If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me - Cover

If This is a Dream Don't Wake Me

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If your looking for a short stroke story this is not it, This is a slow starting long story. There is no sex in the first chapter, that will cum later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   First   Slow  

Dam, I'm awake already, Shit that rooster's allot louder out here than at the house, well sooner I get started the sooner it'll get done, I guess.

"Good morning Jim."

"Morning Martha."

"Do you want some breakfast, I getting ready to start it in a few minutes?"

"Naw, I just finished off that roast beef from last night."

"Ok, we'll see you when you get back."

"Ok."

Heading down to that last field to be mowed, watching the sunrise, I was thinking that I could really get used to this kinda life. Riding along, watching the hay fall to the sickle bar the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, only thing missing was a good woman to enjoy it with. As I finished the last pass and headed to the barn, I was thinking, a dream or not this had to be heaven.

Well, I should be home in plenty of time to visit with Mom before she has to leave for work, then Ca Chunh, Uh Oh, why'd she stall out, gages, let's see not overheated, fuel on E, Ah well, that don't take a brain child to figure out, shit, how could I have missed that, too much dreamin an not enough payin attention. Well I guess I'll be hoofin' it back to get a gas can of fuel, at least it's only a couple hundred yards.

"Hey, Jim what ya doin walkin?"

"Ah, well George its such a nice day I thought I'd just take a stroll, ya know, over to the barn and fetch a can of fuel then just stroll back."

"Ran out of fuel, ya know that wouldn't of happened if ya waited for me to check ya out this morning, ya thought ya didn't need me, didn't ya?"

"I know George, I tried to sneek out an do it myself, I should know better." What he didn't know was my hidden delight at seeing his smug smile, and that feeling of being needed and useful, something he needed to be reassured of, No of this I could not deny him.

"Come on inside and let's have some lunch before you go home."

"Well, I should get the tractor into barn before I leave."

"It's not going anywhere, we'll worry about tomorrow."

"Well, I hate leaving it out there."

"It wouldn't be the first time it ran out of fuel."

"Martha, now stop that, I'm enjoying myself, so let's not talk about any other times it spent the night in the fields, ok."

After a nice lunch I was joggin back to my parents house thinking how strange it was to have two places that now felt like home. As I went to the kitchen to unload the meats n veggies from Martha out of the backpack she lent me I heard the shower, Mom was getting ready for her first day at her new job. I also needed a shower and to wash the clothes I had been wearing for a few days.

"Hi Mom," I said to her after she was out of the shower.

"I'll be out in fifteen minutes, Ok?"

"Ok Mom, I'm gonna jump into the shower myself."

After the shower, getting into clean tee an cutoff's, an starting the wash, I decided when I went back to the farm, tomorrow morning, I would stuff a couple changes of cloths in the backpack. By then it was getting close to time for Mom leave for work.

"I have to leave in a few minutes, Jim."

"Mom, I put some more food in the fridge from Martha."

"They're such sweet people, I'm glad you're helping them out."

"I'm going back tomorrow morning, and should be back in the afternoon but the next day I'll need to stay for a few day's if that's all right with you?"

"That's fine, just call so we know your alright, now your sister is next door with Dawn, and she'll be spending the night, I've got to run, I don't want to be late."

With a hug I was left alone wishing I could have just stayed at the farm, as the house was kinda lonely, and I didn't really have anything here I wanted to do. But I was getting hungry again. After a quick second lunch and switching the clothes to the dryer, I went to my room, laid down on the bed and realized how tired I was from the few days of real work I'd done, I was just drifting off when I heard my dainty little sister explode into my room.

"It's about time you got back home." Hands on her hips and a determined look on her face.

"Ah, hi sis, I was resting, I'll talk to you later." still half asleep.

"No way, you promised me you'd show me, when Mom n Dad were gone."

"I thought you were staying next door," slowly waking up and starting to realize what she was referring to.

"Well, we came over here as soon as Mom left." The 'we' slowly sunk in, Oh shit, sis had been standing just inside my bedroom, as she moved closer to the bed, behind her was the 'Star' of my last few jack off sessions, who seemed to be staring at her hands, Oh boy, she's even more beautiful up close, I was speechless, But sis wasn't.

