Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning I woke up as usual and headed down to the Y for workouts. As I neared the locker rooms, I saw Ethan and Caitlin enter what used to be Men's, with three more girls and two naked guys right behind them. No one seemed to be using the former Women's room, however, so with some trepidation, that's where I went.

Inside, the former Women's room wasn't much different from the former Men's. Of course there were no urinals, but the tiles, lockers, and benches were the same. The showers had partitions rather than being open.

As usual I took a basket, unrolled my towel, and began changing into my suit. Then, an unusually tall girl parked beside me and began removing her clothes. I'd seen her practicing but we'd never spoken.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before," she remarked. There I stood in my underwear, looking straight ahead and eye-to-eye with her. She was fully 6' 2".

It took all my will power not to panic. I mean, there I was, caught in the Women's locker room! But somehow I managed to avoid turning beet red. Finally, I managed to stammer, "It was getting weird in the other room."

"You mean boys and girls changing together? It goes on over here as well," she replied casually. She had a gorgeous face and silky auburn hair, much longer than most swimmers. Without fanfare she removed her blouse and shorts.

"Lately, they've been doing a lot more than change clothes," I explained. By now, she was removing her bra and looking me straight in the eye. "Uh, hi, my name is Adam Jonson, by the way. I go to Bald Mountain."

"Hi, Adam, I'm Heather Quinn. I swim for Outer Midlands High School. I think I've seen you at some of the meets." Casually she dropped her panties and tossed them into her basket. "Are you going to finished getting undressed?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied. Then, I turned a little away from her and dropped my shorts. "Are you putting on a suit?"

"I haven't decided," Heather replied. "Do you think I should?"

"I wish everybody still wore a suit. Seeing naked people, or worse yet, being naked, just embarrasses me. I guess that makes me a wimp."

"Well, to tell you truth, it bothers me a bit, too," she responded, still completely naked and showing no signs of stress. "I brought a suit just in case, so I guess I'll wear it. Is this your suit? And are you going to take off your underwear?"

"Uh, yeah." This was getting weird but somehow I got my boxers off and tossed them in my basket. "Can I have my suit now?"

"Here, let me help you with it," Heather offered. Then, she sat on the changing bench, spread her fingers inside my suit, and held the waistband open for me.

"You want to dress me?"

"Sure, why not? You're the one who wants to wear a suit. And this is the only way I'm giving it to you."

I tried stepping into one leg hole and wobbled. Then, to make natters worse, two more tall girls entered the room: one blonde and clothed, the other brunette and naked. And of course, they took an immediate interest in watching Heather dress me.

"Hold my shoulders," Heather instructed. "And say hello to Ginger and Jasmine. They swim for Outer Midlands, too. Oh, and we all play volleyball. We're actually better at volleyball"

"I'm Jasmine," said the blonde with clothes.

"That makes me Ginger," explained the naked brunette.

Somehow, after steadying myself, I got one leg through the hole. But with Heather seated and leaning forward, her face was only inches from my dick! And with each passing moment, my dick was getting closer!"

"He has a nice one, don't you think?" observed the naked Ginger.

"How does it feel?" Jasmine wanted to know. Stripping rapidly, she was moments away from being naked herself.

Embarrassing as hell, I wanted to say, but then Heather began sliding one finger of her free hand up and down my member. "He feels nice," she observed. "Nice and hard and smooth."

"Can I try?" asked Jasmine.

"Sure," Heather replied, serving up my cock by lifting it from beneath. Jasmine copped a feel.

"Can we finish this?" I asked with some anxiety.

Heather continued stroking me. "What do you say, girls?" she asked.

"Never on the first date," Ginger replied.

"Bad luck, Adam; it's time for the other leg and no, not the middle one," Heather proclaimed. Somehow I got my other leg through the hole, then all three girls joined in pulling my suit up. Thank goodness it wasn't on backwards; we'd have been forced to repeat the procedure.

"Is that comfy, Adam, or should we help you with that third leg?" Jasmine wanted to know. She was completely naked now. I was speechless.

"No, me next," Heather urged, handing me her suit.

I was dumbfounded. I was frozen. I was feeling the inside of a girl's swimsuit. A very thin lycra suit that weighed at most a few ounces. With bra supports.

"Uh, OK," I stammered. Then I stuck both hands inside the suit and held it open for her.

This time, it was Heather standing and me seated. As she stepped one leg into her suit, there was no way to avoid seeing and smelling her pussy. Unlike most swimmers, she had pubic hair. Not much, but enough for effect. Her scent was powerful and exotic. I almost reached out to touch her as she'd touched me, but she stopped me by stepping into the other leg hole. Her legs were fantastic: long, thin, well muscled, and smooth. Very smooth.

"Well, pull up the straps," Heather commanded me. So I stood and pulled one strap over each shoulder.

"That's not comfy," she complained. "Arrange me."

"Where?"

"My tits. The suit is pinching them."

