Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Wednesday - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning I went to swim practice at the Y as usual. The Y, however, had started to get whacky. In particular, Ethan and his girlfriend Caitlin were undressing near the center of the locker room formerly known as Men's. Caitlin was on the girl's swim team at Inner Outlands High School.

"Hi, Ethan. Hi Caitlin," I greeted them, "What's up?"

"Just practice," answered Ethan. And with that, he and Caitlin strolled out naked toward the pool.

I just stood and thought about that for a moment or two, then changed into my suit and started my laps. I didn't know Caitlin very well except that she was a good swimmer and built like it. Solid shoulders, well-muscled all over, trim and taut. She had attractive blonde hair cut short like most girl swimmers. And also like most swimmers, she was sleek and hairless everywhere else.

For the next hour I did laps as usual, concentrating mostly on my strokes and breathing. But even so, I couldn't help notice that several other swimmers were, like Ethan and Caitlin, practicing naked. It was hard to imagine everyone doing it, and even harder to imagine myself swimming and walking on deck completely naked.

When I finished my laps, Ethan and Caitlin followed me to the locker room. I went to fetch my locker basket, but they proceeded directly to the showers. Based on their giggles, they were at least washing each other and probably more. A few other swimmers went in and showered as usual.

I sat and waited for Ethan and Caitlin to finish, get dressed, and leave before I stripped down and headed for the showers myself. Two more girls entered the locker room while I was dressing, but I just minded my business and left.


From the Y, I drove directly to the medical building for my doctor's appointment.

"Hi, Adam. Ready for your appointment?" the receptionist asked.

Her name was Holly Dooley, and like receptionists almost everywhere, she worked naked. A glass wall divided her office from the waiting room, and the reception counter was glass as well. Holly had been Dr. Polk's receptionist ever since I was a little kid. Back then, of course, the wall was solid and Holly wore normal clothes. I liked things better that way but despite everything, Holly seemed completely at ease.

"Sure," I replied, checking out her haircut. It was some kind of buzz cut.

"OK, you're next in line. Please have a seat," she encouraged.

A few moments later, Nurse Riesing called my name. To my surprise, she was also completely naked. Well, except for her nursing hat.

"Hi, Adam," she began after leading me to the examining room. "You'll need to take off your clothes for the examination."

"Don't I get a robe, or a gown, or something?" I asked.

"I can get you a gown if you want," she replied, pulling on some latex gloves. "But most people don't bother any more. I'm not sure we have one your size."

"OK, then, skip it," I agreed reluctantly. But while I was undressing, I snuck a good look at Nurse Riesing and started to get a massive erection. She was much better looking that anyone her age ought to be. I knew she was older than my mom, for example.

"My, aren't we healthy today?" observed Nurse Riesing. "Perhaps this is an opportune moment for a sperm sample. Would you like me to take it from you?"

"Is this a test?" I wondered aloud.

"Yes, exactly," said the nurse. "I'll take that as affirmative." And within seconds, she was massaging my penis and holding a bottle near the tip. In an instant I not only filled the bottle, but spurted the overflow onto Nurse Riesing!

"I hope I passed," I stated upon recovering. "I'm not gay or anything."

"Oh no, it's not like that, " she assured me while opening a towelette. "We need to make sure you're shooting blanks, so that no girls get pregnant by accident. There, all clean. I used to spoil more uniforms that way."

"I don't have contraception in my injection," I told her. "I was going to ask for it today."

"That's OK, we'll process the sample anyway. And it was fun taking it, wasn't it? Now, I need to take your blood, some urine, and your vitals." Seconds later, she was jabbing my forearm with a syringe, then she took my blood pressure and temperature. Finally, she held something that looked like a Mason jar with a handle in front of my penis.

"OK, go," she urged.

"You want me to pee right here?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure, as long as you're naked anyway," she replied. "We could use the lavatory down the hall but I'd still have to watch you."

"I don't think I can go like this," I had to insist.

"OK, please step on the scale. Looks like 6 feet, 2 inches, 181 pounds," she announced. It was all very clinical, but even so it was unsettling to move around the office naked, especially with a naked woman present.

"Now, let's shoot for 180, shall we?" And once again, there was the Mason jar thing.

"I really don't think..."

"Oh nonsense! Turn your head to the left and cough."

"Doesn't Doctor Polk usually do that?"

"What goes on between me and the doctor is none of your concern. Now turn!"

Turn I did, but Nurse Riesing didn't perform the examination I expected. Instead, she grabbed my abs and gave them a strong inward push. I went.

"Very good, Adam," she exclaimed with some delight. Then, she then picked up a clipboard.

"OK, Adam, you told me one factor you want to change. Here's a checklist of others you might want. Look it over, check each one you might want, and then Doctor Polk will talk to you. Is that OK?"

I said that it was and with that, Nurse Riesing took her leave. I turned my attention to the checklist.

