Darwin High - Cover

Darwin High

Copyright© 2004 by Michaelangelo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rico was the school's biggest nerd. His best friend, Jimmy, was the king of the school. Jimmy's sister, Heather, was Rico's unrequited love. Could Jimmy and Heather help Rico survive his senior year? Note: this story takes a bit to develop. Hopefully, it will be worth it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I was in the backyard playing with my Hot Wheels when I saw someone walk up to me. Since most people only approached me to inflict bodily harm, I immediately assumed attack position: Duck and Cover.

When a few seconds passed without anything impacting my body, I looked up and saw a kid I didn't recognize standing over me.

"Hi. My name's Jimmy. Whatcha doing?"

I looked at him in astonishment. This was the first kid since I'd moved here that spoke to me voluntarily without describing to me how they were going to beat me up. I untucked myself and stood up.

"Hi. I'm Rico. I'm just playing with my cars."

"Cool!" Jimmy looked down at my collection. "Wow! You have the General Lee!"

I nodded and pointed. "I also have Starsky and Hutch's car, Baretta's, the Bandit's, and BJ's rig. And I have the Millenium Falcon inside."

"Really? I have the X-Wing and Tie Fighter. I'm hoping I get Boba Fett's ship for my birthday."

"When's that?" I asked.

"Next month," Jimmy said. "I'll be 9."

"Cool," I said. "Did you guys just move here?"

Jimmy nodded. "We just moved in across the alley. My dad's a Dallas policeman, and my mom's a nurse at Parkland Hospital. We just moved here from Rowlett."

"Rowlett? Where's that?"

"It's like, um, next to Garland. It's pretty far from here. But this new house is a lot bigger. I get my own room now."

"Your own room?" I asked. "You have a brother?"

He shook his head. "A twin sister. Heather. She's with my mom shopping. They'll be back soon. My dad's inside with my grandpa and uncle getting everything moved in. He said it was

OK if I went into the backyard, so I did and I saw you playing."

[For those of you wondering (OK, none of you were wondering, but too damn bad), we had just moved into a new subdivision. So there were no fences enclosing the backyards.]

"You shared a room with your sister?"

"Yeah. It sucked, cause we were always fighting and stuff. There wasn't a lotta room in our room, and we were always getting into each other's stuff. So my parents decided to get something bigger. Plus, my mom's pregnant. So, I guess they decided to get someplace with enough room for when the baby's born."

"Wow. I have a younger brother. His name's Gerald. He's 4. He and my dad went to my aunt's house."

"Cool."

"Hey, do you wanna come inside and get a Fudgesicle?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

We went inside. My mom was in the kitchen, studying. She was working a full-time job and going to school at night, so I didn't get to see her a lot except on the weekends. She looked up when she hear me come in.

"Hey, Rico. Who's this with you?"

"Hey, Mom. This is Jimmy. He and his family just moved into the house across the alley. Can we have some Fudgesicles?"

My mom smiled at us. "Sure. Help yourself."

I grabbed us a couple of popsicles, kissed my mom on the cheek, and went back outside. I gave

Jimmy one and we sat down in my backyard, sucking on frozen chocolate milk and talking. Pretty soon, Jimmy's dad came outside and spotted us. He walked over.

"Been looking for you, sport. I thought you were gonna stay in the backyard."

Jimmy and I jumped up as he came into the backyard.

"Hey, Dad. Sorry, but I saw Rico here and we got to talking. We went inside to get Fudgesicles."

Jimmy's dad held his hand out to me and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Rico."

"Nice to meet you, sir. I hope I didn't get Jimmy in trouble."

Jimmy's dad laughed. "No, he's not in any trouble. Just make sure you let me know where you are, OK, sport?"

Jimmy nodded. "Sure, Dad."

"Anyway," Jimmy's dad continued, "I came to let you know that your mother and sister are back and are getting dinner ready. I hope you didn't spoil your appetite with that popsicle."

"What are we having?" Jimmy asked.

"Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn."

Jimmy rubbed his stomach. "Nope, my appetite is A-OK!"

We all laughed. Just then, someone came running out of Jimmy's house and up to us.

"Daddy? Jimmy? Mom says to come and eat."

"Rico? This is my sister, Heather"

She turned and smiled at me.

"Hi, Rico. Nice to meet you."

My world stopped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.