This couldn't be happening. But somehow, I slipped one hand inside her left cup and used the other to relax the fabric. Her breast was extremely firm, much as I supposed Vivian's to be, and much like those of other female athletes. Eventually, the fit seemed satisfactory, so I repeated the procedure on her other side.

"Now me," said Ginger, the one who'd walked in naked.

"Where's your suit?" I asked, wondering if this was a trick question.

"I'll get it," she replied, then she sauntered over to a rental basket.

"What about you, Jasmine? Do you need help with your suit as well?"

"No, I didn't bring one. My loss, unless you want to pretend. Or loan me yours."

"I'm kind of in a hurry to start my laps," I sputtered.

"Lapping on the first date isn't my style," she shot back. "But you're fast for a swim guy, aren't you? Oh, here's Ginger." And suddenly, my head was inside a girl's bathing suit! The business end!

Dutifully and carefully I pulled the suit off my head and held it open for Ginger. She, however, stood with her back to me. This meant that that I had to rotate her suit 180 degrees and reach around her to hold it. But more significantly it meant that my face was rubbing her butt!

"That's good, but could you not breathe so heavily?" Ginger asked. "I feel a strange draft."

"I'll try," I promised but the situation inside my suit was getting desperate. I'm not sure what was erotic about having my chin in some girl's butt crack but there it was. Oh yeah, it certainly was!

Eventually Ginger got her legs through the proper openings and I pulled up her suit. At that point, I couldn't resist feeling her hips and dragging my fingertips up her sides. Then I hooked her shoulder straps and adjusted her bra cups. And adjusted them. And adjusted them. And adjusted them. Like Heather's, they were firm as footballs but I was starting to view that in a more positive manner.

Ginger, meanwhile, had started rocking her butt across my hips. OK, across my cock. Heather and Jasmine seemed amused at this, and began massaging my shoulders and butt.

The tension inside my suit grew and grew. Oh baby, did it grow! Ginger writhed against me harder and harder, then Heather worked her hand inside my suit and it was all over. All over me; all over my suit; all over Ginger; and all over Ginger's suit. I was weak. I was ashamed. I was afraid. I was in heaven.

"Hey, no stopping," Ginger objected. "I'm still not comfy." Then she turned around and put my hand over her mons. "Here," she instructed.

At that point I was so gone it didn't matter. I sat on the changing bench, stretched the fabric of Ginger's suit downward, and turned her sideways. Then, I worked opened the leg hole and probed inside. I was certainly no expert at pussies, but I was pretty sure they weren't as warm and juicy as Ginger's all the time. Slowly and carefully, with my eyes closed, I began exploring her sex.

"Not there, higher," Ginger instructed. "Yeah, there. No, deeper. Not so hard. Yes. Faster. Slower. That's it. That's it. That's it! That's it! Oh!" she screamed, or words to that effect. She garbled the last part. She stiffened. She shook. She screamed. The echo reverberated throughout the room. By the time she quieted down, she'd drawn a considerable audience (considerable, that is, for seven o'clock on a Thursday morning at the Y). They applauded, though I wasn't sure for whom. I pretty much kept to myself.

"What do you think?" Heather asked Jasmine.

"I'd give him a five point six," Jasmine replied.

"No, I mean, do we want next?"

"Naw, we better swim some laps. That's what we came for."

"This suit is ruined," Ginger observed truthfully. The back was stained with semen and the front with pussy juice. Ginger stepped out of the suit, threw it in the trash, and remarked, "Well, it was on its last legs anyway. Let's go."

With that, the three volleyball players and one swimsuit left the locker room and began their laps. Their audience left as well, leaving me sitting on the changing bench with slop on my hands, slop on my thighs, and slop in my suit. I couldn't believe what had just happened, and what I'd just done. I was ashamed more than anything else. But I still needed to do my laps.

After a few moments reflection (and a quick check that no one was watching) I dashed to the shower and washed myself down. Frantically, I pulled off my suit, washed my dick, and gave the suit a good rinse. When I put the suit back on, it was wet - and therefore a uniform color - all over.

I was expecting more cheers and jeers when I entered the pool area, but everyone was busy with their workouts. So, I launched myself into the water and began my routine.

The water was just what I needed. Methodically I swam my laps, concentrating entirely on my movements, my breathing, my poise, and the flow of water around me. I barely knew anyone else was there or, for that matter, that the rest of the world existed. I was in my zone. It was great.

When the set was over I grabbed a towel and headed to the bleachers for a rest. I was sitting sideways, staring at the wall when Ginger came and sat beside me.

"I hope we didn't go too far with that," she began.

"Waddya mean?"

"Well, us girls were just goofing around, you know, just having fun. I hope you don't feel bad about it. Are you going to look at me?"

Of course, I knew she'd still be naked. But I kept my eyes level and turned to see her face. She was quite attractive, actually, especially all wet. It made her hair look sleek, and it accentuated her nose and cheeks.

