Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 5: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Friday - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As it turned out I only slept until 7:00 AM, but even that was really late for me. I think the sunlight woke me up; it was usually dark when I got up for workouts.

Noises and pleasant aromas were coming from the kitchen, both irresistible. I sat up in bed, stretched, went to the bathroom, checked that my pajama bottoms were closed, and headed downstairs.

Dad, apparently, had already left for his flight. The newspaper and some dirty dishes were at his place, but no sign of Dad himself. Effie and Jeffie were scooping up scrambled eggs naked as jaybirds and grinning like the Cheshire cat. Mom was wearing one of Dad's denim shirts but hadn't bothered to button it.

"This is a rare treat," Mom greeted me. "Welcome to breakfast at the Jonson house. What would you like?"

Clothes for you or a blindfold for me, I thought. I mean, how do you talk to a naked mother? But oh well, she seemed to be having her fun and I didn't want to start an argument over it.

"How about an omelet?" Mom asked. "That used to be one of your favorites."

Omelets had seemed kind of greasy and cholesterol-laden to me lately, and I'd been avoiding them. She was right about them being an old favorite, though.

"OK, sure," I decided.

"Mom says we can have a sleepover tonight," Effie announced.

"Who's coming?" I asked, taking my usual seat at the table. It didn't help. Effie's undeveloped titties were still in plain view.

"Well, let's see. There's Tonya, and Wendy, and Melissa, and Amelia, and Kate, and Sam, and Bill."

"Aren't Sam and Bill boy's names?" I wondered.

"They're friends of mine. I invited them," Jeffie explained.

"It's sounds like some pajama party, doesn't it?" Mom asked.

"Mom," Effie began with a huff. "It's not a pajama party!"

"Oh, of course. Well, I didn't mean anything by it. Adam, are you still leaving for the lake at ten o'clock?"

"Yup."

"Who's Nadia's cousin? Do you know?"

"No, but Nadia says she's OK."

Effie and Jeffie started ticking each other and nearly spilled Effie's milk.

"Cut that out, the two of you," scolded Mom. "If you want to horse around, go outside or in the family room. Now, finish your breakfast."

The twins gulped down what remained of their breakfasts, then ran out the back door and into the yard. I could hear them running around and giggling through the open window. Mom served up my omelet and sat down across from me. She was slightly more covered than Effie, but only around the shoulders.

"It's nice seeing you in the morning, Adam," she said. "We always seem to be in such a rush. Are you OK, Adam? Look at me."

"Yeah, I'm OK," I reassured her, locking onto her eyes.

"It's this, isn't it?" she asked, fastening the top few buttons on Dad's shirt. "I guess I'm getting a bit too casual about it. But every day you see the same thing on television, or on the street, or even in school, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. But you're my mother. It's harder to ignore." I cut myself a piece of the omelet.

"Are you shy, Adam? I don't know why! You're a great looking guy. You're tall. You're blond. You're on the swim team. You have muscles. Is there some reason you're insecure?"

"Like what?"

"Well, like, do you feel, you know, small? Because if you, maybe you can still get your factors adjusted. Lots of people do it. You already know your dad did it."

"No Mom, that's not it." The omelet, however, was fantastic.

"Are you having trouble with erections? You know, Jeremy Zeller had that problem. Something exciting would happen, like a girl kissing him, and he stayed limp as an empty balloon! Now he's erect most of the time. Yuki says he looks great and feels much better about himself."

Yuki was Jeremy's mother. What a busybody!

"No, Mom. I'm just used to wearing clothes, and I'm used to other people wearing clothes. Being naked or seeing naked people: it's just embarrassing, that's all."

"Would you like to have sex? After your injection, of course."

"Mom, are you trying to seduce me? And, are you protected?" I regretted those words the moment I spoke them.

"What? No, Adam, I don't think that would be appropriate. At least without discussing it with... And yes, I'm protected. That's a very personal question, but since you asked, there it is. Never depend on your partner, though. Some girl could always be mistaken, or lying."

I couldn't believe what she'd just said. But once again, I said something I instantly regretted: "Without discussing it with who?"

"Oh, forget I said that. It was some crazy thing I read at the hairdresser's. Mothers helping their boys get over shyness. Or are you trying to seduce me?"

"No, Mom, not at all. No, don't ever think that. Just, no."

