Me and My Dog - Cover

Me and My Dog

by Linda Davis

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Davis

Incest Sex Story: This is the story I wrote about my experiment with my dog. I didn't know what I was getting into.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Bestiality   .

Ok, I know I wrote last time about when I was raped, and that later I got my Daddy to be my lover. What I didn't tell you was what I did between the time I found out how good sex felt and the time I could get Daddy to have sex with me that first time. There was just no way I could go with out sex that long. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait.

About a week after the day I was raped, after most of my soreness was gone. I was taking a shower one afternoon. It was just me at home. My parents had been making an effort to be home when I got home from school, but that wasn't always possible. I had gym my last period, but hadn't been able to shower because the plumbing was messed up at school that day.

Anyway, I had my dog for protection. He was a golden retriever. He was about a year and a half old, and absolutely beautiful. Normally he stayed in his pen out back, but since my rape, we had started letting him have the run of the place. He usually met me when the bus let me off. I was surprised by that the first day, but it was like he sensed something, and was there as my protector.

We were already starting to become inseparable. So naturally I had him in the house with me. When I got out of the shower and started drying off, he came up to me and sniffed my crotch. Sure, he had done that before, but not when I was naked. So this time I felt his tongue touch me. The next thing I knew he was licking me and it felt good. Maybe it was because I hadn't had sex in nearly a week, but it felt incredible. Some how I knew I should stop him, but then I didn't.

I found myself instead sitting down on the edge of my bed and letting him keep on licking. Then he did it. He gave me an orgasm. And still, he didn't stop licking. I couldn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him.

I laid back on the bed with my legs still hanging off the edge where I had been sitting. He gave me two more orgasms. I was totally spaced out. The earth could have ended, and I doubt I would have noticed.

He chose this time to put his front paws on the bed beside me. He gave me a wet kiss. I kind of knew what he was doing, but not really. Eventually I noticed that he was poking his penis at my pussy. I guess I thought about it being perverted, but then he had just given me three orgasms, so I really didn't have the heart to deny him what I knew he was trying to do.

He got it started in me on about the fifth try. It wasn't all that big, so it didn't hurt or maybe it was just because I wasn't a virgin anymore. Any way he went in and I knew I was getting fucked again.

The difference was this time I was wholly cooperative. I wanted to please him. Then I noticed that he seemed to be getting bigger. Particularly just inside of me. It still felt good, but I did start to panic because I didn't know how big it would get. I feared that he would also get longer, but that never happened. He just got what I now know was his knot. It was something very nice about how it filled me up.

I was in the midst of another orgasm when I heard a car. I peeped out my bedroom window, and saw Mom getting out of the car. Darn her, I thought. Well, I was going to have to stop this and get dressed. I guess she came home early to be with me.

Only, now I couldn't seem to get him out of me. I had managed to get him off me, but still his penis wouldn't come out of my pussy. What was I going to do? Ok, I pulled the covers over me and then pulled him back on top of me. I hope it will just look like he and I are rough housing.

As Mom enters the room, he tries to hop down, but of course, he can't. I won't let him.

Somehow Mom sees what is going on. She freaks. Then she tries to pull him out of me with no more success than I was having before she came in. Then she starts telling me how depraved I am. How I will be ruined for life. How no decent girl would ever do such a thing.

And then my dog starts ejaculating inside me and causes me to orgasm again with her watching. I couldn't help myself. I was moaning and saying nice things to my dog while she was steady ranting.

He still didn't come out of me right away, but eventually he did. And then so did a lot of his semen. There was a lot of it. Mom told me to go get a shower and that I needed to douche too. I did, and then I got dressed again.

Mom had taken my dog back out to his pen. I told her I didn't want him penned, but she didn't care. She was still pretty mad at me. The only good thing was that she wasn't saying much. Then she told me to go back to my room and do my homework.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.