Same Bed, Different Wife - Cover

Same Bed, Different Wife

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Robert and Linda are experienced mate swappers and they introduce Lydia and Larry to the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Robert was lying in between the shapely sexy legs of the young shapely brunette and his hands were covering both of her medium-sized breasts as he slid his big hard cock into her pussy. He'd just finished eating her pussy until she'd orgasmed on his face and now both he and her were ready to fuck each other.

In the other bed, an equally beautiful blonde woman was in the process of guiding the hard thick cock of the man she was about to fuck up into her tight waiting pussy. She had large breasts that were nice and high on her body, and she was bent over, using her hand to guide his hardon up inside her so she could ride his dick and fuck him on top.

The brunette flat on her back underneath Robert was Lydia, the wife of the guy in the bed next to him who was about to find his cock up inside Linda, Robert's wife. Lydia's husband was named Larry and the two couples had just gotten together for the first time that night in their search for suitable and compatible couples to swap mates with. Robert and Linda had quickly felt like Lydia and Larry were an ideal couple to swap for an evening of sex and while their original plans had been for the swaps to take place and then the subsequent sex to occur in different rooms, Linda had suggested that they go into the same room and enjoy the hot sexiness of fucking each other's mates while the other couple was there to share the experience.

Robert had thoroughly enjoyed sliding his face up between Lydia's sexy thighs and eating her for some time and bringing her off at least three times. At the same time, Linda had been sucking Larry's cock while he'd been eating her out as they had 69'ed with each other on the other bed there beside them. It had been incredibly hot for both swapped couples. Robert had always enjoyed having sex with Linda, but whenever he and her got the notion to swap with another sexy couple, he really found it arousing when he heard those same sexy moans and groans coming from his bride but being caused by some other woman's husband. And, as long as he was making the other guy's wife equally hot and horny and turned on, Robert loved it totally.

"Ohhhhhh, baby," Linda moaned as she settled her pussy down onto the thick hardness of Larry's cock as it slid up inside her wet pussy and gradually filled her until her wet pussy lips touched his crotch. "You feel so good, Larry," Linda said as she sat there, impaled on Larry's big hardon while she gathered her concentration to begin fucking him. At the same time, Robert had already successfully mounted Lydia and now he had pushed her legs back up towards her ass, her ankles touching her butt as he leveraged himself up over her and began to thrust his hard dick in and out of her pussy.

Robert had found Lydia to be very sexy the instant she and Larry had come into their house, and he had quickly found himself very impatient to actually get Lydia paired off so that he could bury his big hardon inside her pussy. Robert loved the imagination and the anticipation of a hot lusty fuck with another man's wife, and he didn't mind sharing Linda with that woman's husband as long as the two of them -- he and Linda -- felt good about the other couple. That was another reason that Linda like the idea of initially pairing off with the other husband while Robert was there in the room with her -- she found there was much less temptation for the other guy to want her to do kinky things that she might not be willing to go along with. After she and Larry had fucked there in the room with Lydia and Robert, then Linda would be much more willing to let Larry lead her off down the hallway for a joint shower/fuck or just another lusty session in another bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.