doctor one.

"Sorry about that Doc. I didnt mean to pass out, but the excitement of realizing I was out for two days seems to have been more than I could handle."

"I can certainly understand that. You are not the first patient to ever have that happen. And since you will be here for awhile longer getting tests, we will be able to verify that is was only your nerves."

"Thanks Doc. Are you the one who has been taking care of me?"

"Oh no. That would be Dr. Stevens who is standing right behind me. I am Dr. Williams. I just so happened to be at the nurses station when you decided to have your little nap."

At this point Dr. Stevens piped in. "Gus i'm glad to finally meet you while you are awake. How are you feeling right now?"

Right away I knew I didn't like Dr. Stevens as much as Dr. Williams. While he was saying that he was really thinking I ruined his coffee break.

"I'm feeling quite good actually Doc. That is as soon as someone gets this cotton out of my mouth. What can you tell me about how long I will be here?"

"Well it seems you had a massive heart attack. When you were brought in you were barely concious and your circulation was quite poor. You seem to have recovered pretty well on your own, but until we run more tests there is no way I will release you just yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.