If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

I slowly opened my eyes to peak at Mom and not seeing a weapon in her hands I asked, "Is everything ok Mom?"

"Yes, I just need to take Sue to the sitter before I have to go to work."

"Um, Ok!" I was still worried as I gently woke little sis, then Mom told us, "I hated to wake you Sue, you guys look so 'cute' cuddled together, but we need to go or I'll be late for work."

"Ok Mom I'll be right out." As Mom left the room Sue removed her hand from my shorts,

"God! Jim... My hand was still holding your Cock, Shit! If she saw that we'd be dead."

"I know you better get going Mom's in a hurry."

Sue was looking at her hand with the dried cum on it, "Oh! I better wash my hands first though." I got a sweet kiss, as she rushed out of the bedroom.

"See you later."

I decided on a shower, then a bite to eat before I headed back to the farm. I was just starting for the door when the phone rang...

"Hello! Hello!"

"Click!"

"Dawn?" I was saying to the dial tone.

Maybe that was Dawn calling, probably to talk to Sue. After all she was mad at me, not Sue.

I wait for another ten minutes before giving up on her calling back. Then I left for George an Martha's.

I decided to cut across the fields, the irrigation had not been changed since I left so I wanted to move it. I also didn't want to disturb anyone at the house, as it had been a trying day for them.

After I finished with the irrigation it was back to stackin, then out to load the truck again. We were getting close to being done moving the bales of hay. I stopped working at dusk and I was feeling better. Nothing like hard work to fix a broken heart... Well, Not completely.

I went to the bunkhouse, Striped down and laid on the bed... Mmm! I drifted of to sleep with my face buried in the pillow and Christy's fragrance filling my senses.

I must be getting used to that Rooster, either that or he was late this morning for it was six-thirty before I awoke. After hitting the Head and a shower, I was ready to go. I worked out for about forty-five minutes, then off to load up the remaining bales of hay.

It was pushing noon when I saw Martha walking out to the fields towards me.

"Hello Jim!"

"Hi Martha, how's Christy doing today?"

"Much better, the change in her after talking to the Doctor, Well! Thank you so much for talking to me about, Um! Everything."

"It wasn't something I wanted to do. But it was something I felt I had to do."

"I know it was hard for you to do. Everything went well at the Doctors and we should have the test results this afternoon, I Hope!"

"That's good! I'm sure Christy's worried, so the sooner the better."

"Yes she is worried but she's feeling good enough that she made lunch that's why I came out here to get you."

Mmm! That sounded good, I was hungry. On the way to the house Martha told me that George still didn't know and she wanted to keep it that way for now.

When I entered the kitchen and Christy turned to look at me smiling... Oh My God! My heart stopped. There was a Radiant Glow surrounding her, Wow! I felt chills down my spine! I wanted to throw my arms around this vision before me.

"Sit down and I'll serve you." Her voice was cheerful and happy.

"Thanks." I said my voice faltering as the tears were appearing. I rushed out the back door sitting down on the porch steps, Shit! Seeing her like that, after all she had been through!

"Jim, I'm sorry about you girlfriend." Martha said as she joined me on the steps and gave me a hug.

"My Girlfriend?" I asked as I was getting myself back under control.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll work out ok."

"Martha that's not what happened, it was Christy, God! Looking so happy even after all that she's been through!"

Well that did it, now I had us both crying. After a few minutes Martha looked up at me saying,

"Oh my, Jim! Christy thinks your 'mad' at Her."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she said you hated her and then she ran upstairs crying."

"Can you get her to come out and talk to me Martha?"

"Jim, you'd better just go up and talk to her, I don't think I could get her to come down."

As I walked through the kitchen I smelled the meal Christy made and I hoped this talk wouldn't take too long, I was hungry. I made my way upstairs wondering if she would even talk to 'me' after the way I made her feel. Softly knocking on the only closed door. I whispered,

"Christy?" The door flew open and my arms full of a crying blonde goddess.

"I'm so sorry about Dawn". Saying between sobs.

"Don't be, I'm not!" That surprised even me. I realized then that Dawn's lack of trust was the cause.

"What! I don't understand then, why were you upset?"

"Because of you! You looked so Beautiful and Happy, even after all the bad things he did to you,"

"Because of Me! Because I looked so... You Jerk! I was up here crying because I thought you hated Me."

She looked real mad, right up until her arms grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. Wow! Tongue an All! We were heating up pretty good until my stomach let out a Big Growl.

"We better feed that thing before he comes out and tries to eat us." She giggled.

Christy grabbed my hand and practically bounced down the stairs, then turning to me at the bottom and giving me another 'World Class' Kiss. Right in front of George an Martha, Shit! I was heating up again... though this time it was from my blushing!

"He's not Mad at Me!" Christy was beaming.

"I would think not, after that Kiss!" Martha was having entirely too much fun at my 'Blushing' expense.

"I think I should eat on the back porch." I said pouting.

"Oh! Is it getting a little too warm in here?" No doubt about it, Martha was enjoying watching me squirm. The rest of the delicious meal was more of the same until Christy said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.