If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

I awoke to the sound of the rooster's crow, then walked over to the side of the barn to relieve mother nature's morning calling when I heard a voice behind me...

"You are such a pervert!"

"Good morning, Christy".

"You know you could do that in the bathroom, if you were potty trained." Oh, here we go again.

"I would've, but someone kicked me out of my room."

"Well, it's not your room."

This I was not ready for first thing in the morning. So I turned around exposing my half-hard erection and slowly stuffed it back into my shorts. As I walk past her wide eyed... open mouth stare...

"You're right, it's not my room."

Her silence was golden as she stomped off towards the house leaving me chuckling as I stowed my bedding. I then climbed into the truck for another day's work.

A couple hours later I was loading the last of the bales from the first field onto the truck. Then I stopped for a moment to watch Christy, as she finish moving the irrigation pipes. When she bent over and opened the valve... She was a sight, ummmm! I just wished she would stop being such a bitch.

"What are you staring at Pervert?"

"Bitch!" I said to myself as I hauled off the last bales. I spent the rest of the day baling stopping only for a quick lunch, then later dinner. As I crawled into my sleeping bag, my thoughts were about Dawn yearning to be with her again... falling asleep after a pleasant cum.

The next day passed fast mostly filled with thoughts of Dawn and trying to avoid Christy, which I managed to do until supper. Thankfully she was silent for the most part.

As the sunset I was happy with the work I had gotten done. Tomorrow afternoon I should be able to return home and see Dawn. Those thoughts were on my mind as I was in my sleep bag... slowly stroking to her image, when...

"What are you doing? You pervert! I can't believe your doing that out here." Caught... embarrassing for sure. But, what the hell...

"Hello Christy, what do you want?" I was still playin with it even as it softened.

"God! You're still doing it."

Giving up and turning to face her...

"Do you want something or do you just like sneaking around peeking at guys jerking off?"

"God your are such an asshole! I wasn't watching you."

I was starting to get pissed.

"Then leave me alone and go back to sleep."

"I can't... there's something in the room. I think it's a mouse?"

"Then go sleep in the house."

"I wanna stay in the room."

"Then get a mousetrap."

"Can't you get a shovel or something and kill it?"

God! I couldn't believe this, but if I was going to get sleep tonight I better go mouse hunting.

"Ok, Uh, turn around, I'm not dressed".

That was true, I'd removed my britches to... well, you know.

"You weren't shy the other day."

That was a challenge if I ever heard one. No! I wasn't shy, having skinny-dipped many times in the past.

So standing up I turned to face her. I saw her eyes glance down to my half-hard member visible in the moon light... then retrieved my shorts and slipped them on...

"Well, let's go see if we can find mighty mouse."

On the way I Picked up a shovel for the battle. I could find no trace of the 'scary little critter' and was wondering if it was above the room in the barn area, as the room seemed very well sealed off.

"I don't see him, maybe he left."

"Well you have to find it or I won't be able to sleep."

"What do you want me to do! Stand here with the shovel waiting all night?"

"No! Well, maybe you could sit over there and get him if he comes back."

"So, do you think you can go back to sleep if I'm sitting here?"

"I think so."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

Hurrying out to get my sleeping bag n pillow then returning to lay it down next to the far wall. Climbing in and sighing to myself trying to drift off sleep...

"Your not gonna... you know? Do what you were doing before, are you?"

"No, you kind of ruined the mood." As I was trying to get some sleep.

"Um, what do guys think about when they, Um, you know."

"My girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yea."

"So how old is she?"

"Sixteen."

"Do you love her?"

"Um, Hm."

"So is she pretty?"

"Um, Hm."

"Do you, Um, do it?"

"Um, Hm."

"Your making that up! You don't even have a girlfriend do you?"

I never heard her last question, as I was already asleep dreaming of Dawn. Until...

"Wake up! You've gotta get out of here."

"Why, it's not even light yet?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"So go."

"Not with you in the room."

"Shit!"

AS I grabbed my bag n pillow glancing at my watch four-thirty I'm up now, might as well get an early start. So I started the truck and went to work. By 'two o'clock', I was heading home, having moved enough bales until tomorrow.


I was home just in time to say 'Hi n goodbye' to Mom in the driveway as she was going to work, then went in to make a quick lunch. I was in my room pulling on my shorts, after a hot shower. Little sister burst in...

"It's about time ya got home!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.