"No, it's OK. That was my first time in, uh, that locker room. Is this sort of thing typical in there?"

"No, guys hardly ever use that room. I mean, it doesn't make any difference any more; there's no such thing as Men's and Women's. But most guys still go to the locker room that used to be theirs. What made you switch, by the way? Do you mind my asking?"

"Well, this is going to sound stupid, but there was too much funny business going on over there," I explained.

"Didn't work, huh? Do you always stare into a girl's eyes like that?"

"No, it's just that I don't know where else to look. I don't want to get caught looking where I shouldn't."

"What's your name? Adam?"

"Yes."

"Adam, you've already seen and touched pretty much all there is. If you want to look again, look. I don't mind looking at you, either. You're quite a hunk, you know."

"Yeah, people tell me that occasionally. I just work on my swimming, that's all." The pool water glistening on her tits gave them a certain radiance.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" Ginger asked.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Sorry? About what?" Then she moved closer to me, so our legs were touching. Our smooth, wet, slippery legs.

"Well, I mean, about making myself, uh, obvious."

"Obvious? I'm the one who's walking around naked, Adam. If anyone should feel obvious, it's me."

"So, do you?"

"Well, yeah, this is pretty new for me. If it weren't for this naked rule about volleyball, I probably wouldn't do it and we wouldn't be having this conversation. But since I do have to walk around naked, I expect to get reactions from guys. It would be depressing if I didn't. Anyway, won't you be competing naked yourself?"

"That's what they tell me."

"What about practice? We have to be naked for practice as well."

"Same here."

"So, what's with the suit? Are you shy?"

"Yeah, I guess. I just grew up always wearing clothes, you know? Everybody in my family wore clothes, everybody in my school, everybody in church. People even wore clothes on television, at least until recently."

"Well, I hope you get past this, Adam. I can see you're a great swimmer. It would be a shame if a little thing like a swimsuit kept you out of competition. Anyway, I hope you're not angry with us for what happened in the locker room."

"No, it's OK. It was going to happen sometime, I guess."

"What? Adam, was that the first time for you?"

"Uh, with a girl."

"Are you gay, then?"

"No."

"Oh. Ohmigosh. Oh, Adam, I'm sorry. Are you sure it's OK?"

"Yeah, it was kind of tense for me, but it was fun, too. Thank you."

"You wanna do it again?"

"Not today, that's for sure."

"OK, that's fine. Can I give you my number anyway?"

"My PDA is in my locker basket."

"Well, let's go in the locker room and exchange numbers then. I'll give you Heather's and Jasmine's too. The three of us always hang around together, and none of us are exclusive with guys."

"OK, but no funny business this time."

Ginger promised everything would be up and up, which I presumed to mean nothing arousing would happen. And it didn't. Until after we'd exchanged numbers and she gave me a big hug. But that was only for a moment, then we each headed back to the pool for another set. A small crowd had gathered around the locker room door, but we just passed them by.


The three girls worked out for another forty-five minutes, then packed up and headed wherever they were going for the day. I swam until pool time was up, and was therefore one of the last to leave. I had the locker room to myself except for some guy and his girlfriend showering together in the last stall. I left quietly, taking time only to read a notice someone had posted on both sides of the locker room door.

ATTENTION

Both locker rooms at the YPCA will be closed for renovation starting Friday before Labor Day. This is to remove the wall which currently divides the locker room in half, and to implement a new floor plan.

Please remove all personal items, including those stored in rental baskets, by closing time Thursday.

Members who wear clothing during Y activities, or while traveling to or from the Y, may change in the hallway, the parking lot, or regular activity areas.

Fortunately, I thought, school was about to start and the new gym would have its own pool. But I did clear out my rental basket.

I was on my way home when my PDA announced a call from Dan. I told it to accept the call using the car speakers.

"Adam, it's Dan," he began. Of course, I knew that, but some customs never change. And anyway, using the car speakers disabled the incoming video, so I wouldn't be distracted from the road.

"What's up?"

"I was hoping you could show up early today. We've been getting low output from our hydrogen still and I want to make sure we have enough fuel for the trip Friday."

I'd become somewhat of an expert on hydrogen stills the previous summer, when I worked as a helper for my uncle's still company. At least, I knew more than Dan did.

"How's fifteen or twenty minutes?" I asked.

"Great. See you then, then," he replied, and then he closed the connection.

Not ten seconds later, the PDA announced a call from Heather. I told the PDA to accept that one, too.

"Dan, it's Heather," she began. "I was just talking with Ginger. I'm really sorry if we freaked you out."

"It's OK," I replied.

"No, I mean, we thought you came in that locker room to mess around. And now it seems you came there because you didn't want to mess around."

"That's OK, Heather. I guess it's going to start happening everywhere."

"Well, thanks, but I'm still sorry. Hey look, are you doing anything this weekend?"

"I'm going up to Dhrystone Lake with some friends."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.