"Well, don't forget your doctor's appointment this morning. They called yesterday afternoon to remind us. That's quite a package you're got there."

In panic mode I checked my pajama bottoms, but they were shut. "Huh?"

"Oh, I meant your injection. I hope it makes you happy."

"What? I didn't ask for a happy shot, Mom. Oh... Did you change something?"

"No, dear, not at all. I did go over your factors with Nurse Riesing, through, and a few of them surprised me. But they're fine. Are you done?"

My plate was empty, so yeah, I was done. Fortunately, I remembered to say, "Thanks Mom; it was great!"

"Well, I suppose you need to take your shower and get ready. You're going straight from the doctor's to Dan's house, right?"

"Yeah, there's no time to come home."

"Well, have great trip and a great weekend, then," she wished, giving me a kiss. Then she picked up Dad's dishes, hung his shirt on the chair back, and drove off to work.


Showering and dressing were uneventful, unless you want to count the twin's friends Errol and Carroll showing up naked and all four of them playing tag in the lawn sprinkler. The front lawn sprinkler. But I just put the last of my stuff in my duffel bag, double-checked to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, and then headed to the doctor's office. I said goodbye to the twins as I backed out of the drive. If you ask me, Jeffie looked pretty gross doing cartwheels but maybe things seem different when you're thirteen.

At the doctor's office, Holly Dooley led me directly to a treatment room, then after a few minutes Nurse Klaus walked in. I didn't really hate the guy; he just gave me the creeps. He was big, blond, blue-eyed, bulging with muscles, near zero body fat, and totally naked. In addition, as usual, his huge cock and balls were erect.

Like Nurse Riesing, Klaus insisted that I get naked. I thought this was a bit much for just a shot, but Klaus also took new semen, urine and blood samples. That was the part I hated most. It was embarrassing enough when Nurse Riesing did it.

Then Klaus had me bend over and take the horse needle in the butt. I'm sure you know how large those injections can be. Then, he gave me a lecture that he must have delivered hundreds of time before. He spoke in a slow, deep, almost robotic monotone. His giant, swollen, nearly horizontal cock bobbled every time he gestured or took a breath.

"Adam, blease be on da alert for any unusual reaction do your injection. Dis includz headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, dry moud, schleeplessness, nahcolepsy, anxiety, depression, irregulah bowel moofment, unusual coloration, unexpegded vaid change, erekdile dyzvuntion, and hiccups. If you experienz deese effects to a moderate degree, blease make an appoindment heah ad da ovvice. If you experienz severe effects, repoard to any hoshpital or trauma center. Do you understand deese precautions?"

"Yes," I replied. I mean, the chance anything happening was near zero.

"Now Adam, some of deese changes ah goink to appear rapidly. Viddin 24 hours, yoah body should schtop produzing schperm. Dat's only a tiny percentage of vahd comes out venn you cum, zo you schouldn't notiz any differenz. Bud you woned be vully prodegted until you flusch da exisding schperm oud of your zystem. Do you underschtand vahd I'm talking aboud?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Dat meanz vait a day and denn drain yourself before halfing vaginal seggs vid anyvun."

"I understand."

"Now, as do da rest of dis, yoah schkin schould dahken viddin a day or zo, and settle down completely viddin a veek. Deese libido changes may appeah preddy fasd. Deese odder dings infolf gwoad of soft tissue, vich can schtaht pretty quickly, but take several monds to complede. Do you half any questions?"

"My mom didn't change anything, did she? I mean, since I was here on Wednesday."

"Let me see... No, bud I hope you half lots of girl friends. You gonna need dem. You vair hosen? Dad's pantz."

"Yes, all the time."

"Vell, I hope dad's nod a broblem. Anyding elz?"

There wasn't, so I thanked Klaus, got dressed, and went out to my car. It was already ten minutes to ten, so I took my shirt back off and stuffed it into my duffel bag.


Nadia and Ben were already at Dan's house when I arrived. Nadia seemed to be having a friendly conversation with Ben, and Dan was loading supplies into the SUV. A suitcase and two duffel bags lay on the drive.

"Hi, guys," I greeted all three. "Is everything ready to go?"

"We're just waiting for Teah and my cousin," Nadia replied.

"Do we have enough fuel?" I asked Dan.

"Yep, full tank. Changing that filter yesterday did the trick. There, that's all the equipment. You can load in your stuff now."