"So," sis said as she pulled Dawn into the room then plopped onto my desk chair.

"Ah, what." pulling my attention away from Dawn.

"So, you promised me you'd show me how you do It and we want to see."

"I said I would show 'you', if you could keep a secret, which you didn't." What was this, I could understand sis being curious, but a girl almost two years older than me?

"Well, I didn't tell Mom what you were doing, but I will if you don't do it." As sis folded her arms across her chest, with a smug little smile.

"Mom knows, that's why she told you to shut up and sent you to your room, nice try Brat." The little devil was trying to blackmail me, but it wouldn't work, yet I was getting a swelling in my shorts thinking about jacking off in front of Dawn, the fourteen year old me would've been embarassed, but the fifty-five year old me, was not.

"Well, Um, then we'll tell Dawn's parents." Good try sis, but before I could answer, Dawn spoke for the first time in my presence.

"Ya, and it's against the law and they'd put you in jail." This from Dawn, so she's definitely in on this, I almost laughed out loud, her parents would probably tell her to keep her blinds closed. I was trying to think what to do with these now two little blackmailers, reverse their threat and threaten to tell her parents what they were trying to force me to do, that would work, no way Dawn would want her parents to know she tried to blackmail me into jackin off for her, maybe later, for now I think I'll 'play 'brear rabbit'.

"Please don't tell, I don't want to go to jail, what do I have to do?" Both at the same time looked quickly at each other, no smiles of victory, more a look of wonder and confusion as to what next. Then both looked back at me.

"Take off your shirt and pants!" I froze, that coming from what I thought was a shy Dawn, Wow, and the flush that abound her, was it embarrassment or arousal, maybe both. It took me a minute to absorb this new change.

"Um, Ok." As I stripped down to my underwear watching Dawn's eyes wandering over my body and locked her gaze where my barely hidden bulge was threatening to bust free.

"Your underwear too." Dawn whispered as she moved to the edge of the bed, her eyes never leaving my crotch, as I first slid them off my ass, then slowly the front, exposing my cock to them, silently praying it wouldn't shoot off without me even touching it. As Dawn sat lightly on the edge of the bed, staring as if it were her first to look at, Little sister found her voice.

"Make it squirt the stuff out that you told me about." I gently pulled Dawn's hand and whispered,

"You do it for me." As she grasp it and started pumping with knowing hands.

"You've done this before?" I whispered, realizing I was seconds away.

"Yes, but I've never seen one do it before, only felt it in my hand."

"Well your going to see it soon, a couple more, Oooh, Mmm, Uummm." I slowly rejoined to world, peeking at a smiling Dawn.

"Wow, is it always like that, you looked so intense?"

"No, that was the first time with someone other than myself, and it was unbelievable, thank you." I leaned up and kissed her flushed cheek.

"Now it's your turn," Cleaning my cum covered chest with my underwear and rising.

"No way, I've never done that before, with anyone else I mean." As she headed towards the bedroom door. Little sister was quicker placing herself between Dawn and the door.

"Please let him, I wanna see."

"NO!" That was way too loud, didn't need her parents hearing and coming to see what's wrong. Maybe now was a good time for payback.

"Sue let her go if she wants to, I'll just get dressed and see you at your house, Dawn." That snapped her head around towards me, good got her attention.

"I don't want you coming over to my house."

"Well, how else am I going to tell your parents about how you threatened me and made me show you my cock, then made me let you jack me off, I think they should told."

"No, Oh God, they'd Kill me, Sue it's all your fault, you said he'd just do it."

"Well, your the one that said he was cute and wanted to see him naked."

"I did not, your the one that said you wanted to see him shoot off, and now he's gonna tell my parents."

"You did too, and you wanted to see it shoot too and You're the one that Jacked him off." Where did my little sister get this vocabulary from.

"Both of you stop it, Susan go sit in that chair and shut up, Dawn I'm not going to tell your parents."

"But you said you were."

"I should tell them, they'd probably ground you and whip you butt, wouldn't they?"

"Yea, that an worse, please don't tell them." I was having more fun than I should have seeing how scared Dawn was. But they both earned this, now how far should I go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.