Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip's next little fuck partner was another young lady who he'd never dicked before. It was his granddaughter, Connie, and she was the daughter of his other daughter-in-law. Connie was 16 years old, very precocious and very well developed for a 16-year old and because of her rapid development and maturing into being a young woman, he and her mother felt it was time for her to visit her "grandfather" Philip.

Philip would normally have arranged for he and Connie to meet one late afternoon and evening in a nearby hotel but this time he decided to chance having Connie come to his office for her deflowering. Yes, Connie was still a virgin as far as her mother knew so Philip would be the one to get to take her virginal pussy for the first time. Philip thought back now over how many virgins he'd fucked in his adult years (and in his youth) and he laughed as his cock throbbed -- he never tired of being the first man to get his cock inside a virgin's pussy and showing them what it felt like to become a woman.

Connie showed up at the appointed time that afternoon, and when she came into his office, showing in by his secretary, Beverly, Philip's cock jerked in his pants when he saw how she'd dressed. He had wondered what she'd pick out for him, and he knew that her mother had told her precisely why she was being sent to see her grandfather. He wondered if the outfit Connie had on was one she'd picked or if her mother had any hand in the selection at all.

Connie was wearing a nice dress that showed off her developing young 16-year old figure very nicely. He could see the shape and design of her bra underneath the bodice of the dress and he could hardly wait to get Connie out of her clothes and see not only how sexy she looked already at the age of 16, but he was very impatient to get his cock inside her and fuck her royally right there on the couch or wherever he chose to fuck her in his office.

Connie was a natural blonde like her mother, and she obviously was quickly developing the nice sexy well-shaped body she'd inherited from her mother as well. Her tits had to be at least a B-cup in size and he felt sure she'd be into a C-cup before very many months passed. Philip always enjoying seeing his lovers naked and he knew Connie would be very beautiful without clothes.

Philip spent a few minutes with Connie on the couch in the corner of his office, just talking and making her comfortable. Then, he decided to break the ice by a very forward and honest question to her: "Connie, I think your mom told you why she arranged for you to come here today?"

"Yes, she did. And I've been wondering why we're really sitting here wasting precious time when we could be fucking, Granddad," Connie said and I looked into her young blue eyes, seeing the hotness of a young teenager who was more than ready to be initiated into the world of physical womanhood.

"Very well, Connie, you've more than answered my question," Philip said and he scooted over towards where Connie was sitting, taking her in his arms and pulling her body close so he could touch her. Connie seemed to melt into Philip's arms as he reached over, covering her right breast with his hand and he instantly felt the nipple harden under his touch. Philip's lips closed over Connie's and he loved the sweet taste of his lips on hers and he could tell that she was quickly getting turned on.

Philip's cock was quickly a huge raging hardon and he kissed and caressed Connie's body for a few minutes until he knew he couldn't wait any longer. He stood up, his cock tight against his pants and he helped Connie stand while he turned her around with her back towards him while he unzipped her dress down to just above the curve of her shapely ass, and then he gently and sensually pushed her dress forward off of her shoulders, revealing the bra she was wearing. He then helped her slide the dress downward until she could step out of it, leaving her in only her matching bra and thong. His cock got even harder if that was possible when he saw the sexy lingerie set Connie was wearing. She'd picked out her dress and her bra and thong with the intent of seduction and it was truly working on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.