We did, and clearly we were correct in traveling light. With four bags loaded, there was only space for two more. Teah's mother dropped her off a few minutes later. Teah looked very nice wearing a light yellow, cotton sun dress. Dan loaded her stuff into the tailgate.

It was 10:15. "Do you know where your cousin is?" Dan asked Nadia.

"I'll call her," she replied walking out to the sidewalk. I didn't understand why calling her cousin had to be a private conversion but oh well, who can figure out girls?

Eventually, Nadia finished her call and returned to the group. "She's on her way," Nadia announced.

"Why don't we wait in back?" Dan suggested. "The deck is really comfortable this time of day. I'll get some drinks."

Five minutes later I heard a car pull up, then the sound of car doors opening and closing, and then the sound of luggage hitting the driveway.

"It sounds like you cousin is here," Dan announced. "Let's go!"

Nothing could have prepared me for the scene I witnessed in Dan's driveway. There was Vivian Vivicelli, spikey-haired and naked as ever, and she had spread all our luggage, plus five large duffels of her own, all across the driveway.

"Is this your cousin?" I asked Nadia excitedly.

"Well, yeah. Listen, everyone: this is my cousin Vivian. Vivian, this is Adam, Ben, Dan, and Teah." Then, she sensed something and looked at me directly. "Do you two know each other?"

"After a fashion," I replied, still in shock.

"Hi, Vivian, nice to have you along," Dan greeted her. "Uh, look, the vehicle only has space for one bag per person. Can you just pick out one bag of stuff to bring and leave the rest in the garage there?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Nadia never explained that to me," Vivian replied politely, sweet and deadly as a killer queen bee. "No wonder I had so much trouble fitting everything in. If you all want to go back and relax, I'll get this straightened out in just a few minutes."

Dan, Teah, and Ben headed back to the deck. I walked Nadia into the back yard as well, but steered her into a different corner.

"Why didn't you tell me Vivian was your cousin? And how can she be? You two don't look anything alike."

"Look, I'm sorry, Adam; I guess there's something going on with you two, but I didn't know that. And she's not a close cousin; my first dad's second wife's sister-in-law's brother adopted her. But it's OK, Adam. Vivian and I know each other very well and we're never jealous of each other or anything. If you're seeing both of us, that's OK."

"It's not that, Nadia. Look, the two of you are quite a bit different. I like you, but I don't like Vivian. It's as simple as that. Does Vivian have to go?"

"Well, I guess not, but if she stays home she'll be alone for the weekend. The rest of the family all went on trips. So if she stays home, I should stay home."

"Well, then, Teah would stay home and Dan would be pissed at me," I realized. "And if I stayed home, you'd stay home, so Vivian would stay home, so Teah would stay home, and the whole trip would fall apart."

"Adam, look, I'm sorry. I really didn't know this was going to be a problem."

I stared at a tree trunk and considered the situation for a while. Dan, Teah, and Ben were having a great time already, talking and laughing without a care in the world. And I was really looking forward to a three-day weekend on the lake.

"Well, OK, I just wish I'd known about this earlier. I guess I'll have to deal with it." And at that, Nadia gave me a big hug. She scraped my ribs with her nipple shields but even that was kind of fun.

"OK, I'm ready," Vivian announced from the driveway.

"All right, travelers; let's move out!" Dan exhorted, and we all headed for the SUV.

Of course, nothing can ever be easy. Dan was driving and Teah sat next to him. Ben took the passenger's side, and I ended up squeezed in back between Nadia and Vivian. There was really no time to complain. Before we even closed the doors, Dan was backing our of the driveway.


Dan headed directly for the freeway and I tried to figure out what I'd done to deserve my fate. There I was, sitting between two girls in a cramped back seat, and for clothes we had one pair of shorts and one miniskirt among us. It was going to be skin against skin for the next three hours, at least.

"So, Vivian, tell us about yourself," Teah suggested.

"Oh, there's not much to tell. I'm going to be a senior at Bald Mountain. I'm living with my aunt, at least that's what I call her. I'm not on any sports teams or anything."

"What do you like to do? Are you in choir, or band, or anything?"

"I had an uncle who gave me piano lessons, but he lost his job and I had to move in with my aunt. But that was a few years ago, and I stopped playing. Mostly I just go to school, do my homework, and hang out with people."

