Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 6: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Saturday - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The clear morning sun and a beautiful lake breeze were streaming through the screen porch and into the living room. It was odd to wake up without pajamas, and odder still to be in bed with two naked girls. A morning erection wasn't so unusual.

Carefully, I scooted to the end of the bed and headed for the bathroom. No one was there, so I closed the door, relieved myself, peed, and pooped. By the time I was finished, I was erect again. I decided to call the doctor's office about it.

Lavi was waiting in the hallway when I unlocked the door and came out. She, like I, was naked, and she immediately grasped my erection.

"So, we meet again," she whispered softly.

"It's not a good time," I replied.

"Oh, I'm having a great time. Your friend is a lot of fun."

"Do you mean Ben or that package you're holding?" I wondered aloud.

"Hmm, both, cum to think of it," she replied. "Well then, I guess I'll be getting along." And with that, she glided into the bathroom. She didn't close the door and I didn't stay to watch.

Nadia and Vivian were awake when I got back to the living room. We did some touching and kissing, then the girls cycled through the bathroom and we all took an outdoor shower. The others showered indoors. Teah made a fuss of watching Dan pee, then she herself went outside in her nightie and peed in the woods.

Dan and I set out some breakfast, then the six of us discussed our activities for the day. The consensus was to try the nearby beach, then all or some of us would go to the mall at Wheatfield Beach. Later, we'd take the boat into Precipice Flats for the afternoon.

"Are you going to wear suits at the beach?" Lavi asked.

"Yeah, I always wear a suit," replied Ben.

"Me too," said Dan.

Teah seemed a little disappointed with Dan, but finally added, "Me too," as well.

"Nadia, Vivian, and I won't," I told Lavi. "The girls don't like 'em, and I lost all my clothes."

"Really?" asked Lavi, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a long story," I replied, and let it go at that.

"Do you have a teensy one?" Teah asked Dan. I presume this related to swimsuits.

"Let's go look," he replied. The two of them cleared their place settings, then headed for the small bedroom. Dan's bag was already there.

After Ben and Lavi finished eating, they headed for the large bedroom. Nadia and Vivian closed the sofa bed and straightened up the living room. By then it was eight o'clock, so I found a private space outside and told my PDA to call Dr. Polk's office.

"Hallo, dis is Doktor Polk's office," said a deep Tyrolean voice. A second later, Nurse Klaus appear on-screen.

"Is Dr. Polk there?" I asked.

"No, I'm da only one here. But maybe I can help you? Vaht zeems to be da problem?"

"Since yesterday afternoon, I've been erect like, all the time."

"Ya, I remember yoah case, but led me bring up da file. Oh yes, vid dese factors, daht's gonna happen. You gonna be erect most of da dime."

"But I didn't ask for this! Why is it happening?"

"According to dese notes, you told da doktor you vere erect only fifteen or tventy minutes a day. Daht's very unusual for a zeventeen year-old male, you know. Most guys like you, dey get hard dree, four, fife times a day for no reason. Den dere's more times you godda reason. It adds up to dree or four hours a day. It zays here daht you and da doktor talked about dis and he gave you a plus dree Libido factor."

"Well, yeah I said that because I was embarrassed."

"Zo, how many hours a day vere you actually erect?"

"Like you said, three or four."

"Vell den, daht explains it. Ya, if you schtart out being erect for dree or four hours a day, and den you get plus tree, you gonna be erect almost all da dime.

I felt sick. "Can you change it back?"

"No, Adam, injection factors don't vork daht vay. Yoah zystem is voll of new nanites by now, and dey're designed to vork for zix monds. Ve can't inject reverse nanites or anyding like daht. You get a little vore going on inside yoah zystem and id's not healdy."

"So I'm going to be erect for the next zix months?"

"Ya, zo you might as vell enjoy it. Girls like it, you know. Dey're alvays telling me dey like da vay I look. I zee you schtopped vearing pants. Daht's gonna help."