Injection Factors

Mandatory
_____Common diseases

Yes/No
_____Contraception, Male (Includes AIDS and STD)
_____Contraception, Female (Includes AIDS and STD)

-5 to +5 (0 = birth normal)
_____Hair, Cranial
_____Hair, Body
_____Fat Retention
_____Cellulite
_____Water Retention
_____Musculature
_____Breast Size
_____Breast Firmness
_____Penis Size
_____Skin Renewal
_____Pigmentation
_____Libido

The first item, disease immunity, was obvious as well as mandatory. Male Contraception: I had to get that in order to satisfy my mom. Even though I kept the hair on my head short, I didn't want it gone. Body hair: No, I didn't want to start shaving for meets. My Fat Retention, Water Retention, and Musculature were already tuned for maximum performance within the limits allowed for competition. I didn't want breasts. As to the remaining items, I decided to ask the doctor about them.

I was prepared (or should I say braced) for Doctor Polk to be as naked as Nurse Riesing, but he was wearing some kind of skin suit with a lab coat over it.

"Good morning, Adam," he began. "How's it going?"

"OK, I guess."

"That's fine, just fine," Doctor Polk stated with some enthusiasm. "I see the nurse has taken your measurements and fluids; that's fine, just fine. Are you feeling OK?"

"Pretty good," I replied.

"Good, that's fine, just fine. Let's have a look at you, eh?" And with that, he checked eyes, ears, heart, lungs, and reflexes using all the usual implements, recording each result in his database.

"It says here you're due to review injection factors," he noted. I already knew that. "Of course, we'll recalculate everything based on today's tests, but do you want to make any other changes? Let me see your checklist, there."

I gave him the checklist.

"Hmmm, male contraception: Yes, I'm sure you'll be needing that sooner or later. In fact, I'm surprised you don't have it already. Fine, just fine. Anything else? I see you left some of the questions blank."

"Well, yeah, uh, maybe penis size. My, uh, mom suggested it."

"A lot of young guys are doing it," Doctor Polk said. "Actually, a lot of older guys are doing it, too. Ahem. You seem to have a pretty good head start, though. How much bigger do you want?"

"I'm not real sure," I responded. "But my mom thinks I ought to do it, and I just found out yesterday that swim team is going to be naked this year. I wouldn't want to look, uh, small."

"Do you generally wear pants?" the doctor asked.

"Uh, yeah," What kind of question was that?

"And you dive at the start of a race, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, given those factors, you probably shouldn't get too aggressive for now. Hmm. Maybe a +3, how does that sound?"

I had no idea what +3 meant, except that it was the middle of a one to five scale.

"Yeah, OK. What's Cellulite?"

"That's that wrinkly stuff that forms behind the thighs and butt. You got wrinkly thighs and butt?

"I dunno."

"Stand up and turnaround. You don't," judged the doctor.

"What about Skin Renewal?"

"Well, basically, we trick the body into growing a new skin. People are usually 35 or 40 years old before they need that. Nurse Riesing had it, for example, and now she has the skin of a 25-year-old. But your skin looks fine for now."

"Is it the same deal with Pigmentation?" I wondered.

"Well, that controls how dark your skin will be. -5 is an albino; +5 is pretty much the blackest guy on Earth. Do you have trouble with sunburn?"

"Sometimes"

"Well, how about +1, then? That'll cut down on the sunburn and give you a nice overall tan."

"Uh, I always wear a suit at the pool, or the beach, or whatever," I interjected.

"Well, even so, this will give you a permanent, uniform, overall tan. Is that what you want?"

"Yeah, OK, " I replied. "What's Libido?"

"Oh, that means sex drive. How many hours a day are you erect?"

This was getting weird; I sure wasn't going to admit having a hard on for several hours a day. The words, "Fifteen or twenty minutes," somehow escaped my lips.

"Oh my, that's way below average, especially with the way people dress these days. We'll need to fix that. How about stamina?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you cum as frequently as you'd like? And what about the quantity?"

"The quantity?

"Do you want bigger loads?"

How do you answer a question like that? "I don't cum too often, or very much," I explained.

"Say no more," said Doctor Polk. "OK, anything else?"

"Like what?" I mean, we'd reached the end of the list.

"Well, there are always new things coming out. Pointed ears; vampire fangs; that sort of thing. No? I didn't think so. I can't prescribe the psychiatric stuff but I can give you a recommendation if you're having a problem. Depressed? Inhibited? Excitable? Overly angry? Trouble sleeping? No? Well, if there's nothing else, it's been good to see you again. Schedule your injection for Friday and if nothing comes up, I'll see you again in six months. OK?"

"Fine with me," I said. "Can I get dressed now?"

"Oh, that's right, you said you wear clothes. Sure, go ahead and get dressed. See you in six months," he said, and then I was alone.

After he left I put on my clothes and headed toward to the receptionist's window. Nurse Riesing was chatting with a lab technician in the hallway, and I nearly ran into her. Holly gave me an appointment at nine o'clock Friday and I headed out to the car.


