Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 1: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Monday - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was the last week of summer vacation but for that one day, at least, life was good. I was at the pool soaking up rays with my two friends, Ben Daire and Dan Thatte. Dan's new girlfriend Teah Schurt was with us. My name is Adam Jonson.

The three of us guys had been together all through high school. Dan was the shortest, maybe 5' 10" or so, and he was definitely the ladies man. He had a slender build and a friendly disposition that girls just went for. At 6' 2" I was the tallest and the bulkiest, because I spent so much time working out for the swim team. I was OK with girls but I'd never dated a lot. Ben was the gadget man of the group and also the skinniest, even though he was six feet tall. He liked girls but was awkward with them. We were all beginning our Senior years.

Teah was starting her junior year. She was a little shorter than Dan, and quite thin. Her hair was light brown and hung to her shoulder blades. Somehow, she never got a tan and never got burnt. She was pleasant but shy, meticulous about her appearance, a bit sheltered and innocent. Except that nobody could be that innocent.

The breeze was warm and the air was sweet. It was just a perfect lazy, hazy, crazy day of summer. I tipped my hat over my face and felt the sun caress my shoulders.

It was the biggest swim meet of the year: the conference finals. Attendance at swim meets was usually sparse, but for this event the whole school has showed up to watch. The announcer called my event, 200 Meter Individual Medley, and then my name, Adam Jonson, Bald Mountain High School. I confidently strode out of the locker room and onto the starting block.

Then suddenly, everyone was laughing! I looked around without a clue, and the crowd laughed harder! Then, I realized the awful truth. Somehow, in the excitement of the meet, I'd forgotten my suit! Every cell in my body wanted to rush back into the locker room, but the starter had already called the event! I had no choice but to mount the block and wait for the starting signal.

An eternity later, the signal blew and I jumped into the relative safety of the water. My entry was almost perfect - hardly a splash - but this provided the crowd a perfectly clear view of my butt! They, as I began my butterfly, I realized my naked ass would be clearly visible and pulsing with each stroke!

But someone else was in my lane! A girl with spiky black hair and olive skin, naked from head to toe except for a pair of swim goggles! I lunged forward, hoping against all hope to avoid a collision, and then she dived! I began swimming over her, then she grabbed my dick and held on for dear life!

This was the biggest meet of the year. I had to continue! So I kicked and stroked as hard as I could, dragging her along until it was time for my turnaround. Then, lady luck stepped in. The naked girl couldn't match my turnaround and I left her behind.

Except that she'd given me the biggest erection of my life! And this leg was the backstroke! My dick was poking above the water like a periscope, and the crowd was chanting, "Stroke, stroke, stroke," in unison with my swimming! If only I could make the turnaround and start the breaststroke! A least then, only my butt would be on display.

Turnaround! Incredibly, I still held the lead! Swimming breaststroke, my butt was even more exposed than during the butterfly, but I held the lead! Then the naked chick was there again, floating on her back, legs open, right in front of me! There was no time to go around! I'd have to run her over!

Oh no! As I tried to slide over her body, my dick got stuck in her! There was no shaking her off; she was grabbing my neck! Desperately I spun a few times, hoping she would lose her grip. And she did!

Now it was time for the last turnaround and then freestyle. The naked chick tried to grab me again but I passed her so fast that she had no chance. I was swimming like a jet ski! Then, the starting block loomed just within my reach! I tapped it, and the crowd roared because not only had I won; I'd set a new conference record!

Ecstatic, I leapt out of the pool and strutted over to receive my medal. Only to remember once again that I'd forgotten my suit! The laughter was cruel and unceasing! How would I ever live this down?

The naked chick was holding my trophy! Apparently, she was the presenter! And from the way she was approaching me, I think she was planning more than a peck on the cheek! My dick was bigger than the trophy!

Then, Ben was talking. "Looks like you're having a good time there, bud," he remarked. I pulled my hat off of my face and glanced over at him.

"Uh, you want another towel?" Ben asked.

"I haven't been in the water," I reminded him.

"Maybe you shoulda been," he observed. "At least sit up, OK?"

I looked down at my briefs, saw the problem, and sat up. Then I put the towel on my lap. It wasn't a good day for wearing Speedos.

"So, what time are you supposed to show up for registration?" Ben wanted to know.

"Thanks, I've been trying not to think about school. It's in the afternoon, though. One o'clock, I think. Why?"

"Mine's in the morning. I thought maybe I could bum a ride, but no big deal. Dan, what about you?"

"Morning. I'll pick you up on the way."

"Me too," said Teah.

"You, too," said Dan.

"Is that bitch Vivian still over there?" I asked no one in particular, hoping I wouldn't have to shift around to look. She'd be on the east deck, of course, where the naked kids hung out. We were on the west.

"Yeah, it looks like she's playing cards with that friend of hers Crystal and that guy who rode up on the Harley. Maybe that'll keep her busy," Ben volunteered. He was more into watching the shenanigans over there than I was. I mean, some of those kids were so flipping flagrant. Then there was Vivian.

"What time is it?"

"Quarter to four. Whatsa matter, too hard to turn around?"

"No, I'm getting up to take a few dives," I replied. And so, after a few preliminary checks, I stood up, stretched, and headed for the diving boards. At least the lines weren't long.

A moment later, I felt two objects press against my back. Then came a dreaded female voice: "Hey, watch who you're bumping into, Yonson. This ain't The Program, you know." I hate it when people pronounce my name that way.

"I didn't bump into you. You bumped into me," I responded without turning around. "Anyway, why are you in this line? This is for the high dive."

"I keep lookin' for the big one, you know? Hey, watch out, you're about to bump me again. Whatsa matter Yonson, you need to make room for sumthin' up there?" she taunted. "Turn around; lemme see."

"No, I wasn't making room for anything. I didn't even move," I replied. "Look, I'm trying to prepare for this dive. Let me think, OK?"

"What, now you can't think when I'm around? Or is it all the time? Would it help if I jumped up and down in front of you?"

"Yeah, maybe it would," I answered, spotting my pal Ethan at the head of the line. Ethan was on the swim team with me.

"Hey Ethan," I called. "Come here a minute, would you? You can trade places with this spiky, black-haired, naked person who bumps into people from behind."

Vivian somehow missed the comeback and seconds later she was climbing the ladder to the high dive. She was firm and taut, I'll give her that. She was muscular as well, though a bit too much for my taste. And fairly tall: about 5' 10". Ethan seemed to enjoy the view, but I just looked around.

"Has she ever dived from up there?" Ethan asked after she reached the platform.

"Damned if I know," I replied. "Seems like it'd rip her tits off, even if they are as hard as a football."

"How'd you know that?" Ethan asked. "You two been feeling each other up?"

"Hardly. I mean, they have that shape, and you can see it when she walks. And she keeps bumping into me."

"Why, does she like you?"

"Get real," I replied. "OK, let's see this. Here she goes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.