"Are you always naked? I've seen you around, and you always seem to be."

"Yeah, I was kinda thinking about it when I was a sophomore and livin' with my uncle in Edgerton. Then at the end of the school year, my uncle got in trouble, lost his job, and had to move. Everything happened so fast that I just threw my clothes away rather than pack 'em. When Aunt Marjorie took me in, I just told her that's the way I was. It took her and the neighbors a few weeks to get used to it but now everything's cool."

"It would be hard for me to throw my clothes away," Teah remarked.

"It's not like I had any good stuff," Vivian explained. "Other girls would get fancy new stuff and I'd get hand-me-downs."

"So, it sounds like you really move around a lot."

"Yeah, my first mother's sense of family was kind of loose, and so was my dad's. So they drifted apart, and then I lived with my mom's sister, I think, and then she got a new boyfriend or something, but her first husband took me in, and things just went from there. I still know where most of them are. There's like three or four of them living within a few blocks of my aunt. I get around."

"Isn't it hard, constantly moving around and living with different parents?"

"I dunno. Maybe. I learned to take care of myself. I'm tryin' to get a scholarship so I can settle down and go to college, you know."

"Do you have good grades?"

"Yeah, you could say that. I'm not bankin' on my swimmin' like Yonson here."

"Yonson? Oh, you mean Adam. Well Adam, if you don't get a swimming scholarship, you'll still go to college, won't you?"

"I guess. My parents have the money. I just want to win the scholarship, that's all."

"Like a trophy, huh?" Vivian asked.

"I guess."

Dan pulled onto the freeway and set the cruise control. Driving conditions were clear and the traffic wasn't too bad yet. Nadia set her hand on my thigh.

"What about you, Nadia?" Teah asked. I hoped she wasn't going to play two thousand and twenty questions all the way to the lake.

"I'm a senior at Bald Mountain as well," she began. "I always lived with the same aunt and uncle; lucky I guess. I'm not in any sports, but I help out at the school office. I'm a candy striper at the hospital, too."

"So are you and Vivian pretty close?"

"No, we're more like old friends than best friends. I've seen her most of my life at family things like weddings and funerals. We don't spend a lot of time together, but we know each other pretty well."

"Do you always dress like that?"

"Pretty much. I didn't used to, of course. I was just a little wallflower, way below anybody's radar. Then I was in The Program for a week, and got lots of attention, and decided I liked it. But I still wanted to change my look everyday, and I thought being totally naked made me look baby short. So I tried this and it's working pretty good." She was gently squeezing my leg, now. "What about you, Teah?"

"I'm just me. I'll be a junior this year. I like English and History, and I enjoy singing in the choir. I like to paint. I work at an art supply store."

"Do you always dress like that?" Vivian asked. Of course, she would taunt someone that way. Vivian moved her hand onto my thigh, and I moved it away.

"Yes, I dress like most people do, and like my family. My folks would have a fit if I started walking around like you two. But, you know, I'm OK with being naked, if that's what you want. It's just not for me." Vivian's hand was back. Nadia's was still softly squeezing.

"Were you ever in The Program?" Nadia asked.

"No, and I hope they never call me. I'm sure I'd be humiliated," Teah replied.

"I survived," Nadia said. "But I hear it's going to be universal this year. You can't finish without doing time in The Program."

"Well, I hope you're wrong, or that they change their minds. That's all I can say."

"You guys been hanging together a long time?" Vivian asked.

"Since grade school," Ben stated. "Adam's the jock, I'm the whiz, and Dan's the ladies man."

"Do you have a job, Vivian?" Teah asked.

"I deliver pizzas," Vivian replied.

"You deliver pizzas naked?" Ben exclaimed.

"No, they're wearing a box. Sorry, I get that question all the time. Yeah, I never did buy any clothes. I'm savin' up."

"For college?"

"Yeah. I get some pretty good tips from deliverin' those pizzas, though. It's more than I could make as a library aide or somethin' like that."

"Do you get propositioned?"

"Yeah, but I blow 'em off. I mean, you know, I walk away, I don't... Just because I'm naked, that doesn't mean I'm easy."

