The Breakdown - Cover

The Breakdown

Copyright© 2004 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I break down in a small mining village and put up in the local pub with unexpected consequences.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

I awoke with a start. It was dark in the room so I had no idea of the time. I lay for a moment as awareness of where I was came back to me. I wondered what had disturbed me. Light was at my window and I could hear faint snatches of noise. On impulse, I got out of bed without switching on the light and padded across to the window. The light came from the living room opposite. The curtains were undrawn and I could see the interior clearly. What I saw made me start back then, as if drawn by a magnet, peer out again cautiously.

Across the dining table where I had sat earlier at dinner were bent two women. Their feet were spread wide apart, their torsos supported on cushions, their bottoms outthrust. They were dressed in corsets, suspenders, black seamed stockings and high-heeled shoes. A third woman was squatting before two men. She was dressed in the same outfit and had a hand curled round each sizable erection. She was alternately masturbating and sucking them. That the men found the experience pleasant was obvious from their expressions.

The squatting woman stood and half turned. With a shock that hit like an almost physical blow, I realised it was Mary. My cock sprang to life. Her full breasts spilled over the top of her corset, the areolae large and dark. Her waist, narrow as it was, was constricted even further by the corset emphasising the swell of her breasts and hips. Her legs in the seamed stockings and high heels seemed to go on for ever. She said something to the men who stepped forward then, bending slightly at the knee, inserted their cocks into the women on the table and began to fuck them vigorously. Mary passed from one to the other, caressing taut muscles, slipping her hands between hairy thighs or pressing herself against the active men. I could hear the faint cries of women overcome with lust. Almost without thinking, I began to stroke my own cock.

In the room below the passion mounted. The women pounded the table with their fists, tossed their heads from side to side, wriggled and squirmed. The men gripped the squirming hips and drove their cocks deep into the willing cunts. I fancied I could almost hear the smack of flesh as muscular thighs and bellies slapped against elastic female flesh. I fisted my cock in time with the scene below.

Suddenly a man's voice was raised. Mary dropped to her knees and felt between one man's thighs as he arched his back, driving his cock deeply into his partner and almost lifting her feet off the floor. His back arched and his buttocks clenched. It was clear he was cumming. From somewhere Mary produced a paddle and applied it vigorously to the man's bottom with her free hand. He jerked forward and let out a roar, whether of pain or pleasure I couldn't tell. His motion was so violent that the woman beneath him was sent sprawling across the table. He shot his load and slumped forward over the back of his partner.

Mary turned her attention to the second man who received the same treatment with the same effect. As he was recovering, the first man had pushed himself upright and was helping his erstwhile partner off the table. She turned to him with a smile on her lips. It was then I lost it. My cock jumped in my hand and I had barely enough time to cup the end with my other hand and prevent my cum from spurting all over the curtains. The woman wasn't a woman at all - it was Heather, Mary's older daughter.

I reeled back from the window in a state of shock. Like an automaton, I washed my hands and cock and got back into bed. The scene in the living room was seared in my eyes and my mind was awhirl. What had I witnessed? What did it mean? What was going on here? Everybody I'd spoken to had given the impression that Mary kept herself to herself. Dougie the barman had more than hinted that my dinner invitation had been most unusual. And yet I had just seen two men rogering her apparently willing daughters with her active connivance. Willing daughters? Isobel couldn't be more than fifteen. What was going on? Moreover, why did I find it so upsetting? I was a passer-by. I would be here for a couple of days then probably not pass this way again for months. What did I care about the sexual shenanigans of a pub landlady in a run-down village? Okay, so I found Mary - and her daughters - attractive. But she was, what, mid-thirties? Quite a number of years older than me. Why would she be interested in a fling with a passing stranger? And yet... And yet...

Sleep was a long time coming.


I slept late the next morning and felt awful, in part because of the beer I'd drunk but in part because my thoughts and emotions were no clearer than they had been the previous night. A shower helped - but only a little.

I made my way downstairs - crept, almost - uncertain how I would react when I came face to face with Mary or, worse, Heather or Isobel. I made a conscious effort to pull myself together. 'You didn't see anything. You didn't hear anything. And it's none of your business, ' I told myself firmly.

There was no-one about. I was wondering whether I could make some coffee when Mary came the back door. This morning she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. From the state of her hands, she had been gardening. Despite this, she still looked most desirable. I quick vision of her dressed in a corset flashed through my mind which I quickly suppressed.

"You're up early," she greeted me cheerily.

"Am I? I thought it was late."

She grinned. "After the amount you had to drink last night..."

I nodded, sheepishly. Good, let her think it's just the drink. "I'm not used to drinking beer."

"I'll make some coffee. Breakfast?"

"No thanks. Coffee's fine."

"Go and sit outside. I'll bring it out."

She was right. The day was pleasantly warm. I sat on an old wooden bench and enjoyed the sunshine. Mary brought out two mugs of coffee and joined me.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Not really, I'm afraid."

"The room?"

"No, no. The room's fine. It was the beer."

She looked at me intently. I tried not to meet her eye.

Suddenly she went bright red and cried, "My God! You saw!"

She made to leap up from the bench. I caught her arm.

"Mary, I saw nothing. I heard nothing. At least nothing that is any business of mine."

She was caught in confusion, her face beet red. "But... but... what must you think of me? Oh God. Yes. Your window. How could I have been so stupid. You did see, didn't you?" She buried her face in her hands and started to cry.

I took both her hands in mine and pulled her round to face me. I was amazed at how calm I was. Her reaction had somehow clarified my troubled thoughts. Whatever I might think, I knew what I had to do.

"I want you to listen to me, Mary," I said in a gentle voice. "Yes, I did see - and I confess it was both exciting and disturbing. I also confess that I find you a very attractive woman. But that's neither here nor there. What I saw is no concern of mine. I'm a temporary guest here. Tomorrow or the day after I'll be away. You won't see me again. To the outside world I spent a boring couple of days in a wee village. And that's all there is to it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.