Darwin High - Cover

Darwin High

Copyright© 2004 by Michaelangelo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rico was the school's biggest nerd. His best friend, Jimmy, was the king of the school. Jimmy's sister, Heather, was Rico's unrequited love. Could Jimmy and Heather help Rico survive his senior year? Note: this story takes a bit to develop. Hopefully, it will be worth it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the fine person who first coined the term "gobsmacked". No other word could accurately describe what happened to me at that moment.

I was gobsmacked.

She was awash in afternoon sunbeams, creating a halo around her which led me to think I had been blessed to meet my first real live angel. Long, silken blonde hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. Green eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. Light bronze skin that looked smooth as satin. A smile to make grown men quiver.

Being only 8 years old, I had no real conception of love at first sight. But instantly, fantasies of fair maidens in distress needing a Prince Charming to save them from their plight sprung forth in my head.

It took a moment for me to remember that I had the power of speech.

"Um... nice to, um, meet you, uh, Heather."

Her smile widened. I began to wonder if perhaps she needed any vital organs donated to her, which I was more than happy to provide Her father's words broke the spell.

"Well, kids, let's go eat. You guys can hang out tomorrow, OK?"

"OK, Dad," Jimmy said. "See you tomorrow, Rico!"

"See ya," I said.

"Bye, Rico. Nice to meet you," Heather said.

"Um..." I stammered. "You too."

She smiled and followed her father and brother to their house.

I stayed standing there in my backyard for a few minutes, thinking about the angel I'd just met. Like I said, 8 years old is way too young to be thinking about romance. All I knew was that, if Heather had asked me to jump off a cliff, I would have lept before it occurred to me that maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea.

At some point, my wits returned to me. I picked up my cars and went inside the house. My mom was still at the table, doing her homework. She looked up when I came in.

"Did you have a good time with Jimmy?" she asked.

"Yeah. He seems pretty cool. And I met his dad and, um..."

"Um, what?" she asked.

"And, uh, his sister Heather."

"Ah," my mother said. "Is she nice?"

"I guess," I said.

"Is she pretty?"

"MOM!"

"Well?"

I shrugged. "I guess so."

My mom laughed. "It's OK if you think she's pretty, Rico. I didn't ask if you were going to marry her or anything."

That pulled a reluctant smile from me. "I know."

My mom closed her book and got up. "Well, go put your cars away and wash up for dinner. Your dad and brother should be back soon and they're picking up Chinese food."

I went to my room and put my Hot Wheels back in their case and got ready for dinner. When I went back into the kitchen, my mom handed me some plates and I helped her set the table for dinner.

"You know, Rico," my mom said, "I'm glad that you're finally making some friends. I know it hasn't been easy for you since we moved here, but I think that once you make one friend, you'll find it easy to make more friends."

"Yeah, I hope so," I said.

But somehow, I wasn't convinced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.