If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

I awoke while it was still dark out then looking at the clock reading four-twenty, remembering how early I'd went to sleep last night. Heading to the bathroom, then wolfing down cereal an toast, I was off jogging towards the farm.

I was feeling glad to get an early start on what was going to be a long day of baling. Then removing the bales so we could start the much-needed irrigation.

I didn't want to disturb George or Martha, so cut across the field and went straight to the barn... fired up the tractor and headed out with the baler in tow.

When I finished the first pass and turned to start the second I noticed a car in front of the house, maybe they were able to get their Granddaughter home.

I hoped they had as they were really worried about her. I was about half way back when I looked towards the house and saw what appeared to be an Angel. With the sun light on her blonde hair... Causing a Glow about her.

She was to far away to tell what she actually looked like, but I was sure it was their granddaughter Christy and for that... I was happy for George an Martha.

A couple hours later, I was just about half way through the baling of the field when I was startled by the appearance of a... Yep! An Angel... From her blonde ponytail to trim body. Except for the smile, that wasn't there?

She was saying something I couldn't hear over the tractor noise... so I shifted out of gear and jumped down, leaving the tractor at an idle.

I should've stayed on the tractor! She was not pleasant to say the least. But I figured she had a rough time lately or it was her time of the month! So as she ragged on, I tried to smile.

"You can go home now! I'm here so we don't need you anymore... So just go on home... I'm gonna take care of the farm now!"

Her tone sounded like I was a tad bit lower then herself, so I tried to reason with her.

"Well, there's plenty of work left for."

She cut me right off with the... we don't need ya shit again! I was starting to get a little pissed who did she think she was talkin to a fourteen-year old or something.

Well I cut her off... told her to call her friend that she said was going to help her out with the work. Then I climbed on the tractor and started baling again... She was still spouting a lot of four letter words at me.

Another couple hours later... As I was thinking I had about another 'half hour' or so left to finish the baling... there was Christy again, tellin me that she would finish the baling.

When I told her she could help by getting George's truck and loading the bales... Well I was glad I could barely hear her. She was pissed off again... Spouting off at me like a 'sailor' then stomping back to the house.

After parking the tractor back at the barn and refueling the truck... I was checking the oil with the hood up, when I overheard Christy talking to Martha on the back porch.

"George agreed we didn't need him anymore."

"Christy that's not what he said, that's what you said and you didn't give George a chance to answer."

"Well, George said I could run the farm now, and I don't need his help."

"George didn't say you could run the farm, but that you could help run the farm, and you said your friend can't come over to help... we need the help for now Christy and Jim's doing a good job!"

"Bull shit, we don't need the bastard!"

"Christy your language."

"I don't give a damn about my language. Ok, fine let the asshole run the whole fuckin place then, I don't care!"

With that said Christy turned an almost broke the hinges off the porch door. I was really pissed, I slammed the hood shut and started across the yard. Martha must have seen the look I had as she met me half way...

"Please Jim, let it be, she's just very upset right now."

"You do not deserve to be talked to like that Martha, I don't care how upset she is."

"Please just give it some time, she's never been like this before. The thing with her father and being in the foster care has her really upset... I think she's afraid your going to replace her."

"That's silly, I'm just here to help out."

"I think she'll feel better if we just give her some time to feel wanted and needed."

"Well, there's plenty of work for everyone, but I'm gonna leave it up to you and George... When you want me to go, then just tell me. I love working here, but I don't want to come between you and your granddaughter, Ok?"

"We want you and need you... Now come on in and I'll fix you some lunch. You must be getting hungry."

"Um, Well, if you don't mind... Maybe you could pass it out the back door to me when it's ready."

"Hmm, well that might be best for now. I have a sandwich I'll put in a bag and be right back."

"Thanks."

Well, it was getting hot, I was getting tired... loading fifty-plus pound bales of hay onto the truck.

Then unloading and stackin them in the hay barn. Then back out to load more. I had almost a third of the field cleared by Three' in the afternoon. The next trip I was going to talk to George about starting on the irrigation... While I worked at clearing the remainder of the field.

I was resting and drinking the last of my jug of water I had with me. About then, who did I see walking out to me... The Ice Princess herself. Maybe finally coming out to help... Wrong!

"What's a matter, too much work for ya?"

"It's a lot of work, I could use some help."

"Well, if it's too much for you... go home!"

"I would but there's a lot of work left to do."

"Well, if you just go home I'll take care of it."

"Bullshit! If you cared about helping you'd be out here helping now!"

"Hey, I'm not going to help you look good, so fuck you!"

"No thanks, I'll let my girlfriend take care of fucking me."

"Yea right... in your dreams asshole, just fuck off and leave."

Well... that went real good, she sure has a bug up her ass! Maybe Martha's right, she may have some real problems she's hiding. Well, I can't fix something I don't know anything about, so back to stackin'.

"Hea George, how about you tell me how to start up the irrigation system... We can start it on the third of the field that's cleared."

"That's a good idea."

As George explained, I saw Christy peeking around the kitchen wall, she was wearing that same pissed of look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.