I was just walking across the parking lot when my PDA signaled a call from Dan, "What's up?" I answered.

"Hey, Adam, listen. My aunt and uncle were supposed to be visiting this weekend, but now they can't make it. So my folks say we can have the cottage. You wanna drive up to the lake for the weekend?"

"Oh man, that'd be great," I replied. "I gotta ask my mom, though. She or my dad might have something planned. Who else is coming?"

"Ben is coming for sure, and Teah says she'll come as long as she's not the only girl. Is there anyone you can ask?"

"What about Ben?"

"Ben's not a girl."

"No; I mean, is Ben bringing anyone?"

"We're working on that. So, you gonna ask your mom?"

"No Dan, I don't date my mother."

"For permission."

"Definitely. I'll call you back."

Now, I could have called my mom in a matter of seconds. In retrospect, I probably should have. Things might have turned out different. But since I was only a few blocks from her real estate office, I decided to surprise her with a visit just because I hadn't done it for a while.

Within minutes I was at the office. Then I was at the naked receptionist, who told me my mom was at her desk. Then I went back to find her. And witnessed the most shocking revelation of my young life! My mom's head was on the body of a naked woman!

"Mom?" I asked incredulously.

The naked body jerked, then dropped its pencil. "Hi, Adam," the head answered nervously. "Well, I guess this is quite a surprise."

"Mom, is that you? And where are your clothes?"

"Yes, Adam, it's me, and my clothes are out in the car. Let's go in the conference room and talk about it, OK?"

I said sure, it was OK, even though it wasn't. I was in such a state of shock that I just followed her lead. But I regretted that decision the moment she stood up and began leading me to the conference room. I mean, there was my mother's naked back, naked butt, naked thighs, and naked everything strolling though a public place, with me just a few feet behind! I tried keeping my eyes on the back of her head but then I kept bumping into things. And worse, the more I though about not looking at her, the bigger and harder my dick became! And this was my mother!

Mom ushered me into the conference room, closed the door, and sat down. Her boobs were kind of resting on the conference table. How could I look? How could I not look? How could this be happening?

"Adam, first I want to apologize for the way this happened. Obviously, at some point, I was going to tell you about this, but I knew it would upset you and I kept putting it off."

"How long have you been doing this? Is it every day? And why? Does Dad know?"

"OK, Adam, here's the story. I've been selling real estate for quite a while, and our family has a good income because of it. I used to sell about 50 houses a year, which is about one a week. Well, last year I sold 35. Then in the first three months of this year, I sold 5. And it's not because of a lousy market; housing sales generally are up."

"There was no mystery why this was happening. We had 18 agents, of which 15 were dressing conservatively and 3 were going naked. All 15 conservative agents had declining sales, and all the naked agents had increasing sales. The national office confirmed the same trend; most home buyers enjoy having a naked agent to look at."

"Well, you can like the facts or dislike the facts, but you can't deny them. Four more agents started working naked, and all four had banner sales the first month. So your dad and I talked it over, and I changed my injection factors, and here I am. Sales are great, by the way. It's kind of embarrassing sometimes but I'm gradually getting over that."

I was stunned. "So, you get up in the morning, get dressed, send us kids to school, then drive over here and take your clothes off?"

"Yes, that's about it."

"How do your clothes end up in the car?"

"I take 'em off in the parking lot and throw 'em in the trunk. We found out it freaks the clients if we open a closet and they see our clothes hanging there."

"So you strip right there in the parking lot?"

"Look, Adam, I know this is hard for you. But think about it. A client comes to the office, we get introduced, we talk about their needs, and then select some properties. Then we walk out to the car, drive to property, and I show them around. So I'm naked in the parking lot anyway. What difference does it make?"

"And Dad thinks all this is OK?"

"Adam, your dad is an airline pilot. Every day he works with naked flight attendants, naked tickets agents, and now even naked security agents. Occasionally he gets a naked co-pilot. So he understands the place of nakedness in the workplace. What's the matter, Adam? I haven't seen you fret like this since the third grade."

"You're my MOM! Where am I supposed to look?"

"Adam, look wherever you like. Hundreds of people see me naked every day. You're my son. I bore you; I nursed you; I gave you baths; I changed your dirty diapers. It's as natural as life can be. Now, what brought you here in the first place?"

"Dan wants to know if I can go up to the lake with him this weekend."

"Adam, stop staring out that window and look at me. I mean, these are just boobs, that's all. You sucked on 'em several times a day for almost two years. I realize you probably don't remember that, but it's your loss, not my problem. Surely you see boobs every day. That girl you were with yesterday was showing. Now, who else is going?"

"Dan's inviting Ben and Teah as well as me," I replied. "But he's hoping Ben and I can find some girls to come along, because Teah doesn't want to be the only one."

"You asked for contraception this morning, right?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.