"What about the Penis Size factor, then? My mom talked me into that."

"Ya, you're gonna get about fifty prozent bigger. Relaxed or erect, eider vay, fifty prozent bigger. And you gonna cum more as vell."

"Why is that?"

"It zays here you told da doktor you veren't cumming very much or very often. Is daht right or vere you embarrassed about daht as vell?"

"No, I cum plenty."

"Vell, now you gonna cum plenty more."

"So, am I going to be all screwed up?"

"Oh no, nod ad all. Da computer, you know, it takes da factors you vant, yoah DNA, yoah blood, urine, and zemen tests, and all daht schtuff indo account vhen it designs da nanites for yoah injection. And it makes zure everyding fits toggeder."

"You knov, Adam, dese factors you ended up vid, dey're not daht much different from mine. You can half a lot of fun vid dem. And next time, tell da doktor da trude, ya?"

"Being erect so much, doesn't that cause tissue damage or something?"

"Anodder factor fixes daht. Daht's vhad I mean by making everyding fit toggeder."

"It's awfully hard to pee when I have a hard-on all the time. What about that?"

"Vid a few days practice, you can figure out how to kill da erection for a minute or two. Adam, are you gonna be OK vid dis?"

"I dunno, Klaus, I'm kind of freaked out."

"You zeem tense, Adam. You vand a relaxant?"

I took one quick look at my rigid, outstretched member. "Yeah, that'd be good."

"OK, let's zee, I got yoah current location... Yoah out of town but in-state, is daht right?"

"Yeah."

"OK, I'm gonna zend yoah PDA a prescription number. In about an hour, you take daht to any pharmacy in da schtate and dey'll fill it for you. Take one pill every eight hours until yoah comfortable vid all dis. Is dere anyding else?"

"No, I guess not."

"Vell, if zomeding does come up, call again, ya? Have a good day. Auf Weidersehen."

Damn! I really screwed myself over this time! I couldn't image all the problems a six-month erection would create. But the next step had to be getting that prescription.


When I returned to the cottage, Dan and Ben had changed into their smallest suits, which were, however, still boxers. Teah was wearing a fairly conservative yellow bikini.

Lavi was wearing one of those new "ultra string" bikinis. The bottom was basically a crotchless thong, and the top didn't have any fabric in the bra cups. Not that she needed a bra; like many oriental girls, she was fairly small-breasted.

Nadia wore a navy blue fishnet skirt made of some nylon material. Vivian and I, well, there we were. Gotta get used to this, I kept telling myself.

After grabbing a few blankets from the garage, we just walked down the lakefront until we found the beach. It was only a half mile away. Fortunately, the beach hadn't filled with people yet we got a fairly nice spot; close to the water, but not too far from shade or refreshments. And no, the refreshment stand didn't sell swimsuits.

We started off with the sun block drill, of course. There were no sex acts this time, but I think we all rubbed each other a bit more than necessary. Nadia and Lavi were quite casual about removing their so-called suits for lotion, but they did put them back on afterward.

The mix of people was fairly similar to that at the restaurant. Most people wore ordinary swimsuits, but some wore unusual designs like Nadia's or Lani's. Running completely naked seemed related to age; a lot of little kids were naked but not many parents and grandparents. There were a couple of naked families, though, and the lifeguards were naked. Young people who arrived in pairs were usually both naked or both clothed. There didn't seem to be a separate naked area-formal, informal, or otherwise-as there was at the pool back home.

I suppose we spent the first hour or so not talking much, just soaking up rays. Every five or ten minutes someone would shift positions or roll over, and that was all the energy we expended. I grew a little self-conscious at my lack of tan lines, and with the idea that sunbathing like that wouldn't affect my skin color at all. People would think I was nudist or something. Of course, it was still important to avoid sunburn.