After a while we ran out of things to talk about and Dan told the sound system to play some music. We rode on for another hour, commenting occasionally about a billboard or an unusual scene along the road, but otherwise just listening to the music and watching the scenery. Neither Nadia nor Vivian would take their hands off me, but at least they didn't go for the crotch. Dan, at least, seemed to know something was going on. He kept looking at me in the rear view mirror and smiling. Then finally, he took an exit and pulled into the parking lot of the World Famous Pamela's Pit Stop (Honest, that's what the sign said.)


"This is just about the halfway point, guys," Dan informed us. "It's a good place to get out, walk around, buy a drink, take a potty break, or whatever. I'll wait with the vehicle until one of you comes back. Go for it."

To tell you the truth, I wasn't that anxious to stand up. First, it would take some serious maneuvering to do so without impaling myself. Second, I was sure my erection would be very obvious, even through my shorts. Fortunately, Nadia and Vivian got out right away, providing me with a few moments to think about math problems and get myself down to half mast.

When I finally did get out, Dan was holding things up.

"Hold up, people; we need to sync up. I'm going to open a PDA channel called Thatte's Cottage, and load it with the address of the cottage, a map of the area, my number, and my folk's numbers. If you put in your numbers and your folks' as well, then we can all reach each other or call home if something goes wrong."

This seemed like a reasonable idea, except that it meant giving Vivian my number. But I did it anyway, as did everyone else. When we finished, I told Nadia I thought I should wear a shirt to go inside.

"Nah. If it's no shirt, no shoes, no service, we're both in trouble, so what's the difference? Anyway, rules like that haven't been legal for years. Can you tuck in those boxers?"

I looked down and saw that my underwear was indeed riding higher than my shorts. "I suppose, but they'd just ride up again. The boxers have an elastic waist and the shorts don't. Why?"

"I just never liked it, that's all. I never liked my panties to show, either, and that's one of the reasons I stopped wearing them."

I stopped and looked at her, unsure of her meaning.

"Why don't you take 'em off?" Nadia asked innocently.

"Here?"

"Well, you could if you want; I mean, anywhere is OK these days. But I suppose you'd prefer the restroom. C'mon, let's go find it."

The restroom, as usual, was near the restaurant. There were two doors, one marked Lavatory and the other marked Out. Inside it was one large room, with sinks, stalls, and urinals around the walls. In the center were changing tables and an attendant selling diapers, razors, mirrors, tampons, aspirins, vibrators, condoms, aphrodisiacs and so forth. You could see where a wall had previously divided the area in half.

The stalls had no doors and walls that were only waist high. Nevertheless, I headed for one before dropping my shorts, removing my boxers, and then quickly pulling up my shorts again. Nadia, meanwhile, had sat in the next stall to pee. I saw Vivian doing her business at the other side of the room. I peed as well, then discovered Nadia waiting for me outside the stall.

"Give 'em to me," she ordered.

"They're still good," I explained. "I'll just put 'em in my duffel bag."

"Naw, they're ugly. Don't wear 'em again. Just give 'em to me." So I did, and she threw them in a trash bin.

"Much better," she remarked, running her finger somewhere below the small of my back and the top of my butt. Now, are you going to buy me something to drink?"

I'd sort of expected that. We found a line of vending machines outside the restaurant, then Nadia made her selection, I approved the purchase on my PDA, and her can of iced tea rolled down the chute. Vivian was hanging around too, holding a small bag of stuff she'd bought. Of course, I had to buy her a drink as well; she selected a box of juice. I took mineral water for myself.


Ben was already back at the SUV, but the four of had to wait a few minutes for Dan and Teah to return. Finally we were all ready to go and Dan pulled back onto the freeway.

No sooner had we resumed than Nadia and Vivian began stroking my thighs again. This time, however, they weren't so careful about avoiding the space between them.

Dan had put on some music again, and Ben was reading a book. Teah was talking about some experience years ago at girl scout camp. Vivian was suddenly working on my waist snap, and Nadia at my zipper. I wasn't wearing a belt. Moments later, my dick spring out. I motioned for them to stop, but of course they wouldn't. I didn't want to say anything out loud; I just wanted Nadia and Vivian to stop before Dan, Teah, or Ben noticed anything as going on.

Vivian reached into the bag of stuff she'd bought and pulled out a large condom. Nadia was working on my shaft by then, and Vivian put the condom over just the tip of my cock. With the condom in place, Nadia intensified her efforts and Vivian resumed stroking not only my thighs, but my balls as well.

