Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The next morning, Brenda had gotten up, showered and left to spend the day with some of her schoolgirl friends and a pussy full of her grandfather's cum inside her from the night before. Philip got up at about the same time, and he'd hugged and kissed Brenda as she'd gone out the front door with a cup of hot freshly brewed coffee in his hand. He was standing there, wearing only his bathrobe when his daughter-in-law and Brenda's mother came down to have breakfast. Philip's cock was hard instantly and he knew his sexy daughter-in-law would know what to expect the instant she walked near him.

Bethany actually walked into Philip's arms, pressing her robe-covered body against her father-in-law's and he loved the feel of her full rounded tits against his chest through their robes. Philip reached down, cupping Bethany's asscheeks through her robe and then moved his hand up over back, confirming that she was naked underneath her robe -- naked for him, he knew.

"Bethany, you just get prettier and sexier every time I'm around you," Philip said, meaning every word of what he told her but knowing that his words would also help her to get turned on in preparation for their early morning fuck together. Philip found both of his daughters-in-law and his own daughter, Pam, to be very sexy and the fact that he'd fucked all of them and fathered several children among them didn't diminish the way they turned him on whenever he got a chance to be near them.

Philip moved Bethany over where her ass was against the kitchen table and then he picked her up, sitting her ass on the table so he could have access to her naked pussy underneath her robe. He reached down, untying the fastening to her robe and then peeled it back away from her nude breasts underneath. Leaning down, Philip took Bethany's left nipple in between his lips and he suckled it firmly as he slid his left hand down towards her groin. Philip's hand quickly found a naked wet pussy and he spread Bethany's shapely thighs, leaned down and started eating her pussy out. His tongue trailed up and down over Bethany's wet pussy and then he buried his tongue inside her as he let his hands play with her naked ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck me, Philip, you horny bastard," Bethany said in a mock voice of resistance. She'd been his willing lover for a long time and the mother of several of his babies, and she was fighting against a severe case of baby hunger again. With her oldest daughter, Brenda, going off to college, Bethany was ready to get knocked up and have another baby to keep her busy at home.

Philip's cock was already fully hard and when he'd licked and fingered Bethany's pussy until she came for him, he stood up, shrugged his bathrobe off and stood there in front of his aroused daughter-in-law/lover with his big thick cock jutting up hotly from his crotch. He was ready and more than eager to fuck Bethany; it had been awhile since he'd been able to be alone with her.

Bethany scooted her ass back slightly so she was securely on the kitchen table and then she spread her legs, letting Philip know she was more than ready for him to mount her and give her a hot sexy fuck. She and Philip had done this more times than either of them could count, and Bethany had grown to love having Philip fuck her and inseminate her with his lusty virile babymaking seed.

"Fuck me, Philip, like you fucked my horny daughter last night and this morning, I'm sure," Bethany said as she watched her horny father-in-law move in between her legs, rub the head of his swollen cockhead in her wet pussy and then she watched him push forward, feeling his cock once again spreading her pussy lips and sliding inside her like he'd done so many times before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.