A church bus pulled up and discharged about fifty naked teenagers. A couple of chaperones organized a trek to the beach: blankets, coolers, lawn chairs and all. Watching them deal with sun block was kind of humorous. Watching the girls toss beach balls and play volleyball was better.

A couple hundred feet from shore was a raft with a diving board and a lifeguard. I told everyone I was set to take a dive, and Vivian surprised me by coming along. Everyone within binocular distance seemed to be watching us as we walked to the shore, then I dove into a wave. I was determined to arrive at the raft well ahead of Vivian. But there she was, matching me stroke for stroke!

"You're pretty fast... you know that, Yonson?" she called above the waves.

"Where'd you learn... to swim like that?" I asked. "The beach bum?"

"Naw, he could only... ski and tread water... I was on a swim team... for three years."

"Where?"

"Gulf coast... Three different cities... Twice on school teams... once in a private club."

"Who had money... for a club?"

"Rich aunt... Spent it on drugs... Killed herself..."

As it turned out, I beat her to the raft, but only by a few inches. We hung onto the side and caught our breath.

"'Course, I cheat," Vivian admitted. "I couldn't compete anymore with the factors I'm running."

"What's that about?" I asked. I mean, I'm as much into hardbodies as the next guy, but Vivian was definitely on the extreme side.

"Let's just say I need to take care of myself, OK?" And with that, she started climbing the ladder onto the raft. Her hips and legs passed within inches of my eyes, and then of course she was above me on the ladder.

The raft was built on oil drums, and was bigger than it looked from shore. Of course, the beach and the people looked tiny. I waved at Dan and Ben but they didn't see me.

Diving into the lake was tricky because you had to anticipate the waves. From moment to moment, the board could be four feet or seven feet above the water surface. And of course, the board was never quite level or true.

Other than the lifeguard, Vivian and I were the only naked swimmers on the raft. The others kept sneaking peeks, but no one glared or called out snide remarks. One kid lost his suit and panicked. That was kind of funny but I dove in and found it for him anyway.

We took the swim back to shore more casually. Again we attracted attention, especially when we were walking out of the water and shaking ourselves off. But other people up and down the beach were doing the same thing, so what? I bought some Cokes and a few bottles of mineral water, then headed back to our blankets.

"Where's Teah?" I asked Dan, hoping they hadn't gotten into an argument. Ben and Lavi were hopelessly intertwined.

"Pfft. She peed in her suit and went in the lake to rinse off."

"What's with her lately? Does she have an issue with bathrooms?"

"Oh, I don't know. I guess it's harmless enough, at least as far as it's gone. Might even be sexy, in a kinky sort of way. It's like, wow, this girl is into wild and kinky stuff, even if it's not the kind of stuff I'm into, you know?"

"I know. Where's Nadia?"

"She had to make a phone call and use the restroom. Pretty wild, eh? Using the restroom, I mean, who does that anymore?"

"Could be worse, Dan."

"How?"

"Teah wanting you to do it."

"Use the restroom?"

"No, not."

"Don't go there."

I offered Vivian a Coke but she ignored it and took a bottle of mineral water. "So, Yonson, you ever like to take a walk? Not much goin' on here."

"Uh, I dunno, do you mind, Dan?"

"No, go."

"You wanna come along?"

"No, I'm kind of into these church girls playing volleyball. And the way things are going, Teah might need me to change her."

Vivian was already six steps away, heading for a path that circled the beach. I felt a little foolish jogging with my stiff dick bobbing up and down but what else could I do? At least I caught up before she got too far.

"So, do you always help people, Yonson?" We were on the path by then, watching people drag their stuff between the parking lot and the beach.

"Not always, but sometimes, yeah."

"Well, like that kid who lost his security blanket there on the raft."

"Yeah, if I'm just standing around and someone needs a hand, I like to help out."

"That's nice, Yonson."

We passed an old couple holding hands on a bench, and a young couple working sand into their crevices that would take a week to get out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.