Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Part 8: Labor Day

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8: Labor Day - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Vivian fell asleep pretty quickly. Not that I blamed her: I was pretty tired myself. But at least having the first watch gave me time to think.

After everything we'd been through that day, being naked for swim team seemed like a pretty small problem. Being naked still felt odd, but I was getting used to it. The boat, the restaurant, the beach, strolling around the town of Oval Point: being naked for any of them hadn't really mattered a whole bunch. The incredible fact was that most people just didn't seem to care. The biggest issue was in my own head.

Trying to save the boat had been a bonehead decision. Vivian was right: You don't risk human life to save an object. But why did she jump in to save me, and then discard her lifeline? It was so unlike my previous opinion of her! Did she really like me that much? Was there a helping nature hidden under that façade?

Surviving our time in the lake was sheer luck. We could very easily have been swamped by a wave, exhausted by exposure, or never drifted near land.

Now? Surely the lake was too populated for us to remain stranded long. We were almost certainly in the national forest and wildlife preserve, which was wilderness and off-limits. But eventually, someone would pass by.

Vivian? I felt I understood her much better now, but I wasn't sure I could help her, or even try. She was certainly high-maintenance, and probably not high-payback.

From time to time I saw small animals in the shadows, but none came near our camp. It got a little chilly and I was able to pee in the bushes rather than the lake.

After what seemed like two hours, I woke Vivian.

"Your turn," I informed her.

"Mmmf. Did you peek?"

"No, I was a perfect gentleman."

"I bet you were, Yonson, I bet you were. OK, how long were you up?"

"About two hours. I burned five logs."

"OK. Do I have to promise not to peek?"

"You can if you want. I'm not going to be checking up on you." And with that, I was out.

I took a watch in the middle of the night, then another just before dawn. Once there was sufficient light, I started gathering more logs. By the time Vivian woke, I had enough firewood to last until noon.

"Any of those rations left, Yonson?"

"Dried biscuits, little hot dogs in a can, canned pudding, some small stuff."

"Whadja do with the tampons and condoms?"

"Gave 'em to the forest animals."

"Give me a biscuit and a pudding."

"OK, here. I'm gonna take a walk down to the lake."

"Can you wait for me?"

"OK," I replied, opening a can of little hot dogs.

After we finished eating, we made our way down to the stream bed and washed ourselves. I'm not sure why Vivian couldn't have gone herself; she didn't try anything with me. The sun was coming up warm and the sky was clear. It was going to be a beautiful day.

Back at the camp, I tried throwing leaves on the fire to make more smoke. It worked pretty well for a while. At least, all the smoke didn't blow into the trees.

"So, Yonson. I guess you're pretty sure you're going to college next year."

"Yep. I'd like to do it on a scholarship but I'll go anyway."

"Have you picked a major?"

"Not really. Phys Ed, maybe. Aeronautics."

"How do you do that? Pick a major, I mean."

"It's just a subject you like well enough to make a life of it."

"I have no idea what subject I'd like. Just a nice car, nice apartment, and security."

"Nice clothes?"

"I don't know about that. I'm makin' my mind up year to year."

"What about this year?"

"Don't own any clothes; don't feel like buyin' any. What you see is what you get."

"You can take a test, you know. To find some subjects you might like."

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"You talk to the college counselors: Ms. Watt or Mr. Weir."

"They both hate me."

"Nadia thinks they hate her, too. She thinks it's because she doesn't wear a blouse."

"Well, if Nadia freaks 'em out, I'm gonna freak 'em out worse."

"You can probably find the same tests on the Web."

"That fire could use another log and some more leaves. My turn," Vivian said. She got up to feed the fire and I laid back to watch the clouds and rest.

I was just getting mellow when Vivian stepped across me and sat on my stomach.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I was thinking about that good time we had last night."

"What about it?"

Vivian said nothing but she began gently stroking my abs my ribs, my nipples. Then she took my hands and put them on her hips. She ground her pussy against my abs a little bit, releasing a wisp of feminine scent. Gently I caressed her hips, her thighs, her inner thighs.

Suddenly she leaned forward, pressing her lips and her nipples against mine. We worked our jaws and our lips, smelling each other's steamy breath. I stroked her back, her butt, her sides, her breasts. My ever-hard cock was pressed between us, growing even harder as we rocked.

Vivian rose to her knees, slid back, and began descending onto my cock. I jumped as her vagina enveloped the head, then gasped in ecstasy as she slowly absorbed the shaft. The whole time she was gently rocking her hips, and flexing and releasing her pussy walls. I grabbed her thighs, then worked my way toward her mound.

She was fully on me as my fingers reached her clit. Rhythmically and in unison we ground at each other's sex. With pressure building, I watched Vivian's trembling mouth pulsate as she breathed deeper and deeper. Her eyes were squeezed shut and watering. Then, as I felt myself starting to cum, I closed my own eyes and pressed harder on her delicate folds.

The first pulse was enormous. The second was larger. Then they became more rapid, almost continuous. I could feel the fluid entering Vivian's slot and flowing back out. Then Vivian gasped, moaned, and screamed in quick succession. We were almost completely unaware of our surroundings. Then, as I started to ebb, the earth seemed to move. I sensed a deep roar and a strong sudden wind.

I opened my eyes and instantly became disoriented. The sky parted, the wind increased, and something large began falling toward us: something with NewsChannel 17 painted on the bottom!

"This can't be happening," I uttered as Vivian rolled off of me. Then, before we could move, the chopper landed and two people came running out: a cameraman in a coverall and a news reporter wearing a very fancy hairdo, elaborate makeup, and running shoes. Standing just to one side of us, she began speaking into her microphone:

"This is Wendy Ahern of NewsChannel 17 reporting live from Dhrystone Lake," she began breathlessly. "Stay with us to learn if these are the two students reported missing in yesterday's storm. But first, this announcement."

A third man had emerged from the helicopter with a clipboard. "You kids OK?" he asked.

"How long have you been filming?"

"Oh don't worry, we got the last six or eight minutes, both live and on tape. We got a great story and some great footage, here. You kids are going to be famous. Oh, here we go."

"Wendy Ahern back at Dhrystone Lake for NewsChannel 17," the reporter began. "We've just landed near the two young people you've been watching."

Suddenly, Ahern pointed the microphone at Vivian and me, and the cameraman zoomed in. I began to wonder just how much cum we were wearing, then Ahern started her interview.

"Are you Adam Jonson and Vivian Vivichelli, and were you swept away from the Thatte cottage in yesterday morning's storm?"

"That's right, on both counts," I replied. The sun was in my eyes.

"Do you know that you traveled fifteen miles over open water to reach this spot?"

"No, we only know that the wind and the waves propelled us for hours, and that we held each other above water."

"Two young lovers bound together in dangerous circumstances, each depending on the other for survival," gasped Ahern. "What a story! That's what America is all about, viewers. How long have the two of you been stranded here?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.