Dan glanced in the mirror a few times, but generally didn't make eye contact. When he did, he generally seemed amused, though it was hard to tell. Teah was still rambling on about the girl scouts. A family with little kids passed us, but I suppose all they saw was our heads and shoulders. At least, I hoped so.

The situation with my cock was getting critical. I glared at Nadia, hoping she's stop, but instead she sped up! Then suddenly I was spurting, spurting, oh baby was I spurting! I managed to suppress any heavy breathing, grunts, shouts, or other sounds but even so Dan (and slightly later Ben) knew something was up. Of course, neither of them could turn all the way around and look without alerting Teah, so they didn't.

When I was spent, Nadia removed the condom and tied the end as if it were a water balloon. Vivian, meanwhile, washed me with a moist towlette and then pulled up my zipper. Nadia opened the window and threw out the condom. Fortunately, no one was cumming.

"Are you three OK back there?" asked Teah at long last.

"Uh, yeah, I was just looking for my water bottle," I replied. "I think it's rolling around somewhere."

Teah turned around at that point and noticed that my face was flushed and my waist snap was open. A wave of understanding crossed her face, then she turned around and faced forward without a word.

Nadia, at that point, cleared her throat as if something was wrong. I, of course, turned to look. Her legs were spread as wide as the available space would allow, and her skirt was bunched up around her waist. Her eyes, however, were staring out the window. Then Vivian cleared her throat and I discovered her legs were equally spread. Teah had resumed talking about girl scouts. Nadia flapped her skirt audibly, then Vivian put my hand inside her thigh. A moment later, Nadia guided my hand between her legs as well.

Now, I must tell you, I was a bit conflicted at that moment. I certainly wasn't in the habit of giving girls hand jobs, and I had no idea how my friends in the front seat would react if they figured out what I was doing. Which they probably would. Then again, I owed the girls a favor, and just the day before I'd learned a few things from Ginger in the locker room at the Y. But the thought of touching Vivian, especially in a private area, revolted me. But she'd touched me moments before, and it wasn't half bad.

Slowly, gently, rhythmically I began to stroke their inner thighs. Nadia grabbed my hand and moved it even closer to her. Vivian placed her hand over mine and guided it onto her slit. She was wet. I slid my other hand over Nadia and found she was lubricating as well. Slowly and gently, I drew fluid from their vaginas and spread it onto their clits, just as I had with Ginger in the locker room. Both girls gasped and Teah stopped telling her girl scout story. To be frank, it was getting a little musky back there. Nadia and Vivian continued looking out the window, although Nadia opened hers a little bit. Window, that is.

Dan gave me a serious stare in the rear view mirror. I slowed my ministrations and threw him a puzzled look. Then Dan's eyebrows shot up and he returned his gaze to the road. A few seconds later, Teah jerked in her seat as if an insect had bitten her. Ben looked up from his book and immediately went bug-eyed. His jaw dropped like a safe thrown out of an airplane. A big safe.

This continued for another few mile markers, then Dan spotted an exit coming up. "Ben, would you drive?" he asked.

Ben cleared his throat and replied weakly that he would. Dan took the exit and a moment later, he and Ben got out of the vehicle and changed places. Teah made the unmistakable motion of removing her panties from under her sun dress. Just before Dan got in the SUV, she threw them out the doorway.

"Where am I going?" Ben asked.

"Just stay on the freeway until you get to exit 86," Dan advised, then he and Teah got tangled up in each other.

Ben pulled back on the freeway. Dan and Teah were oblivious. Nadia and Vivian each put an arm around my shoulders, so the sides of their breasts rubbed against me. By then I had three fingers in each girl: my large finger transferring fluid and rubbing, and the next two stroking their lips. Vivian was pressing on my hand pretty hard, so I increased the pressure on Nadia as well.

It was hard to say exactly what Dan and Teah were doing, but there seemed to be a lot more touching than kissing. The scent of hot pussy was really getting thick. Then I began a rotating motion on Nadia and she became the first to cum. Her back arched, her eyes closed, and she screamed like a mad woman. Ben nearly swerved out of his lane, but fortunately recovered in time. Then it was Vivian's turn; her body stiffened and she came off moaning, not at all like Nadia's screaming. Both of them came once more, in similar fashion, and then they relaxed. Vivian produced a box of tissues from her bag of purchases at the pit stop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.