Lucy always gets her way - Cover

Lucy always gets her way

Copyright© 2004 by eciad

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Lucy, my stubborn girlfriend, and her friend Gina decided to practice deep-throating, on me. However, I was soon to find out that Lucy had more plans than just teaching deep-throating, and as the plot evolved Lucy's birthday present, a video camera, was introduced...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

If you ever hook up with a girl that is stubborn, likes to be right and never gives up until she gets her way, don't back away too soon. You never know if those qualities will break you or serve you.

I once knew such a girl, her name was Lucy and she was my girlfriend. She was the kind of girl that never takes no for an answer. If you said she couldn't, she would be intrigued by the new challenge you've presented her with. Lucy's parents where rich and they loved to spoil their daughter. This also helped keeping the meaning of the word "no" out of Lucy's dictionary.

Lucy was treating every person and every challenge with the same unyielding persistency, and combined with her looks, she would always get what she wanted from both sexes. Most importantly, Lucy was a sex maniac, if she didn't think about sex, she had sex. You can only imagine all kinds of nice situations she used to get us into.

For her seventeenth birthday Lucy got a video camera -- one of those expensive and small things from Sony. She used to play with it and even tape us when we had sex but it never came out good. She just lost interest in filming after a while of lovemaking and started shooting the ceiling or beddings. I did a little bit better but then she would complain about not seeing anything of me.

"After all," she used to say. "If I want that, all I need is a mirror."

So Lucy decided only one of us should do the fucking while the other was taping it. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make any of my friends join a video taped orgy. We've been through some crazy things with people before, but they all was very hush-hush about it afterwards, as if they didn't know what they where getting into from the start or something like that.

With me being in doubt about my ability to recruit the right kind of people, Lucy started working on her friends instead. Well, I think that was mostly how it used to work. I was pulling the break and Lucy pushing the gas-pedal.

At first it was hard work and little return. But we figured letting them know the camera wouldn't bite and the recordings where not going to go public would eventually bring results. Thus we had tons of tapes with simple interviews, fooling around or even a quick tit-flash now and then.

That was the situation until Lucy started talking oral sex with Gina, one of her friends.

We've met Gina and her boyfriend on a party held by a common acquaintance. Late in the evening (or early in the morning would be the more accurate label of it) we got into the good-old, never-ending topic, sex. And Lucy started boasting (well that was the best description of it, even if she never really did boast, she was more kind of announcing), anyway, Lucy started boasting about giving me deep-throats and how that was basically the only thing that would make me go out of control totally.

This talk must have gotten to Gina's boyfriend, because now he had told Gina he would love for her to try. Gina knowing nothing about the subject turned to Lucy for advice.

Lucy in turn spent five minutes trying to explain, another one giving up and the rest of about an hour to convince Gina that they should practice on me.

I was in the basement working on some sketches for an ad at work when Lucy came down and asked me to come up and join them in my room. (Lucy never spent that much time at her home during our time together, instead she used to sleep and live at my place, and so her friends dropped in there as well).

When I got up to the room Gina was sitting on the bed, fidgeting her hands, blushing and being generally nervous. She was looking down at her restless hands while Lucy explained the situation for me.

"All there is in it for you is to drop your pants and keep calm," she winked at me.

I knew there was more to it; she was going to try and put the whole thing on tape.

"Well," I said, being the one to pull the breaks. "But my family is due back around five, so we have only about three hours or so."

Lucy laughed at this. "You only need a couple of minutes before you are finished..."

I blushed at that since I used to take pride in my self-control and told her I could manage more if I had to.

Anyway, I looked at Gina, trying to assess if all this was okay with her. She seemed to understand my concern, when she looked up, met my eyes and silently nodded.

"I'll be no trouble at all," I smiled and got naked.

"Oh," Lucy grinned. "Be careful or you'll get a cold, lover boy."

I looked at her trying to fake stupefaction. "Are you kidding me? You want to practice oral sex on me and you are afraid..."

"Hush-hush," Lucy smiled. "Don't scare Gina now."

She was clearly asking me to take it easy and let her handle Gina. I knew that was my best bet at getting more than I could handle so I did shut up.

Maybe getting naked at once wasn't such a good idea after all? I fretted about that till I saw Gina's eyes seemed to gleam a bit extra when she laid eyes on my naked body. I guess I felt like all those babes in the porno-magazines must feel. Only difference was that the camera was not yet introduced. I was intrigued by how Lucy would do that, knowing that she was very slick in her mouth, in several ways - I might add - I was really looking forward to it.

I lay down on my back in the middle of the bed and Lucy and Gina climbed the bed on both sides of me, their heads in level with my crotch.

"I'll suck him hard first," Lucy mumbled and took my cock into her expert mouth.

Sucking hard was an understatement. As soon is I understood dark eyed Italian beauty Gina was going to practice deep-throating, with me as the test subject, my cock sprung into attention and the only thing that made it flag a bit was the quick feeling of uneasiness that came over me when I was naked and they still fully dressed.

Lucy didn't have to work for long though. Within the minute I was harder than I could remember being since that day we tried anal sex for the first time.

Lucy made room for Gina while starting to instruct her.

It was good Gina had cold hands because when she wrapped her long, slender fingers around my cock a wave of pleasure that could have brought me off collided head on with the chock of cold fingers around my shaft. She looked hesitantly into my eyes.

"You okay?"

I only nodded.

She opened her lips and enclosed the head of my cock. The excitement of her doing this, while Lucy was watching and even consenting was a real turn-on. I just had to close my eyes, look away and pretend it was only Lucy and I, or I would cum just then and there.

"Listen," Lucy instructed. "You have to relax now, okay? Just suck him for a while, get to know the taste and shape before we try anything more complicated."

And so she did with the hot, slick, velvet caress of her mouth and lips and tongue. For a couple of minutes she would just taste me, explore the shape and structure of me and drive me crazy, just by being so not-Lucy.

"How do you feel?" Lucy asked and I had to open my eyes to see whom she was talking to. It was Gina, though.

Gina removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at Lucy. "Okay I guess, a bit nervous, but okay." Then she turned to me and asked: "How do you feel?"

"Well," I said slowly. "I'll survive..."

Gina sat up in the bed with a vexed expression on her face but Lucy just laughed.

"He's hot as hell, don't listen to his macho bullshit."

I laughed as well.

"Are you sure?" Gina turned to me, still frowning.

I nodded, somewhat anxious about what knowing my excitement would do to her upcoming efforts on getting me down her throat.

Gina smiled again and turned to Lucy: "So what do I do now?"

"Well, first watch me, okay?"

"Okay..."

I braced myself.

Lucy made sure my dick was fully covered with saliva by licking it and caressing her mouth all over it. Then she took me in her mouth and motioned for Gina to come close and watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.